• Published 1st Aug 2017
  • 1,461 Views, 16 Comments

Cuddling Chrysalis - Tempest_Flare



Just a short fic about Chrysalis finding a human and cuddling her as she sleeps. PS. is plot driven. Pps. first chapter is edited.

  • ...
6
 16
 1,461

cuddling Chrysalis part 1 Chrysalis learns to be loved.

It was all over, Chrysalis knew it the moment her throne had been smashed. Her children and subjects cast her out of what was left of their old home. And the pony who caused all of this said she still had a chance to be forgiven. She knew that she could have taken Starlights hoof and joined her newly metamorphosized family. But, the love she felt from Starlight was hollow and bitter, false and weak. She couldn't live off of that swill for very long, so she cut her losses and fled, hoping to find somepony to feed off of. but after finding nothing for days on end and then she felt something being directed at her, ... something good?

Ever since her invasion Chrysalis and her kind had felt the hate and anger sent their way by ponies but never anything even slightly positive. So to sense anything like this should have been impossible! But here she was, on the outskirts of Ponyville near midnight tracking a source of real love for her. She cast a quick spell to find the source and was surprised to find it came from a new home on the edge of town close to both the Everfree and Twilight Sparkles castle.

Walking just within the tree line of the Everfree, Chrysalis reached the quaint home and cast a life detection spell on the small two-story building. Finding only one occupant inside on the lower floor apparently sleeping. Not sure what to do Chrysalis decided to just buck up and walk in.

As the changeling Queen entered through the back door she felt the love get much stronger and her mane started to shine. With each step, she felt stronger and healthier than she had in millennia her holes closed up and her wings repaired themselves. But then she saw just what was giving her so much power and stood still in fear.

On the floor in a sleeping bag lay a human girl with a grimace on her face. Chrysalis herself had never met a human but her mother, the last queen of the hive, had and after told the young soon to be queen this. " Never feed off a human. For although their love is even stronger than any pony's, their anger and hate is the strongest kind of poison to us. Even a moment's worth of it can kill our entire race. I felt such pain after the human I met was attacked by dragons and I am barely alive. If you ever meet a human run, my daughter, run away as fast as possible."

That had been the night Chrysalis became queen and it still hurt to remember. as she was about to walk away Chrysalis heard he name coming out of the human's mouth.

"Chrissy don't leave, please? I just want to cuddle please?" with each step towards the doorway the girl whimpered but Chrysalis reluctantly kept walking, at the doorway dispair entered into the love outpouring from the child this caused her to pause.

"NO DON'T LEAVE!" she turned to face the girl and was once more shocked to find the girl still asleep but now with tears in her eyes. "The ponies, they like me, but they couldn't see what I could. A mother and queen who was so desperate she invaded a country not once, but twice to save the children she cared for. Both times going so far to keep them alive just that little bit longer.

" Cadance told me what happened in the caves, how you pleaded with her to save as many as she could with her love magic. And she did, but after exhausting all her magic she started using her own lifeforce to fuel her spells. That's when you sent the letters hoping that Twilight could see through your act and save Cadance from herself. While that plan worked so well you didn't have to worry about food for a long time. Nopony ever asked what happened to Cadance in the caves and painted you and your swarm as bad ponies. This wasn't a problem as all the changelings were feeding off the leftovers of the love wave.

Then Tirek drained all of Cadance's love magic from Twilight, destroying your food stores in the process and causing another famine. This time you took all the ponies who had strong connections to Cadance. In hopes that they would make sure she didn't make the same mistake twice. But you forgot to contact Cadance. And Thorax showed up to tell her you needed help again but after making friends he forgot. Thus you just knocked them out and brought them to your hive and placed them in healing cocoons to recover.

Starlight had thought you were evil not just desperate, and your actions must have been panic mode at best. Then Thorax shared his love, that action caused a chain reaction in the others that only you could resist. After you left Cadance finally told everypony what had happened before the wedding but only I believed it. The rest thought you had implanted memories in her mind. But she projected those memories to everypony else through Luna's dream/memory magic, proving that you had planned the wedding alongside Cadance and asked for her help with your famine. When Luna told that what we were seeing was what actually happened they all realized you didn't need to be forgiven. All you ever needed was love. Please let me give you that love... I need it too."

Chrysalis stood there shocked! This human knew everything! She had guessed it all and then the Pink Bitch had confirmed those guesses. She remained standing in the doorway for hours, completely lost in thought, till she heard a zipper open and saw the girl wake up. As she tried to move she found her body had locked up from being overfed and remaining still for so long. Then the girl saw her.

"Chrysalis?" She asked and Chrysalis nodded finding her neck to be the only part of her currently capable of movement. "You're here?!" Another nod.

"It's really you!" The girl exclaimed rushing to hug the queen finally unlocking Chrysalis' joints as the love coming off of her overpowered the queens fear and the force of the hug allowed her body to move once more. Without thinking the queen returned the embrace hold the girl close "Thank you." They both said.

The girl giggled, "You first Buggy."

Chrysalis grimaced at the playful nickname but continued. "Thanks for believing Candy Ass without proof and thank you for calling me Chrissy not even Cadance did that."

"How do you know that Chrissy? We've never talked before." TThe girl said confused.

"You talk in your sleep. What were you thanking me for?"

"For the cuddles. I had hoped to ask once I met you but you just held me without thought and that made me happy."

"Well, I'm glad you're happy because that keeps me alive."

Just as Chrysalis was about to ask the girl for her name the front door opened.

"Hay Dakota we just got word Chrysalis was spotted... near... by." Twilight Sparkle said as she walked in on the two cuddling oddities.

"CHRYSALIS WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN!!!!!!!!!"

Author's Note:

Hay there everypony I know this isn't my usual kind of story but I wanted to write a short cuddle fic with a bit of plot behind it. This will be about 4,000 to 6,000 words long about 4 to 6 chapters depends on how much horse words my muse gifts me with for this.

Have a great day,

Tempest_Flare

Comments ( 16 )

The description of the story his hilariously full of grammar. Please fix so more people would read this eventually.

8339265 Show me what I screwed up and I will fix what's wrong. If you just tell me I screwed up I will ignore you and think you're liying. I've already gone over this with editing software and it says it's fine. Other ponies just telling me something is wrong and not showing up that thing is, is something I hate with a passion. :twilightangry2::flutterrage:

P.s, Grammar is too vague be specific!

8339451
It's just hard to explain. I recommend Grammarly for any advanced grammar editing software btw.

8339530 That's what I'm using:ajbemused:

Mate, if you refined the description at least, that would be great. I mean, try to read it, alright?
I'll tell ya all that is wrong with your... creation, here.
1. No commas.
2. After a dot, people are always using the capital form of a letter.
3. Punctuation. Don't read if you're sensitive. For the love of everything holy, this hurts to read. It's like a giant clusterfuck of words strung together. You didn't run this through any kind of grammar editing software, or if you did, that software is SHIT. Even the name of the chapter is jumbled.
Did you learn any grammar? I don't mean to bash ye, but this looks more like jumbled story concept, not like anything that is ready for posting.

4. There is a lot of missing apostrophes, and even words. I cannot stress this enough, the grammar is mostly non-existent here.
5. If you want people to read something that you wrote, you can at least try to make the description sound interesting, and readable. I see how you write comments, and the grammar in them is fine... Mostly. But why are your stories that bad then?

8345185 to be honest, this story is just an experiment to see if I can even write e rated stuff. but I don't get what you are talking about I ran my description through Grammarly and it said it was fine. also, I wrote the description so that ponies would read on from it. I'm sorry but even my college professors would have said this was fine if short.

8345260
Man, no. This is not fine at all. Just, check it yourself, if you want. I really told you what could be done to make your story readable. Please, just check the spelling, put some commas where those are due, and please, don't use software, it cannot tell you where to put commas to enhance your story. It just really hurts me to see that you don't understand what is wrong with your story and description. Just look at the other authors work and compare it to yours.

8346423 fine I'll read it out loud.:twilightangry2:

ps not growling at you. My glasses broke last night

Here's a tip for you, friend: read what you write out loud, exactly as you wrote it. If there is no pause where a pause would naturally be, or if it sounds like you're professionally and competitively collecting run-on sentences, then you know you have a problem. Whenever I see a sentence that is as long as a paragraph, I picture the author taking a deep breath and saying the entire thing all at once in a monotonous voice without any inflection.

Comment posted by Tempest_Flare deleted Oct 3rd, 2017

8462994 I retract my earlier comment I had just woken up. not really an excuse but I'm now fully awake and I see the problems, I'm editing as I write this comment, sorry.

so...is this ever going to be continued ,or not?

8975186 yes I'm just working on other things

Can't think of anything at the moment I'm too focused on other stories but don't worry this still is something I'm working on 10658404

With this, I think I am fully caught up on all of your fics

Login or register to comment