• Published 29th Sep 2017
  • 298 Views, 3 Comments

The Flaming Flower - Rosie Nature



Years of being apart Rosie and Cloud find each other. But also darkness

  • ...
 3
 298

Chapter 5: The Tour

It was early in the morning and Rosie was just finishing her breakfast. When Rosie finished she went into the bathroom, the bathroom was big, it had a bag sink with four sinks. Rosie brushed her teeth and washed her face and hands. Her sisters got dressed before they need to do their business in the bathroom. After she washed her face, washed her hands, and she went into her room to get dressed.

Her room had vines, branches, and flowers which were painted on the walls and her bed had not been made yet. The covers had a paint design. The head and foot board were branches in an elegant way which would even impress Rarity.

After Rosie made her bed she went to her closet and pulled out a light blue shirt with paint splatters on it and underneath the paint were purple and magenta flowers on the left sleeve. Rosie than went to her dresser and pulled out one of her ripped jeans. Rosie than went in her bathroom which was connected to her bedroom. Every bedroom has a bathroom connected to it. Rosie took out her braided hair and grabbed her hair brash and brushed her long hair.

After she left her room she went to sit on the couch and waited her her sisters to come out. Rosie had her purple galaxy backpack on and had her purple hoodie around her wist. When her sisters came out it was Aqua first, Sky second, and Flaming Heart third.

Flaming Heart is a year older than Aqua, Sky, and Rosie. She had black and orange hair, she has orange eyes and her skin was a light red color. Flaming Heart was wearing a dark red shirt and a orange skirt with a black line on it. She was also wearing a spiky bracelet. Flaming Heart is a person that is always protective of her younger sisters and always has the best interests at heart.

Sky is 3 secs older than Aqua. She has white curly hair which looks like clouds. Sky has sky blue eyes and light gray skin. Sky was wearing a gray shirt and a darker gray skirt. Sky is bright but when she gets angry (but not as angry as Rosie) her hair becomes darker.

Aqua has a bubbly personalty (not has bubbly as Pinkie) is 3 secs older than Rosie. Aqua has blue hair and has light blue eyes. Aqua is also wearing a turquoise shirt, and a blue layered skirt.

They saw Rosie sitting on the couch drawing in her sketch book. Flaming Heart snapped her fingers snapping Rosie out of her world. "What are you drawing this time?" said Flaming Heart.

Rosie closed her sketch book and put is in her backpack. "It is a water setting." not looking at them

Flaming Heart than said "Can you draw something more than backgrounds? Anyway come one we don't want to keep the new kids waiting now do we?"

"No, of course not." Rosie said while closing her backpack and putting on. "I'm just worried bout Cloud. I may not see him again."

"I know but you have to show around only one kid while I ave to show around two new kids. Lucky Duck." Flaming Heart said joked around.

"Okay, leave the jokes to Pinkie" Rosie said unamused.

"You know Flamy that she is scared. Scared of Machete." said Aqua

"If that jerk shows up...I'll give him a knuckle sandwich!" Flaming Heart said with force.

"Well are you girls ready? We can drive you girls to school" a new voice said. Which belonged to a man with flame hair and light green skin.

"No we can walk, Dad" said Sky smiled to her parents.

"Come on, Flame and if they do encounter something bad their defense mode will kick in." said a women with brown skin and green hair. Named Daisy Nature.

"Okay, your right, Daisy" said Flame "We'll see you girls at school"

"Okay bye!" the girl said in unison.

Flame and Daisy then left to go to their car. When the girls came out of their home Rosie looked across the street and got this feeling like she knew someone that moved there.

"Rosie?" Sky said with worry in her voice. Rosie sisters were a little ahead of her.

"Uh?" said Rosie and ran to catch up with her sisters.

"Are you okay, Rosie?" Aqua asked too with worry in her voice.

"Yeah" Rosie said not wanting to say anything about what she felt.

"You know what I think? I think Rosie is stressing over Cloud moving" Flaming Heart said with a knowing look on her face.

"What are you talking about Flaming?" asked Rosie with curious look on her.

"I'm saying you miss your old friend" said Flaming Heart with her knowing look turning into a worried look. "And that you are stressing over it and is messing you up"

"I do miss-AGH!" Rosie cried out.

"Rosie!" yelled a worried Sky "Are you okay"

Rosie still holding her head than it stopped "Yeah. Yeah I'm fine now"


Inside the school three kids walked in the entrance

"Well were is your tour guide, Cloud?" Golden said to a boy with a black jacket and a blue baseball cap with fire on it.

"Principal Celestia said if she was not here when we get here wait for her. You two should wait in Principal Celestia's office like she said" explained Cloud.

"Okay. Lets go Goldie" said Sliver. "See ya Cloud!" as they walked to the office.

After they left the doors open showing a four girl, one was blue, the second one was gray with white curly hair, the third one was a light red girl, and forth one was green.

"Well me and Sky need to get class." the blue girl gesturing to the gray girl. "You two have fun showing around the new kids" and the two girls left.

"Well I got to Principal Celestia office where I bet the two new kids are waiting. See ya later sis" the red girl to the green girl.

"Okay see you later too" the green girl said and waved goodbye to her sister who walked to the Principal's office.

Rosie looked to her left and saw the boy. "Hello. Welcome to Canterlot High. I'll be your tour guide" she said with a smile and offered her hand which the boy shook.

"Thank you" the boy said and returned the smile.

"Okay so what is your locker number?" Rosie asked.

"Um...235." the boy answered with a nice smile.

"Uh. That is next to my locker. Come I'll show you to your locker." Rosie said.

As they were walking Rosie noticed how nerves the boy was but didn't say anything until they arrived at their lockers. Rosie give him the lock combo. He opened that took of his hat and said "Here take the hat" which Rosie took.

"You can also do your locker after school if you want Why are you giving my your...hat?" Rosie saw the hat and said "This looks like a hat that an old friend of mine kept" with smile reliving the memory.

When the boy closed his locker door which made Rosie jump. "Oh I'm sorry. I don't mean to scare you" said the boy

"No no no, It's-" Rosie stopped when she saw the boy. "Cl...Cloud?" with tears in her eyes and hugged him with tears down her face. Cloud returned the hug with tears also down face.

"I... I missed you" Rosie said though her tears of joy.

"I missed you too" Cloud said and broke the hug. "You okay?"

"Now I am" Rosie said with a smile and wiping her tears away. "Now back to the tour. Can I see you schedule?"

"Yeah" said Cloud as he put down is backpack and pulled out a piece of paper.

"So we have the same first period which is a math class there is a seat next to me if you want to sit next to me." Rosie said with the same smile on her face and looked up to Cloud's sky blue eyes.

"I would like that" Cloud said while staring at her.


When they entered the classroom Rosie took her seat. Mr Fire wanted to talk to Cloud.

"Cloud is that who I think it is?" Mr. Fire asked gesturing to Rosie.

"Yes. It's Rosie Nature" Cloud said while smiling.

"Okay. Go take your seat" Mr. Fire said

"What was that about?" Rosie asked Cloud who was taking the seat next to Rosie.

Oh is was nothing important" he reassured Rosie.

Mr. Fire was in front of the class and said "Hello class. I'm Mr. Fire your new geometry teacher. I'll be taking over Mr. Geo's teachings..."

When he was talking someone taped Rosie. "I have no idea what he is going to teach us?" said the girl in back of Rosie.

"I don't know Sky" replied Rosie to Sky.

Sky looked next to Rosie to see Cloud. "Oh MY!" yelled Sky.

"Shh. Keep you voice down!" Rosie whispered a yell to Sky.

Cloud looked back to see what that was all about.

"Is that...?" asked Sky.

"Yes it is Cloud" Rosie said with a small smile.

Than three girls came in one with sliver hair, one had golden, and the third one was Flaming Heart.

"Girls, you're late." said Mr. Fire

"Yes, sorry sir". said Flaming Heart.

"Well take your seat" said Mr Fire.

"Look! Who is that?" Goldie whispered to Flaming Heart and Sliver with a smile on her face pointing to the area where Rosie, Cloud, and Sky where sitting. While Rosie is digging in her bag looking for something.

The girls walking to the little group. "Hello girls" Cloud greeted the three girls.

"Hello little bother" Sliver said while smirking.

"Rosie can you stop digging though your bag and look who came in?" Cloud asked

"Hold on, Cloud Fire" Rosie said putting up her index finger which meant "one moment". Than Rosie found what she looking for and saw Flaming Heart, Sliver, and Goldie smiling.

"Hello, girls." Rosie said with a smile.

"You know I have not heard you say my full name in a long time" said Cloud while leaning back in his chair.

"I forgot to say my sisters are in this class as well." Rosie said with a sheepish grin.

"So, Cloud who is your tour guide?" asked Goldie.

"You're looking at her right now." Rosie said in a deadpan tone.

The girls looked shocked and and Cloud smiled. Soon Rosie had a smile creep on her face.

"Okay, okay we'll get to that later but I have a question that I've be dying to say" said Goldie while jumping up and down.

"Not this again" Sliver said in annoyed tone.

"Okay so back at our old school I heard rumors that this place has a magical past. Is it true?" asked Goldie

"Wow. Does word travel fast?." Rosie laughed. "It is true but before I can talk about it you need meet my friends" she finished with a smile on her face.

"ARG!!" cried Rosie.

"Are you okay, Rosie?" a worried Cloud asked.

"It's another one of her headaches" Flaming Heart said. When Rosie head stopped hurting Flaming Heart asked "You good?" to Rosie.

"Yes. Better now" said Rosie while having a fake smile on her face.


After class Cloud told her what second period he has"

"Hmmm Physics. Okay that is in room 146 which is near Principal Celestia's office. Come on. Sadly we are not in the same class. I have 'Fashion' but We are in baking together so that's good. Miss Smith is a wonderful baker next to the Cakes and Pinkie. Miss Smith is also the granny Applejack who is one of my best friends, Big Mac who is the other bother to Applejack, and Apple Bloom who is the little sister of Applejack and Big Mac. I going to have to introduce you to her and her friends." Rosie said has they walked to Cloud's class.

"Well here we are. After class I'll be waiting here okay?" said Rosie with a smile.

"Yup. I still can't believe you are my tour guide." said Cloud with smile of his own.

Rosie laughed and said "I know" still laughing.

"Okay see you after class". Rosie said as she hugged him and than walked to her class."

Author's Note:

Long chapter. Where Rosie and Cloud see each other again. I hope you like. I'm sorry if my writing is bad.:ajsleepy:

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment