• Published 9th Aug 2017
  • 1,477 Views, 74 Comments

Tales of the Green Hill Club - markzilla6895



A collection of short stories focusing on the members of the Green Hill Club

  • ...
1
 74
 1,477

Blackmailed!

***
Crystal Prep Academy
Monday morning
***

Sour Sweet did her best to avoid all the snickering and stares directed at her and her two friends as they headed down the hallways of their school. True to her word, Suri had managed to post the photo of them getting into Luna's car without clothes on the school's newspaper. Sunny Flare was mortified that she was now the laughingstock of Crystal Prep. Sugarcoat looked indifferent while Sour had a determined look on her face. Of course, their friends Indigo Zap and Lemon Zest quickly approached them with a lot of questions, like "How are you girls holding up?" and "How DID you get into that situation anyway?"

"We'll be fine, girls," Sour stated. "Principal Cadance knows about it, and she approved our little plan."

"Are we really...?" Sunny started before Sugarcoat reminded her to keep the plan a secret until the proper time by nudging her arm. "Oh, never mind."

"What plan?" Lemon asked, her curiosity piqued.

"Well, you're just gonna have to wait till lunchtime," Sour raised an eyebrow mischievously.

A bit later, Flutter Heart, Emerald Peace and Sunset Shimmer sneaked their way into Crystal Prep by way of a backdoor, where they met Cadance waiting for them. They were dressed in long trench coats graciously loaned to them by Rarity.

"Ah, here you are," the woman said, rather apprehensively. "Everything is ready. I just hope you kids know what you're doing..."

"We hope Sour does as well," Sunset muttered as the lunch bell rang. Slipping into the school's cafeteria unnoticed was not easy, but the three managed to find a good hiding spot behind the large school banner. As the Crystal Prep students filed into the dining hall, all eyes were on the table where Sour Sweet, Sunny Flare, Sugarcoat, Indigo Zap and Lemon Zest usually sat together. Everywhere there was whispers and giggles on account of Suri's photograph. Indigo and Lemon took their usual spots, wondering where their classmates were.

"Maybe they ran home in embarrassment," Upper Crust snickered.

At one table sat Fleck Paint, who had pale green skin, purple eyes and grayish hair. He didn't participate in all the gossip, instead just sitting and wondering what to say to his art classmate Sunny Flare the next time they met. What COULD you say to a girl after a picture of their naked body had been exposed to you and the whole school? Before he could think further, the cafeteria doors opened and the Shadowbolt trio stepped inside.

"Why are they still around?" Jet Set whispered to his girlfriend.

Sour happened to hear him, and with a smug smile, decided to use it to open up her speech.

"'Why are they still around?' That's what most of you are thinking, right? 'Surely those three losers would be too humiliated to even show their faces at school again? Surely they know that their reputation has been destroyed beyond recovery? After all, we haven't let them forget all day, right?'"

Now the other students began to look sheepish. Sour had guessed most of their general thoughts and assumptions quite accurately. On top of that, she did not look anywhere near as scared or embarrassed as they expected. Now THEY were the ones starting to feel ashamed.

"The past few weeks have been rather hectic for me and my friends, we managed to establish a friendship with students from Canterlot High, and embraced a whole new lifestyle." As she continued her speech, she began to slowly disrobe in front of her peers. Of course, everyone's eyes widened in surprise. A few girls tried to hide their boyfriends' eyes as more and more of Sour's bare skin was revealed. Upper Crust looked ready to say something, but her voice failed her as Sugarcoat and Sunny Flare began to follow their friend's example.

"Perhaps you've heard of the Green Hill Club?" Sour continued, now down to her underwear. "Well, we managed to become members there, and have made lots of new friends." She unclasped her bra and carelessly tossed it aside. That was the signal for Emerald, Flutter and Sunset to emerge and discard their coats, revealing their already nude bodies to the Crystal Prep alumni.

"The club is a wonderful place, with some of the nicest people we've ever met. And so, me and my friends thought it would only be fair to let you know..." Sour paused for a moment to remove her panties, "that we're proud to be members. We're proud to be nudists. And now... we offer you the chance to join in the fun!"

By now she and the five others stood fully exposed from head to foot, and there wasn't an unraised eyebrow in the room. Sunny still looked slightly nervous, but other than that they all gazed unabashedly right back at their audience, perfectly willing to have their bodies so exposed to the audience.

Flutter even sidled up to Emerald, embraced him by one arm and kissed him on the cheek while stroking his chest. Seeing this display of romance, Sugarcoat had a cheeky idea, and she spoke up.

"Fleck Paint?"

Several students turned to the boy himself, who began to look especially sheepish.

"Would you mind stepping over here? My friend Sunny Flare would like to talk to you about something." Sunny immediately went bright red as the boy of her dreams stepped up to her.

"Um, what is it?" The art student asked the blushing nude girl.

He couldn't help looking her up and down, taking in every detail. Her toes wiggled nervously when he reached her dainty feet.

"Fleck... we've known each other for a good while, and... well, besides being great at art, you're sweet, funny, kind and... very handsome..." She gazed fully into his eyes now. "W-w-what I'm trying to say is..."

"Yes?"

Sunny decided to let her actions speak for her. On impulse she placed her hands around Fleck's face and planted her lips onto his. Fleck was shocked at first, but then gradually eased into the kiss, embracing Sunny's naked body and running his hands over her shoulders and back. Emerald and Flutter giggled at the show of affection as Fleck began to undress himself. Indigo and Lemon looked at each other before nodding and throwing their own clothes off as well.

"So," smiled Sunset Shimmer with her arms behind her back, "I assume you guys will be joining the rest of us at the club?"

"Of course!" Indigo gave a familiar smug grin. "I bet I can move even faster without clothes!" Sunset chuckled at the same arrogance Rainbow Dash exhibited.

"Count me in too!" declared Lemon as she wriggled out of her panties.

"Wherever Sunny goes, I'll go," smiled Fleck, now fully naked and looking very much like an Adam to his new girlfriend's Eve. Fleur smiled as she undressed and joined her friends.

"Anyone else?" She smiled at Suri's dumbfounded expression as her blackmailing scheme was starting to unravel. A pale-skinned girl with light blue eyes and short, light blue hair stepped forward. Suri immediately recognized her as Coco Pommel, who had once been her own mistreated assistant before Rarity's generosity inspired her to go her own way.

"I'd be happy to join you guys," Coco offered, already slipping out of her cardigan.

"Welcome aboard, Coco!" Flutter smiled as Coco joined their growing group.

"Principal Cadance will definitely be angry with you about this!" Jet Set shouted as the doors opened again.

"Oh, is that so, Mr. Set?" came the voice of the woman herself. "If anything, I would be angry with you about what you have posted on our paper." She held up the newspaper with the photos of a naked Sour Sweet, Sunny Flare and Sugarcoat in the center. "Printing inappropriate photos of students without their permission is against the rules."

"I-It was Suri's idea!" Upper Crust pointed at her classmate accusingly.

Suri found herself with countless eyes turning on her, many of them full of disapproval.

"It's true," said Sour. "Suri was the one who took the picture."

"But considering that Jet Set and Upper Crust were with her at the attempt to destroy the club," frowned Sunset, "I'd hardly be surprised if they were in on this too."

"They are on the newspaper staff actually," Sugarcoat added. That fact now earned the couple disapproving looks as well.

"I believe a bit of punishment is in order for all three of you," Cadance decided.

"Y-Y-You mean... we've got to write lines?" Upper Crust looked mortified. She found the idea demeaning, largely because she had always sneered down at peers who had to do it, assuming that they had to be pathetic idiots to get caught like that.

"No, not writing lines - you'd be surprised how many students DON'T learn their lesson from that." Cadance's lips spread into a devious smile. "No, I was thinking of something else..."


"Suspended?!" Cinch shouted angrily over the phone. "You three are the only supporters I have left, and now their little club is stronger than ever!"

"We're sorry, Miss Cinch," Suri trembled. "We were hoping the photos would get them expelled, but it's only helped them brainwash the rest of Crystal Prep!"

"There's even talk of them joining forces with that sex club over at Canterlot High," Upper Crust added.

"A nudist club at Canterlot High, you say?" Cinch's anger was now replaced by a devious tone. "I think I may have a solution to our predicament..."


The Shadowbolts shared a laugh with their new Canterlot High friends at the Green Hill Club over their little stunt today.

"Oh, man, did you see the look on Suri's face when she knew she was busted?" Emerald asked the girls.

"Definitely!" Indigo chortled. "She was all frozen and panicky!"

"That'll put a wrench in whatever she and Cinch had planned," smirked Sugarcoat.

"Y'know, I don't know why I never tried this kinda thing before," giggled Lemon, stretching her naked body. "I just feel so... free right now!"

"Well, you're all free to come here any time if you want," Rosie smiled as she brought a tray of drinks for them. "Any friend of my kids are a friend to me."

Nearby, Fleck and Sunny were sitting at a table together.

"So what do you think of this place?" Sunny asked.

"It's pretty," he smiled as he pulled out his sketch pad from his backpack. "I may come here more often as a place to draw peacefully."

"Would you like to... draw me?" Sunny asked sheepishly.

Fleck's eyes lit up at the suggestion. "Yes! I-I-I mean, if you're okay with it--"

Sunny smiled. "How do you want me, then?"

"Err... pardon?"

"How shall I pose?"

"Um, how about lying on the grass?"

"Like this?" Sunny got out of her chair and laid her towel on the ground. She then positioned herself stomach-first on it, showing off her rear.

"Raise up your feet a bit."

Sunny did so, trying to look like a relaxing sunbather.

"Perfect!" Fleck got started, and within a few minutes he had sketched out a basic outline. He then went into further detail, starting with her face before moving on to her sloping back and rear. He did his best to replicate her inviting, soft-looking skin, and Sunny blushed a little as she sensed his eyes running over every inch of her.

"Bet you want someone as considerate as him, don't ya, sis?" Pimpernel teased as Sandymane watched the drawing session from one of the tables.

"Knock it off," Sandymane replied. "But yes, it would be nice to finally find a guy who wasn't a jerk."

"What do you mean?" Flutter asked.

"Before our family became nudists," Sandymane explained, "there were two occasions where I had terrible luck with love. I had my first crush at about twelve, but the boy I liked turned out to be really squeamish around bugs. When he found out about my interest in them, he... he called me a freak and ran away."

"She cried all day after that," said Pimpernel sadly. "I remember her asking me to share her bed and keep her company that night."

Flutter, Emerald and many of the others gave Sandymane sympathetic looks. After a short silence, Sunset asked "What about the second time?"

"That went even worse. I was sixteen at the time, and a guy about two years older than me started sweet-talking me and offered to take me on a date. Pimpernel didn't trust him, and we argued after I took up the offer. But not long afterwards, this idiot got drunk, stole and crashed his dad's car, and of course got into a heap of trouble for it. Apparently his intention was to take me for a 'wild ride'. I realized how stupid and irresponsible he was, and I severed all ties with him immediately."

Flutter gently hugged her friend. "Hey, you wanna go take a dip in the river to get your mind off it?"

"Yes, please," said Sandymane, sniffing slightly. She, Flutter and Emerald stepped away through the woods. As they reached the river, they noticed that they were not the first ones to be there. A boy was swimming there, with just his reddish-haired head above the surface. Ducking behind a tree before they could be spotted, Sandymane huddled up in embarrassment.

"Not how I wanted my day to go..." she muttered to herself.

"Wait, he could be from the club too," suggested Flutter.

"Doubt it," said Emerald, pointing towards the boy's shirt hanging neatly on some branches. "No pants. He's wearing a suit." Sandymane went even more red as she saw the boy stand up and headed in their direction. Sure enough, he was wearing black swimming trunks with red trimming.

He had also heard them, apparently. "Is someone zere?" he called out, his voice tinged with a moderate French accent. "I was not expecting anyone else - is a long way from any houses, no?" He gave an awkward chuckle.

"Can you tell us your name?" Emerald called out from behind the tree. "You're kind of... on our property." He nervously chuckled as well.

"Rouge Candle. Forgive me if I have offended, I am new to zis Canterlot place." He glanced around the woods, trying to find the owner of the voice he was talking to.

"It's fine," Flutter replied. "We were actually about go for a swim ourselves."

"Zen why don't you come out and show yourselves?"

"Err... that would be a bit difficult," said Sandymane, now feeling very nervous.

"Why? I do not understand."

"Well, we need to know exactly where you live first," Emerald answered. "So my mom can meet your family."

"I just live with my mother," Rouge shrugged. At that moment Sandymane stepped on a loose stone, and with a yell of alarm, stumbled out into Rouge's full view. Her face went bright red as her entire body exposed itself to the boy.

"...you are naked?"

Emerald and Flutter decided to reveal themselves as well, so that their friend wasn't forced to suffer alone.

"Yes, we all are," said Flutter as they stepped out next to her.

"O-Oh my..." Rouge slowly turned his head away as a form of courtesy. "Did... someone steal your clothes?"

Emerald couldn't help but laugh. "No, no, nothing like that! The thing is... this river lies very close to the Green Hill Club, a nudist camp. We all happen to be members."

"Mon dieu... zis is so unexpected..."

"How far do you exactly live from here?" Flutter asked.

"Just a little way up the river," Rouge pointed to the right.

"Well," suggested Emerald, "my mom runs the club, so it'd be convenient if you helped us arrange for her and your mom to meet, so we're at least aware of each other."

"Yes, I see your point..." Rouge replied, doing his best not to stare at Sandymane too much. Something about the combination of her form and her cute glasses really appealed to him.

"Well, we're gonna go take a dip," Flutter stretched her arms before running past the boys and dove headfirst into the water. "You wanna join us?"

"Well... I was in ze middle of swimming anyway," reasoned Rouge. "I do not see why not."

Emerald followed him into the water with Sandymane closely behind. For a while they enjoyed the water, though Rouge was having trouble forgetting that while he had a swimsuit, none of the others did. At one point his hand accidentally brushed Sandymane's rear. The bug expert went bright red and slapped the hand away.

"Ow!" Rouge cried. "Mademoiselle, I swear that was not on purpose!" Sandymane's anger waned a little before another splash was heard. The group turned their heads to see Fuchsia and Pimpernel enjoying the river as well.

"Hey, guys!" Fuchsia called, swimming over to them. "Who's the new guy?"

"Rouge Candle," explained Emerald. "He and his mother recently moved to a spot further up the river. They didn't know about our club."

"So you live right by the river?" Fuchsia smiled.

"In a way, oui," Rouge chuckled at this young girl's curiosity.

"We hope you don't mind having to share it with us," said Pimpernel.

"Do not worry about that, mon petit ami. You were here first, yes?"

"Yup! So you going to school soon?" Fuchsia asked.

"Oui, I am planning to enroll in Canterlot High soon."

"It'll be nice to have you around," Sandymane said. She immediately started blushing again. "I mean, um..."

"So, Rouge," Emerald floated on his back. "How come you weren't shocked by us being nude?"

"Back where I come from, there are many nudist beaches. I am used to seeing naked people."

"Why not join us?" grinned Fuchsia.

Emerald sighed and shook his head. "Sis, are you adamant on converting almost anyone we meet?"

But Fuchsia didn't hear him. She had already dived down below the surface, and Rouge suddenly felt her hands tugging at his trunks.

"Wait, wait!" He quickly stepped away. "I never said yes!"

"But you said you were used to it."

"That doesn't mean I went naked myself!"

Fuchsia pouted as she swam back to Pimpernel. But before Rouge could calm down, a gray shape suddenly bounded towards the river.

"CANNONBALL!" Gabby's voice shouted as the shape leaped into the water, soaking everyone.

"Gabby?!?" Flutter shrieked in absolute shock.

"Hey, everybody!" the Griffonstone girl laughed. Fuchsia quickly ran over to hug her friend.

"What are you doing here?" Emerald asked.

"We're on break over in Griffonstone!" The excited girl explained. "And Gilda made the suggestion we come visit you guys!"

"So you've met this girl before?" Pimpernel asked.

"Yep," said Gilda as she emerged from some bushes. "Along with me." Unlike their last meeting, Gilda didn't bother to cover herself much. "Good to see you guys again."

"You too, Gil!" Fuchsia giggled as she hugged the older girl.

Gilda and Gabby were soon properly introduced to the Globe siblings, and vice versa.

"And who's this?" Gilda asked, jerking a thumb towards Rouge.

"Oh, um, just a newcomer here," the boy replied, looking more nervous than ever.

Gilda raised an eyebrow. "What's up with him?"

"Oh, he's wearing trunks," said Flutter. "We ran into him already swimming. He didn't know about our club."

"Well, that's hardly fair, is it?" Gilda remarked. "We're all exposed to him, yet he still gets to wear something. Take 'em off, pal."

"Oh I-I-I am fine, mademoiselle, honestly--" Rouge stuttered.

Gilda frowned and cracked her knuckles. "Trunks. Off. NOW. Or I'll rip them off." Rouge trembled as she approached him menacingly. But before she could grab the trunks, he already had scampered off towards his house.

"Smooth, Gilda," Gabby deadpanned.

Gilda sighed, looking remorseful. "Sorry. I've always had a bit of a temper. I'm better at controlling it than I used to be, but..."

"What do we do now?" Flutter asked. "Shouldn't one of us go after him?"

"I don't think that's a good idea," Pimpernel stated. "At least not like how we are now..." He gestured to his nude body.

"Hopefully we'll see him again..." said Sandymane.

"Ooh, somebody's in loooove!" Fuchsia teased.

"I am not!!" Sandymane snapped. But it sounded like a failed attempt to convince herself.

"Kids!" Rosie's voice called out. "It's almost dinner time!"

The group got out of the river and began to walk up the trail back to the club.

"We arrived here after you guys left for the river," Gabby explained. "Your mom told us where you were going, so we decided to go and meet you!"

"Also noticed you made a few new friends too," Gilda added as they exited the woods and headed towards the dining area. The Shadowbolts waved to them, and soon everyone was enjoying a freshly barbecued meal.

"Ooh, you met a cute boy down there?" Sour Sweet asked. "Tell us more!"

Sandymane reluctantly spent the rest of dinner telling everyone about their encounter with Rouge Candle. Of course, once she'd finished, the girls were soon whispering to each other about how they'd noticed the obvious signs that their Trottingham friend had a crush.