• Published 16th Aug 2017
  • 1,353 Views, 22 Comments

Spiders and Destiny: The Fall of Wolf-Spider - Funnel Web



Thrilled by his experience with the Arch Goblin, Midnight Wolf returns home to live with his Girlfriend, Twilight Sparkle. Under the watchful eye of his teacher, Princess Celestia, Midnight starts to embrace his newfound identity as Wolf-Spider.

  • ...
8
 22
 1,353

Chapter 4 Under My Spell/Enchanted

Meanwhile in a secret base, Dr. Caballeron and his goons made it inside with the van, feeling relieved after Wolf-Spider trying to stop them. The Condor swoops in, takes off her helmet, revealing Lightning Dust, and stomps towards the doctor.

“What was that? What was the one thing I told you?! Never use your weapons in the open!” Lightning Dust shouted at Dr. Caballeron.

“You told us to grab the junk” Dr. Caballeron replied.

“Undetected! UNDETECTED! If you bring the authorities or the princesses down here, we’re done!”.

“I was only doing what I was told. You can’t blame me for defending myself from this “Wolf-Spider” character. He came to us! What were we supposed to do?”

“You know what? Just forget it! This is your last chance! If you pull another stunt like that without my permission, you’re done…..sheesh”

Lightning Dust flies away, in anger, slamming a door during her way in her office. She felt exhausted, She felt a lot of evil emotions….she decided to sing.

Oh-whoa-oh, oh-whoa-oh! You’ll won’t know that you’ve fell. Oh-whoa-oh, oh-whoa-oh! Soon you’ll be under my spell!

Blindsided by the beat. Clapping your hooves, stomping your feet. You’ll won’t know that you’ve fell. Oh-whoa-oh-oh-oh. Soon you’ll be under my spell. Oh-whoa-oh-oh-oh-oh. I’ve got the music, make you move it. Got the song that’ll make you lose it. I say “jump”, you’ll say “how high?” Put your hooves up to the sky. I’ve got the music, make you move it. Got the song that’ll make you lose it. I say “jump”, you’ll say “how high?” Put your hooves up to the sky.

Oh-whoa-oh, oh-whoa-oh! You’ll won’t know that you’ve fell. Oh-whoa-oh, oh-whoa-oh! Soon, you’ll be under my spell.

Listen to the sound of my voice. Oh-oh, whoa-oh-oh. Soon you’ll find you don’t have a choice. Oh-oh, whoa-oh-oh. Captured by the web of my song. Oh-oh, whoa-oh-oh. Soon, you’ll all be singing along. Oh-whoa-oh. I’ve got the music, make you move it. Got the song that’ll make you lose it. I say “jump”, you’ll say “how high?” Put your hooves up to the sky. I’ve got the music, make you move it. Got the song that’ll make you lose it. I say “jump”, you’ll say “how high?” Put your hooves up to the sky.

Oh-whoa-oh, oh-whoa-oh! You’ll won’t know that you’ve fell. Oh-whoa-oh, oh-whoa-oh! Soon, you’ll be under my spell. Oh-whoa-oh, oh-whoa-oh! You’ll won’t know that you’ve fell. Oh-whoa-oh, oh-whoa-oh! Soon, you’ll be under my spell.”.
Lightning Dust looks at a picture of Rainbow Dash and forges an evil smile on her face and says “Soon, Equestria will be ours for the taking, soon” as she starts laughing.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wolf-Spider managed to get back home despite the limp he had to suffer from his recent battle. Twilight ran to Midnight, trying to keep him steady. He got hurt real bad. Midnight took his mask off and tried to get to the couch.

“Midnight, are you okay?! What happened?” Twilight asked with a little worry in her voice.

“I’m alright, Twilight. It’s just a limp. I’ll be fine.” Midnight replied.

Midnight felt furious that something happened. Twilight saw that one of Midnight’s eyes turned purple and back to normal. Twilight questioned Midnight but he shrugged it off by saying it was nothing. Feeling confident that he needs to stop the Condor, Midnight went to the library and grabbed a special book, his suit, and went into his lab. Midnight knew he needed to upgrade his suit if he was gonna face the Condor again….so...he decides to sing while making his new suit plus used magic to make it powerful.

“I’m getting up. I need silk touch, an unbreakable suit and my foes need punch. Tell Equestria, I’m ready to go……....I’ve got experience, my table’s up, I’ve been through forests and deserts dust. This is it. It’s time to power up. Whoa-oh. Upgrade my suit. My armor, and my goal. I fight and watch my power grow. I only made it half way. Out of my way. Welcome to the new age, to the new age. Whoa-oh I. Whoa-oh, but Now I’m enchanted. I’m Enchanted. Whoa-oh, I. Whoa-oh, but now I’m enchanted. I’m enchanted.

I’ve made mistakes, I’ve fought my foes. Given up experience and emeralds. Found countless tools, so I can win. Whoa-oh……...Unbreaking two and sharpness one, I finally have a suit that doesn’t suck. This is it. It’s time to power up. Whoa-oh. Upgrade my suit. My armor, and my goal. I fight and watch my power grow. I only made it half way. Out of my way. Welcome to the new age, to the new age. Whoa-oh I. Whoa-oh, but Now I’m enchanted. I’m Enchanted. Whoa-oh, I. Whoa-oh, but now I’m enchanted. I’m enchanted.

All night, I’ve fought, I still haven’t died. Thanks to my suit, I feel enchanted all the time. Upgrade my suit. My armor, and my goal. I fight and watch my power grow. I only made it half way. Out of my way. Welcome to the new age, to the new age. Whoa-oh I. Whoa-oh, but Now I’m enchanted. I’m Enchanted. Whoa-oh, I. Whoa-oh, but now I’m enchanted. I’m enchanted”.

When he was done, he suit was never the same. Is was now just armor instead of thread. The eyes were connected to make it more intimidating and the wings were stronger than steel. After he finished his suit, Midnight felt exhausted. He tried to deny it but deep down, he knew he needed rest. So….he passes out. When he woke up the next day, he remembers that he finished his suit. He tries to get up but ends up falling back down because of that limp. He was still injured from last night but the pain was fading away slowly. He needs time to recover if he is gonna face the Condor again. He heads back to the couch to relax and he promises soon that he will catch the Condor and her henchmen and bring them to justice if it’s the last thing he’ll do.


To be continued

(under our spell is owned by Hasbro and Enchanted is owned by Beepbobvox)