• Published 9th Dec 2017
  • 667 Views, 14 Comments

Lost in Her Time of Need: Rise of the Wolf - Okami1197



With Ōkami having gained the full power of his Keyblade, he must now master leading a kingdom and master the power he holds within.

  • ...
4
 14
 667

Auradon

Author's Note:

I know it is shortish, but I am trying to let the story run its own course without rushing it, and before I get asked I will have a chapter that is just Ōkami but for now we need a little character development (even if it is minor) and some plot points that can be built on. So Enjoy.

Seresutia stepped out of her DTL followed by twenty thestrals, “Alright guys!” she yelled, “This is our first stop!” she looked around and saw a castle in the distance, “We will be working from the shadows till we know what this world’s population is!” she ordered and many of the thestrals dived into the shadows becoming nearly invisible. Seresutia move quietly watching for any signs of the world’s inhabitants. After walking a fair distance Seresutia came across a sign that read, ‘Welcome to Auradon Prep’, “Stalker come to me.”

An older looking thestral came out of the shadows, “Yes?”

“Have the men wait here for my return or the signal to come. Do not move until then.” she responded.

“Yes ma’am.”

“I will be back.” she left him standing there and continued to the castle. As she got closer she saw a few humans walking around and she breathed a sigh of relief, “At least it is a world of humans.” she muttered as she left the shadows she was hiding in and began to walk freely. She was looking around as she walked and notice a few of the people were looking at her with uncertainty. A guy with a fancy blue button up shirt approached her.

“Are you lost?” he asked kindly.

“Kinda.” Seresutia responded.

“Is this your first time here at Auradon Prep?”

“Yeah, I don’t really know what it is though. I found a sign that said welcome to Auradon Prep but I never heard that name before.”

“Just a question, where are you from?”

“I don’t remember. All I remember was seeing the castle and walking this way.” Seresutia said as calmly as possible.

“Well I can bring you to see my father. He should be able to help. My name is Ben by the way.”

“Nice to meet you. Can we go now. People are starting to stare.” he looked around and saw that a majority of the people in the area were in fact staring at them.

“Follow me.” he said as he started to walk towards the castle, “So is there anything you want to know?”

“What is Auradon Prep? It looks like a castle but everyone is wearing a uniform like they are in school.”

“Auradon Prep is a school for the kids of the United States of Auradon. Well the ones that are not the kids of our parents enemies. Those kids are on the Isle of the Lost with their parents. I want to change that. Once I become king that will be my first royal decree. The children of the Lost have done nothing to deserve the punishment that they are receiving.” he explained.

“Sounds like a noble cause, but who exactly are your parents?”

“The king and Queen of the United States of Auradon.” he responded.

After that she just stayed quiet and followed him. After a while they entered what one could call a lounge. In said lounge sat two people, one was a man in blue wearing a golden crown with some type of beast on it, the other was a woman wearing a beautiful yellow dress. The first to look up was the woman, “Oh, Hello Ben who is your friend there?” she asked.

“I really don’t know. I found her on the outskirts of the school grounds lost. I was hoping you could help her.” Ben responded.

The man spoke up this time, “I don’t see why not. Belle could you please go and find a list of all the kids who have went missing within the past few weeks, and the list of kids from the Isle.” he said kindly, “Is there any chance you remember your name?” he asked Seresutia.

“No, your majesty.” she lied and he gave her a questioning glance.

“Ben you can go and continue your studies. We will handle it from here.” the man said and Ben left the room, “You can stop the act. You do not carry yourself like someone who has no memory of your identity.” he growled.

“I am sorry for lying to you, your majesty. I was just doing what I needed to get information on this world.” she replied calmly.

“So you are from another world. It has been quite some time since someone came from a different world. The last was a kid with a duck and a dog like thing. I can’t quite remember their names though.”

“Sora, Donald, and Goofy?” she asked.

“That was it. Sora, Donald, and Goofy. Belle do you remember them?”

“Yes I do. I wonder how they are.”

“I really don’t know. I only know of them, never actually met them.” she responded.

“So what brings you here to our world?”

“In all honesty, I am going to random worlds to try and find someone special to me and the rest of my makeshift family.”

“Oh. So what made you think they are here?”

“Nothing really. We have no way of tracking him. All we know is that he is currently without his keyblades and has no way off the world he is on.”

“I will help as much as possible. All I ask is that you keep this a secret from my son and the rest of Auradon Prep.”

“I can do that. So how do you want to play this? People might be suspicious of a random girl that no one has ever heard of.” Seresutia responded.

“We will figure something out.”

*****

I moved quietly from behind cover as I moved into the chamber that the ‘Sword of Crota’ is supposed to be in. As I looked around I saw quite a few ancient looking swords, “How are we supposed to know which one is the correct sword?”

“I think it might be the one glowing by itself in the middle.” my Ghost responded.

I looked at the single sword in the middle of the room, “You know that this is probably a trap right?”

“Yeah, but since when have you cared? Since I found you all you have done is cause trouble.”

I walked to the sword, “You know that you love it Spark.”

“Stop calling me that, and no I don’t.”

Slowly grasping the handle I said, “So how many waves?”

“Five or six? Maybe more if they want to try their luck.” I pulled the sword from whatever was holding it in place, “Get ready.” no sooner than Spark say that did Hive thralls flood the room. I moved swiftly cutting through their ranks. As the fairly large number of thralls began to dwindle, acolytes began to enter the room followed by more thralls, “It seems the more you kill with the sword the less darkness that resides within its blade. Keep this up and we might purify it and remove a powerful weapon from the Hive.”

“Understood.” without much thought I continued to cut down the thralls and made my way to the acolytes.

*****

Seresutia walked out of the room she was given in the dorms of the school. Looking down the halls to make sure no one would follow her, she made her way outside and went back to where she had her forces wait, “Stalker!” she called out.

The thestral moved from his perch in the trees and landed in front of Seresutia, “How went your search?”

“It went as well as could be expected. It is obvious thatŌkami is not here but something else is. I know for a fact that some of this world’s inhabitants have in fact encountered keyblade wielders once before, so it is not that hard for me to believe that more than just the two I met today are here. That being said there is a good chance of the forces of darkness moving to claim this world. Especially since it has so many strong hearted people on it.” she turned and looked at the castle, “Our new objective is to protect this world from the forces that will threaten it in the time to come.”

“Won’t Mistress Luna be upset that we stopped our mission?”

“Something was not right with her when we left. I know Ōkami means a lot to her, but he means a lot to me also. Something in her broke when she got the news. So when we go back expect things to be different. For now I want you to keep a close eye on this school. I want to know everything that happens. I will continue to play the helpless girl without her memory and learn what I can from the other students.” she started to walk away, “I will be back again in a week if nothing changes.”