• Published 14th Aug 2017
  • 1,214 Views, 43 Comments

Apart From The Pegasi - KillerChainsaw



When a mystery pegasus from Cloudsdale walks into Princess Twilight and Rainbow Dash's lives, telling them that they also want the feud between the two towns to be over, could peace be all that they are looking for?

  • ...
6
 43
 1,214

Broken Trust

"Listen Dash...do you...do you think that we could maybe be wrong about Lightning Dust?" Twilight asked as she looked to her marefriend with a nervous expression, bitting her lip a little and speaking in quite a low tone, while Dash simply just became more confused, rasing her eyebrow to the Princess as she looked back to her with a questioning expression.

"What do you mean Twi?" Dash seemed to be a little confused as to where Twilight was coming from right now, as she was not expecting Lightning Dust to be the cause of the Princess suddenly acting so distant around her.

"Well..." the Princess paused as she hesitated a little, letting her head fall to look back at the covers of her bed again, before she continued in a quiet tone, "Where were you this morning Dash?" she asked avoiding the pegasus's gaze as she didn't know what she was expecting to hear, and kind of felt like she didn't want to know just what her marefriend's answer would be, just in case Lightning was actually right.

But then she simply shook her head, 'Why am I getting afraid to ask Dash about this, there's no way that Lightning Dust could actually be right about it all,' she thought denying what Lightning Dust had told her eariler and refusing to believe that Dash had anything to do with what had happened to Pinkie Pie's home this morning.

"I was in the kitchen making breakfast for us all, why?"

"You didn't go to Pinkie's at all, did you?"

"No, why whould I?"

Dash was obviously still quite puzzled as she wondered just why Twilight was suddenly asking her all these questions and causing her to feel like she had missed something, while the Princess widened her eyes a little as she looked back to Dash now and seemed somewhat surprised by the pegasus's reply, just sighing slightly in return.

"I thought so,"

Twilight said to herself more than to Dash it seemed as she turned her head a little and thought for a few moments, while Dash still stood looking confused as to what was going on with her marefriend right now,'Why was I surprised to hear Dash's answer, I knew she had nothing to with what happened at Pinkie's house so...maybe I just didn't want to hear that Lightning Dust was lying to me after all. Maybe I didn't want to be wrong about her,' the Princess thought as she was relieved and gald to hear that Dash indeed had nothing to do with Pinkie's house being trashed, however there was a part of her that wanted for at least a part of Lightning's story to be true, but it seemed like she would just have to accept it and see that she had been wrong about that turquoise pegasus that had always seemed too good to be true in reality.

"Twilight just what is this all about?"

Dash asked as she walked up to Twilight and was really hoping that things would start making sense to her soon enough, and luckily it seemed like the Princess was going to explain just what was going on with her, as she now turned back to the pegasus and didn't look like she all that nervous anymore.

"Well when we were at Pinkie's helping her clean up the bakery together, Lightning Dust told me that she saw you going into Sugarcube corner this morning," Twilight explained as she seemed much more confident now that she knew she was right about Dash not being involved with what had happened, while Dash just widened her eyes and seemed a little surprised as she looked back to Twilight with a questioning expression still.

"Why would she say something like that?" Dash questioned as it was obvious that she had no idea about what Lightning had told Twilight, and definitely looked like she was being truthful at the moment, which Twilight never doubted her in being for a second.

"I don't really know, but she said she knew that she saw you, and that's apparently why she didn't want us to get Princess Celestia or the Royal Guard involvded in all this, she also said she was worried that you would get into trouble for it if they found out that you were there," Twilight stated as she was also still quite confused about why Lightning had lied to her.

"Worried that I would get into trouble? Why would she..." Dash paused as she seemed to be thinking for a moment, both her and Twilight going silent for a little while as they turned away from each other, looking like they were trying to figure out just what was going on with Lighthning right now, and what the reason behind it all was.

'Why would Lightning lie to Twilight like that?' Dash questioned as she tried to work out just what Lighting was going on about, and soon widened her eyes a little, 'Unless she...' pausing on her thought now as she wondered if she was jumping to conclusions too quickly but thought over what Lightning had told Twilight, and began to slowly put all the pieces together inside her mind, as she clenched her teeth together and glared, thinking about Lightning Dust and the way she would always act around her knowing that it always did seem off-puuting to her, the cold gaze that she had gotten from her in the past coming into her memory now, while frustration and anger were soon quickly starting to build up inside of her.

"You've got to be kidding me!" Dash raised her voice a little as she couldn't believe she hadn't noticed how foolish she had been about that pegasus who had always seemed so mysterious and suspicious to her right from the start.

"What is it Dash?"

Twilight asked as she looked to Dash with a bit of a concerned expression, seeing that she was obviously annoyed with what seemed like herself more than Lightning right now, while she guessed her marefriend had figured out just what Lightning's reason for lying might just have been.

"Isn't it obvious?" Dash gave out a slight chuckle as she hung her head low and and felt like hitting herself in the head for not realizing just what had really been going on right in front of her all this time, "That manipulative pegasus tricked us and made us look like complete fools, I knew there was something 'too cheerful' about her, and no wonder I was so sceptical about her. I can't believe how stupid I was letting myself play right into her hooves when the truth was staring at me right in the face," the pegasus exclaimed as she truly felt so betrayed and angered, at the fact that she just couldn't believe she had been so blind to what Lightning had really been planning all this time.

"I said that she was one of the rare ones, that she was different from all the other pegasi that I used to know from Cloudsdale. But it turns out that really...she's just like them," Dash sighed heavily as she somehow felt like she had been defeated, cursing under her breath over and over again as she thought about Lightning Dust, and her seemly 'too cheerful' smile realizing now just how fake it really had been.

"I trusted her...I can't believe I really came to trust her, no wonder I got such bad vibes about her," Dash's voice now turned into a low tone as she turned away from Twilight and bit her bottom lip as she felt like she had been completely beaten and played for a fool when she shouldn't have let something like that happen.

"Hey I trusted her too Dash, we were both tricked by her," Twilight stated as she quickly got up from her bed and walked over to her marefriend resting a comforting hoof on her shoulder and reassuring her that she shouldn't be blaming herself so much right now for something that they both couldn't have seen coming.

"But I should've seen it...I was clearly seeing all the warning flags, but I ignored them...why?" Dash tried to make sense of all this, trying her best to understand why she hadn't realized this sooner, knowing that there had always been something so off-putting about Lightning Dust, and now that she knew just what that something was, she couldn't quite grasp the fact that it had taken her this long to finally come to this conclusion.

"Maybe it's because you wanted to believe that she was different from all the rest. Maybe like me, you wanted to believe she was worthy of your trust," Twilight thought out loud as she gave Dash a slight smile, while the pegasus looked back to her with slightly widened eyes, seeing the worried expression that the Princess had, and letting another heavy sigh leave her lips as she moved closer to Twilight and came to rest her head on her marefriend's shoulder, her head pounding as she felt like she needed to collect her thoughts right now.

Twilight softened her expression as she wrapped her hooves around Dash and held her close, sighing a little as she narrowed her eyes when thinking about Lightning as she still had so many questions about her, but then just shaking her head as she knew she had to focus on her marefriend right now, as she soon led the cyan pegasus over to her bed as they lay down together.

Twilight nuzzling into Dash as she tried to comfort the pegasus and cause her to calm her raw emotions a little, while Dash just lay nuzzling Twilight back as she tried and to clear her mind, but it just becoming more and more clouded as the moments passed, closing her magenta eyes as she rested her head on the Princess's front hooves and sighed softly as she felt Twilight rest a wing over her back a moment later, and peck her lightly on her forhead, waiting till she had settled down a bit it seemed.

The two mares staying lying cuddled together for what seemed like quite a while as they both stayed silent, neither of them making any sound, and letting the time just slip by as Dash sighed a little, feeling Twilight's hoof stroking her rainbow mane and running along her back softly, causing her body to relax under the Princess's tender touch.

'I can't believe I let myself fall into this trap of hers, I thought I could trust her, but I was wrong, I was so wrong. She lied to Twilight, but for what, to try get me into trouble, to make Twi question her trust about me maybe?' Dash asked herself as she felt like she had calmed down now, but still had quite a few unanswered questions, knowing that Lightning wasn't trustworthy and had been playing her for a fool all this time, but unsure of exactly why that was, 'Just what was her motive for doing all this?' the pegasus wondered as she slowly lifted her head and caused Twilight to stop what she was doing as she just looked to her marefriend with a concerned expression now.

"What do you want to do Dash?"

The Princess asked in a nervous tone, as she wasn't sure what they should do about all this with Lightning, or if they should do anything at all and just leave things alone for a bit. But that didn't seem to be the case as Dash narrowed her eyes and took a deep breath, trying to not let her anger get the better of her, since she had just gotten over her shock from realising Lightning's betrayal, she didn't want that shock to turn into a thirst for revenge without having all the infomation that she still felt she needed.

"I don't want to do this, but I feel like I need to go and see her,"

Dash stated as she spoke in a lower tone, as her mind was still so clouded with questions about Lightning, as she felt like she didn't know what to think of her anymore, she knew she couldn't trust her after all, but she needed to know just why the pegasus had done all of this to her and Twilight, and hopefully the things that were confusing her right now, would be made sense of.

"Are you sure?"

Twilight still seemed a little worried as she didn't know how rationally Dash would act after seeing Lightning again, and wondered if she should really let her go or not, since she had no idea just what would happen once the two pegasi would have met up again. However Dash now seemed determined to sort this out as she simply turned to Twiligt with a serious expression and nodded her head in reply to the Princess.

"I still have quite a lot of questions about Lightning, like what her motive was for doing all this, why she lied to you about her seeing me at Pinkie's this morning, why she put up this act and tried to earn our trust, and what would she gain from tricking us like this," the pegasus explained as she knew she wasn't going to get the answers that she wanted unless she went to go and see Lightning Dust, so that was really the only option she felt she had right now.

"After all I can't just sit back and try to figure this all out for myself, when Lightning could be planning something that we don't yet know about right now," Dash added as Twilight sighed a little and nodded her head, knowing that she had a few of her own questions about Lightning, and seeing that this was the decision that Dash had come to, guessed that she wouldn't be changing her mind about it anytime soon either.

"Do you want me to come with you?" Twilight was kind of hoping that Dash would say 'yes', so she could be there to give her support and encouragement plus answer some questions of her own, but that didn't seem like something the pegasus was willing to let happen as she simply shook her head in reply to the Princess.

"No Twi, my best guess is that Lightning is up in Cloudsdale at the moment, and if you went up there now...well I think Lightning would be the least of our worries. When I went back up there it reminded me so much of how I first felt when trying to be civil around the ponies in Ponyville back when I first met you and decided to change my ways. Everypony staring at me with glares, and stern looks, the only thing was that they used to be the pegsi that I used to call my friends. So if they were like that with seeing me again...I don't think I want to see what they will be like upon seeing you again after what happened," Dash denied Twilight's offer as she obviously didn't want the Princess coming with her for her own sake, not wanting to trouble her with more than just what was going on with Lightning Dust right now, while Twilight widened her eyes a little, not realising at first but starting to see that Dash just might be correct that if she did choose to go up to Cloudsdale it could just cause more trouble to arise for the both of them.

"But Dash..."

Twilight paused as Dash just shook her head to her again, even though she could clearly see Dash's reasoning for refusing to let her come, she still protested as she didn't want her marefriend going to face this all by herself, but at the same time she knew there may be more waiting for her and Dash that they would both need to consider if she did happen to go with her.

"I know Twi, but it's not safe for you to go up there just yet, so just stay here with Spike okay?" Dash rested a hoof on Twilight's shoulder, giving her a reassuring expression, before quickly standing up from the bed, and going out onto the balcony, with Twilight rushing after her.

"Wait Dash!"

The Princess called after her marefriend as Dash just turned back to her for a moment and caused her to widen her eyes a little, as she could see the determined expression that the pegasus now had, while she walked closer to her and gave her a light peck on the forehead.

"It'll be fine Twi, I'll be back soon okay,"

Dash replied as she gave a small smile to Twilight, and nodded to the Princess, while she still seemed not all that convinced that everything would go down all that well with Lightning, clearly wanting to come along, but Dash refusing to let her do so, as the cyan pegasus soon said 'Goodbye' and took off into the sky, leaving Twilight to just sit on the balcony watching her marefriend go with a heavy sigh leaving her lips, as she hoped for the best, even though she couldn't really see things going that way for Dash unfortunately.

....

Flying though the sky Dash was making her way to her hometown at a somewhat fast pace, still having a determined expression on her face, as she flew with intent to go and talk with Lightning Dust, and hopefully get the answers that she was looking for.

Soon seeing the entrance to Cloudsdale and slowing down a little as she sighed slightly when remembering how she felt when she first came back here not too long ago, those feelings causing her to be a bit afraid to keep going, but then quickly shaking her head as she knew she had more pressing matters to deal with right now, and she shouldn't let her own fears and worries get the better of her.

Nodding to herself as she picked up speed again and headed straight for the entrance, not hesitating anymore as she flew up through the bunch of fluffy, white clouds, and entered the floating city. Starting to feel a little apprehensive as she slowed her speed again upon entering her hometown, already seeing other pegasi notcing her and looking over to her with stern glares, as she tried her best to avoid them all and not take any notice, knowing that she needed to focus on what she had come here for. Biting her bottom lip as she began searching for Lightning Dust, looking all around while she was really hoping that she wouldn't have to ask anyone for help, not thinking she could cope with doing something like that at the moment.

However luckily it seemed like she didn't have to do that, as after only a few minutes of looking around the city, she was able to see the back of a familiar turquoise pegasus with a golden mane, stopping to look again and make sure she was actually seeing the pony she was looking for, and then nodded to herself as she swallowed the lump that she could feel growing in her throat, flying over to the other mare while she tried to keep the feeling of anger building up inside of her at by, noticing that it was much stronger now that she had seen Lightning again.

Plucking up her courage as she slowly flew over to the turquoise pegasus and called to her once she was close enough to her, catching her attention, as Lightning widened her eyes when she turned her head to see the cyan mare hovering just behind her, and instantly turned around, tliting her head to the side while she looked to Dash with a confused expression.

"Oh hey Rainbow Dash, what are you doing here, is Twilight okay?" she simply asked, that classic cheerful smile of her's forming onto her lips, and causing Dash to clench her teeth together tightly upon seeing that smile again, and not getting how she hadn't seen how fake it actually looked now that it semed so forced to her right at this moment.

"Twilight is fine..."

Dash raised her voice a little as she tried to keep a better handle on her anger that she could feel boiling up inside of her, knowing that making a scene was the last thing she needed right now, as she took a deep breath and spoke in a lower tone, causing Lightning to wonder just what was going on with her right now.

"Listen we need to talk alright," she stated giving the other pegasus a serious expression, while Lightning simply replied with a small nod as she seemed to be wondering what was making Dash look so on edge all of a sudden.

"Okay, sure,"

Lightning agreed as Dash just led the other pegasus to a more secluded part of the city, where not many of the other citizens would see them, and sighed heavily, while Lighting just stood on the cloud they had both flew over to, and raised her eyebrow to the cyan mare, as she was still clearly confused about just what was going on right now.

"Rainbow Dash, just what is this all about?"

The turquoise mare asked as she watched Dash lift her head up a little and turn round to face her as she still seemed to have a very serious expression on her face, giving Lightning the impression that her gaze could actually be one of warning as it was beginning to make her quite uneasy right now, as she had to turn away slightly from the other mare, while Dash began to collect her thoughts for a moment, working out just what she was going to say and how she was going to go about this now that she was alone with Lightning.

Nodding to herself now as she looked to Lightning's curious expression and hesitated a little, then shaking her head, not letting the other pegasus get to her and brushing off her nerves, her expression staying as a serious one as she lowered her tone and narrowed her eyes slightly, "Why did you lie to Twilight?" she asked, already guessing how Lightning would reply as she waited for her to respond.

Lightning didn't reply at first as she just continued to look confused still, widening her eyes a little as she seemed to know just what Dash was talking about, but letting it seem like she didn't know how to answer the other mare, while Dash just gave her a slightly raised eyebrow in return.

"What do you mean?" Lightning questioned as she tilted her head to the side again, not seeming to let anything show on her face, as Dash couldn't actually tell if the other pegasus was actually being sincere right now, or was just playing her for a fool yet again.

'She's a damn good actor, I know that,' Dash thought as she just clenched her teeth again, still feeling so unsure on just how she should feel about the pegasus that was standing right in front of her, the other mare certainly not making it easy to notice anything that was off about her at the moment, after all although her cheerful smile was a bit of a give away her curious looking expression was hardly giving anything away other than making it actually seem like she was confused by what was going on right now.

"What do you think? You told Twilight that you saw me going into Pinkie's bakery this morning, when in fact I hadn't left the library at all, why would you think that I had anything to do with what had happened there?" Dash explained as now she began to see something change in the other pegasus, and saw Lightning widen her eyes a little, her expression slightly changing, but it still making Dash feel uncertain as the turquoise pegasus just continued to act like she was oblivious still.

"You mean that wasn't you? I could've sworn I saw you, but my mistake I guess, I must have just seen somepony else," Lightning simply stated with another one of her cheerful smiles, causing Dash to just grimace in return, "Although I don't think there are many pegasi that have a bright blue coat, and a distinctive rainbow coloured mane like you do," the turquoise pegasus just shrugged with a slight chuckle, before she slightly turned away from Dash and let a small smirk tug at her lips, causing the other mare to widen her eyes, realizing now that she was only able to notice Lightning's little act, when in fact the other mare wanting her to know.

"Cut the act already will you," Dash now glared as she caused Lightning to just turn back to her, that cheerful smile definitley seeming fake as Dash guessed that that was exactly what Lightning wanted her to see right at this moment.

"What act?"

The other mare asked, her cheerful smile soon changing and causing Dash's blood to boil with anger. Lightning now letting a smirk form on her lips as she simply raised an eyebrow to the cyan pegasus, and waited to see just how Dash would reply to her. Her normal innocent demeanor seeming to be completely fading now.

"So you really were just playing with Twilight and me all this time weren't you? I knew there was something I just couldn't trust about you, I should have stuck to my instincts about you, you never did want to make a chnage did you?" Dash now looked to Lightning with a stern expression, the other mare's act seeming to be almost completely droped, as she just smirked back to the cyan mare and shrugged her shoulders a moment later.

"I'm actually surprised it took you both this long figure me out, although I did give a little away, I kinda expected you to find me out a lot sooner than this," Lightning simply stated, as she more or less was just proving Dash right, and it was obvious that she was acting like her true self now, as it seemed like she was a completely different pony, from the cheerful one that Dash thought she knew.

"Although I am glad that you finally worked it out, my cheeks were starting hurt from smiling so much, and the fact that I had to act all polite to those ponies of Ponyville was something I really hated doing. Not to mention that I actually had to talk to the rest of Cloudsdale so that they would just avoid you rather than ambush you with questions and all that, like you were probably expecting them to once you came back here," Lightning explained as she seemed to just be thinking out loud now, rubbing her cheeks as she was glad that she wouldn't have to keep forcing those cheerful smiles anymore.

"You told the rest of Cloudsdale to act like they currently do torwards me?" Dash questioned, her eyes widening as although she did expect a little more than just stern glares and whispers about her from the other pegasi, she was still surprised to hear that Lightning had been the cause of all the other pegasi not bothering her about her and Twilight or anything, like she first thought they would when she returned back to Cloudsdale again.

"Well who else do you think got them to only give you a couple of glares and judging stares? Do you really think that that would be all they would do if I hadn't talked to them first?" Lightning simply asked as she could see Dash getting more and more angry at her, and it being clear that she was enjoying this, feeling quite proud of herself that she had been able to fool both Twilight and Dash for this long, without them finding her out at all.

Dash could feel her rage raising up inside of her, barely keeping a hold of it as her blood boiled and her mind was telling her to stop holding back and do exactly what her emotions of anger were telling her to do right now. Hanging her head low a she let out a long sigh and bit her bottom lip in frustation, "Why..." she spoke in a whispered tone, causing Lightning to just raise her eyebrow to her in return.

"Why what?"

"Why did you lie to Twilight? Were you trying to get me into trouble, or were you just testing her?" Dash asked as she now lifted her head back up and let Lightning see the death glare she was giving her right now, while the other mare just chuckled slightly in response, wondering if she was meant to find that look threatening or not.

"Well testing her was the orginal plan, I thought that maybe she would question how well she actually knew and trusted you, then I could have apporached this in a much different why, but that doesn't seem to be the case since she talked to you about it all so soon, she must really love you. And to be honest really I just told Twilight about you being at the bakery so that I wouldn't get into any trouble," Lightning explained as she simply shurgged her shoulders and caused Dash to seem a little confused for a moment, before she soon caught onto just what the other mare was hinting at and widened her eyes now.

"You're...the one that trashed Pinkie's house, aren't you? That's why you were so against Twilight and I getting the Princess and Royal Guard involved in what had happened, you were just doing that to safe your own skin. So did you trash the library as well?" Dash could feel her hooves shaking as she felt like she could just punch that annoying smirk off of Lightning's face, hating how she was toying with her right now, knowing that she was trying to make her mad, and so kept reminding herself to not lose her composure like Lightning obviously wanted her to.

"Well making a mess out of the library was easy enough for me to do alone, but I did have a little bit of help with Sugar cube corner," Lightning smiled slyly as she caused Dash to look back to her with a questioning expression, before she heard hoof-steps come from behind and beside her. Looking all around her as before she knew it she was surrounded by other pegasi, all crowding around her as they all looked to her with stern glares, it not being long for Dash to recognise them all as being the pegasi that Lightning had introduced her to a few days ago, guessing that they all were in on this plan of Lightning's and had been lying to her as well.

Dash now letting her head fall again as she felt like attacking Lightning and making her pay for all that she had done, and all the pain she had caused, but kept a handle on herself, as she still didn't yet know what the mare's motive was for doing all the things that she had, "You manipulated us, you tricked us into trusting you, making Twilight and me believe that you were different from all the rest, you trashed our house as well as Pinkie's and then tried to frame me for it. Why? Why did you do all this? We trusted you, we really trusted you, so why? Just what do you have to gain from getting us to trust you, if you were eventually just going to betray that trust?" Dash asked as she looked back to Lightning again, having nothing but pure hatred burning in her eyes, while just causing the other mare to chuckle again in reply.

"That's a scary face, and it's really simple actually. I wanted to see if I could gain your's and the Princess's trust, so that I could eventually see if Twilight would question your trust at all, and possibly then she would leave you. So that I could ask you one simple question, but since things didn't turn out that way, I guess asking you this way will have to do for now," Lightning explained, just causing Dash to become confused as she looked back to the turgquoise mare with a slight questioning expression now.

"What do you mean, what question?" Dash raised her voice as she was tired of Lightning giving her the run around about all this, and just wanted her to tell finally tell her just what her reason was for doing all that she had.

Lightning simply went silent for a moment and smirked to Dash, before speaking again, "Dash you've been spending too much time with that Princess, she's changed you, and made you soft, that's why I wanted to get away from her so that I could ask that if you had the choice to either come back home to Cloudsdale, or stay with Twilight in Ponyville, which one would you choose?" she asked, raising her eyebrow a little as she wondered just how Dash would answer her, while the cyan mare still seemed somewhat confused about what Ligtning was asking her right now.

"Which one would I choose?" she repeated, looking like she was thinking for a moment, while Lightning and all the other pegasi just smirked to her in reponse.

"You told me that you missed your home, and wanted to come back to it again someday, so you have a choice here, either you choose to stay in Cloudsdale and you can go back to your home just like you've been wanting, we could even talk to the other pegasi and get them all to treat you like how they used to. Or...you could stay with Twilight in Ponyville, never to return to your hometown ever again," Lightning explained as she causeed Dash to now widen her eyes, as she was suddenly presented with the kind of decision that she never thought she would have to make, choose either her home over the one she loved, or the other way around.

"What?" the cyan pegasus questioned as she looked to Lightning with a surprised expression, and kind of getting the feeling that there something more to this plan of her's, which she wasn't yet telling her about.

"It's a simple choice really, just go for the one you really want," Lightning replied with one of her signature cheerful smiles, while all the other pegasi and her just waited to hear what Dash's choice would be.

"And what if I don't want to choose," Dash asked with a raised eyebrow, as she had a fair idea that Lightning had something else she was planning right now.

"Well if you can't make a decision, then we'll simply just choose for you," Lightning simply answered with another smirk, as Dash widened her eyes a little and bit her bottom lip, having no idea right now just how she was going to make this decision that was suddenly being presented in front of her.

'I have to choose...well of course I love Twilight so this should be simple, but...would that mean that I would never get the chance to return to my home ever again?' Dash questioned, seeming like she was having conflicted feelings at the moment, knowing that she loved Twilight and never wanted to leave her, but at the same time Lightning was right, she did really miss her cloud home, and had been hoping to come back to it again eventually one day. Sighing heavily as she wondered just how she was going to have any luck in making this sort of choice that pretty much seemed impossible to her right now.

Author's Note:

Looks like Dash has a tough decision to make.

Thank you ever so much for reading. :twilightsmile:

KillerChainsaw ;)