• Published 29th Sep 2017
  • 298 Views, 3 Comments

The Flaming Flower - Rosie Nature



Years of being apart Rosie and Cloud find each other. But also darkness

  • ...
 3
 298

Chapter 3: Moving to Canterlot High

In a house at Cloudale, three people were packing. One was man, his hair was spiky and dark blue was saying to his wife "I can't believe I got transferred to another school to teach!!! Isn't great, Maple?"

A woman with orange skin and dark red hair said "Oh yes. Hey Golden were is your bother?"

A girl with golden, curly hair said "I think he went to see our new school."

Than a boy that was covered head to toe came in and took off a hat that was covering the boy's two blue soft hair. Than his jacket to show a blue shirt with fire on the selves.

Golden said "And here he is right now." with a knowing face.

His mom cam and hugged him and said "Hi mom."

Maple said "Don't scare me like that again."

The boy said "Okay"

His mom said " Go pack you car with your boxes"

The boy said "Okay." The boy went to put his boxes in his car.

The boy yelled "Goldie! Pack your boxes in my car!"

His sister yelled "Okay!" back. Golden Fire packed her boxes in her bother's car.

They moved into a victorian house the was walking distance from the school. Across the street one house down was another victorian house. The house was home to one of the boy's friends but does not know who.

Goldie said "Wow look at that house it is bigger than ours!" Goldie than said "Cloud what were you doing in Canterlot?"

Cloud than said "I went to see our new school."

Goldie said "You are a bad lair. Well at least we get two days to unpack"

Cloud said with a sad voice"Yeah. We do."

Goldie said "Are you sad because you won't see you friends again?"

Cloud said "Yeah."

Goldie saw how sad he was and said "You okay?"

Cloud said "No."

Goldie asked "You miss her don't you?"

Cloud said "Of course I miss her. It has been 8 years. She was 8 when she moved and I was 9. She has probably forgotten about me."

Goldie said "Well if she is your best friend she would not forget you."

Cloud said hopfuly "You really think she would remember me if she saw me again?"

Goldie said "Yeah."

Cloud asked "Hey, mom were is Sliver?"

His mom said "She will be here soon." An hour later a girl with sliver, wavy hair got out of her car.

Cloud said "Welcome, Sliver"

The girl said "Thanks, little bother."

Author's Note:

Third chapter yay!! Cloud is moving!