• Published 18th Aug 2017
  • 451 Views, 7 Comments

Super Gypsy Lord Admiral Nyronus Shachza Shouldn't Write Shipfics, Volume II - Nyronus



Equestria, where the friendship is magic and the romance is probably also even more magical. Well, usually. Sometimes, not so much.

  • ...
22
 7
 451

The Great and Powerful Tristan had Spikemare at "Neigh"

CHAPTER 1
With a flourish of velvet fluttery veil that is the Great and Powerful Tristan's fabulous speckled cape, the monstrosity that is the dark and evil incarnation of nightmare infused, physical embodiment of greed himself, Spikemare, finds himself face to snout with a particularly loud and boisterous unicorn stallion barging his way into his most sacred of chambers.

"Spikemare, you dastardly and most evil creation that hath ever seen the light of yonder day, thy reign of terror doth find thyself nay but a barest trace before its ultimate demise!" This assertive and very obnoxious intruder into the being of supreme crack fusions' only safe haven of the world claims with another unnecessary wave of his ridiculously luminescent cape, causing the Spikemare to shut a single eye with nothing but the most perverse sense of impatience.

Less than another few pronunciations of his many, many reasons for barging into the Spikemare's resting cauldron, the still rambling and hardly-persuasive Tristan feels a black clawed hand wrap around his snout, jamming it closed and ceasing the onslaught of endless commentary in a skittering sssss.

"Tristan. For the last time, stop trying to provoke me while I'm shitting. Besides, you had me at 'Nay'. Now go wait on the bed." The ultimate and commanding dragdemon told his insistent and frisky stallion, whom nods his head with the eagerness of an equally impatient and buttdacious stallion.

And then they had sex. It was nice.