• Published 16th Jun 2018
  • 203 Views, 1 Comments

Minus - Minus



I remember it like it was yesterday. Are the details of my self-help group that impotant though? Okay then.

  • ...
 1
 203

Chapter One: Yesterday

Questions? Minus. Minus Underscore. Am I hurt? I don't feel well. Can you, un-reduce them? If I'm on some painkiller it's for a reason. I'll still answer your questions, but I'm in a lot of pain right now. No. What did happen? I don't know. I don't remember getting hurt. Uh... No I don't think I did. I was drawing, I don't remember finishing it before waking up here.

Can you please tell me something? I have to know something before I start panicing really badly. Burnt? Where? That's not reassuring. I guess but, is this permanent? I just told you, I was drawing. The very beginning? That's not gonna be easy. I woke up at 1PM. I woke up earlier actually, and then struggled-sorry that's pointless info. 1PM, then I spent a while cleaning. Had a small dinner which I ate. That's important? Canned soup. Good brand, bad taste.

Can you let me have just a little more of that painkiller? It's harder to think with this pain! Gah, I ate, I got ready. Brush my teeth that sort of thing. You really want these minor details? I walked to the local center to attend a self-help group meeting I'd been told about. It is organised and run by Chess Piece. He's okay. He's... He cares about rules. I only met him that day, it was my first time there. There's Algorithm and Flint Steel who are together, they seem nice enough. Double something, he was intolerable. Even for this group, he was just awful. I hope he leaves the group. Just about, stupid things. Love, money.

Okay hold on, Orbit, Estellea. Starfall... I'll never remember them all, there's like 20 of them. 20, give or take. I think most were there for the first time like me. Nope, all new faces to me. Vee? No. Don't know them either. There were a bunch of us who either didn't have time to get introduced or chose not to. I was one of them. They were mostly just trying to big up the place to us. Make it sound like it was this amazing friendly place. It was cringey. Then they pulled out the arts and crafts projects and that did it for me. I wasn't going to join something like this. Well yeah Double is the reason I didn't join more than anything, but even without him it looked bad. I left disappointed like most after that, went home. Wait I stopped by the shop and got a pizza, since they do a deal on Mondays. Just adding that, as my eating habits are so important. Then I kept going home, got in, sat down, ate the pizza.

Yeah Chloe Vanderhoof. She's a sheep and is back home abroad for her birthday right now. No, just friends. Yes, I was alone. I ate the pizza alone. I never left the house, and instead went to work on a piece of art I was doing. Just, art. Chloe. It was going to be a birthday gift. But I am sure I never finished it before, this. So can you finally tell me what happened to me? Are you refusing or. Did my house burn down? Was I attacked? Can I have more painkiller juice? Oh thank you! Does Chloe know about this? Did this ruin her birthday? But I already told you everything. I told you even the details that couldn't possibly have mattered!

That is what I remember from Monday.