• Published 12th Sep 2017
  • 9,150 Views, 252 Comments

Show Stopped - dirty little secret



As punishment for what Twilight did to the three Wonderbolts in Show Stopper, Celestia has commanded her to explain what happened and do anything they ask in order to make it up to them. Hint: they want sex things!

  • ...
61
 252
 9,150
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 92 )

Hmmm, gotta go with liking the Soarin chapter the most this one... still freaking hot, but just found the last one hotter, likely the perspective thing. It's MUCH sexier and more intense to be seeing things from the PoV of somepony doing the fucking then just watching it. Even if she did join in at the end, it just, comes off a bit drier to simply have the sex narrated like that, versus really feeling it. Get the idea of sticking with each apology character, but in this case, think the story would have been a bit better if it had switched to Twilight during the gangbang.

Still hot, just, less hot then the last two in execution. Idea, ALL OF THE YES! So, balances out to still damn good fun. Also i so called her being desperate for a good, kinky fucking, and also loved Spitfires reaction "What, you think just because you fucked me with me knowing, you get to have me fuck you my way?" That was awesome.

The whole Tia's baby momma thing... ehhh not really a fan of. It didn't actually do anything for the story, just a lot of tacked on exposition about her being pregnant, and opens up the questions I'd already brought up, and the ending just.. felt really out of nowhere, just suddenly "Oh we are the greatest, bestest soul mates who shall be in love forever and were meant for each other!" type cliche stuff. IT came up so fast, went nowhere, and all around just.... felt pointless to the story. Everything else here was amazing, that subplot... why? Just, why?

Though... Luna taking her turn fucking a pregnant Twi and giving her new niece and nephew a royal cum bath...... YES PLEASE!

8426607
Now that’s the kind of wiping talent I bet Twilight wishes she had!

8426633
Huh ... and here I was, thinking the Soarin chapter was the weakest of the three...

good story and chapter, I do wonder how luna and twilight parent are going to react

8425742
This is why the current tag system as is fails in this situation. There is nothing adequate for the level of nuance in these stories it looks like

8426732
In his first response, knighty hinted at a more comprehensive tagging system ... let’s hope for that.

8426686
Luna: You got an alicorn bride? No fair! I want one too! Cadance, I’m claiming you.
Cadance: Wait, what? I can’t! I’m married to Shining Armor!
Luna: I hereby divorce thee.
Cadance: Worst royal meeting ever.

Twilight Velvet: Aw, how sweet! I always knew you had a crush on her -- I’m so proud of you!
Night Light: So, twins, huh? Um... So... Who’s the father?
Twilight: Celestia!
Night Light: And, um... how does that work, exactly?
Twilight Velvet: I’ll tell you when you’re older, hubby.
Nigh Light: I’m 41 years old! I’m a grown-ass stallion!
Twilight Velvet: Uh-oh, looks like somepony’s getting grumpy... I think it’s time for a nap, hm?

Ah. Another happy ending.

8426801
lol i can see shiny armor :twily getting marry but wait who what when where..... who had ball go around my back"
[not hear it the pricness

8426653 Well, each had their appeal, I jut liked Soarin the best because it had the best character stuff, and had the best.. feel I guess.. for the sex. You could really feel the emotions and enjoyment, a real connection between them during this. The RD one had a bit of that, and was freaking hot with how into being AJ's bitch RD was, the last, Spitfire just felt a bit to distant from the action to REALLY suck me into thing. It was still DAMN HOT! But.. it's hard to explain I guess. This one, it was some freaking epicly kinky, sexy hotness, but it really felt like we were just observers to it, with Soarin, the story managed to suck you into it and you felt like you were part of it.

The first is still ALL OF THE UNF! But the second, just makes things hit far harder and takes what is a far less 'hot' or 'kinky' scene, but make it feel so much more real.

8427108
Yeah, that probably wasn’t the best choice of POV for the last scene, I suppose.

Maybe you could do a bonus scene with what happened at the airshow between Spitfire, Rainbow and Soarin, after Twilight left.

Man, you wrote Spitfire as a real hardass. Fitting and fun, though, and I liked how her first thought was to get a royal pardon! (Obviously the Wonderbolts fuck around all the time, they just keep it hidden so nobody gets slapped with fraternization charges...)

Quite a gangbang, too; good job juggling the logistics of it!

8427707
The closest I’ll probably get to that is where Soarin described it in chapter 2.

8427781
Writing Spitfire in this one was really fun. ^.^

We DEFINITELY need to see Luna bathe the two unborn foals in her cum and see Twilight try to walk off having a belly as large as herself.

this is pretty cool

DIs was good.
Really enjoyed the first chapter.
Second was okay.
Third was good.

So, is Twilight really that crappy of a flier in this (despite being at least "average pegasus" level by the time Rainbow became a Wonderbolt), or are Spitfire's standards messed up for non-performance fliers?

8427827
It’s available for my Patreon supporters to vote on! :twilightsmile:

8427876
What’s the coolest part?

8428091
Heh, and other people didn’t like the third chapter as much.
What about it makes you think the third is so good?

8428147

are Spitfire's standards messed up for non-performance fliers?

Bingo.

8427705

Thus, he picks some escort who sees him as just another pegasus client, and has carefree sex without having to deal with her wanting him to autograph her butt afterwards or something.

Some of those female fans would probably want him to autograph their butts with his cum. :rainbowwild: :rainbowlaugh:

8428423
That would take some really good control and aim...

8427876
I loved the Soarin idea

Oh also as a fan of the clock tower stories (not actually into the kinks myself just like reading them) tying a pony up for gang pleasure is relatively enjoyable.

Im trying to keep this site appropriate but it isn't working...

Well done PBJ. You replied to yourself...

Wonderfully gooey! Just the way I like my smut.

Also, this: 8426801

Luna: You got an alicorn bride? No fair! I want one too! Cadance, I’m claiming you.
Cadance: Wait, what? I can’t! I’m married to Shining Armor!
Luna: I hereby divorce thee.
Cadance: Worst royal meeting ever.

So much yes.

8428565
Hm... come to think of it, I don’t think there’s nearly enough Luna/Cadance princest on this site...
Time for another entry on the story ideas sheet for my supporters to vote on!

8428411
Oh the third just had a couple of my kink/fetish's going on.
The second didnt much for me cause it was more vanilla and didnt have any emotion to it.
Whereas the first came across with a lot more passion and aggression which was hot.

8428418

Oh pony, now I'm imagining a little game. Two or more ponies, stamina potions for each, and paired magic items that freeze the other holder for 30 seconds on use. No touching while unfrozen, but you can talk sexy to keep them horny and distracted. Cumming loses you a point, and starting points decided before the game. The items take 30 seconds to freeze your opponent, there is no indication you have, and whoever starts their item second wins, making it a game of bluffs and prediction. Loser has to activate the secondary mode, freezing them for a full hour (unless the winner is done before then, in which case it's only polite to deactivate it.)

8428791
That sounds ... really complicated.

8428418 Do you follow Kanishiipanda's art/comics? Cause this is more or less exactly what goes on in one of the sets. Rarity is still possessed by The nightmare, who occasionally manifests, and has a habit of freezing Twilight in time, using her, and then letting her suddenly feel all of that at once with 'no idea' what is going on. (Though while Nightmareity thinks she's using Twi without her knowing, Twi is fully into this and is just playing along)
8428463 HUZZAH!
8428520 Squeee, which CTS ones you like best?
8428713 Hmmm, can agree with most of that. The first really was the most intense and had the highest flat oh FUCK ME HARDER! stuff that was just so damn hot. But I felt a bit more emotion from Soarin's as well, yeah it wasn't as kinky, but that worked for me, it was so sweet. Three, certainly the highest kink factor, but having the PoV be on the sidelines for most of it hurt my ability to get as into it as the first two. Still all three were freaking hot.

8428985
My mammaries are in a state of zen, thank you. I was never angry throughout these conversations despite the confrontational tone being presented to me. I was simply playing devil's advocate(Or angel's? Not sure on this one.). Having said that, I won't go into further discussion on the matter. Enough time was wasted as is.

8429009
Heh, I think I’m actually still a supporter of Kanishiipanda's Patreon.

8428464
He could always just stick his hoof in a cum puddle and write it on their butts that way. :rainbowlaugh: :trollestia:

No pony gives a shit that Twilight stopped time to have her way with them, Twilight gets the gangbang she always secretly wanted, and she even gets to marry Celestia to boot! Dark, indeed. :trollestia:

On a serious note, this story was excellent! So very hot, silly enough to make what could have been very dark actually anything but, and leaving me wanting more. I love it!

Twilight did seem to take everything in stride a bit too well perhaps. I would think she would feel very violated by the orgy of the wonderbolts.

8429569 Why? She loved it. She's a kinky little pervert who's been repressing that side of her her whole life, but finally is able to let it out and enjoy it.

8429898
But still. She would have a somewhat stronger reaction I would think.

8429900 Why? Just because of an abstract 'how one is supposed to act' idea? It's been clear through this whole thing that she really is a kinky, kinky little thing who is trying to make up for lost time in indulging herself.

8429914
But she still would have a stronger reaction with something this extreme.

8429972 Why? You have yet to give any reasoning for this beyond 'she just would'.

8429566
^.^ I always enjoy making potentially dark things not so dark.

8429569
Maybe she thinks she deserves to feel violated, given what she did in the prequel.

8429992
She never mentioned that.

And suddenly i feel relaxed instead of freaking out about my exam tommorow, i wonder why...:twilightblush:

8440784
My stories are great for relieving tension. :twilightsmile: Or so I hear.

8429992
I agree she would do all of this willingly. However she would have more reaction to what's happening. You should have had her say more or give more indication to what she's feeling.
Maybe it could be stronger if you switched the ones of Rainbow and Soarin. That it starts out passive but humiliating, then goes to passionate and gentle and ends with extreme and exhausting.
I would think the first time she would really struggle to keep her composure. Maybe it's just the sadist in me but I would really like to see Twilight squirm after what she did.

it took me a few days to finish this grate story and i can easily say the ending is the best.

8442082
^.^ Glad to hear you enjoyed it! Be sure to check out my other stuff!

8442677
aww you know i watch your page closely.

8442979
Heh ... actually, it gets kind of hard to keep track of who’s watching... :rainbowderp:

8444236
only 2.275 followers that should be easy.:twilightoops: :derpytongue2:

Good ending I think! Cute. Although I feel like if you had Celestia checking up one twilight after each encounter and growing more of a plot development it might have been more enjoyable. None the less, well done.

Login or register to comment