• Published 8th Aug 2017
  • 828 Views, 6 Comments

The Fastest Things Alive - Neroson40



A Sonic and MLP Crossover... what do you expect!?

  • ...
5
 6
 828

The Werehog Returns

Sonic

Sonic knew one thing for certain. For someone with an IQ of three hundred, Eggman makes the worst creations, whether they’re mechanical or organic in origin. If he was the one responsible for the existence of this… thing, Sonic would have no problem beating it, especially if he could get in close enough to channel the power of the Chaos Emeralds… but Rainbow was in the field as well, and if there’s one thing he couldn’t do, it was leave the innocent to the hands of fate in this situation.

During Sonic’s moment of hesitation the monster had somehow grabbed Rainbow Dash before she could get away. Sonic snapped out of his trance and ran, purposefully getting grabbed by the monster.

“Wow Eggman,” he said. “This is too easy!” Sonic closed his eyes and focused on the Power of Chaos. The Chaos Emeralds just popped out of nowhere. Then Sonic absorbed them as he had done hundreds of times before, and turned into Super Sonic. The explosion of power tore apart the arm of the monster that was holding him. Sonic started flying around the monster, chasing Eggman after he got Rainbow to safety.

Rainbow Dash

Rainbow Dash was astonished. She never saw anything as awesome as Super Sonic. Right now he was the one living up to HER “twenty percent cooler” thing. Then she saw Eggman push a button and something came out of the woods and knocked Sonic down. Then it started to drain whatever power Super Sonic had.

While that thing was draining Sonic of the Chaos Power, Rainbow got a good look at its face. Or should I say “his.” This thing was the more artificial form of a Chimera. Every kind of creature that could be described here could describe this thing.

“Discord!” Rainbow said. Discord turned to Rainbow.

“Rainbow Dash,” Discord said. “You really want to fight me now? Especially considering I have another creature under my power?”

Rainbow knew he had a point, but she wasn’t about to leave Sonic in this kind of agony. Princesses Celestia and Luna had already brought the night around, so she couldn’t really see much of what was happening to Sonic. Finally whatever Discord was doing was over, and he came down to see his new minion.

“Well, it seems I have already made myself your master,” Discord said. Then right where Sonic used to be, a huge fist just popped out and forced Discord into the monster that Eggman was using.

“I have no master!” Sonic said… at least it sounded like Sonic, but it was more ferocious.

Sonic

Sonic recognized what happened to him. It happened before, when Eggman broke Mobius to pieces and Dark Gaia was released. Because Sonic was in Super form when he was being used to power the laser, he got a nightly taste of Dark Gaia’s power and Became Sonic the Werehog every night. This was that form.

Sonic got up and revealed to Rainbow what he had become. The look on Eggman’s face was priceless. Before Eggman or discord could do anything, Sonic used his stretchable arm and grabbed the monster. He threw it over his head like a professional wrestler. Then he brought his arms forward and grabbed Discord and the Eggmobile. He threw them around for five minutes and then he forced them into the ground.

Somehow, when Sonic retracted his arms, Eggman and Discord were gone. Sonic looked to the heavens and remembered the month he spent with Chip in fondness. The fact that Chip turned out to be Light Gaia made the end of that adventure more… depressing. For Chip’s sake Sonic let out a howl that he never thought he’d use again.

“Sonic…?” Rainbow said coming up behind him.

“It’s alright Rainbow,” Sonic said. “I’m still me.”

Comments ( 1 )

Cant wait the next chapter!

Login or register to comment