• Published 29th Sep 2017
  • 298 Views, 3 Comments

The Flaming Flower - Rosie Nature



Years of being apart Rosie and Cloud find each other. But also darkness

  • ...
 3
 298

Chapter 1: A Stressful Week

One day in Canterlot High, Rosie was outside with her basketball team. Sitting in the bleachers wanting to to practiced. But can't because of her head injury.

Rainbow Dash, one of her friends is in her basketball team came over to her and said "Hey Rosie, I'm sorry you can't play until next week. But on the bright side the compaction ageist Cloudale High is two mouths from now."

Rosie than said "I know, It's just that... Cloud was Cloudale High basketball captain and was also dating Lighting Dust.. I heard that Cloud is moving so Lighting Dust going to be the caption and you know how she bullied you, me, Cloud, and Fluttershy."

Rainbow said "I know." Rainbow saw how sad she was and said "I know you miss him"

Rosie than got a really bad headache "OW!"

Rainbow hears the pain and sees Rosie hold her head. Rainbow asked " Are you ok?"

Rosie says "Yeah just a headache. Don't worry about it"

Rainbow looks at Rosie with a worried look "Well okay. But if you want to talk about...

Rosie nods her head "Of course"

Then the first bell rang signaling that it was time for students to go to their first period. Rosie went to her first period class which was math. Math is one Rosie's favorite classes. Mr. Geo was her teacher. Mr. Geo a tall man with orange hair.

When the class settled down, Mr. Geo said "I have bad news or good news to some of you. I'm transferring to a other school" and everyone said "Aww!"

After class Rosie asked "Um... Mr. Geo Who will be the new teacher?" and Mr. Geo said "I didn't know. Rosie will you make sure the students don't give him a heard time?"

Rosie said "Sure"

All of Rosie's classes before lunch were the same until Principal Celestia wanted to see Rosie after class which was before lunch.

After class Rosie went to Principal Celestia's office and said "Principal Celestia. You wanted to see me?"

Principal Celestia said "Yes" and Rosie said "I'm I in trouble?"

Principal Celestia looked up surprised and said "No. You're not trouble. I want you to show the new kid who will be here in two days. Will you do it?"

Rosie said "Yes. I will. You can count on me."

Principal Celestia give Rosie a smile and said "Thank you, Rosie"

Rosie returned the smile and said "You're Welcome, Principal Celestia."
When Rosie was about to leave Principal Celestia said "Oh I almost forgot. The kid you will be showing a round will be in the front to the school."
Than went to go and get lunch. When Rosie got her lunch and went to sit with her friends who already got their lunch.

Rarity the one curls in her hair said "Rosie, darling, why did you get you're lunch late?"

Rosie said "Uh. Oh. Principal Celestia wants me to show a new kid around the school in two days. This is going to be a long week."

After school, Rosie went to her school's field to make a few sketches. Want she did not know was that someone was watching her.

Rosie than said "AGH!!! I can't think of everything. I should go to the park and sketch there. I find lots of inspiration there"

After she sketched she went by a shadow and than someone or something pulled her in and then she was gone...

Author's Note:

Here is the very first chapter. YAY!!!! and first story. YAY!!! again