• Published 29th Sep 2017
  • 296 Views, 3 Comments

The Flaming Flower - Rosie Nature



Years of being apart Rosie and Cloud find each other. But also darkness

  • ...
 3
 296

Chapter 4: Meeting the Principal

Author's Note:

Not my best Chapter but it moves the story along. I'm sorry if this Chapter sucks. You have be warned. The next Chapter (The Tour) is going to be longer. I think

The next day the Fire kids got a surprise visit from Principal Celestia. She was wearing purple pants, a orange jacket with a sun pin.

When she entered she said "Hello. I'm Principal Celestia. I run Canterlot High."

Cloud asked "What are you doing here?"

Principal Celestia said "I came here to tell that you three will be toured around the school. Cloud your guide will be wait for you at the front entrance. For you girls, your guide will be waiting for you in my office. Cloud if your guide is not there when you are there wait for her. I already told her teachers that she's going to be late to the her classes same with you girls. Thank you for your time. I'm also sorry for showing up unannounced."

Cloud than said "It's okay."

Sliver said "Yeah it is okay. We were taking a break from unpacking anyway."

Principal Celestia said "I hope you have a wonderful first day and that you feel welcomed"

Goldie said "Thank you, Principal Celestia."

After she left Sliver said "Well tomorrow is going to be interesting."

Cloud said "To say the least."

Goldie said "I heard that they have a 'magical' past. I don't know the means"

Cloud and Sliver looked at her.

Sliver said "And how do you know that?"

Goldie said "I heard rumors about Canterlot High"

Cloud said "And you believe those rumors?"

Goldie said "Not fully."

Cloud and Sliver groand