• Published 11th Aug 2017
  • 1,128 Views, 12 Comments

I Found My Laptop! Now I Can Write ¢r@pp¥ Stories On It Again Instead of Packing for BronyCon! - Super Trampoline



Celestia destroys a school. Rarity has to kill a bunch of assassins before they assassinate Sweetie Bot! Celestia is a reactionary. Then Rarara and Quibble Pants start making out. And then Night Light joins them! Then he starts crying! Licky Flitter

  • ...
22
 12
 1,128

Only the Dead Know Piece From This Crazyness

Boom! A huge explosion tore a giant whole in Ponyville School house. Five fillies and three colts died on the spot, and seven more would later perish from their injuries. Fortunately for Sweetie Bot, Rarity pulled the robotic cutie mark crusader through the window with her telekinesis just before the huge concussive blast melted foals' eyebrows and shredded their skin and yanked their legs from their bodies and the roof collapses and pinned them down in the rubble where they died of internal injuries in extreme pain. Jesus, it's almost like I'm going for a gore tag here. Oh wait I am. One little filly ran out screaming with a piece of her skull missing. And a colt with a collapsed lung coughed up blood and prayed to Pony God to just make the pain stop. Then a large brick fell and bashed his head in, but not before that prayer reached out toward Canterlot.

Pony God, Celestia, heard the prayer. And she laughed a loud laugh. "Bwahaha, that is what you get for being in the same class as the evil SWEETIE BOT! DIE FOOLS, DIE! She loaded another shell into her personal party cannon and adjusted the sights. Through her nice telescope that Luna had gotten her for Christmas (very nice gift, Luna!), Celestia saw the Rarity was taking the bawling, scared Sweetie Bot to the Castle of Friendship or whatever the fuck Twilight's castle was called, and adjusted the cannon's arc. Unfortunately, she didn't have the auto-aiming turret yet, since it was quite expensive and she had spent most of her discretionary budget for the year on cake. So she would have to use her old school calculous knowledge to make sure she destroyed it. Sweetie Bot must DIE!

Author's Note:


Like this, but opposite.