• Published 18th Aug 2017
  • 1,987 Views, 56 Comments

CPU of Equis Re;Birth - Maziodyne



A Japanese teen gets her consciousness thrown into the mind of a child. The child is then stranded in Equestria without either of her two sisters to comfort her. Displaced.

  • ...
6
 56
 1,987

Character Encyclopedia & Bestiary

Author's Note:

This encyclopedia will contain detailed information on all of the party members, monsters and enemy characters that appear in the story.

PLEASE read all the available chapters before looking through this. And I mean every single time you want to look at this, make sure you're caught up, because this encyclopedia will be kept up-to-date with all the information of every chapter, so to avoid spoilers, avoid looking through this unless you've read all the currently uploaded chapters.

Knowledge Primer

There are several different things that will be colour-coded in combat, however I'm sure you can all determine the colour-coding for yourselves. Instead, I will first explain a few things that might not be so self-explanatory to some people. First, I'll explain stat abbreviations.

HP - Hit Points. Once this hits 0, a character or monster is KO'd and can no longer fight. Decreases when the character or monster is attacked.
SP - Skill Points. These are needed to use Skills. This number decreases when a Skill is used, and will slowly increase as the character or monster deals damage to enemies.
STR - Strength. This is a measure of how powerful a character or monster's physical attacks are. The higher this stat, the more damage will be dealt by a physical attack from the character or monster.
VIT - Vitality. This is a measure of how physically resilient a character or monster is. The higher this stat, the less damage the character or monster will take from physical attacks.
INT - Intelligence. This isn't a measure of how smart or stupid a character or monster is, but rather a measure of how powerful a character or monster's magical attacks are. The higher this stat, the more damage will be dealt by a magical attack from the character or monster.
MEN - Mentality. This is a measure of how magically resilient a character or monster is. The higher this stat, the less damage the character or monster will take from magical attacks.
AGI - Agility. This is a measure of a character or monster's general swiftness. The higher this stat, the sooner a character or monster will act in a turn, and the more likely they'll be to evade attacks.
TEC - Technique. This is a measure of how adept a character or monster is at attacking. The higher this stat, the more accurate a character or monster's attack will be.
LUK - Luck. This is a measure of how lucky a character or monster is. This stat has a slight influence on a character or monster's evasion, accuracy and chance to land critical hits.

Next, I'll explain critical hits, or "crits" for short. It's very simple: every attack has a slight chance to be a crit, and when an attack is a crit, the damage dealt is tripled with some slight variance. Finally, I'll explain the different status conditions.

Poison - A poisoned character or monster will take damage after each action they take. It will cure itself after several turns, or can be cured early with some Skills.
Paralysis - A character or monster that is paralyzed will be unable to act for several turns. It will cure itself after several turns, or can be cured early with some Skills.
Virus - Virus is only dangerous to characters that can access HDD, since virus prevents the character from using HDD. If a character is already in their CPU form when they're inflicted with virus, they will automatically revert. Doesn't cure itself, instead needing to be cured manually with a Skill.
Skill Seal - A skill sealed character or monster will be unable to use any of their Skills. It will cure itself after several turns, or can be cured early with some Skills.
Regen - A character or monster with regen will recover a small amount of their HP before each action they take. Can't be cured, but will be overwritten if the character or monster is inflicted with another status condition.

Party Members

Rom

Max HP: 14600
Max SP: 8960
Elemental Affinities: Weak to Fire; Resistant to Ice.
Notes: AGI and TEC are above average. Very magic oriented, with high INT and MEN but low STR and VIT. Her basic attack is a magical attack, meaning it uses her INT, unlike most characters who use STR for their basic attacks. Being one of the two CPU Candidates of Lowee, she can activate HDD to become stronger.

Rainbow Dash

Max HP: 8990
Max SP: 6350
Elemental Affinities: Weak to Lightning; Resistant to Wind
Notes: Her STR and INT are below average, and she's very brittle with extremely low VIT and MEN. This is offset by the fact that she's incredibly difficult to hit due to her having the highest AGI out of all the party members. Her TEC is also really high.

IF

Max HP: 19410
Max SP: 4520
Elemental Affinities: None
Notes: Her STR and INT are both average; her VIT is below average, while her MEN is a little above average. Her TEC is fairly high, with her AGI being her highest stat.

Neptune

Max HP: 27420
Max SP: 5700
Elemental Affinities: Weak to Ice; Resistant to Earth
Notes: Her STR is fairly high, and her LUK is a little above average, though her AGI is a little below average. Other than that, her stats are average.

Alice

Max HP: 13250
Max SP: 8130
Elemental Affinities: None
Notes: Her VIT is fairly low, and her STR is even lower, though her MEN is decently high, and her INT is very high. Her TEC is also rather high, though her AGI and LUK are average. She has access to offensive Skills of every element, fitting the definition of an RPG Black Mage well.

Enemy Characters

Underling (1st Battle)

Max HP: 5330
Max SP: 4280
Elemental Affinities: None
Notes: Her AGI is average, while her TEC and LUK are below average. Her other stats are extremely wonky in this battle, so they can't be accurately measured. She must have been using some kind of illegal, external program...

Seija Kijin

Max HP: 8340
Max SP: 7830
Elemental Affinities: Weak to Fire and Lightning; Resistant to Ice
Notes: Her AGI is a little above average, and her MEN is decent, though her VIT is somewhat low. Other than that, her stats are average. She may seem like a simple foe at first, but she has a few tricks up her sleeve to be really careful of...

Raiko Horikawa

Max HP: 8400
Max SP: 7300
Elemental Affinities: Weak to Earth; Resistant to Wind and Lightning
Notes: Her STR and INT are both a little above average, while her VIT, MEN and TEC are fairly high. In comparison, her AGI is extremely low.

Monsters

Dogoo

Max HP: 3520
Max SP: N/A
Elemental Affinities: None
Notes: Your average, everyday, basic monster. Absolutely nothing interesting of note.