• Published 22nd Jul 2012
  • 1,651 Views, 11 Comments

Flutterdie - Dream-Plushie



Fluttershy whispers we all know that. But what REALLY goes on in her head?

  • ...
9
 11
 1,651

Pinkie's Lament

"Fluttershy!!!" The sound of pinkie pie's cheery voice sounded outside Fluttershy's door. "Fluttershy? Are you home?"
"Can that pony get any more ANNOYING" The demon said amused.
"NO! GO AWAY!" Fluttershy replied angrily.
"Well....I..I'm sorry..." Pinkie said half heartedly.
"Oh no...not YOU Pinkie Pie... I'm sorry." Fluttershy quickly apoligized.
"Um..ok. When will Dashie be back?"
".....uhm....i...i dont know...." Fluttershy choked down a sob. She began to get nervouse.
"Oh...OK!" Pinkie chirped with joy. "Hey...I want yooooooooooooou to come to my place, ok?"
"Well pinkie, i-"
"OH ITLL BE SOOOOOOOOOOO FUN! Bye!" And just like that, pinkie was gone. Fluttershy trotted slowly towards her the pink pony's house.
"Heheheh." The demon chuckled. "Guess what....were about to have some....PINK PIE!!!!"
"That's a horrible pun. And no!" Fluttershy yelled quietly. "You can't!"
"Who ya talkin to, shy?" Pinkie asked with curiosity.
"No one..."
"Ok!" Pinkie replied. "Lets go!"
"As for her,...." The demon said. "Shell be easyy as....PINKIE PIE!!!!"
"Your nothing but a destructive, depraveable, beastly freak of nature!"
"Wow....Just remember, Pinkie is Annoying, Unloved."
"Hm!" Fluttershy flew along, ignoring the voice.
"So fluttershy do you want to play? Or bake, or cook, or prank, or chat, or-" The pink pony went on.
"Pinkie-"
"Or paint, Or-"
"PINKIE-"
"Or maybe play fight!"
"MOTHER OF CELESTIA PINKIE PIE SHUT THE BUCK UP!!!!" Fluttershy was utterly inraged. "I'm tired of your blabbing!" She took her hoof and knocked pinkie unconcious. Dragging pinkie down to her basement she tied her up. Then, fluttershy pulled out her knife. She chuckled darkly. Pinkies eyes fluttered open slowly.
"Wha-where? Fluttershy! What are we doing here?" Pinkie cried.
"What are we doing down here? I'll give you a sample." Fluttershy sliced the tip of pinkie's nose off and waved it in front of the terrified pony's face.
"Your going to...." Pinkie pie screamed. "IF THIS IS ABOUT DASHIE I WASNT GOING TO EAT HER I WAS KIDDING! I MEAN, WHAT? NUMBERS? DASHIE DOESNT HAVE A NUMBER! WHO ARE YOU! WHO AM I! CHIMMYCHERRY OR CHERRYCHANGAAAAA!!!!"
"What the-?" Fluttershy cocked an eyebrow at pinkie.
"pleasedonthurtmeiiimsorrydonthurtmeineedtoliiiiiiiiive"
"SHUT THE BUCK UP!" Fluttershy pryed her mouth and cut the tounge out. Pinkie let out a muffled screech. Fluttershy got out a sewing kit. Pinkie struggled to break free. "No use Pinkie Pie." She held pinkies mouth up in a smile. Then while pulling the needle through pinkie's lips, she sang in a mocking voice, " ' my name is pinkie pie! And i am here to say, im gonna make you smiiile and i will brighten up your daaaaaay!' " Soon she had sewn pinkies mouth in a smile. "There."
Pinkie screamed through the sewing needles and the lack of tounge. Fluttershy then took her knife, stabbed out the eyes, then cut off her head.
"Pinkie Pie, the spirit of The annoying and unloved."

Comments ( 8 )

This is awsome you should put this on creepypasta very spookey

Awesome story I cant wait till it is finished:yay: i wonder what will happen to pinkie:scootangel:

Cant wait for the next part

952987 omg thanks! i cannot believe people like this!!! I have a growing dream to be an author...theses comments are sooooo helpful :yay::twilightblush: And beleive me i am soooooo guilty for what i did to rainbow! :rainbowhuh:

as for pinkie :pinkiegasp: welllllll seeeeeeee :flutterrage::fluttercry::fluttershbad:

956159 >> Fluttershy[mlp:fim]
Btw it has another chapter now!

909527 Hope you like the banner I made for you :raritywink: It's posted in a comment on your "Young Authors" group. P.S. You should post all of your stories on your group so other group members can see them.

Hope I helped!

~ Jakeman160 :twilightsmile:

Login or register to comment