• Published 2nd Aug 2017
  • 771 Views, 11 Comments

Now and later - madric

  • ...
5
 11
 771

Uhhh what?

You slowly fade back into consciousness only..to..realize you have no idea where you are.

And also that your right arm is in a cast along with your torso which is covered in gauze.

"OK think what was the last thing you remember" you tell yourself before recalling the previous nights events.

"So first I got off of work, followed by heading over to Zacks, then leaving and.... oh that's right.. I got hit by a car so that means I must be in a hospital I wonder who found me. " Your thoughts are interrupted by the sound of someone approaching your door...at least you think it's someone it sounds like horse clopping.

"Who in their right mind would bring a horse to a hospital" you exclaim just as the door opens.

"Hey there its good to see that your awake we weren't entirely sure when you were going to wake up, we had to take out a lot of glass from your chest so we were kinda woried. May I ask how you're feeling.

...."heh eh heh allright zack I bet you had this idea, your hilarious. I've heard laughter is the best medicine but this is crazy, how did you even manage to get a horse in here anyhow I didn't think a respectable hospital would let someone bring a horse in here but you got me." You yell out as you stare at a tiny white horse with pink hair in a bun wearing a nurses hat.

"Well I can assure you that this is a respectable hospital considering that we were able to help you even though we have never seen a creature like you before.

"Well I uh...hmm so.. you are a horse?"

"I'm just going to assume that you don't know what your saying, no I am not a horse I am a pony, also I would appreciate it if you would not swear there are fillys and Colts here you know." Not entirely sure how you swore so you just ignore it and continue.

"...Right so you are a pony, and you can talk" you can't belive your having a conversation with a horse.

"Yes I am, and yes I can.

"But I..you..wha...HOW THOUGH?"

"Well I'm going to hopefully guess that I learned from my parents like any other pony I know did, and if your going to ask how they learned I'll just save you the trouble, they learned from there parents."

"I guess that would makes sense.....but i am pretty sure that ponies aren't physically capable of talking."

"Well I believe that I'm talking right now aren't I?"

"Well I'm mean yeah I guess so but-"

"AH no buts, since I'm a pony and I'm talking right now it proves that ponies can talk. Right?"

"But...*sigh* I guess you got me on that one."

"Your bet your brused bottom I do, now like I said earlier I'd like to know how you are feeling, any large amounts of pain in the upper torso or forearm?"

You hadn't really noticed any pain at first but now that you think about it your arm does kind of sting."Uh yeah my arm kinda stings a bit."

"I'd expect as much, you see we've never had a creature like you. I mean we have had a minotaur, but their arms are larger and we have books and ponies who've delt with them before, but as I said earlier we haven't delt with anything like you before."

That sounds kinda shady. "So how did you fix my arm then?"

"Well we had to do our best, but we didn't have a lot of knowledge to work with so we kinda had to uh....wing it"

Are you serious "wing it?"

"Um yes, but don't worry we did everything to the greatest of our capabilities.

"Uh huh"

"But we did have a...slight problem."

"And that would be?"

"You see when we had docter Stich try to accelerate your bone and tissue fusion it wouldn't....work.

"Wait what do you mean bone and tissue fusion"

"He used magic of course"

"Yeah and I'm the pope" she gives you a confused look. "Uh nevermind"

"Right, as I was saying he tried using his magic but you appear to have a high resistance to magic."

"So does that mean you weren't able to fix my arm?"

"Oh no..well we weren't, but somepony else was, and we were lucky she was here visiting her friend or we might not have been able to get that arm of yours fixe- OH I also met forgot she wanted to ask you some questions when you woke up."

"Can I ask who wants to ask me some questions?"

"Princess twilight of course."

"And now there's princesses as if magic wasn't enough."

"Oh now your just being dramatic."

"You want to see dramatic, OH GOD MY LIFE IS IN SHAMMBLESS AND I'M SURROUNDED BY MAGICAL PONY PRINCESSES!!" You exclaim while throwing your head back in a dramatic fashion. This seems to coerce a small giggle from her.

"Well I guess you your right about that." She says as she gives another small giggle.

"So in all seriousness why does she this princess want to talk to me exactly?"

"You would have to ask her about that but if had had to guess I would say it's because your a new creature that no pony has ever seen before."

"I guess that makes sense if you find a new creature no one has ever seen before you'd probably want to learn about it."

"Yes you would" she tells you

"Oh by the way I don't think I actually got to catch your name."

"Really? I'm surprised I didn't tell you at first." She extends out her hoof to you "I'm nurse redheart.

You reach out your left hand to shake her hoof. "It's nice to meet you nurse redheart my name is Daniel."

"It's nice to meet you to Daniel, but I'm afraid our conversation is going to have to end for now as it's getting pretty late."

You hadn't noticed but it was getting pretty dark out. "Yeah I guess I should get some sleep" you tell her.

"Good, now if you need anything just call for a nurse allright"

"Will do" you tell her before she leaves the room.

Now alone with your thoughts and recollecting the events of today all you can think is "what?'

Author's Note:

So it seems Daniel has met his first talking pony how will he react to meeting our favorite bookworm, guess you'll have to wait and see