• Published 10th Aug 2017
  • 928 Views, 2 Comments

A Belle and a Button Mash - Creativa-Artly01



Sweetie Belle, now a teen, has started going out with Button Mash and Rarity couldn't be prouder of her.

  • ...
6
 2
 928

Chapter 3

Wednesday and Thursday seem to just fly by and Friday soon arrives. Meanwhile, at Rarity's boutique, Rarity asks Sweetie Belle if she's ready for the date.

"Are you ready for your second date?" asks Rarity sweetly with a smile on her face.

"Oh, absolutely!" replies Sweetie Belle. "I love Button Mash. He's so much fun to be around!"

"I'm happy for you sis," Rarity holds up a mirror and shows Sweetie Belle her mane updo.

A few hours later, Sweetie puts on a simple ruffled shirt and heads out on her date with Button Mash. Rarity waves them off as they leave. She can't believe how fast her sister has grown up. Even so, she's happy for her sister. She really and truly is.

A few minutes later, Button Mash and Sweetie arrive at the Ponyville Cafe for their date. As they order their lemonades, the two do so with a smile then share a kiss. A few minutes later, the waiter returns with their drinks. The two then continue to talk, drinking their lemonade in between every few sentences. Fifteen minutes later, the waiter returns and they order their food, Sweetie orders a salad and a fruit cup and Button Mash orders a baked potato and a daisy sandwich. About ten minutes later, the waiter returns with the food, which they happily eat, stopping every few bites to share stories, crack jokes, or just talk in general. A few hours later, the two pay and leave the cafe and head off to the arcade to play some more rounds of PacMan and SpeedRacer. The two couldn't be happier.

At the arcade, Sweetie continues to beat Button's flank at PacMan while he continually beats hers at SpeedRacer. The two laugh and joke as they continue to play the arcade games. The two play for several hours until the arcade closes. Once it closes, the two go get some ice cream before Button finally takes her home. The two enjoy spending their days together on these dates and they'd honestly have it no other way.