• Published 23rd Aug 2017
  • 499 Views, 24 Comments

Slimy Adorable Adventures: The Birth of Yibble-Bibble - Animatorsnake



A truce was made with the Spirit of Chaos and the Alicorn Sisters; to stop the gluttonous Slimes. However... a promise was kept with the outcast slime, Smooze was made... and it has been kept. Thousand or so years later, a slime egg hatched.

  • ...
2
 24
 499

Parties & Interesting Conversations

Author's Note:

Side-Note: This chapter will have a lot of the different perspectives on a majority of characters, so if you feel confused about the flow of the story than that is why. Another thing is that there will be two sides on those who agree with keeping Yibble and not keeping Yibble (there is of course a third side but we'll talk of them later), you'll know who is on who's side by the end of this chapter.

Extra Genres (genres that may be unique in this and possible future chapters): Mystery

Ponyville, Sugarcube Corner; Pinkie busily cooks up the cake for Yibble’s party.

This cake is going to be the best of the best of cakes I have ever baked; its going to be… CAKETASTIC! Pinkie was mixing the ingredients for a blueberry cake, when she heard some commotion happening outside.

“Miss Cake, could you keep mixing this for a few minutes. I’ll check what’s happening outside,” said Pinkie, giving the mixing bowl to Miss Cake.

“Sure Pinkie; I’m happy to know you met a new friend… Who was this cake to be made to again?” asked Miss Cake.

“Oh, a baby slime.” With Pinkie leaving the room, Miss Cake stopped to pause and stare back in confusion.

“A what?”

The second Pinkie stepped out of the kitchen she saw a few ponies talking about something. A fight or argument wasn’t currently happening between the two ponies, but they were definitely speaking about something. Luckily nearby patrons either ignored the two, or were talking about something else, but the conversation was getting a small crowd around the two ponies.

Pinkie neared closer to listen into the conversation, finding the whole thing interesting… but found the subject of the conversation upsetting her.

“Did you see that thing; that weird yellow thing that Fluttershy mare was carrying in that pail?”

“Yeah I saw it; first the stampede and now this! I bet she’s the reason this is all happening, and its caused by that thing she found.”

“We need to do something, I see my fair share of weird things in this town, but I have never seen something like that in my life.”

“We should get some complaints to the mayor; I am not going to live with that freak of nature.”

“You said it...”

Pinkie stopped listening and turned to face away from the two ponies. She sighed sadly now knowing that a number of ponies don’t wish to be Yibble’s friend. Poor Yibble… I hope everypony can get along be friends.


Ponyville, Rainbow Dash’s Cloud House; after taking a shower, Rainbow goes for a short glide over Ponyville.

Nothing like the wind in your mane, and the sky above you… “Ahhhhhh,” said Rainbow, relaxing.

Rainbow spotted a nice cloud to lay on and approached. After making herself comfortable, and stretching her body – the sounds of muscles popping was heard – she laid down.

“...I wonder what I should get that Slime as a gift… I believe her name waaaasss… Yooble? Yemble? ...I’ll remember it when I get the chance. Now; gifts, gifts, gifts.”

Rainbow stared down below Ponyville’s marketplace to spot any ideas for a good gift. After countless time, examining different shops and stores, she spotted one particular shop she visits often with Pinkie. Flying off her cloud, she floats down and makes her way inside one of her favorite places to be.

“The joke store… Perfect,” said Rainbow, grinning ear-to-ear.

Entering inside, a small “ding” noise is heard; coming to the front is the owner of the joke store. “What can I get- OH! Rainbow; here again for one of my infamous prankster items? I got one of the premium ones for sail, and I’ll give you a discount,” said the joke store owner.

“That’s cool that’s cool, but I’m here to give a certain… ‘Pony’ a gift; a welcome to Ponyville kind of gift.”

“Ohhhh, so a prank gift?”

“Ye- Wait wait, no… I think something like a real gift… You know like a gift for some… pony who I want to be into pranking,” said Rainbow, trying her best not to mention the Slime.

“Ahhh… I understand; I’ll be right back.” The shopkeeper went to the back; the sounds of items being moving, being dropped, and clanking was heard. A giant wave of dust come out through the doorway the shopkeeper went. Rainbow was about to burst through when she saw the shopkeeper coming out – covered in dust. The shopkeeper brought a small box, with the words “Knick-Knacks/Prank-Laughs”; the box showed signs of aging, and had the smell that you’d only smell on things… that were old.

“This here box has some pretty old items used by the oldest of pranksters… Some were made when they were just babies… A few of mine when I was a foul; I think your friend might like one of them if I am right on who they are.”

Rainbow opened the box gently, a small cloud of dust rising up from being trapped in the small space. Rainbow coughed away the dust and after regaining her sight, looks upon the small toys. A few were interesting… but one in particular caught her eye. “What about that one?”

“Oh… that; its a simple novelty item, something comedians carry with them to add more… Fun, to their shows… are you sure this will be a good gift?”

Rainbow took one final look and grinned. “Oh, I’m sure she’ll like it.”

“Then you found your gift.”

“How much is it?”

“It costs nothing...”

“NOTHING!?” shouted Rainbow, slamming both her front hooves on the front desk.

“Nothing; these items are old and are rare to find… However, since you are one of my most visited customers and this is a gift… I thought that there was no need for me to sell. I am on break,” said the shopkeeper.

“But your store says open.”

“Miss Dash! I may sell joke items, but it doesn’t mean I myself don’t use them once in a while.” The shopkeeper presses a hidden button, causing the sign to change from open to close. Rainbow gasps at the strange but interesting device.

“...How much does that cost?”

“Sorry, its a unique item; I made it myself.”

Rainbow shook away her stupor and turned to her gift for Yibble, before looking back up at the shopkeeper. “Uhhh, you wouldn’t have any wrapping paper? …Would you?” asked Rainbow.

The shopkeeper pulls out some interesting wrapping paper, showing a pattern of playing cards. “The question you should ask is, ‘What I don’t have?’”


Ponvyville, Golden Oaks Library; after sending the 2nd letter to Princess Celestia, Spike and Twilight talk about Yibble.

“So what do we do Twilight?” asked Spike, holding a scroll and quill.

“Well for starters, we need to understand Yibble. She’s a baby slime, who’s hatched for four to five hours at most; her kind is made of a sticky gelatinous substance. She can use these tendrils to send in telepathic messages through physical contact; other notable abilities is to subdue possible predators and shape her form, stretching or making her current form smaller. With her form being mold-able, it is likely she’s invulnerable to physical contact – both by animate and inanimate objects. However, the one thing that is unique about Yibble is her strange ability to cause some fear toward the creatures of the Everfree… Whether this is a passive defense system against predators is simply another mystery to be solved; it is strange though… Why have such an ability when numerous attacks won’t cause any harm to her kind?”

Twilight looked up to Spike who finished writing what she said; with that Spike rolled up the scroll and placed it somewhere for safe-keeping. “Done! I think we should head downstairs to see the others, and Yibble.”

“Indeed Spike,” said Twilight. I wonder if the others have gotten to know Yibble better; so far, Pinkie, Rainbow, and Fluttershy have shown to be Yibble’s friend… Rarity and Applejack though.

Twilight trotted down the steps with Spike following behind; once they reached the end of the stairs, they saw that only Applejack and Fluttershy with Yibble were the only ones left in the library. “Where’s Rarity?” asked Spike, finding somewhere to sit.

“She went back to her store; said something about wanting to get ready for Yibble’s welcome party. I stayed since we got all our orders for the week all completed… so what have you learned about Yibble, Twi?” asked Applejack. Yibble was laying on Fluttershy’s lap, the baby slime cuddling against the pegasus.

“Well… not much; all we know is that she’s a… she, who’s capable of telepathic abilities through physical contact. Is able to morph her form through an imaginable way… and is a baby.”

“Oh, she can also drink water… by absorbing it,” said Fluttershy, adding that fact.

“And that as well… Wait? She can do what!” Twilight approached Fluttershy, holding her head between her cheeks, mushing them together. “Why didn’t you tell us before?”

“Aw jus wememberr,” said Fluttershy, her voice slurred.

Twilight let go of Fluttershy as she rubbed her cheeks; Yibble purred reaching a tendril to her cheek. “Don’t worry Yibble; Twilight didn’t mean to hurt me.” Yibble seemed confused by the strange contact Twilight did to Fluttershy, but tried her best to understand.

“So we know she can drink… What’s so shocking about that?” asked Spike, oblivious to the realization.

“It means Yibble can digest food without organs like a stomach… Now the question is what can she eat as food?” This caused all present in the room except Fluttershy, to stare at the baby slime with new curiosity… and fear.

Fluttershy caught on and gasped, defending Yibble with her hooves – while all it did was get her hooves slimy. “You think Yibble will eat us!? I thought better from you Twilight.”

“What’s does she mean Twilight?” asked Spike, confused.

“Nothing Spike nothing!”

“Now sugarcube; we’re not saying that Yibble… might try to hurt us… But we don’t know anything about her or her kind… we don’t even know there are even more of her kind. We should expect anything, especially for my family who lives close to the Everfree… I mean, you live near the place too so you’d have to understand the risks from being so close.”

“That doesn’t explain why she asked Pinkie for a blueberry cake,” said Spike, pointing that out.

“Indeed… but where did Yibble get the fascination for blueberry?”

“I… might know...” said Fluttershy.


1 hour before Fluttershy came to Twilight’s.

“Oh look Yibble; blueberries! You have to try some!”

The baby slime looked at the small blue things, and after taking some to eat, grew to love them and their taste. The slime gathered as many blueberries until her slimy form slightly turned a dark blue for a few seconds, returning to their original yellow.


Present time; Golden Oaks Library.

Everybody gawked at Fluttershy, as the shy mare distracted herself by petting Yibble on the head. “You fed… a creature that nopony has ever discovered… and never mention that to us when you came here, until now… because you… forgot?”

Fluttershy looked up before continuing to pet Yibble. “She was hungry...”

Twilight’s eyes rolled up and fainted right there; Spike sighed and gotten off his chair. “I’ll get the tea ready.”

“Welp Flutters… I guess you figured out what Yibble eats...” I hope…


Ponyville, Carousel Boutique; some time right after Rarity left, the fashionista busily worked on making a gift for Yibble… however.

“I DON’T KNOW WHAT KIND OF GIFT TO GIVE HER!” shouted Rarity, pulling her own mane – not roughly though. “She’s a slime and any clothes I think of won’t work; it would either won’t fit her or simply be slimed by her ‘unique’ look! ...I’m doomed...”

“Rarity? Is everything alright?: Rarity looked up and stared at the door of her room to find her sister Sweetie Belle looking back at her with worry. Rarity sighed and motioned for her to come in, responding back to the filly’s questions.

“Everything is fine Sweetie… I’m just working on a gift for a new… comer to Ponyville… But all the gifts I think of won’t work for… her.”

“Have you tried giving her a hat?”

“Yes.”

“How about some boots?”

“I don’t think that will work.”

“Why not?”

“Well-”

“Oh! What about some glasses?”

“She… doesn’t need glasses.”

“Thhhheen… What about… A BOW!?”

Rarity was about to respond when it hit her too. A bow… a bow… a… a… “A BOW! OF COURSE! It’s simple, small, and would work perfectly for her; I can also add some sort of enchantment to it if I ask Twilight for some help. What kind of color should it be? Red, blue, green – no wait, green would look awful. Sweetie thank you! Now while I must thank you for the wonderful idea, I must get to work; inspiration doesn’t take breaks! You should get ready for the party.”

“YEAH! I want to meet this new pony. I SHOULD TELL THE OTHERS!” In that moment Sweetie Belle ran off to go tell her friends of the news. As Rarity was about to begin making her gift for Yibble… she came to a realization…

Indeed… Meet the new ‘pony’… … ...I hope your right Twilight… but something about Yibble… its just something isn’t right about her.


Canterlot, Canterlot Train Station; arriving near the station is the Princess of the Sun and Moon, with that is a small group of guards – both from the Royal and Night Guard. From the perspective of Luna, the princess glances at the sights of the train station and the train itself, having never seen such machinery before.

Such wonders; what kind of magic have our ponies used to create such… ‘machines’ is what they call them I believe? Luna stared with awe at the train and the station; after being convinced to come with Celestia about something, she has tried her best to return to her original goal.

This included to getting her original weight and muscle – a long food binge – with her sister of course. For her smell… well Celestia personally asked to clean Luna herself, and while the Night Princess protested to be cleansed like a foal, Celestia done so, no matter how much Luna squealed and tried to escape her grasp. While signs of her malnourishment could be seen, Celestia believes this party may fix that.

“Where are we going sister, and why do we not take the royal carriage or even your Captain’s request for using the pegasi drawn carriage?” asked Luna, examining the machine before her.

Luna prodded the train with a hoof, and while she was told it wasn’t made through the power of magic but some called, Science… it did make her wonder how such inventions were made by one pony… or ponies to be more precise – Luna couldn’t tell the difference with all of these genius ponies during her thousand banishment.

“Because, I want to make our appearance to meet my student, as quiet as possible. I was also told to keep my visit… secret… I was told to do so from the invitation by the Element of Laughter,” said Celestia, smiling.

“You mean Miss Pie? What exactly is she inviting us to?”

Luna watched Celestia pull out an invitation, and while it wasn’t that long it spoke about one thing in particular that caught her highness’s attention. “We are apparently going to be invited to Ponyville’s party for…” said Celestia, looking at the invite once more. “Come to the ‘Welcome to Ponyville’ party of… Yibble-Bibble.”

“Yibble-Bibble? By Faust; what kind of pony’s name is that?” asked Luna, finding the name… familiar. “And why is it so familiar.”

“Because… it is a V-Slime name… It means...”

Glowing Darkness.


Several hours later; Ponyville, Ponyville Square; the party for Yibble-Bibble, being held by Pinkie is taking place in the center of town.

Pinkie – who was currently giving some refreshments to ponies – bounced happily amongst the party-goers. So far, those she invited came… and while only some knew or heard about the rumors of who’s party it is, a majority of ponies are oblivious and are here simply to party. In the distance she can see her friends coming, with only Fluttershy and Twilight not here yet.

“Hey! You came! Where’s Fluttershy, Twilight, and our slimy little friend?” asked Pinkie.

“They had to go to the place Yibble was born; the Everfree Forest should be safe since the critters and beasts are still afraid of Yibble, apparently,” said Applejack.

“I can’t believe that manticore we saw, running through Ponyville was scared of Yibble! BWAHAHAH! It was the most hilarious thing ever!”

“Now Rainbow, don’t forget that we were suspicious of the- I mean, Yibble. So, Pinkie, what kind of activities have you set up for this party of yours?”

Pinkie began to talk about the things she prepared when Applejack became distracted; Spike noticed this and gotten her attention after snapping his claws together. “Hey, Applejack. Applejack.”

“Huh; oh sorry Spike. You need something?”

“I should ask you that; you alright?”

Applejack bit her lower lip, and glanced away, staring at those who were at the party. “Its just… What do you think everypony will think of Yibble; she’s not a pony, and she’s not something anypony knows about… I’m worried something terrible will happen…” said Applejack, rubbing her hoof. She was shaking… the last time she was shaking this badly was when Nightmare Moon came back… She kept on remembering the stories she was told by Granny Smith… and then she started to think what would happen to Applebloom and-

Applejack’s own thoughts stopped when she felt Spike’s claw placed on her back; the apple farmer looked down with a worried looke, as Spike gave a smile. “Don’t worry… I’m sure Yibble doesn’t mean any harm… If everypony can accept a dragon living with them, I’m sure they can accept Yibble too.”

“Yeah… Yeah you’re right Spike… We seen weirder, and I doubt Yibble will change that.”

Rarity examined much of the decorations when she heard a rumor spreading – a very recent one. The second it reached Rarity’s hearing… her eyes bulged as she squeaked in surprise. “THE PRINCESSES ARE COMING!?”

“What in the fresh apples are yeah shouting bout Rarity?” asked Applejack, having focused around herself. “What’s this about the Princesses coming?”

“OH! I almost forgot to mention; I invited the Princesses to come,” said Pinkie, with an innocent smile.

“AND YOU DIDN’T MENTION TO TELL THIS TO US! ESPECIALLY ME!” shouted Rarity. “I NEED TO GET READY! THIS OUTFIT WILL NOT DO!” Running back to her boutique, Rarity plans to change her current outfit, which was one of her latest designs – a flowery dress with a fitting hat, representing today’s season.

“Sweet; the Princesses are coming! Does that mean Princess Luna is going to be here too,” said Rainbow. “I wonder how she’s doing.”

“We can figure that out later, I should tell Twilight this. I’ll wait for them near Fluttershy’s.” With that, Spike too run off to tell of the recent news.

“I guess I should help my family bring in some of our apple products for this party… Speaking of which; what kind of gifts you girls brought with you?”

“Come on Applejack, telling each other of what we got as gifts will ruin the surprise… You’ll just have to wait.”

The three remaining ponies wait their separate paths of the party; everypony enjoyed the activities set up by Pinkie, the food from Applejack and her family, and Rainbow’s pumped up energy is keeping the party bursting with more and more energy. So far, everypony is enjoying themselves… so far… but meanwhile.


Everfree Forest; somewhere deep within the confines of the ancient forest, Twilight and Fluttershy – who was carrying Yibble in the same pail, walked through the same path Yibble crawled through.

So far, we passed Zecora’s and the castle; Zecora has noticed the strange activity with the creatures of the Everfree, but she told us that the main source of the commotion was happening deeper within. We asked if she seen Yibble during the commotion but was unable to since she was inside her home out of safety from the stampede – she did however found Yibble to be in her words, “My my, a cute yet curious being.” When we reached the castle, it only made things more confusing; apparently, the stampede caused the nearby trees and the castle itself to… well… fall down. The castle is still standing with some of its walls fallen but the trees have created barriers of sort so we had to go through the castle, and I and Fluttershy had to traverse the canyon our own ways.

Now we’re currently moving through parts of the forest that I didn’t knew existed… even things I have never seen before.

Twilight busily climbed over a fallen tree that had fallen years ago – the signs of decay and moss covering it was a clear sign. Fluttershy flew over it, but sadly she had to leave the pail; luckily, Yibble’s form has made new changes. Yibble has grown slightly and her form has become more stable and solid, while keeping its gelatinous look to it. Right now, the baby slime was sitting on top Fluttershy like how Spike would with Twilight, but it seemed awkward to look at how it was possible and the slime would sway whenever Fluttershy trot behind Twilight.

The group made through what appeared to be… a graveyard – not in the traditional sense. The clear sign and smell of decay was noticeable… but it felt… ancient… like whatever had passed away here was dead a long long time ago. The vegetation here seem to die off as if the area was cursed, but what was worse was the water. The water had this acidic look to it that if you touched it, you were sure to come with deadly diseases; this was proven when Twilight kicked a stone to the foul water when the stone – literally – dissolved. This terrified the mares, but when Yibble approached it… she seemed to have a sad look to her. Fluttershy quickly scooped the poor baby slime back to her back and nuzzled her – Twilight found it adorable, and tried to hold back a squee.

After the group made through the lengthy death-like area… they came upon something interesting… a small grove. The grove was untouched and untainted; the two ponies could see and smell the purity in the air as time itself seemed to be blocked off by this area in particular. And in the center, atop a wooden stump-like pedestal… was Yibble’s egg; the egg was cracked and a small hole where Yibble crawled at was around the bottom of the shell.

The egg was similar to Yibble’s coloration with a few unique patterns; a strange four-pointed star, that was colored an off-white. While the pattern was white stars and a yellow surrounding the stars… the stars seemed to glow another color whenever the sun hit them… a strange monochrome of sorts – a rainbow-esque pattern of grays, blacks, and whites.

“We found the egg… and so far we found no sign of Yibble’s parents; from the condition of this grove… It’s possible that Yibble’s egg was orphaned… meaning her parents are-” Twilight shook the idea away; being the only one of your kind was a terrifying thing… it was same to Spike’s condition when he was born, but while there were other dragons… to not meet his own parents…

Twilight continued examining the egg, and carefully levitated the shell’s pieces into a saddlebag she brought with her. However, the second she done so, the grove… began to change; slowly the vegetation within the small space died away, withering away like dust. Twilight and Fluttershy – while were once in a grove – found themselves standing in an empty space of land… almost like the area they were in never existed.

“What happened Twilight?” asked Fluttershy, spooked by the sudden change.

Twilight thought of this and brought her own hypothesis. “Its possible the egg was enchanted with some sort of magical barrier sensor. Meaning that Yibble’s egg was deliberately placed here… but why, and the sensor was meant to act if intruders were to touch or take the egg… but since Yibble already hatched and the enchantment was meant for anybody to touch the egg… The spell never activated; it still however does not explain why the surrounding area vanished… unless…” Twilight started to thing deeply until she was unable to bring up a proper answer. “Either way, we found Yibble’s egg and with it I can see how old her egg was and see if I can find more information about her kind. Let’s head back to your cottage, its the closest place and I can teleport us there.”

Twilight concentrated her spell and the location she wishes to teleport too, and poof they were gone. The now empty area was replaced with something else… replacing it… was a throne… an empty, lonely throne.


Ponyville, Fluttershy’s Cottage; Spike sits near the front door of Fluttershy’s as he waits for Twilight and Fluttershy to return.

They’re sure taking their time… “So how was your day?”

Spike stared back at the Angel as he too was waiting for his owner, when a loud pop was heard. Standing where there was an empty space of grass was Twilight and Fluttershy; Yibble was with them but something seemed off about the slime… did she get bigger?

“What did you girls find?” asked Spike, approaching the two.

“I can explain later Spike, but we did find Yibble’s egg shell. Let’s return to the party, I’m sure she wants to open her presents and meet everypony else.”

“Yeah… about that… You see, when you and Fluttershy were away… Pinkie told us that she also invited...”

“Invited who Spike?” Twilight inched closer to Spike finding this new information, intriguing.

Spike kept silent for a few seconds before speaking out. “Sheee… invited the Prince-”

“SHE INVITED THE PRINCESSES!” shouted Twilight, catching on more quicker.

“Ohhh, my...” said Fluttershy, placing a hoof on her muzzle.

“Pwincersses?” said Yibble, giving a tilt of her… body.

“Welp, you caught up, quickly.”

“WE HAVE NO TIME! QUICK TO PONYVILLE!” Before Spike could ask what she was going to do before they arrived, she teleported away. That left Fluttershy, Spike, and Yibble – the baby slime found the sudden disappearance of Twilight interesting, and giggled to herself.

“Bi Bi Paple Ponie!”

Fluttershy helped Yibble to climb on top her mane, and with that she glanced and Spike and the two made their way back to Ponyville. “Let’s head to the party Spike.” Spike wished to speak but sighed in defeat, following behind.

Just… go with it Spike.


Ponyville, Town Square; Twilight’s perspective.

Twilight teleported inside her home but instantly made her way outside… when she haven’t realized she was about to bumped into somepony. THE PRINCESSES ARE COMING; I NEED TO GET READY AND-

“OMPH!” said Twilight, going muzzle first into something soft… and big.

Twilight landed back onto her haunches as she rubbed her muzzle, and looking up to find what she made contact with. “What… did I hit?”

“Why Twilight… I thought I taught you to be more careful with your surroundings… Reminds me when you first stayed inside the castle.” Twilight stopped her everything as she stared at the golden shoes that were upon the most whitest hooves she has seen. That… voice… it can’t be.

With a slow but cautious look, Twilight stared back at her teacher and second mother-figure… Princess Celestia; behind her was most of her friends, Princess Luna, some Royal Guards, and some of the ponies who came to the party. Twilight had her mouth agape as she stared with utter shock at the sudden appearance of her teacher.

Twilight was so dumbfounded by Celestia’s appearance… that she lost the ability to speak.

“Twilight? Um… Twi, you okay?” asked Applejack, shaking her friend.

“Ce-Ce-Celesitia is-i- is, he-he-her-here… I wha- I buwaaahhh?”

“Just take a deep breath sugarcube.”

Pinkie was laughing at Twilight’s reaction while Rainbow simply watched with a grin. Rarity later came to the scene wearing a new set of clothes when she saw the Princesses and squealed with… joy? Shock? Well either way she was- Oh wait… she just fainted… Uhhhh…

“Oh come on Rares; you too!” shouted Applejack, finding the situation silly – and another word that starts with “S” but I can’t write down because this is E-rated.

Later to come was Spike and Fluttershy, but before they too could react to the appearance of the Princesses… the unexpected happened.

When Luna turned to hear more gasps – which came from Fluttershy – she saw… Yibble… Now a lot could happen from seeing something you haven’t seen before, but Luna has seen such a creature… and by guessing by her snarling and her grimace… She was not happy… in the name of all that’s holy.

Run Fluttershy… Run for all that’s cute… and adorable.

“MONSTER! KILL IT WITH FIRE!” shouted Luna. Ironically, one of the Royal Guard was holing a lamp, and instantly she grabbed it and began chasing Fluttershy – or in this case, Yibble who was on Flutters mane.

Fluttershy’s eyes bugged out and she followed her natural instincts. “AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

Yibble was oblivious for being a baby and did the one other thing babies do when under danger. “WIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!” They screamed in happiness that’s what.

“LUNA! I said not to overreact; you promised you wouldn’t burn anythi- LUNA NOT THE CAKE!” Celestia chased her sister, as a strange sight was happening before everypony. A pony with a strange blob on top her mane was being chased by the recently returned Princess of the Moon, who was swinging a lamp wildly, causing nearby objects to burst to flames – whether that was caused by the lamp or the occasional blast of pure magic. Following behind them was Celestia trying to calm Luna, with the Royal Guard – carrying spears and wearing very, very heavy armor – trying to catch up.

Ponies who were near, either watched the speculation or dodged out of the frenzy chasing; the Mane 6, while should be helping their friend… found the sight so odd… that they forgot it was Fluttershy being chased. The only one – well two – who cared was Applejack and Spike… who gave up and just joined watching too. “I wonder if things gotten odder or it was like this already,” said Applejack, sitting down.

“You and me both,” said Spike, agreeing.

While the party was pretty much being trashed, it would be restored in the next coming chapter by Pinkie – who was oddly not watching and was somewhere else… probably making another cake… Speaking of things that are odd; for a pegasus, Fluttershy can run quickly… Welp, that’s that; I think I’m done breaking the 4th wall… and breaking some ponies minds and poor hearts – I’m sorry Luna and Fluttershy – back to the story!