• Published 9th Aug 2017
  • 1,477 Views, 74 Comments

Tales of the Green Hill Club - markzilla6895



A collection of short stories focusing on the members of the Green Hill Club

  • ...
1
 74
 1,477

Stakeouts and Statues


Green Hill Club


Diamond Tiara fought the urge to raise her arms and cover her exposed body to the other nudists. Rosie Peace kindly decided not to pay too much attention to that. "Is it true, young lady? Your mother is the one trying to blackmail Mayor Mare?"

The rich girl nodded. "I overheard her talking to Miss Cinch on the phone."

The Mayor herself was practically boiling with indignation.

"Well, we can easily stop them now, right?" Fuchsia asked. "Since we know who's behind it."

"It's not that simple, sweetie," Rosie gently patted her daughter's head.

"Spoiled Rich is an unpleasant woman, that's no secret," said Luna. "But she's also wealthy and influential. She generally knows how to buy her way out of trouble."

"Well, what about that stakeout idea?" Night Sky asked. "If we can get evidence of her meeting with Cinch..."

Luna paused in thought for a moment. "Yes... yes, if we could get a photo or even a video of them..."

"Sounds like a plan!" Rosie stood up in excitement.

"Luna and I will make preparations tonight," Night Sky said as she saw Fuchsia drag Pimpernel to the indoor pool.

"I... I'm so sorry," Diamond dared to say. "About all of this..."

"Apology accepted," Sweetie Belle placed an arm over Diamond's back. "You did the right thing coming to us."

"And it's very brave of you to do this, y'know?" added Apple Bloom. "Not just gettin' naked with us, but choosin' to be a better person than your mother."

"Say, wasn't Sunset supposed to come over today?" Scootaloo asked, changing the subject.

"That's a good point, girls," said Rosie. "She usually turns up by now..."


Meanwhile
Twilight Sparkle's house


"And you're SURE this will be safe?" Sunset asked skeptically. Her girlfriend was currently setting up a large, possibly deadly, ray and aiming it at Sunset.

"Positive!" Twilight grinned somewhat maniacally. "It'll wear off in a couple days since this is more powerful than my invisibility ray. Though I wonder where that device went to..."

"And I spend a couple of days as a living statue, is that it?"

"Well... yeah, I guess. But think of how your skin and hair will be cleansed of dirt and sweat in that time!"

Twilight had devised a way to create a fast-hardening substance that resembled cement, but would have the beneficial effect of purifying human skin, much like facial cream at a spa.

"Well, I guess a few days wouldn't hurt..." Sunset mused as Twilight activated the machine. It began to shake and glow before firing a beam at Sunset, instantly turning her skin to stone. Strangely enough, her clothes were left untouched. Fortunately, before doing this, Twilight had taken the precaution of inserting a piece of apparatus into Sunset's nose that ensured her nasal passages remained clear, allowing her to keep breathing as Twilight then proceeded to remove it.

"Are you... okay in there?" Twilight asked, lightly tapping her friend's solidified head.

"Mm-hmm," came the muffled reply. Sunset couldn't open her mouth, or move any part of herself, for that matter. But she felt surprisingly comfortable, as if Twilight's substance was supporting her all by itself and letting her relax. Twilight thought for a moment on where to put her for the weekend. However, her thoughts were interrupted by the doorbell ringing.

"I'll be right back," she assured Sunset, patting her girlfriend's shoulder before hurrying downstairs to answer the door. To her surprise, Ember tackled her and began to slobber her face. Behind the blue dalmatian was Emerald Peace and Flutter Heart.

"Hey, Twily," said Flutter with a grin.

"O-Oh, Emerald and Flutter!" Twilight straightened her glasses as Ember leapt off her. "What brings you two here?"

"We thought of bringing Ember here for a play date with Spike," Emerald explained.

"Someone say my name?" Spike called as he appeared at the top of the stairs.

"Spikey Wikey!" Ember dashed upstairs to tackle her canine companion.

"Has she been hanging out around Rarity, by any chance?" Twilight whispered. "Because she always likes to call my dog that..."

Flutter shrugged before Ember barked to get their attention.

"There's a Sunset statue up here!"

"Come again?" said Emerald.

Twilight nervously chuckled as her friends headed up to her room.

"Oh my Faust, there is," Flutter remarked as they beheld the petrified Sunset.

"So detailed..." Emerald remarked, "and it's even dressed like her..." When he tapped the side of her head, the muffled cry sent him jumping back a little. "Twilight, did you... turn Sunset to stone?"

Twilight twiddled her fingers nervously. "Errrrr… yes and no. I doubt that kind of thing would literally be plausible, except by magic of some sort. Thing is, she's still herself underneath that substance..."

"Can you do it to us?" Flutter asked somewhat excitedly.

"... I beg your pardon? I haven't even told you what it's meant to do."

"Hey, as long as Sunset's fine, I want to try it too."

Emerald looked more apprehensive. "Err... are you sure about this, Flutter?"

"Positive," Flutter smiled.

"So... what exactly is the purpose of this?" Emerald asked Twilight.

"It's... it's meant to be a body cleansing treatment," the young scientist explained. "Sunset will spend a couple of days in there before it crumbles away, during which her skin and hair shall be being cleansed and revitalized."

"It'll be perfect for us!" Flutter kissed her boyfriend's cheek.

"But really, Flutter - two whole days unable to move?" said Emerald. "And what about when we need to... you know..."

"Expel bodily waste?" said Twilight. "The substance safely absorbs that too."

"I actually have an idea where we could even go," Flutter smiled. "Water doesn't affect it, right?"

"Nnnnooo, it doesn't..." Twilight replied haltingly. "Where are you going with this?"

"I was thinking we could be placed in the fountain," Flutter was now smirking mischievously.

"R-Really?" Emerald had no problem being seen naked by others, but only so long as it wasn't in a compromising situation. "Won't we be a bit... vulnerable?"

"Well, I don't think we'd be recognized since we'd look indistinguishable from the real statues."

"But what about eating or drinking?" Emerald asked.

"I thought ahead there too, fortunately," said Twilight. "The process will hold your body in a sort of suspended animation during your time encased. You won't need any food or liquids during that time."

"Then let's do it!" Flutter smiled, having removed the clothes from the Sunset statue.

She then began stripping off herself, and urged Emerald to do the same.

"Wait, you want to be naked the whole weekend?" Twilight asked in shock.

"Well, if we're going to be in the fountain, we won't stand out," Flutter reasoned.

By now, Emerald had decided there was no swaying Flutter from this idea. And since he didn't really have anything planned for the next couple of days, he consented to share this strange experience with his girlfriend. Once he'd removed all of his own clothes, an equally naked Flutter pulled her close to him.

"Do it while we're like this," she grinned to Twilight, "so that we look like the couple we are."

"One last thing." Twilight took out two more of the nasal instruments and placed them in both her new subjects' noses. "This will keep your nostrils clear; I'll remove them once you're encased. Now, are you sure you want to undergo this? Last chance to back out."

"Go for it," Emerald smiled as Flutter pulled him into a long kiss.

Twilight activated the ray at that moment, and as the nude lovers closed their eyes, they became living statues, their lips attached and their arms encircling each other. Once the process was complete, Twilight removed the apparatus from their noses.

"Are you two okay in there?" she asked.

Muffled happy sounds indicated that they were.

"Still want to go on display at that fountain?"

"Mm-hmm!" Flutter's muffled cry shouted.

"I think I better call Applejack to help out..." Twilight removed her glasses to rub her eyes.

She made her way towards the telephone to call on the farmyard girl. On the way, she turned towards Ember.

"You can stay here with me and Spike this weekend, while your owners are... occupied."

"Sounds good," Ember nodded. "Spike and I have some... catching up to do anyway." She rubbed her face against the smaller dog's cheek.

As luck would have it, Twilight managed to enlist not only Applejack, but also her brawny brother Big Mac, in transporting the new "statues". They weren't as heavy as solid stone, but carrying them would still take muscle.

The siblings arrived at Twilight's house not long after the scientist called. Apple Bloom also tagged along, having donned a set of overalls for the trip. "Well, I'll be..." the younger girl mused, observing Sunset closely. "It's still darned hard to imagine our friends are actually in there."

"Well..." Twilight began to remove her own clothes and untied her hair from its usual ponytail, before walking over to the petrifying ray. "Wanna see it in action?"

"Whoa, what in tarnation?!" exclaimed Applejack. "You're gonna do this to yourself too?!"

"Well, I don't wanna have Sunset feel lonely," the genius explained as she put a breathing apparatus into her nose.

"Now hold your horses," Applejack interrupted. "What if something goes wrong? We'd need YOUR help to fix things, Twilight. Nobody else understands this experiment like you do. And you can't exactly help if you're a statue too, hmm? Besides, she'll already have those two for company." She gestured towards the embracing Flutter and Emerald.

"Eeyup," added Mac with a nod, agreeing with his sister's reasoning.

"It'll wear off Sunday morning," Twilight said reassuringly as the beam hit her and her skin began to be encased in stone.

Applejack jumped back in shock, and watched as her friend became yet another living statue. Then she sighed and put a hand to her forehead. "Aaaaand our workload just got bigger."

"You got super strength, sis," Apple Bloom smirked.

Removing the nose piece from Twilight, Applejack sighed again. "Come on, Mac, help me get them onto the truck."

"Eeyup," her brother lifted Emerald and Flutter over his shoulder.

Then Apple Bloom noticed Spike and Ember watching them. "Wait - what about the dogs?"

"Winona could use the company," Applejack suggested.

And so while her older siblings carried the "statues", Apple Bloom happily led the dogs to sit in the truck with her.

"So what's Winona like?" Ember asked. "I only met her briefly when Flutter and I had switched."

"It's okay, she's friendly," Spike replied. "Very playful too."

"Sounds fun," Ember smirked.

Applejack stopped the truck at the fountain, and unloaded the frozen forms of Sunset and Twilight. She and Mac placed Sunset near some reclining mermaids, and Twilight next to a centaur. Applejack went back to the truck and picked up the kissing Flutter and Emerald, setting them directly in the middle of the water.

"Err... y'all okay in there?" she whispered to them.

"Mmmhmmm!" Flutter's muffled voice replied.

"Well, I hope so," Applejack said with another sigh. "Cause you're gonna be this fountain's new decorations for the next two days."

Contented hums came from both of the lovers, and as the Apple siblings stood back to observe for a moment, the new additions really did fit in seamlessly among the other statues.

"How romantic," giggled Apple Bloom.

"Hope they don't get arrested when they thaw," Applejack wiped some sweat off her brow.

"What'll we tell the others at the Green Hill Club, sis?"

"Maybe just say they're doing some after school stuff."

"Something like that, I guess." Apple Bloom shrugged and giggled again. "No one would believe us if we told them the truth, would they?"

"Nope," said Mac.

"Then again, they seemed to believe when Flutter turned into a dog," Ember added.

"And when Trixie turned invisible," said Spike with a nod.

"Well, we should head to the club," Applejack said.


Later
Green Hill Club


Rosie Peace continued to discuss Sunset Shimmer's absence, and soon that of Twilight Sparkle, Flutter Heart and Emerald Peace as well, with the Club's staff and members.

"So we're not going to see my brother?" Fuchsia asked.

"Not unless someone knows where he is," shrugged Pimpernel. "Or any of the others."

Apple Bloom had been absent from the cabin, having gone to fetch a glass of fruit juice. As she arrived to rejoin her friends, she overheard their conversation and, knowing where the missing members happened to be, quickly gave them a cover-up story.

"They're... helping us out at the farm over the weekend," she chuckled nervously.

"Even Twilight?" Scootaloo asked. "I thought she was into science, not manual labor."

"They needed an organizer."

For a moment, Rosie Peace looked doubtful that Apple Bloom was telling the truth. But she decided that she already had enough to worry about with Luna and Night Sky planning their stakeout, not to mention the vote on the new law being closer than ever. So she accepted the girl's explanation, but still made it clear that if any members were going to be absent, they needed to call in about it.

At the same time, Rarity made a tiny squeak as she made her way over to her sister.

"Your sister's a member?" Diamond Tiara asked in surprise.

"Not exactly," Sweetie sighed, pointing out Rarity was still dressed.

"Then why's she here?"

"She was our ride," Scootaloo replied.

"Yes..." Rarity herself managed to say, her eyes shifting awkwardly, "and I've been having to wait around here ever since you three went in."

"Rarity, you seemed to get the hang of being here just fine a couple of days ago," said Sweetie. "And you were naked too, remember? There's no need to be all sheepish about this place now."

"That was just one day. I can't do it full time."

"What about when that law gets passed, and everyone starts doing it all over Canterlot?" asked Scootaloo with a smirk.

"I-I..." Rarity couldn't handle it anymore and promptly fainted.

Sweetie Belle sighed and put a hand to her face. "I love my sister, but she can be so melodramatic."

"We should help her get more comfortable then." Apple Bloom suggested.

"Yeah, go get your siblings," Scootaloo grinned. "Mac could carry her to a deckchair or something."

"I wanna help!" Fuchsia raised her hand.

"Oh, you reckon your magic touch will magically convert her or something?" asked Scootaloo, raising an eyebrow and continuing to smirk.

Fuchsia gave the tomboy a dirty look. "I WILL make a wonderful, glamorous nudist out of Rarity yet! You see if I don't!"


Soon


Rarity groaned as she slowly opened her eyes. Applejack had stayed close by to keep an eye on her friend, and noticed her starting to wake up. "Hey there, sugarcube. Hope ya didn't hurt yourself when ya toppled over like that."

"Oh, thank you, Applejack," Rarity blushed slightly. The country girl was naked, of course, just like everybody else at the club. Rarity went even more red at that sight.

"Have a nice nap?" Fuchsia smiled. "Aren't you uncomfortable in those clothes?"

"Um, no! I mean, I, err..."

"You're the only one here still wearing clothes. Don't you feel kinda funny?"

"Wh-What do you mean by that?" Rarity tried to keep her composure.

"She means it's gotta be like being the only one buck naked in a crowd of dressed people," Applejack chuckled. "In both cases, ya stick out like a sore thumb."

"Is that a challenge?" Rarity suddenly stood up.

Fuchsia put on one of her trademark grins. "Does this mean you'll join us?"

"Wh-What?!" Rarity blushed. "I never said that!"

"Yeah, Fuchsia, don't jump to conclusions so quickly," chided Applejack, trying to be supportive of her fashionista friend.

"Th-Thanks, Applejack." Rarity blushed again.

"Hey, don't forget," Applejack replied, "I haven't been a part of this lifestyle as long as my little sister has. I know how awkward it can be at first."

"A-Alright..." Rarity suddenly leaned in to her classmate.

"Uh, Rarity? Are you doin' alright?"

Rarity responded by planting a long kiss right on her friend's mouth. Almost everyone's jaw simultaneously dropped at the scene, with the exception of Fuchsia, who was grinning wildly.

When she finally pulled away, Applejack stood in shocked silence for a moment, her fingers lightly touching her own lips. Then she managed to stutter out some words.

"R-R-Rarity... where the hay did that come from?"

"Applejack..." Rarity blushed. "I... like you...."

The farm girl blushed, her eyes seeming to get even wider. "Y-Y-Y-Ya do? A-A-As in... like like me? Since when?"

"Um... ever since that debacle at Equestria Land."

"Ah yeah... that was a crazy day, heh..."

"Oooooh," Fuchsia pushed Applejack closer to Rarity.

"If I may say so," Rarity continued with another blush, "you have a very nice body, Applejack. Pleasantly toned and tanned... and the freckles really add to it." She dared to reach out and run her fingers along Applejack's arm.

"I'm sure you're just the same, Rarity," Applejack replied, silently asking her if it was okay to remove her clothes.

"Why don't you show her?" said Fuchsia to Rarity in a mischievous whisper.

Rarity gulped before nervously removing her shirt. Her boots, socks and purple skirt shortly followed. Now standing in just her underwear, much of Rarity's milky white skin was on display for the girl she liked. She inhaled deeply before unhooking her bra. Applejack was so fixated on the beautiful girl undressing, she didn't even notice Fuchsia silently mouthing a chant of "Off! Off! Off!" Finally, Rarity's silk panties dropped to her feet. She stood fully naked before her crush, fighting the urge to panic.

Applejack lightly stroked her cheek. "You're more beautiful like this, ya know."

Rarity blushed. "Oh, pish posh, that's not true..."

"No, I mean it," Applejack insisted. "Ya don't need fancy outfits or makeup or any of that. Nature already made ya stunning. Take it from the Element of Honesty, you're just... perfect like this."

Rarity could see in Applejack's eyes that she meant every word of what she said, and her mouth spread into a deeply flattered smile. She pulled Applejack in for another kiss, while Fuchsia did a fist pump behind them.

Then another familiar voice spoke up. "Well, lookie here, Shy-Shy."

Applejack and Rarity turned to see Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy, the former giving them a playful smirk while her arm was wrapped intimately around her own girlfriend's waist.

"O-Oh, Rainbow Dash! Fluttershy!" Rarity quickly dusted herself off.

"I don't know what's more surprising, you kissing AJ or taking your clothes off willingly," the athlete snickered.

"But don't worry, we're not judging you," Fluttershy added hastily. "I mean... that would be rather hypocritical, wouldn't it?"

"Well, I guess I could start by signing up as a member..." Rarity chuckled nervously. Fuchsia eagerly grabbed her arm and began to drag her towards the office. Much to her embarrassment, Applejack found herself eyeing her new girlfriend's backside as she was taken away. She then turned to Rainbow Dash, flinching at what the crass tomboy's reaction might be, but Dash simply gave her a wink and a thumbs-up.

"That... was unexpected..." Diamond Tiara said as Luna and Night Sky approached her. "Can I help you?" she asked the two women, trying to avoid sounding rude.

"We wanted to ask if you wanted a ride home," Luna replied. "Since we're going to stake out your mom's house."

"That's... very nice of you," Diamond replied. "Just drop me off somewhere close, so she doesn't notice you and get suspicious, okay?"

"Good idea," smiled Night Sky. "What a smart girl."


Later that night


Luna drove past the fountain at the entrance to Flutter's neighborhood. "Did those statues always exist there?" She asked Night and Diamond, pointing at the stone forms of Emerald, Flutter, Sunset and Twilight.

"I don't think so," said Diamond. "I've been driven by that fountain lots of times, so I'd recognize most of the details. Maybe those are new additions or something?"

"Well, they certainly aren't as covered up as the old ones," Night noted the bare breasts of the Twilight and Sunset statues.

"True..." Diamond remarked with a blush. "Maybe they got added to celebrate the new law?"

"In anticipation, maybe," Luna parked the car across the street from a luxurious-looking mansion. "Just try to act normal."

Diamond had been getting her clothes back on during the journey, so that by now she looked sufficiently presentable in her mother's eyes. Taking a deep breath, she knocked on the front door. Unsurprisingly, only her butler answered.

"No questions, Randolph," she said, pretending to be her usual "snobbish" self. "Where I've been is my business and my mother's, not yours."

"Speaking of your mother, she's in a private meeting," Randolph in a calm tone, silently knowing she was faking her attitude.

"She'll be busy with that for a while, I presume?" Diamond asked, hoping that she would. It gave Luna and Night Sky plenty of time to see if incriminating evidence would present itself.

"Indeed, madam," he replied. "She and Miss Cinch are upstairs."

As soon as Diamond Tiara was safely in her bedroom, she whipped out her mobile phone and called Luna, as they had planned during the journey.

"Mom's meeting with Cinch in the next room," she reported to her vice principal.

"The room with that tree near the window?" Luna replied.

"The very one."

"It's getting dark now. We'll set up our camera in the tree as soon as we can do it without being seen." Luna then hung up and got out to prepare to climb the tree next to the lit second story window.

Night Sky crept out behind her. "Exciting, isn't it?" she whispered. "Sneaking around together, just like we used to?"

"Very much like we used to," Luna smiled as she set the camera up in a strong branch. She then called Diamond back. "Okay, camera's set. We'll come by later tonight to grab it."

"Right," Diamond Tiara replied. "Over and out."

"So what do you wanna do till then?" Luna asked her partner.

"Well, I did have something in mind..." Night Sky blushed.

"What exactly?" Luna asked, curious as to where her friend was going with this.

"This!" Night Sky responded with a kiss to her friend's mouth. Luckily, this had the effect of muffling Luna's yelp of shock, otherwise they would have risked being heard and discovered.

"Nighty..." Luna said in disbelief as they landed on the ground. "You... like me?"

"Let's take this back to the car," said Night Sky, "where we'll attract less attention."

"Actually, how about the fountain?" Luna smirked.

Surprised at her cheeky response, Night Sky simply nodded in response. After all, they were unlikely to be interrupted there at such a late hour. Running back to the decorative fountain, both women gleefully began to disrobe themselves. Once all their clothes were off, Luna asked "So... how long?"

"As long as you want, my love," Night kissed Luna on the cheek before taking her hand and wading into the water.

"I mean... how long have you had feelings for me?"

"Ever since we were kids..."

"Really? And you never told me until now?"

"I... I was afraid how you'd react. Not everybody accepts lesbians, and... I didn't want to destroy our bond."

"You mean... you're perfectly okay with this?" Night Sky asked, her spirits beginning to lift.

"Of course," Luna kissed her cheek. "What kind of friend - or girlfriend - would I be if I didn't accept you for who you are?"

Flutter Heart managed to give a muffled "Awwww" at the scene.

"You hear something?" Luna asked.

Night Sky shook her head.

"Well, then we got some private time," Luna raised an eyebrow seductively. She pressed her lips against the other woman's again, and the two began to run their hands along each other's bodies as they knelt in their embrace in the water. Sunset blushed slightly as the two adults began to make out in the fountain. She couldn't see them, but the sounds they produced made it easy to imagine what they were doing. Luna and Night Sky became so engrossed in their mutual pleasure that they ended up spending a good couple of hours there, a tangle of dark-skinned bodies, limbs and hair at the foot of the kissing Flutter and Emerald. Eventually, however, they began to feel the lateness of the hour.

"Let's go grab the camera," Night Sky said as the warm night air dried off their bodies.

"Yes," Luna nodded. "Spoiled and Cinch's little chat should be LONG since finished by now." She climbed up the tree and snatched the hidden camera. Sure enough, there was no longer light coming from the window and the curtains were shut. The vice principal then slid down the tree and dashed to the car.

"Let's get this to Mayor Mare," Night Sky said after they reviewed the footage.


Green Hill Club


"You got it?" Mayor Mare asked excitedly.

"We did indeed," Night Sky said proudly, her arm around her new girlfriend's waist.

"Then we got a chance," Rosie smiled as she brought the new couple some drinks.

"So what did they say?" asked Auburn Beam, who was now sitting close by with Waterspell.

"We'll use it in case Spoiled makes a move at the city council meeting tomorrow," Mayor Mare explained.

"But what did those creeps say in the video?" Auburn persisted.

"That they've been trying to undermine our efforts at every corner," Luna replied.

"And they're planning some kind of final strike to stop our new law from passing," added Night Sky.

"Good thing we got this footage to counter them then," Rosie smiled.


Sunday morning


It had been about two days since the addition of the four new statues to the fountain. Small cracks had already started to appear, and now they were starting to crumble, gradually revealing the living naked flesh within. Sunset began to flex her fingers as she was able to move them again. Likewise, Twilight wriggled her toes free, and was soon able to kick out with all of her feet. Flutter broke free from the kiss as the last of the stone casing broke away and dissolved. All four teenagers stood rather shakily, feeling fresh air on their bodies again. Although dazed, they also felt every bit as clean and refreshed as Twilight had predicted, with any dirt, sweat or blemishes cleansed from them.

"It... it really worked," said Twilight after a moment of silence. "A success!"

"Yeah, though, we probably should get indoors right away," Sunset nervously chuckled.

"Or... maybe not," said Emerald haltingly.

"What do you mean? We're still naked, for Faust's sake!"

"And we're not alone on that," replied Flutter. "Look!"

Sure enough, mostly everyone was walking around the streets sans clothing.

"Is... this a dream?" Twilight asked in confusion.

"Nope!" said a familiar cheerful voice.

The four turned to notice Pinkie Pie, who was standing near the fountain with Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Applejack, Rarity, Sandymane, Candle Rouge, Viridian Specs, Sour Sweet, Fuchsia Joy, Pimpernel, Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, Scootaloo, Silver Spoon and even Diamond Tiara. All of them had gathered to meet their revived friends out there in broad daylight, and all were every bit as naked as they would be at the Green Hill Club.

"Welcome to the new and nude Canterlot!" Pinkie declared.