• Published 16th Jun 2018
  • 203 Views, 1 Comments

Minus - Minus



I remember it like it was yesterday. Are the details of my self-help group that impotant though? Okay then.

  • ...
 1
 203

Chapter 1 - Yesterday

Yeah. Yeah. Ask me later. It took me too long to get to sleep, just, 5 minutes. Fine, then can I sleep?

Yesterday, I woke up at... I didn't sleep the night before. My sleeping pattern was badly messed up. I was awake since the night before. I kept having nightmares. I'd rather not. Please don't ask again. Sh-shit... I remembered one thing and that was enough to make me cry again. Doc. Doc! Why can't I move my hoof?! Okay. Thank you. Why didn't you tell me this right away? That was really damn scary! What happend to me? Why am I here? Okay, I'll try. I was trying to read, anything to make time pass. Nothing was going in though, I had to keep re-reading the same passages before I remembered them. I was really tired. I tried cooking, I tried cleaning, It was horrible. And the entire time my roomate was at work so I couldnt even talk to her. Tilde? Wow that takes me back. She was awful. No she moved out years ago. Chloe. She's my girlfriend too. I wish she'd been here for me to count her jumping. You know you count sheep to fall asleep. She is a sheep. Sorry I ruined my joke there, I should have said that. Haha, yeah, It's like I'm a zookeeper. Whoa no, I did not mean that! I do not think that about sheep or griffons, I would never say that!

No, I did nothing interesting. I did get to speak to Chloe at 4PM though, a little bit. I was being really clingy and unbearable. She got upset. I left a couple hours later to go to the self-help group. There's Chess Piece, a pale blue, oh. Chess is the organiser. He's, organised. Stone faced. Or stone hearted... I just, nothing. Vee, she's addicted to coffee. It always seems sad to me when a pony gets a mark that says their talent is their problem. It's a coffee mug. Her wings are really neat and tidy yes, do you know her? I shouldn't be surprised, she stands out.

Estellea, I don't know what happened to her. Fought a door with her face and lost? Ugly and stupid. F-k-Sh-NO! That's not true! She's intelligent. I am in such a foul mood. I don't mean any of the nasty things I am saying. She's a unicorn, brown with a green mane. Darker than mine. She's basically a reverse Minty who's green with a brown mane. Minty is an artist who's really good. She's drawn me some nice gifts. Flint Steel is, not too bright. That's not me being nasty, but he's always getting things wrong. Feels like I correct him every day. Well not weekends. We have a session 5 days a week. Most of us need it... Uh, Algorithm. He's not somepony I know well. He's lonely, but he doesn't seem to put much effort into changing that. He wears glasses. All I can say about him.

We had another member. Double M. I never spoke to him. He was such a talkative guy and I'm not, I knew things wouldn't mesh well between us. I regret it. I should have spoken to him at least once. At least pretend to care believably. That stupid Chess Piece chewd him out though, getting offended over the dumb shit Double was saying! Chess was meant to be the adult here, the professional one! He didn't come back after that, and on Friday Chess told us the news. He even had a little plaque dedicating yesterday's meeting to him. It made me so angry, for him to act like he cared now that it was too late. I hope he dies, he's the one that deserves it.

I came home more upset than I had ever been. Oh yeah he did, but he didn't ask for them. It's not important anymore, I don't think anyone even finished their projects. I went home and laid in bed. I had another nightmare. I got up and paced, and kept going back and forth. Chloe told me to read a book again, even though that doesn't bloody work! She wanted sleep for work, but I just wanted sleep. I started seeing him, Double. Even whilst awake. He kept asking me to help him. He had a noose around his neck. Which is stupid because that's not even the method he used. I started binge eating after that. Sitting on the couch eating salad after salad. For hours.

That is what I remember from Monday.