• Published 9th Aug 2017
  • 1,467 Views, 74 Comments

Tales of the Green Hill Club - markzilla6895



A collection of short stories focusing on the members of the Green Hill Club

  • ...
1
 74
 1,467

Flutter the Gymnast


Sweet Apple Acres


Sunset Shimmer wiped the sweat off her forehead as she parked her car in the driveway of the Apple family's farmhouse. Today's weather was unforgivably hot, which provided a perfect opportunity to accept Apple Bloom's offer to go skinny dipping with her at the farm's secluded swimming hole.

As she stepped out of the vehicle, Applejack and Big Mac stepped over to greet her.

"Hey there, Sunset. What brings you to our farm today?"

"Apple Bloom wanted some help with her school work," Sunset lied, not wanting Big Mac and Applejack to know she was going to take off her clothes and swim naked on their farm.

"Well, I envy you, to be honest," Applejack replied. "All you two gotta do is lay around with paper and pens, while the two of us gotta clean the barn in this hot weather."

"Eyup..." sighed Mac, wiping sweat from his forehead.

"Well, where is Apple Bloom?" Sunset asked.

"She's up in her room," Applejack pointed towards the open door.

Sunset and Applejack entered the house together. "BLOOM!" the country girl called. "Sunset's here!"

The sound of footsteps coming down the stairs became louder each second until Apple Bloom stopped at the bottom to catch her breath. She was just wearing some rather loose overalls, as if she were naked in her room and the overalls were the only thing she could put on in a hurry.

"Ain't you a bit... underdressed?" Applejack asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Oh, sorry, sis," Apple Bloom rubbed the back of her head in embarrassment. "Rest of my clothes were dirty. Well, Sunset's going to help me with my biology homework in the field." She began to head towards the back door, with Sunset following.

Once they were some distance from the house, Apple Bloom said, "Here for the swimming hole, aren't ya? I don't blame ya, with this darned heat." As they walked, she quickly slipped off her overalls, revealing her naked form underneath. Following her cue, Sunset eagerly began to remove her own clothes.

"Feels much better, right?" grinned Apple Bloom, stretching her young body.

"Tell me about it," Sunset chuckled as she began to unhook her bra. "So, is this pool of yours close now?"

"Yeah, just over the hill," the CMC member pointed to a somewhat large mound in front of them. Sunset had just finished undressing and had balled up her clothes. "Wanna race?"

"Sure! It'll get us to that nice cool water sooner." And with that, the two naked girls dashed over the hill and saw the swimming hole a few inches away. It lay in the midst of some trees, with a tire hanging from a rope on a branch acting as a swing. Apple Bloom quickly dove into the small pool and surfaced, spitting some water that got into her mouth.

"C'mon in, Sunset!" She waved. "Water's perfect!" Sunset set her clothes down and slowly waded inside. She sat down at the edge, leaving only her head visible.

"This is wonderful," she sighed in relaxation. "I should have you girls over sometime. The lake by my house is much bigger than this."

Apple Bloom grinned. "That would be awesome! By the way, how long can you hold your breath?"

"Pretty long," Sunset smirked as she lowered herself completely in the water.


Meanwhile
Green Hill Club


Flutter Heart weaved her way past the construction crew currently working on the new indoor pool building to join Sandymane and Rainbow Dash at one of the tables.

"Pole vaulting, huh?" Sandymane asked Rainbow, who was describing the gymnastics club at Canterlot High.

"Yeah, the club is perfect for exercising without playing sports," Rainbow grinned.

"Well, maybe Flutter could try out," Sandymane giggled. "She certainly has the acrobatic ability to apply."

"I... guess I could give it a try..." Flutter blushed at her friend's praise.

"Man, I cannot wait for the construction to be done," Rainbow leaned back in her seat.


Later
Sweet Apple Acres


Sunset and Apple Bloom were lying at the edge of the swimming hole, the sun drying off their bodies. However, their relaxation was interrupted by a voice calling out to them. Panicking, the two girls stood up and crouched, their bodies thankfully hidden by a bush growing near the pond.

They saw a tall teenaged male with glasses, blonde hair and slight stubble on his chin heading their way.

"Oh great, it's Trenderhoof," groaned Apple Bloom. "He's been pesterin' my sister a lot. Won't take the hint that she ain't interested."

"A Crystal Prep student," Sunset added, noticing his uniform. "Hopefully, he won't notice us and move on..."

"You again?" Applejack's voice groaned. The two nude girls noticed the farmer was heading towards Trenderhoof. "As I've told ya at least fifteen times, Trenderhoof," the country girl continued, "I don't feel the same way! Darnit, have ya even noticed Rarity trying to get your attention?!"

"But you're so rugged and hard-working..." Trenderhoof began to swoon, completely ignoring the part about Rarity. Applejack rolled her eyes and began shoving him towards his car.

"Your fancy-shmancy poetry won't work on me, pal. How about you quit wastin' your time and go home?"

"I will return tomorrow," Trenderhoof declared as he began to drive off. Applejack sighed as she headed back onto the field. Unfortunately, Apple Bloom's foot fell into the pond's water, causing her to cry out and getting her sister's attention.

"Is anyone there?" Applejack asked. She stepped closer to the lake, noticing Sunset's red and yellow hair behind the bush.

"I can see you, Sunset. What's goin' on here?"

"Um, just doing some swimming?" Sunset nervously replied, hoping her friend couldn't see that she was naked.

Applejack raised an eyebrow. "I didn't see you bring any swimsuit with you earlier. And what about Apple Bloom and her schoolwork?"

"We finished early!" Apple Bloom poked her head out. "We're taking a swim to help relax. Wanna join us?"

"What are you doing?" Sunset whispered to her. Before Apple Bloom could reply, her sister nodded. "Sure! Sounds like a great idea on a hot day like this. Just wait there while I go back to the house and get my swimsuit..."

"You do know she's going to realize we're naked, right?"

"Well, it's a good way to try to get her into nudism," Apple Bloom shrugged.

Sunset sighed and laid a hand to her forehead. "She's gonna go ballistic. I'll never be allowed near your farm again, I just know it."

"I'm back!" Applejack called out. She was wearing a green two-piece suit, and carried a towel under her right arm. "You ready for me?"

"Err... I guess?" Sunset replied, trying not to sound too nervous. She gave Apple Bloom a slight glare. The younger girl sighed as she stood up, revealing her bare body to her sister. Applejack dropped the towel in shock as Apple Bloom awkwardly waved.

"What in tarn--?!"

Seeing no more reason to hide it, Sunset followed Apple Bloom's lead and revealed her own nudity too.

"B-B-Both of y'all?!" Applejack stammered. "Goshdarnit, I can accept that you decided to become nudists, but seriously?! Skinny dippin' right here?! Someone could have-- What if Trenderhoof saw you just now?!"

"But he didn't," Apple Bloom replied, her legs shaking slightly. "Sis, I just wanted to cool off today... Wearing a swimsuit just isn't as comfy anymore..."

"You really mean to tell me," Applejack asked, "that you're totally comfortable standing totally buck naked in front of me out in the open right now?"

"Yes," Apple Bloom's confidence slowly began to grow. "I am proud to be a nudist. And I... wanted you to join us..."

"Me?!"

"C'mon, Applejack, why not give it a try?" Sunset asked, starting to smile and lighten up. "It honestly feels great, and it's easier to dry up afterwards without a wet suit to worry about."

"B-But what about Granny Smith?!"

"I don't think she knows this place exists," Apple Bloom deadpanned. "We are kinda out in a neglected part of the farm."

"I dunno..." Applejack ran her fingers through her hair nervously.

"I just wanted to share this with you," Apple Bloom continued. "And maybe you could hang out with us more?"

"I guess it wouldn't hurt..." Applejack said almost automatically.

Apple Bloom grinned. Both she and Sweetie Belle had made something of an art out of using their natural cuteness to persuade their sisters to do things. "Come on, then! Off with the togs!" she giggled.

Still blushing, Applejack began to peel off her swimwear. Her eyes glanced around, as if expecting to see someone with binoculars or a camera hiding behind any tree. She breathed deeply as she slowly untied her top and bottoms. Letting the suit fall off, she shivered slightly as the slight breeze brushed her skin.

"There," remarked Sunset, glancing over Applejack's now-naked body with a cheeky smile. "Feels good, doesn't it?"

"A-A little..." Applejack slowly waded into the pond. She chuckled somewhat when she was chest deep. "I remember doin' the exact same thing here when I was your age."

"Really?" Now Apple Bloom was very interested. "You skinny dipped as a kid? Why the hay did you stop?"

"I became a big sister, and I didn't want to set a bad example."

Applejack immediately regretted her words as she saw her little sister's hurt expression.

"I'm sorry, but I was worried that if you saw me naked, you'd imitate me."

"But being naked isn't a bad thing!"

"In private, no, I guess it's not... But in the wrong places, it could have gotten you in trouble - and me, for giving you the idea."

"That's why we go to the Green Hill Club and NLAC parties," Sunset replied. "It's safe to be naked at places like that."

"Plus, I doubt Big Macintosh would mind me doing my chores in the nude," Apple Bloom giggled.

"He'd certainly be... distracted," Applejack nodded. "And even more so by me, being older and more... developed."

"Wait, are you seriously considerin'-?"

"I'm not saying I'm opposed to the idea..." Applejack interrupted.

"Well, what if we get him to join too?" Apple Bloom smiled innocently.

"I'm so sorry," Sunset said with an awkward smile. "Look what I'm doing to your family, converting you all like this."

"Well, it's not totally bad..." Applejack chuckled, before diving underwater. "Big Mac is adaptable to most things after all."

Apple Bloom was actually clapping with delight. "Oh, we're gonna have so much fun!"


Soon


"Where are your clothes?!" Granny Smith nearly fell out of her chair as she saw her granddaughters and their friend stand in front of her without a stitch of clothing on.

"Well, Apple Bloom and I persuaded Applejack to give nudism a try," smiled Sunset. "And I expect they won't be wearing much around the house from now on."

"Please let us do it, Granny!" begged Apple Bloom. "It's so much more comfortable, especially on a hot day!"

"Will you be showing off your bodies more?" The old woman asked suspiciously.

"Weeeell..." Applejack was still a bit awkward about being in front of her grandmother like this. She fidgeted with her fingers and tapped one bare foot slightly. Then, as if the universe itself decided to toy with her further, Big Macintosh stepped into the room and got a full view of both his naked sisters.

"Hi, big bro!" Apple Bloom grinned, rushing over to him and hugging him around the waist. The older male blushed brightly at the feeling of his youngest sister hugging him in the nude.

"What... is going on?" He asked, taking in the surreal scene.

Sunset had a particularly sly grin now. "Congratulations, Mac. Both of your sisters are now nudists."

Sweat was visible on Mac's forehead as his eyes ran over the bodies of all three girls. Applejack had always figured this kind of situation would mortify her. But strangely, she found herself oddly flattered by her brother's obvious appreciation of her form.

"Well, not just them," the girls turned around and squealed in embarrassment as they saw Granny Smith ditch the last of her clothes. "May as well make this farm fully nudist!"

Despite the obvious effects of the woman's age on her body, Sunset remembered that naturism was about tolerance of other people and their appearance. So she shook Granny Smith's hand in earnest. "Welcome to the lifestyle, ma'am."

"Oh, I'm no stranger to it," Granny Smith laughed. "Back when I was your age, the only things me and my friends wore while playing were our birthday suits!"

"That leaves you, eh, Mac?" Applejack said. "Gonna join us, then?"

The boy sighed. "Eeyup." And with that, he removed his jacket before starting on the rest of his clothes.

"Those too," Apple Bloom pointed to her brother's briefs. Once they were gone, Big Mac fought the urge to cover his groin.

"Well, that's that!" declared Granny Smith happily. "This farm is clothes-free turf from now on, children!" Apple Bloom hugged her gleefully, making Sunset chuckle.

Meanwhile, Applejack couldn't resist running her eyes over Mac's body. "Many girls would want to be able to see through my eyes right now, bro," she said with a wink. He blushed at the compliment while Apple Bloom did a little victory dance. Everyone laughed at her enthusiasm.

"So I guess this means you're gonna sign up for the Green Hill Club?" Sunset asked hopefully.

"Oh, but of course!" smiled Granny Smith.

Applejack shrugged. "I guess we might as well..."

"YAY!" squeaked Apple Bloom, hugging her sister.


The next day
Canterlot High


"I signed up for the gymnastics team!" Flutter said to Emerald, Viridian and Sandymane.

"Congratulations," smiled Sandymane.

"Thanks! I really hope I make the team."

"Shame you'll have to put up with those tight leotards, though," joked Emerald.

"They're not that tight," Flutter giggled. "And I think the pink clashes well with my skin."

"So what kind of stuff will you be doing, exactly?" Viridian asked.

"Balance beam, trampoline, pole vaulting..." Flutter thought off the top of her head.

"Well, I hope you have fun, whatever you do," said Sandymane. They then saw Apple Bloom dragging her sister and brother over to them.

"Say hello to the newest NLAC members!" The younger girl said proudly.

"Well, howdy there, Applejack and Mac," grinned Emerald. "Welcome to the club."

"We'll be signing up for your mom's club this weekend," Applejack replied.

"Good luck holding off the ladies, Mac," smirked Sandymane, making the burly country boy blush again. The group turned their heads to notice the coach of the gymnastics team, Fleetfoot, stick a piece of paper onto the bulletin board. They rushed toward it to see who made the team. Scanning the list of names, Flutter stopped her finger near the bottom.

"I made it in!"

Her friends cheered, many of them giving her a pat on the back.

"Hope to see you at practice, Flutter," Fleetfoot winked. Before Flutter could reply, Emerald's cell phone rang.

"Hello?" His expression changed to one of frustration. "Yes, I am her brother. You sure my mom is too busy? Alright, I'll be there."

"What is it, Em?" Flutter asked.

"Fuchsia got sent to the principal's office at her school."

"What? What could she have done to deserve that?" Sandymane asked.

"...stripping in the middle of class," Emerald sighed.

"Seriously?! Why the hay didn't Pimpernel stop her?! I'm having a word with him this afternoon--!"

"I got this," Emerald slung his backpack over his shoulder as he began to head outside.


Canterlot Middle School


Emerald knocked on the principal's office door. "I'm here to pick up Fuchsia."

"Hello, Emerald," replied the usually cheerful voice of the principal, Ms. Peachbottom. "Do come in, she's right here." Fuchsia Joy waved cheerfully at her brother, dressed in only a towel. "She seemed rather agitated today in class."

"Well, the A/C was broken," Fuchsia pouted. "My clothes were getting uncomfortable!"

Emerald sighed in exasperation. "Fuchsia, you KNOW there are places you're not supposed to take your clothes off. And school is one of them!"

"But it was hot!" his sister fake-whined. "Plus, the substitute teacher was really stuffy!"

"Well, normally, I look this the other way," Ms. Peachbottom said. "I understand she wants to express her true self."

"Wait, she does this regularly?!" Emerald almost fell back in surprise at this revelation.

"Her regular teacher is very open-minded."

"What about Pimpernel Globe?"

"Her little boyfriend? Oh, I've never heard of him doing it here. Maybe he's not quite as... adventurous." The woman couldn't help but chuckle.

"I was hoping he could join me eventually..." Fuchsia said sadly as Emerald led her outside.

"How about we take a special walk to Flutter's house? It's right nearby," he winked. Fuchsia wondered what he meant before seeing him begin to remove his own clothes. She clapped softly as he put the last of his clothes into his bag. As they headed through the empty halls, they saw Pimpernel packing his things in a nearby classroom. When he noticed them, his eyes went as wide as dinner plates. "Fuchsia, Emerald, are you guys totally crazy?!" Fuchsia, having discarded her towel, giggled.

"We're going to Flutter's house to hang out! Wanna come?"

"We can't go walking naked in the middle of the day!"

"Well," Emerald interrupted. "As I recall, your house's backyard is connected to the school field."

"That's right!" Fuchsia said. "Remember the time we sneaked over the wall to go walk around the field at night?"

"Oh, yeah, we did..."

"So come on, silly! Strip down and let's go!"

Shrugging, Pimpernel began shucking his own clothes. Stuffing them into his bag, he followed the Peace siblings through the school hallway towards the field. As they passed by the principal's office, Ms. Peachbottom noticed them streak by through her window. She gave a small chuckle before letting them get out of her sight and leaving the office.

Soon the three naked kids had scrambled over the Globes' fence, and again found themselves in the elaborate garden that lay behind it. It was empty as Smart Globe had gone to work and Hazelhair was picking up Sandymane.

"Too bad your sister didn't come with us," Fuchsia giggled. They crept towards the gate, seeing Flutter's house nearby.

"So we're going to visit her today?" Pimpernel asked.

"Yes, we are," Emerald smiled. "Plus, I wanted to cheer Fuchsia up after what happened today."

He opened the gate, and they prepared to sneak their way towards Flutter's back door. Looking both ways to make sure there was nobody watching, Emerald led his sister and her boyfriend across the street. The asphalt began to feel burning on their feet as they reached Flutter's backyard gate. At that moment, a worrying thought occurred to Pimpernel. What if Flutter had other visitors that day? Ones that didn't take kindly to nudism? The first person to come to mind was Viridian's mother, who might show up to pick up her son from a visit. Emerald made a shushing motion as he opened the gate to Flutter's backyard. The three of them sneaked their way towards the back door, and Emerald prepared to knock on it. Flutter quickly opened the door, already naked.

"Oh, you noticed us already--?" Emerald began saying, but he was interrupted as Flutter covered his mouth and hissed "Shhh!"

"What is it?"

Flutter indicated inside the house with a slight jerk of her head. They heard Viridian having a conversation with a woman.

"Is that... his mom?"

A woman in her forties, with olive green hair tied in a bun, looked sternly at her son trying to cover himself.

"Honestly, son, I'm disappointed," she was saying. "You should know by now that the only proper places to go without clothes are your bathroom or bedroom."

"Sorry, mom..." Viridian felt his world crashing and burning inside. She was going to forbid him from seeing Emerald and Flutter again, he just knew it.

"That being said," his mother continued, her expression softening a little. "You're clearly comfortable like this, and grounding you certainly wouldn't relay the message to you."

And just like that, Viridian's spirits began to rise again. "So... you don't mind me coming here? Or hanging out with my new friends?"

"I'm not saying I approve," said his mother, still frowning. "But I know that trying to stop you would make you bitter towards me. Considering how exhausting my working hours can be, the last thing I need is family issues to worry about at home too."

"Um, what is it you do?" Emerald asked politely.

"Mom's a member of the city council," Viridian replied.

"Yeah, she works closely with Mayor Mare herself," added Flutter.

"So, Miss...?" Sweet Heart shook her neighbor's hand.

"Grain. Olive Grain."

"Would you like to stay for dinner?"

Olive didn't know how to respond. She was having enough trouble trying to focus on the naked woman's face.

"I can!" Viridian raised his hand. "I think mom may need some time to take all of this in."

"I suppose I could stay..." Olive sighed. Sweet clasped her hands in glee as she headed to the kitchen to begin cooking. Emerald followed to help her.

"Hello, Miss Grain!" grinned Fuchsia, pulling Pimpernel into the room. "I'm Fuchsia Joy, and this is Pimpernel. He's my boyfriend!"

"Err... hello, miss," said Pimpernel, still feeling nervous under Olive's gaze.

"His sister Sandymane is also friends with Viridian," Fuchsia continued. Pimpernel's face suddenly fell as he realized his family had no idea where he was at the moment.

"Oh man, I should be home by now! And if Sandymane finds out what happened at school--!" He was interrupted by the doorbell ringing. Flutter answered it to see Sandymane looking rather cross.

"Is Pimpernel here?" she asked, getting right to the point.

"He is," Flutter replied.

"I need to talk to him. NOW."

"About what?"

"About what Fuchsia did at her school today, and how he didn't stop her. Stunts like that could have dire repercussions for us all. We don't want the Green Hill Club to be put at risk again, right?"

"Green Hill Club?" Olive asked in confusion. "Is that some nudist club or something?"

Sandymane stepped in and noticed her. "Yes, it is, ma'am. All of us are members. And I swear we don't mean to cause trouble. We try to be discreet about our lifestyle."

"...you really enjoy it, don't you?"

"Yes, ma'am," Flutter replied.

"You should try it sometime!" Fuchsia added.

Olive began to blush. "I don't know about that... But you all seem like very nice people, and if Viridian wants to hang out with you, I suppose there's no harm in it..."

"But the best part of being a nudist is accepting everyone," Fuchsia continued.

"And I'm very glad to hear that," replied Olive, smiling down at the young girl. "But I just can't get involved - not because of you, but because of my political career. Unfortunately, if word got out that one of the council members was involved with nudists, there are lowlifes that might use that as an excuse to flame us. Mayor Mare isn't just my boss, she's a good friend. I couldn't put her reputation at risk like that." She sounded very unhappy about stating what she felt to be the bitter truth.

"Well, why don't you try to make Canterlot naked?" Fuchsia asked innocently. "Then you wouldn't have to worry!"

Olive actually laughed at hearing that. "It's not so easy to change so many people's minds that quickly, I'm afraid. But that would be a great step forward, wouldn't it?"

"Dinner's ready!" Sweet Heart called out.


Later that night


Olive attempted to straighten herself in bed. The night was being unmercifully hot for her. For some reason, Fuchsia's words echoed in her head. She was also thinking of the outdoor pool that lay in the backyard, and how refreshing it would be to swim in it at that very moment.

"Maybe a little swim couldn't hurt..." She slipped on her nightgown, and began searching her dresser for her swimsuit.
Then she again remembered what Fuchsia said, and a naughty thought occurred to her. It was dark, and no one else would be likely to be up to see her... But did she dare? She slowly tiptoed down the stairs, making sure she didn't wake up Viridian. Carefully stepping outside, she set her gown on one of the chairs and breathed deeply. Then, screwing up her courage, she peeled off her nightdress and wriggled out of her panties. For a moment she just stood there, trying to get accustomed to the feeling of being stark naked outside. The chill of the night made her skin tickle, and she couldn't help a slight giggle at the sheer excitement of it.

Throwing her worries to the wind, she made a quick dash and dived headfirst into the water. The first thing she noticed was how much better and more natural it felt to swim without a clingy swimsuit. The water flowed over her form much more freely, and she felt more flexible. She began to go into an old routine from her time on her school's synchronized swim team. She giggled again at the thought of how her teachers would have reacted if she'd swum in her current state.

However, her splashing was loud enough to wake up Viridian. Peeking out his bedroom window, he noticed her doing laps in the pool - specifically, doing it naked. Throwing his own clothes off, he ran down the stairs, hoping to join her. Olive was so focused on her laps that she didn't notice her son when he came outside. She did hear the splash when he jumped in, of course.

"Wha--?! Viridian!" She instinctively covered her breasts, looking totally embarrassed.

"Relax, mom," he chuckled. "I'm naked too."

That made Olive's heart beat faster. "Oh, Faust... I can't believe this is happening..."

"Mom, it's okay to admit you like this."

Olive sighed and nodded. "Yes... yes, I couldn't resist. After dining with all your naked friends, and that little girl Fuchsia trying to get me to join you... the idea was stuck in my head. And it IS stiflingly hot tonight... And, well, once I started, it felt wonderful. What about you? Have you done any skinny dipping before now?"

"...yeah," Viridian blushed. "I went on a trip to a nude beach with them, and..." He paused to breathe. "...Emerald kissed me."

This was another big revelation for Olive about her son. "So... you're into other boys?"

"J-Just Emerald..."

"What about that girl Flutter?" Olive dared to ask. "You seemed very close to her too."

"W-We're kinda in a polygamic relationship..."

"'Polygamic'?"

"As in, more than two partners involved."

"And you're all okay with that?"

"Yes."

"That's... certainly something that I never would have considered at your age. But if the three of you are happy... well, who am I to argue with it?"

"...it's actually four..." Olive almost lost her footing at that statement.

"Wh-who... who else, then?"

"Sour Sweet, a girl from Crystal Prep."

"Right... I... I think I need to sit down." Overwhelmed by all the startling secrets that had been revealed to her that day, Olive pulled herself out of the pool and onto one of the chairs that sat by it. Viridian patted his mother's back.

"Sorry I kept all this from you."

She sighed, starting to look rather sad. "To be honest... I don't blame you. You probably knew I would go nuts. Me and my conservative attitude - I'm such a bore, aren't I?"

"You're my mother, I could never see you as a bore. Plus, I don't think you could be considered conservative anymore," he winked.

A slight chuckle burst from Olive's mouth. "You're not wrong about that. Look at me!" She glanced down at her wet, naked body slumped on the chair. In the past she wouldn't have been caught dead outside with no clothes on, or at least would have insisted on using a towel before sitting down.

"If you want to, we could spend more time with Emerald, Flutter and Sandymane's families, help ease you into this."

"You mean... like, go to that club?"

"If you want to, yes. Or we could visit them at their houses."

Olive thought over this idea for a few seconds. Then she said, "Well, I'd have to figure out how to plan it around my working hours, but--"

"But?"

"I'm not opposed to the idea."

"So you'll really join me in this?" Viridian's eyes beamed, and Olive couldn't resist leaning up to hug him. The feeling of their bare bodies pressed together was a bit awkward, but she was just so pleased to make her son happy that it didn't seem like a problem. Both mother and son held each other's hand before jumping back into the pool together.


Saturday morning, Canterlot High Gym


Flutter Heart breathed deeply in the girls' locker room. Today was her first day of practice on the gymnastics team, and she was rightfully nervous. One of the other members, a girl with green eyes and blonde hair in a bun named Pizzelle, approached her.

"Don't worry, newbie. We're all generally good sports here."

"R-Really? Thanks," Flutter smiled as she pulled the school leotard out from her bag. It was bright pink, and had the CHS logo on the left side of its chest area.

"If you want some privacy while you get changed, I can arrange that," Pizzelle offered.

"N-No, I'm good," Flutter smiled softly as she began to pull her clothes off. Stuffing them into her locker, she carefully slipped on the uniform. It was tight, but comfortable at the same time.

"You won't find Rainbow Dash, Lightning Dust or any other jocks like them here, by the way," Pizzelle continued as she took off her own clothes. "They prefer stuff that involves adrenaline and speed. Gymnastics are a bit more about elegance and control."

"Who is on the team besides you and Fleetfoot?"

"Well, there's Meadow Flower. She's a good friend of mine. Velvet Sky and Sweet Leaf are also with us - turns out environmentalism isn't their only pastime. Parasol and Sassaflash are regular members too."

"And me," Flutter added with an awkward chuckle.

"You did great at the tryouts," Pizzelle patted her teammate's back. "We'll be able to settle the score with Crystal Prep this time!"

Flutter's eyes widened slightly in surprise. "Wait - we'll be competing against them?"

"Eventually," Pizzelle chuckled. "We gotta a ways to go before the championships."

"Good to see you making friends, Flutter," Fleetfoot stood in the doorway, already wearing her suit.

They were competing against Crystal Prep - the very school from which Flutter's girlfriend Sour was from. She began to wonder if this might lead to trouble later. Soon the other five members of the team arrived. Once everyone had changed, Fleetfoot whistled to get their attention.

"Now in case you noticed, we have a new member on our team, Flutter Heart. Her acrobatic skills were superb in the tryouts yesterday, and I think we may have a solid win with her!"

Each of the team greeted Flutter. Pizzelle's friend Meadow Flower even shook her hand.

"So what are we doing first, Cap?" Velvet Sky asked Fleetfoot.

"Some floor exercises, to get us warmed up," smiled Fleetfoot. "And then we'll try a few jump maneuvers on the springboards."

"Sounds easy enough," Flutter stretched her arms as she followed the others into the gymnasium. There were numerous pieces of equipment all set up for them to use. Fleetfoot directed them all to spring floors made from rubber foam, and they began a series of stretches, poses and positions. However during the stretches, Flutter's suit began to irritate her.

Meadow Flower noticed her tugging and scratching at it. "Are you okay there, Flutter? You look uncomfortable."

"Don't strain yourself if you are, Flutter," said Fleetfoot, who had noticed them. "If you need a break at any time, just ask."

"I'll be fine," Flutter managed to smile, not wanting the others to know she wanted to rip the suit off and do the workouts naked. As the workouts continued, however, Flutter's inner discomfort only grew. By the time they were finished and had returned to the locker room, she was itching to get out of the suit and let her skin breathe.

"You did good out there!" Pizzelle smiled.

"Thanks," Flutter replied in a strained voice, finally wriggling free of the suit and hurrying over to the showers to wash away the sweat that had built up on her body.

"I see you didn't wear underwear under that thing," Sweet Leaf remarked with a smirk. "Clever girl. I do the same myself. Much more comfortable, huh?"

"V-Very..." Flutter said with half-sincerity as she turned on the shower and began to wash herself. Sweet Leaf entered the adjoining booth and turned on the shower in there.

"So, any other hobbies?" the environmentalist asked.

"Oh, video games, swimming, hanging out with friends..." Flutter played with her hair a little as she listed off the top of her head.

"Swimming, huh? Ever heard of Skystar? A real swimming champion - they call her the Princess of the Sea in magazines."

"Sounds pretty cool," Flutter smiled.

"Hope to see you all next week!" Fleetfoot waved as she left the room. Flutter switched off the shower once it was just her and Sweet Leaf were the only ones left.

"Can I ask you something private?" The eco-kid asked.

"What is it?" Flutter replied quietly.

"Out there, you wanted to rip the suit off and just exercise in the nude, didn't you?"

Flutter was speechless. Had it really been that obvious?

"I have the exact same feeling," Sweet Leaf giggled. "My whole family is nudist, so it's the most common feeling I know."

"Really?" Flutter was surprised to find yet another whole family with the same lifestyle as hers. "Are you familiar with the Green Hill Club, by any chance?"

"No, is that a nudist club?"

"Yeah, me and my friends go there!"

"So you ARE 'one of us', so to speak!" Sweet Leaf was grinning from ear to ear. Flutter nodded eagerly.

"I actually have a crazy idea Fleetfoot won't see coming," she winked at Flutter.

"Really? Do tell."

Sweet Leaf giggled before leaning in. "I was thinking of just painting my suit on."

The idea was so naughty, so irresistible, that Flutter was now grinning too.

"Mind if I join?" She asked, much to her new friend's surprise.

"On one condition," Sweet Leaf replied, smirking. "You help me and my family find out more about this club of yours and where to find it."

"Gladly! In fact, wanna walk back to my place?"

"Sure! But we'd better get dressed - at least, until we get there." Both of them giggled as they did so.

"My parents are gonna like you."