• Published 15th Aug 2017
  • 437 Views, 0 Comments

Hells War - Nightmarity19



Sunset has short term memory loss but something is bringing her memories back

  • ...
 0
 437

Chapter 3 No Life

Rainbow Dash knocked on Shy's door, she opened the door to see her friend in what looked like combat ready attire even though they're wasn't any reason to do so, leaving Dash speechless and confused.

"What's with the military attire?" Dash asked.

"Oh I'm sorry if I'm not properly dressed I just need you to come inside" Shy exclaimed while apologizing.

Dash entered the home of the caregiver of animals and closed the door behind her. Both girls sat down next to each other as Fluttershy pulled out a wanted poster of that hooded woman Sunset mentioned a while back.

"So what's this about?" Dash asked again but this time more forcefully.

Fluttershy gave out a deep breath and exhaled out her nose ready to answer Dash's question.

"Years ago there was a war that waged between my angel army and that woman. I am not a normal person; in fact I am a commander of angels. Storm would find a suitable protege to carry out her hellish acts of damnation in order for disorder to begin. The reason she sough out Sunset was because she has demon after viewing what happened at the Fall Formal and now she wants her to help put 'Operation Damnation' into action. That's why I called you so you and I can stop it before it starts" Fluttershy explained.

Rainbow felt all her emotions punch her in the face over and over again after hearing about this. It was about Sunset, actually about hearing Storm then whatever this 'Operation Damnation' thing was about. No amount of what Fluttershy explained made any sense but at this point anything was possible no matter how crazy it sounded.

"So what does this have to do with me?" Dash asked still confused.

"I needed to find someone who not only can help me but can fly in the meantime. Out of about 200 candidates you were the one that stood out from the rest of everyone else" Shy answered happily.

She then showed Dash a chart labeled Possible Candidates to be Angel Assistant and Rainbow spotted her name at the top among 200 like Shy said. No words could describe how more dangerous this was getting but at this point even Dash couldn't pass up a golden opportunity like this.

"Ok so what do I do first?" Dash asked getting herself ready for a fight.

Shy was taken back a bit by Dash's sudden interest in her cause but at the same time this is a great chance to train Dash for the biggest fight of their lives.

Meanwhile, Sunset's hand rose first out of the molten lava then the rest of her body as Storm watched as it would seem that not even volcanic lava has no effect on Sunset. Her clothes on the other hand didn't do so hot and Sunset quickly covered herself using her hands to cover her crotch and chest blushing bright red.

"No need to cover up dear I can help with that" Storm said.

Raising a finger to zap Sunset Shimmer to have her wear a black leather clad outfit, shoulder holsters for her guns, sharp demon talons coming out of her gloves, and black spiked boots. Sunset looked at herself not believing what just happened but like everything about it.

"Whoa this is so cool! I look like those FBI agents in leather clad outfits!" Sunset said squealing in delight.

"This is no normal outfit for it expand when you transform into your demon form" Storm began, "It also has holes in the back so your wings can pop out without any damage to the outfit" she continued.

Sunset's smile grew with that statement Storm just made.

"Glad you think so but your training is only beginning" Storm said walking down the volcano.

Sunset soon followed close behind, still wondering why Storm choose her to be a part of her mission to eliminate Fluttershy for some reason.

When both of them reached down, Storm changed the ground below into some sort of simulator training program to help Sunset improve her skills. At first glance it looked really old looking but how it was crafted made it all the more modern type which surprised Sunset considering she has never seen one up close, the only time would be in action/adventure or science fiction movies. Looking around it at those five glowing platforms they served one particular purpose: Training Purposes.

"Do not worry about the sudden landscape change, I created this so training could be a lot simpler to you and I" Storm expressed, apologized about not telling Sunset ahead of time.

"It's alright Storm, it was just surprising to me that's all" Sunset accepted the apology smiling.

The floating clouds looming above were a sign that a thunderstorm was coming. Storm called off the training for now and she went into a cave with Sunset following close by. Rumbling of thunder gave off a warning that rain was coming along with it.

"I guess this is as good as ever to explain why I asked you to help me in this mission of mine" Storm said breaking the silence.

Sunset nodded.

"When I was but a child I was bullied because of my storm powers. Often the students would use me as a lightning rod from time to time laughing each time and days were worst than the other" Storm began.

Sunset felt bad and sympathize in a way after what happened at the Fall Formal no one trusted her which hurt her worse than anything else.

"So one day I offered my whole class to go on a field trip to a local graveyard near my house of Minneapolis, MN. Once they agreed to come, that is where I placed my plan into action. I led them to stay in a group and with a snap of my fingers I electrocuted all of them as they screamed for mercy but I had none ti give, none of them showed mercy for me so I will not do the same" Storm continued.

The lightning hit at the cave entrance, a few feet away but still close enough to make Sunset yelp a bit at the sudden thunder strike.

"I then agreed to bring someone's past quite similar to mine that I can train. After how those people treated you after you changed your wicked ways shows how truly evil humanity really is" Storm said sympathizing herself with Sunset.

"Thank you Storm" Sunset responded feeling slightly better to have someone understand her struggles.

Back at home, Rainbow karate kicked another plushie version of a demon. Even though the models were not real it really impressed Fluttershy that Dash knew karate or even how to fight in the first place.

"Dash where did you learn to fight like that?" Shy asked eager to know.

"I took combat training once upon a time with Spitfire a while back" Dash responded proudly.

Fluttershy never thought a Wonderbolt like Spitfire would train someone as brash and boasting Rainbow Dash but at this point it didn't really matter.

Maybe with Dash on my side of the spectrum I will make this place heaven on Earth