• Published 9th Aug 2017
  • 1,477 Views, 74 Comments

Tales of the Green Hill Club - markzilla6895



A collection of short stories focusing on the members of the Green Hill Club

  • ...
1
 74
 1,477

The Princess of the Sea


Globe Family's House, Pimpernel's Room


"Are you sure about this, Fuchsia?" Pimpernel asked as Fuchsia set Twilight's invisibility ray on his desk.

"Stop worrying, Pimpy!" his rather reckless girlfriend smiled. "This'll be fun!"

"But who knows what could go wrong?"

"Trixie's still fine after it happened to her, right?"

"Well, apart from being exposed when her two hours were up..."

"I don't care who sees my body," Fuchsia declared with absolute certainty, folding her arms smugly. A visit to Twilight's house the other day while walking Ember had Fuchsia notice the invisibility ray Trixie told her about on the genius girl's desk unattended. Reasoning Twilight wouldn't mind her "borrowing" it for a couple days, Fuchsia hid the device in her backpack. Pimpernel, who was typically the more cautious of the young duo, immediately had concerns about taking and using it when he found out.

"Come on, that festival is going to be in town in a couple days, we can see it up close and personal!" She had said.

"And we can't just go to it like everyone else will? As in fully visible and yes, fully dressed?"

"Because I wanna see Skystar up close!" She pulled out a poster from her bag. It showed a young woman with light blue hair and light grayish skin. She had a red flower in her hair and seemed to be wearing a mermaid costume as she burst of water in the picture.

"Skystar? The Princess of the Sea?" A blush spread across Pimpernel's face. Before meeting Fuchsia, he had harbored something of a secret fanboy crush on the celebrity swimmer.

"Yeah! She's doing a mermaid show at the festival since it'll be aquatic themed."

The thought of being near Skystar in a mermaid costume was tempting enough for Pimpernel. The idea of doing so while he himself was stark naked nearly blew his mind.

"We could... really do this?"

"Yeah, she's doing it in front of the fountain we visit on our walks."

"And it's in just a couple of days?"

"Yup, all we have to do is zap ourselves and walk over there."

A few days had passed and the town's "Under the Sea" festival was well underway. Fuchsia was positioning the invisibility ray on Pimpernel's desk.

"Ready?" she asked her boyfriend, with that mischievous grin that seemed to be her trademark.

Pimpernel took a deep breath to calm his nerves. "Okay. Let's do this."

Fuchsia switched on the device, firing its purple beam at the two kids. She giggled as her skin began to vanish. Pimpernel looked ready to panic as his arms began to fade away. Fuchsia quickly grabbed his hand before it totally disappeared to reassure him. Eventually only their faces remained, then their eyes - Fuchsia seemed to be positively twinkling - and then the two children were completely invisible.

Or at least their bodies were - the orange shirt and dark brown trousers Pimpernel was wearing were still there hanging in midair, as were the light green summer dress and hat Fuchsia had on. They usually didn't bother wearing anything around each other's homes, but after hearing about how Trixie became invisible, Fuchsia had been curious about seeing clothes seemingly float in midair, and had convinced Pimpernel to go along with the idea. Looking in the mirror, Fuchsia did a small twirl and the reflection of the floating dress and hat did the same thing.

"So cool!" She giggled.

"Whoa," said Pimpernel as he discovered the sensation of moving a body he could not see. "It's like we're ghosts or something."

"Now for the fun part," Fuchsia smiled before her hat lifted itself and was tossed onto the room's floor. Pimpernel got on with the interesting task of removing a shirt using invisible hands and arms. He ended up getting his head stuck in it, and a giggling Fuchsia had to help him pull it off. After that, it was also tricky undoing the button and zip on his trousers, but he eventually succeeded and slid them off. Fuchsia pulled off her dress, waved it around with a small "Whoo!" and then tossed it aside. Finally, they both pulled off their undergarments in unison, tossing them onto their respective piles of clothes. Now they were both fully nude and fully invisible - the only sign of their presence were slight indents in the carpeted floor where their feet were.

"Let's go see Skystar!" Fuchsia declared as she opened the window and climbed out.

Jumping down onto the grass, she waited for signs of Pimpernel following her. She heard a bumping noise and his voice saying "Ouch!" before he landed beside her and found her by touch.

"I hit my head on the window frame," he explained. "It's taking a while to get used to this.

"Well, at least we don't have to walk far," Fuchsia giggled as she took his hand and began heading towards the fountain.

They soon reached a crowd of people gathered to watch the festival. It was surreal being naked around so many clothed people, yet have them be totally unaware of the two young streakers in their midst. Fuchsia softly chuckled at the sight of Sunny Flare and Fleck Paint holding hands.

"Cute couple, aren't they?" she whispered to Pimpernel.

"They are," he replied as he saw a tent that had a familiar mane of blue hair poking out.

"Wait - Fuchsia, do you see that? Could it be... her?"

"I think so!"

"Ladies and gentlemen," announced a voice on a loud speaker, "here she is! The one you've been waiting for, the champion young swimmer, the Princess of the Sea herself - SKYSTAR!"

The young woman from Fuchsia's poster emerged from a hidden platform inside the fountain. She wore a yellowish-grey mermaid-like tail with scales that glimmered in the sunlight, along with a somewhat risqué seashell bra. Her silky hair - again adorned with a red flower - flowed from her head, looking almost like an elegant fin. Close-ups of her face were displayed on small screens, and as Pimpernel got a clear view of her blue eyes, freckled nose and cheerful smile, his heart hammered in his invisible chest.

"Wow..." Fuchsia whispered in awe.

Pimpernel instinctively nodded in agreement, forgetting that Fuchsia couldn't see him do it. "She's... amazing."

Skystar immediately leapt off the platform and into the water, thankfully the fountain was deep enough for her. The crowd applauded as she then began swimming in circles, her mermaid costume not hindering her in the slightest. She had clearly been practicing and rehearsing for a performance like this. Fuchsia and Pimpernel, however, were moving closer to the fountain, hoping to see the performer up close. They climbed up onto the very rim as she approached that corner of the water. The crowd applauded as Skystar paused and took a bow, signaling the end of the performance.

"She was great, wasn't she?" squeaked Fuchsia to Pimpernel. Bouncing around in excitement, she accidentally knocked him forward, and a large splash appeared where he landed in the water. Everyone else was confused, of course, because they hadn't seen anyone or anything fall in. Their attention then snapped back to Skystar's platform lowering back into the water, along with the swimmer.

"Pimpernel, where are you?" Fuchsia hissed, beginning to worry for her boyfriend's safety. She felt an unseen finger tap her shoulder, followed by Pimpernel's body hugging her. By now, the guests were leaving, Skystar's performance being the final event of the day. She then noticed the faint outline of Pimpernel's head, covered with droplets of water, appear on the other side of the pool. Taking advantage of everyone focusing on the spot where he fell in, the boy scrambled out of the water, his whole body subject to the same effect. He had noticed this, and was desperate to get dry again before anyone else did.

"Let's get out of here before anyone notices," he whispered as he led her back towards his house. Thankfully, the sun was going down, meaning someone seeing his outline was less likely.


Soon


One advantage of being wet was that, being able to see his own limbs, Pimpernel found it easier to climb back through the window. Once back inside the house, he quickly made his way to the bathroom to grab a towel.

"Wanna go back there in a little bit?" Fuchsia asked. "We still got about an hour and half left."

"Sure," said Pimpernel as he patted the water off himself. "But we gotta be more careful this time, okay? That was a pretty close call."

Fuchsia squealed in delight as she hugged her boyfriend and twirled him around.

"I have one crazy girlfriend," Pimpernel sighed.

"But you love me for it," Fuchsia replied, finding his cheek and kissing it.

Soon, the duo snuck out the window again and headed back to the fountain.

It was getting rather dark now, and everyone had left for their own homes. Fuchsia, however, was hoping to take an invisible swim in the fountain.

"I know it nearly got us caught," she whispered to her boyfriend, "but your little accident gave me an idea!" However, it seemed someone was already swimming in the fountain. To their astonishment, it was Skystar again. Only this time, she wasn't wearing her mermaid tail or seashells - or anything else, for that matter.

"She's naked!" Fuchsia whispered.

Pimpernel couldn't even bring himself to speak. The young woman he'd fancied since he first learned how to fancy girls was skinny dipping only a short distance from him.

"What was that, Shelly?" Skystar asked a red clam with googly eyes pasted on the top. "You heard something?"

The clam, of course, said nothing.

At this moment, the ray's effects were starting to wear off as Fuchsia and Pimpernel's bodies slowly became visible again.
They hadn't yet noticed, however, as they were distracted by the sight of Skystar talking to a second clam which was purple.

"What about you, Sheldon? You don't think there's someone here, do you?"

"She's talking to clams?" Fuchsia whispered.

"Maybe she's lonely?"

"And maybe just a bit loopy. What is it with you and crazy girls, Pimpy?"

Pimpernel nearly took offense at that, but he could tell by Fuchsia's smile that it was a playful jab. After all, she was calling herself crazy at the same time. Then he realized something: he could see her.

"Fuchsia! Our invisibility is wearing off!" He had raised his voice in his shock, and Skystar heard it.

"Who's there?!" Skystar demanded, her tone now serious.

As both of the young nudists reappeared, Fuchsia could see sweat gathering on Pimpernel's forehead. He looked ready to explode with anxiety.

Skystar covered her mouth in shock as the two naked children fully rematerialized before her. There was a brief, tense silence, and Pimpernel was sure he would faint. But the ever-confident Fuchsia linked arms with him in reassurance and prepared to speak up. But to both of their surprise, their idol began to laugh.

"If you wanted to swim with me, you shoulda just asked!"

"Y-Y-You mean... you're not mad?" Pimpernel asked with an understandable stutter.

"Of course not," Skystar smiled kindly. "I was only angry earlier because I thought some pervert was spying on me. But now that I see you two, I can tell you came here with the same idea as me."

"Great!" Fuchsia beamed as she dove into the water.

Pimpernel followed her, blushing as Skystar continued to smile at him.

"So," the swimmer asked, "are you two siblings or something?"

"Better!" Fuchsia replied. "We're boyfriend and girlfriend!"

"Aww, that's so sweet," Skystar giggled.

"I know, right?" The younger girl grinned. "So how come you're skinny dipping here?"

"It's not the first time I've done something crazy like this," Skystar admitted. "Believe it or not, just because I'm famous doesn't mean my social life is good. I appreciate the exercise I get in my vocation, but it often leaves me too worn out to leave my house in my spare time. I often feel quite lonely."

Pimpernel and Fuchsia both thought of asking if that was where her habit of talking to the clams came from, but decided against it.

"Well, you could hang out with us if you want," Pimpernel offered.

"Sorry, kids, but I'm only in town for the parade. Me and my mother live near Basalt Beach, and it wouldn't be easy to get from there to here all the time."

Fuchsia thought about this for a moment. "Well, you could stay with me and my family at our club!"

"Your club?"

"The Green Hill Club," Pimpernel explained. "It's a, err... nudist resort."

Skystar looked reluctant. "Gee, I don't know," she said, drumming her fingers uneasily. "I mean, I'm used to skinny dipping in private. Even my mom doesn't know about it - I'm sure she'd ground me for at least a month."

"Well, she won't ground you if you're living on your own."

"You really think I could do that? I've been accustomed to living with her all my life, and I only recently turned eighteen."

"It's a nice place to live," Fuchsia smiled.

"LIVE there?! You mean, be naked around other people all the time?" This was a lot for Skystar to take in.

"Everyone there is very welcoming and understanding," said Pimpernel in an attempt to calm her.

"Yeah!" Fuchsia added. "And it's pretty too!"

"Would I be able to swim there?" Skystar asked.

"Are you kidding? We have an outdoor pool, and a new indoor one is almost ready to open now," said Pimpernel.

"Plus a large river by the property!"

Skystar took a moment to think. "I suppose... with a bit of planning, I could at least visit and try it out."

"Great!" Fuchsia hugged her new friend.

Once they were finished, Skystar turned to Pimpernel and pulled him into a hug too. To Pimpernel's mortification, he felt a certain masculine reaction occur at the feeling of the older girl's skin. He quickly pulled himself off of her and turned around, covering himself.

"Doesn't happen a lot, huh?" Skystar gently patted his head.

"He's a fan of yours," said Fuchsia with a cheeky smile. "You were his first crush before he met me."

"Fuchsiaaa!" moaned Pimpernel.

"Was he now?" Skystar giggled. "Well, you do seem like a nice boy, but you've already got a girlfriend."

"I know..." Pimpernel groaned, feeling like salt was being rubbed in the wound.

Noticing his distress, Skystar took a more gentle approach. She leaned towards him and whispered "But I am flattered, if that helps," and gave him a small kiss on the cheek. At that feeling, Pimpernel couldn't handle it anymore and fainted, slowly sinking to the bottom of the water. Fuchsia gasped before diving under to grab him. Pulling him back to the surface, she dragged him ashore and began fretting over how to wake him up.

"Move aside," Skystar approached the unconscious boy. She began to press her hands into his chest, administering CPR. In one of those moments where it seems certain that the universe has a sense of humor, Pimpernel awoke when she resorted to mouth-to-mouth resuscitation. He coughed out some water before sitting up.

"You're awake!" Fuchsia cheered, hugging him in relief. "Where'd you learn to do that?" she asked Skystar.

"Well, during all those years of swimming, I learned about a few ways to handle emergencies," Skystar explained.

"I think we should call it a night..." Pimpernel sighed.

"Yes, it wouldn't look good if I was caught out here naked with you," Skystar agreed. "I'll look up that club of yours, though, and see if I can visit somehow."

"Hope to see you there!" Fuchsia gave her one last hug before following Pimpernel home.


Green Hill Club, a few weeks later


The club's indoor pool had by now been finished and opened - but Fuchsia and Pimpernel weren't among those using it. Instead they sat together on a bench, wondering if Skystar would ever come to the club.

"It's been weeks, Fuchsia," sighed Pimpernel. "Maybe she couldn't find a way to get here after all." He was interrupted by the sound of a car horn honking.

"Maybe this is her!" said Fuchsia, refusing to give up hope.

"Fat chance. We've watched at least five cars arriving today, and all of them were strangers."

"Hellllllo, Pimpernel!" Skystar's unmistakable voice called out. The girl herself stepped out of the car, wearing a yellow top, short blue skirt and blue sandals. She grinned and waved at the two children.

"Guess she made it after all!" Fuchsia giggled as she stood up to greet the newcomer. Skystar happily accepted another hug from her, then beckoned Pimpernel to come and do the same.

"Um, I don't know..." the boy blushed, remembering what happened last time.

"This'll help you get used to it, kiddo," Skystar said with a sympathetic smile. She gently gave him a hug before heading back to her car to grab several suitcases.

"We can, err... help you with those, if you like," Pimpernel offered.

"Oh, thanks so much!" Skystar replied. "This is what I call a warm welcome." The kids each grabbed a bag from the back seat. "Which way is the office?"

Together they led her towards the small building in which Rosie Peace sat at her desk.

"Well, well! The Princess of the Sea herself," the nude woman declared. "Who'd have thought my daughter would come in holding hands with you?"

"H-Hello, ma'am," said Skystar, doing her best to keep her cool. "Fuchsia and Pimpernel here convinced me to... you know, give this place a try."

"For how long?" Rosie asked as she placed the guest book on the table.

"Um, full-time?" Skystar nervously chuckled, causing Rosie to look up in surprise. "I... would like to live here for a while."

"Really?" Pimpernel gasped. "So you've left your mother's home?"

"You gave me the confidence to," Skystar smiled.

"So... does your mother know about where you're moving? What did she say?"

"She... flipped out."

Pimpernel winced, feeling a bit guilty at having triggered this family drama.

"She'll get over it," Skystar smiled as she began disrobing.

"Are you sure you'll be okay, Skystar?" Rosie asked. "If there's anything besides a cabin that we can provide for you, you only need to mention it."

"Thank you for that," the celebrity swimmer placed her clothes in the suitcase she was carrying.

Once she was fully naked, Rosie asked her to sit down and fill in a form, thus confirming her status as a full-time resident. Once that was done, she was then given a key to a cabin.

"Why don't you two help our celebrity to her new residence?" Rosie said to the two children.

"Sure!" Fuchsia grinned as she led her idol outside.

With a sheepish smile, Pimpernel picked up two of the suitcases and followed them, trying not to let Skystar's rather elegant rear distract him.

"This place is amazing!" Skystar looked at the large green field in the center of the property. "You weren't kidding about it being pretty!"

On the way they passed Waterspell and Auburn Beam having a romantic chat. Upon noticing Skystar, the two rushed over to meet her in excitement.

"You're going to stay here?" The lifeguard asked, obviously gushing over the famous swimmer.

"It'll be so cool having a celebrity like you around!" Auburn squealed.

"Thanks," said Skystar with a nervous chuckle. She was used to enthusiastic fans, but still had yet to get accustomed to talking to them without clothing.

"The Dazzlings are gonna love you!" Waterspell grinned.

"Who are the Dazzlings?" Skystar whispered to her escorts as they moved on.

"They used to be these bad girls, but they've become nicer now," Fuchsia explained.

"They also have an... interesting history when it comes to swimming," Pimpernel added.

"What do you mean?" said Skystar.

"When we meet them, we'll let them explain it."

"Well, Viridian's mom has started her campaign recently," Fuchsia said.

"Wait," said Skystar, "are you talking about Olive Grain? My mom saw her on TV once - said she sounded like a crazy woman."

"How so?"

"I don't know. I asked why, she just said she was putting forward absurd ideas that would probably never be taken seriously."

"What kind of ideas?" Fuchsia smirked mischievously.

"She wouldn't talk about it."

"Well, she's campaigning to make Canterlot naked!"

"WHAT?! ALL of Canterlot?! Surely you're not serious!"

"I AM serious - and don't call me Shirley!" The smirk never left Fuchsia's face, as if she was wondering if anyone would recognize her little movie quote. "And we've been getting more support every day."

An entire town walking around naked. The idea was mind-boggling to Skystar, and she could see why her mother might consider it too crazy to ever come true.

Soon, they arrived at the cabin Skystar was assigned.

"Here we are," said Pimpernel. "Hope you find it comfortable."

"Thanks for carrying my stuff, sweetheart," said Skystar, leaning down and kissing him on the cheek again. Pimpernel didn't faint this time, though he did still blush intensely.

Almost as soon as Skystar taken all her luggage inside the cabin and shut the door behind her, Sonata and Aria happened to appear.

"Hey, kids!" grinned Sonata, while Aria just gave a small wave.

"Hi, guys!" Fuchsia hugged the equally cheerful Siren.

"So who was that you were with just now?" Aria asked, in a less bubbly but still friendly tone.

"Only just the Princess of the Sea herself," Fuchsia giggled.

"SKYSTAR?!" Sonata squealed with delight. "For realsies?! Oh, I've ALWAYS wanted to meet her, and talk about what it's really like to live in the sea, and--"

"Please," said Aria skeptically. "If Skystar is actually here, I'm Mayor Mare."

Behind her, a pink haired woman froze in alarm.

Pimpernel noticed her. "Are you okay, miss?"

"Oh, um, yes," the disguised Mayor Mare stammered.