• Published 21st Aug 2017
  • 1,019 Views, 28 Comments

Hot Wheels Equestria Girls - Speedy Silverstreak



The island of Thrilltopia now has seven new racers added to the location

  • ...
3
 28
 1,019

The Loopster

It was a peaceful day as Sunset and her friends left CHS for summer break. Applejack and Rainbow Dash were discussing plans to do another arm wrestling match to see who is better while Rarity and Fluttershy talked about summer fashion trends. Sunset and Twilight discussed their plans for next year when Pinkie Pie ran up to everyone holding a flyer. “Hey guys!” Pinkie said while waving the flyer around “Check this out! A new roller coaster opened up in town today!”

Twilight took the paper from Pinkie's hand and adjusted her glasses to read what it said.

“The all new Loopster roller coaster. The fastest and most advanced roller coaster ever built! The Loopster is a self driven coaster that can reach speeds of over 200mph! If you want to ride this show this flyer at the main entrance on 5th and Main and you will be allowed to ride FOR FREE!!!!”

Everyone looked surprised at what was said on the flyer. A free ride just for bringing a flyer sounded amazing for a beginning to summer break. “So are we going? Are we going? Are we going? Are we g-” Pinkie said until Applejack cut her off by covering her mouth. Sunset read the flyer again to confirm what it said and nodded. “I think it would be a good way to start our summer.” she said.

Soon everyone arrived at 5th and Main outside a large brick building. The building spanned two blocks and had a security gate out front. The security gate had a scanner that said “place flyer here” and a red laser scanner. Sunset walked up to the gate and place the flyer in the scanner and watched as the laser went from red to green and the gate opened. Sunset and Twilight went in last after everyone as the gate closed behind them.

They walked down a hallway into a large room with a projector screen in front and rows of chairs facing the screen. Everyone sat in the front two rows as the projector came on and showed a man on the screen. The man appeared to be a older man with white hair and a small beard and wore a purple suit and purple sunglasses.

“Greetings” the man said “I'm doctor Peter Tezla owner and founder of the Scrim Corporation and lead designer for the Loopster coaster. My company has spent years on trying to create the fastest creations in the world.” The projectors then showed a digital layout of the actual Loopster cars “the cars run on independent motors that can have the cars reach recorded speeds of 245 mph at maximum power.”

“Due to the intense amount of speed and tight corners this ride contains you will all be fitted with suits that will monitor your vitals. Thank you and please follow the next hallway to be fitted into your suits.” the projector ended and a door opened to reveal another hallway. The group walked down the hallway to reveal a large locker room with seven blue race suits hanging on coat hangers and seven blue helmets.

“Well these could've been fancier” Rarity said as she held her's up and looked at it “The helmet will ruin my hair”. The other's laughed as they put their suits on over their normal clothes and waited for more instructions. Soon after everyone were in their suits the intercom on the wall came on with a robotic voice.

“Thank you for deciding to try our coaster. Dr. Tezla would like me to inform you that the ride is a one way run so all your personal belongings can be put in a coaster car's storage container located between the seats.” the robotic voice ended as a light nearby showed the waiting platform for the coaster. As the girls entered the platform they finally saw the coaster up close and took in its creatively.

The two Loopster car's were dark blue with orange and black decals and four orange seats. There were six wheels with four up front and two in the back and exhaust pipes along the size. Two rectangular lights on the first car glowed down the orange track into as the group set their purses and bags inside the storage compartment between the two rows of seats.

Once ready the humane seven got into the cars with Sunset, Twilight, Fluttershy, and Rarity in the first car with Applejack, Pinkie, and Rainbow in the last car. Everyone then pulled down the safety bars and locked them in place as the car's motor started up with a lour wirr. The coaster then slowly moved forward down the track to a hill and slowly climbed. Soon the cars reached the top of the hill and everyone screamed in excitement as the ride went down very fast.

The speedometer on the cars showed that they were going around 124 mph. The ride barreled down the track and through loops and turns gaining speed. Soon the ride was at 205 mph and still gaining speed as they hit another hill. As they climbed to the top the geodes around the humane sevens necks started glowing as they transformed into their pony up forms. As they went over the crest of the hill their magic transferred into the ride and launched them down the hill.

The girls were thrown back in their seats as the ride sped down the hill as the speedometer showed 257 mph which is over the top speed of the coaster. Their magic kept entering the coaster as the speed kept increasing and the ride started malfunctioning. The electrical systems started sparking and smoking as flames spewed out the exhaust pipes as the ride finally hit 300 mph. The girls then noticed that ahead of them the amount of their magic and technical equipment opened a large colourful portal on the track.

The girls screamed in terror as the ride sped towards the portal and entered. Their view was full of multiple colors as the ride traveled through it. Soon the portal opened and the coaster was launched out onto a track out by a new dimension. The wheels screeched and sparked as the ride slowed to a stop by another waiting platform. The safety bars unlocked and storage compartments opened as the seven girls sat in shock at what happened around them. Soon Sunset got out of her shock and left the ride as it's wheels finally gave from the weight and dropped the coaster onto the track.

Soon the girls were out of the coaster and their suits and took a look at their surroundings. They noticed they were on some kind of tropical island with multiple small islands surrounding it all connected by large orange tracks. As they kept looking the sound of a engine filled their ears and turned to the source. A black hot rod jumped over the hill and drove towards them at high speeds. The car was a black rat rod style truck with exhaust pipes coming out behind the front tires and sticking out the hood and a skull like grille. The truck skidded to a stop in front of them and a person stood up out of the roof and looked at them.

The man was about their age with blue skin and blue messy hair with a silver stripe running through it. He wore cargo shorts and a black t shirt with a flaming logo that said “Hot Wheels” on it. He looked at all seven girls and smiled.

“Well hello there girls. Welcome to Thrilltopia.”

Author's Note:

Hot Wheels cars used in this chapter:

Loopster

Bone Shaker