• Published 15th Aug 2017
  • 1,348 Views, 19 Comments

Advanced Anatomy, by Twilight Sparkle - Rock Slide



After a mishap with a pregnant Adagio, Sonata learns from Twilight the wonders of sexual education.

  • ...
9
 19
 1,348
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 5 )

Cute and sexy. Great job:twilightsmile:
Sonata was adorably innocent throughout, which was a nice change for the usual 'seductress sirens'. Yeah, gooood show. Hope we see some more of these two at some point!

Sonata hummed in confusion as she felt into the bag and pulled out a remote along with a rather graphically detailed rod. “W-what’s this do? And why do you have a dick in a bag?” she asked as she took out a small purple dildo.

That's gotta be one of the funniest lines I've read in a while. :D This was sexy, and also romantic. I loved them trying to find out how to do the sexy fun-times. Pretty natural.

Would love to see more

Not a masterpiece but it's a cute and solid clopfic.
Yeeeeeah, solid...
There are mistakes here and there, but overall it's a nice one.
Twili-ruttor is a thing. Having a cutiemark-branded toy is rather... ridiculous, but also fun. Anyway, if you want some light and uplifting reading, you'll probably like it.
Yeeeeah, uplifting.

I guess Adagio's *ahem* state *ahem* is explained somewhere in your other fics?

Login or register to comment