• Published 30th Apr 2019
  • 3,067 Views, 42 Comments

The World Of Cyber Species. - Neutral Boy



After finding an unknown disc, Lucas somehow finds himself in a different world. One that is filled mystery, beautiful sites, battles, cyber creatures, and a potential danger on a new world called Cyber Equis.

  • ...
10
 42
 3,067

Chapter 4: Tensions in Equestria.

At midnight, a stealth figure is floating high with a glider squirrel suit above Canterlot's border walls.

"I'm at the destination, over?" The figure says, using a com link.

"I hear you, if my calculations are correct, it appear that some of the city's guards have taken the day off. Maintain your current goal, stay out of sight and take out any guard that's blocking your path. Do whatever you can to enter the castle, understand?"

"Roger."

Deactivating the glider, the figure descends from the sky.

Maintaining the position of falling down, the figure picks a target on the unsuspecting patrollers.

Using the activated enhance flying squirrel suit, they suppress the altitude by slowing down.

"Oh how I dread to see you, my love in the castle~." The guard murmurs in a singing tone.

Eyeing a perfect target, the figure deactivates the suit and goes in to tackle the solar guard.

"Wha-!"

The guard didn't register on who hit him as both of them collided at the boxes of food supplies.

Rolling over out of the crash, the figure gets up and shoots the guard's head with a suppressed laser gun.

"I've landed into the borders. Proceeding to the target in the castle."

Looking around the area, the figure thinks the coast is clear and runs to the castle.


In the said Canterlot castle, a certain white alicorn princess is watching out the window.

The look of serious concern is written all over her face. Not only about the safety of her ponies, but also the worry she has when every town and city in Equestria is put on edge. Many species around the world is on high alert, clearly blaming the royalty of ponies for this madness to happen and the disappearances of missing lives. Which is why they don't want anything to do with them by isolating themselves away from all ponies.

However, the white pony princess doesn't believe that her own ponies is blamed for this atrocity. She can definitely tell that something else is at work hidden beneath the public eye, but can't be certain of it. I mean sure, some villains she and her sister had come across didn't go to extreme lengths of motives. Yet, this wasn't the case in the current present time. There has to be something she is missing, but can't quite figure it out.

What's even worse, it appears that she can tell that someone or something has entered her city. Her own eyes couldn't see exactly from out the window of a possible intruder, but the weird part is her guards weren't alert. Meaning that the intruder had slipped under there muzzles.

"Sister?" A voice called out to her.

Her thoughts were interrupted when she turned to see her little night alicorn sister.

"Luna, I thought you were going to take over of lowering the moon soon." She reminded her.

"I have Celestia, but my dream realm was put to a halt. Apparently, I couldn't focus my power for some reason and never tracked down the missing ponies. However, it appears that I have sensed an intruder in the borders of Canterlot so I came to you if your alright sister."

"I'm aware as well dear Luna, but not clearly okay at all because of the distress in our lands. You and I know that every creature around the world doesn't trust us, yet they don't know of what's unknowingly at play here. Although, a part of me thinks the intruder maybe somehow connected to the links of missing reports and the divided nations across Equestria."

"So, what should we do sister? Apprehend the suspect of interrogation or kill him or her?"

Princess Celestia glances out the window for a thought before looking back at her sister.

"Not yet, let the intruder enter our borders. Put every guard on alert in the castle and make sure to put them on standby for lockdown and capture. We can't know for certain on what the intruder is after. Me or you sister, our crowns, the book spells in Canterlot, imprisoned Discord, we'll never know until they enter the castle."


{Meanwhile. . .}

Most of the OurTown were up in flames or have collapsed from the conflict fight.

A white injured pony is flung hard towards a ruined building.

The figure walks over to the pony who was in the rubble shook it's head.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk, what an utter shame. This despicable town you wasteful equality ponies called it is nothing more than another corrupted society that must be punished. Always the fool your leader is, but never the kind to know what she truly values the most. Sad to say on what happens to you and your friends since you don't remember on what exactly Starlight has done to her attempts on wiping out every cutiemark in Equestria."

The white stallion gets up from the rubble with some sheer will kicking in.

"No, I-I won't let you destroy everything I owned!"

Going for a spin kick, the stallion jumps up and swings a kick to the head.

Only, he didn't anticipate his attack was caught by the figure's tail as it huffs.

"Pathetic, as usual for the soon to be broken shattered diamond."

The white stallion felt his leg got easily chopped off by a blade, but didn't cry to in time before his whole body got forced onto the ground by the figure's arm and his chest core punched hard.

"Double Diamond!"

The figure turns it's head to a unicorn mare who's halted by a winged pegasi.

"Do not be so hasty you murderous time killer, I'm only ordered to keep you alive while the rest will become one of us. Your childhood coltfriend however, heh heh heh, well he's in trouble since my rival is already after him and believe me, you'll definitely fall into utter despair as you watch him suffer in torment because of you."

Multiple unknown four legged creatures joined the figure as they await for command.

"Wipe out the rest of this corrupted town, hunt them down and bring me back any souvenirs."

The creatures roared and have begun to run havoc again while the unicorn struggle to break free.

"Let me go Nightglider, I have to help him and warn Sunburst!"

"You can't Starlight, neither of us don't stand a chance against these things! I hate to say it, but there's nothing we can do for them! Diamond and Favor did the right thing of buying us time for us to escape! Unless you have any brighter ideas, I vote to say we hightail it out of here with the rest of the survivors!"

As much as Starlight hates to admit, Nightglider does have a point and no spell is enough to hurt the invaders.

Her whole dream of expanding the equal society is now gone, shattered into dust.

Begrudgingly, Starlight stops her pursuit and turns around running along with Nightglider following her.

The figure widen a sadistic teeth grin, watching the terrified ponies flee as many buildings fall over.

"Yes, run little whorse time killer. Run all you like, but you can't hide from my creator. Whether it be the Badlands, Vanhoover, Cloudsdale, the Frozen North, Dragon Land, Griffon Empire, the sea, space, another attempt timeline, it won't matter."


Several young dragons are seen with battle cries charging at the freakish looking enemies.

Many have blown breaths of fire to disintegrate the morale and having the land advantage.

However, neither of the dragons known that these enemies has a commander entering a flaming battle.

"Out of my way you miserable lizard dogs.

A figure uses a whip weapon to blow away some dragons.

"TORCH! You and your mistake of a daughter have something that belongs to my creator!"

Just then, a massive tall dragon enters the battle ground and glares at the intruder.

"HOW DARE YOU ENTER THE DRAGON HEART TERRITORY?!!! NOT ONLY HAVE YOU GOTTEN THE BALLS TO INVADED MY LAND, BUT ALSO ATTACKING MY OWN KIND AND INSULTING MY FAMILY!!! I CANNOT LET THIS DISRESPECTING ENEMIES LIKE YOU TO ESCAPE FROM DESICRATING THE DRAGON'S HISTORY!!!"

Unfazed by the loud dragon lord, the figure darkly chuckles before responding to him.

"First of all you stupid old dragon, I don't really give a fucking damn about you supposed bullshit culture and god knows what else! Second, I'm ordered to get the source and the staff from you! Although, I would suggest you hand it over so that every pitiful dragon's blood won't be spilled on your hands. Otherwise, try as you might to fight me and fail because I'm on a time clock here. Believe me, I don't want to keep my creator very, very, impatient any more longer."

In the sky, four more elders along with Torch's daughter Ember has appeared beside him.

"We won't let you get away with this intruder! I don't care if you are ordered by the royal pony scums or whoever in Equestria, we'll sentence you to death and flung your corpse at the bottom of the sea!" Ember shouted, gripping her staff and teeth gritting.

The figure however, merely laughs in maniacal and thinks these dragons won't give up.

"Stubborn and prideful as always like your father. Yet, I don't have to tell you on your past history since you were so focused on unknowingly becoming another pawn of the old dragon order. Very well, if you lizard dragons won't give me what I want, then I shall gladly do it by force and kill any standing in my way as promised by the dragonslayer!"


Back in Canterlot, the stealth intruder quietly killed a few royal guards using silent weapon.

Killing one with a knife thrown to the throat at a good distance, got one from an arrow to the head behind cover at the barrels, and choked one out using a rope to drag the poor pony in the basement before smashing the pony's head to the ground multiple times.

Eventually, the intruder has made it to the castle's front entrance close by.

Spotting a couple of soldiers blocking the door, the intruder quietly sneaks around.

Looking for any signs of open places by climbing on the walls with enhanced gloves & knee pads, the stealth figure finds a small window on the left open and proceeds to go enter it. Closing in to the opening, the figure climbs into the place and stands up.

"I'm inside the place. Proceeding with caution to my target inside the castle." He whispers on his com link.

The stealth figure walks quietly in the hallways to the destination. Peeking in at each corners, he saw that there's less guards and maidens occupying in every door rooms. Using the enhanced camouflage device on button, he sneaks away to avoiding any pony that would accidentally bump into him.

'Something's not right, I'm guessing they known that I entered the borders.' He thinks.

Eyeing the pathways, he turns right and reaches the designated room.

"Bingo."

He then quietly opens up the door leading to the castle's library. Seeing that there's no one here, he slowly closes the door and goes off to searching the sections on every book list. Grabbing the ladder, he checks out from the top to bottom rows of book title listing in A to Z.

'No, nope, not this book. Definitely should reshelf in the adult section aisle.'

Checking the lower rows, he stops and find the right book.

'Thank you for your service, Amore.'

His com link buzzes and taps to it.

"What is it? I got what I've wanted from you."

"Zero nine, you've got multiple ponies surrounding you."

The stealth figure looks up to seeing every guard pointing there crossbows and magic at him.

"So, I was right, they lessen the staffs in the castle just to let me enter. Very clever tactic of the princesses."

Beside the guards are both the sun and moon princess armored up.

"Who are thou intruder?!" The young sister demanded him.

He lightly laughs in astonishment, never excepting some time of being caught red handed in a long while.

"That's classified dark horse."

"Excuse me?!" She glares at him.

"Calm yourself sister, don't let the intruder's words anger you." The older sister reminded her.

The stealth intruder turns off his camo and turns to the princesses. Only, what they and the guards don't know is that he's eyeing for any weak spots to escape from this library room.

"Terribly sorry for entering your borders in Canterlot, but I'm afraid that I can't wait any longer. My client boss is waiting for me outside of this city and I am in a hurry. I'll tell you what, after I go free outside and come, you have the privilege of arresting me and put on trial. Sounds like a fair trade, right?"

"Strong honest words for a male, but we can tell that you're obviously lying intruder. The forbidden book you carry is not something I, nor my sister and guards can't let it go out in public. These are my options to you, either surrender peacefully or we'll take you down by force if necessary." The older sister warns him.

He hums in thoughts before sarcastically shakes his hand in fright.

"Ooooh, I'm shaking all over my spine and body. Your intimidation demands won't work on me, princesses. I've been in the best of training than any of your lacking solar and night guard. Whatever dangers that I came across the battlefields, no enemy nor giants can take me down easily. So, I ask all of you, can you still have the will and fight to have a chance against me? Even if either one of you will die by your princesses' orders?"

Every solar and night guards is gripping there weapons and magic.

"Outstanding." He darkly grins under his mask.

Picking out something from his pocket, he pulls out a small ball as it triggers to form in a hazy smoke.

In the library, you can hear the battle starting as the princesses and guards ready up to fight him.


Back in Fluttershy's Cottage, the Wonderbolt captain Spitfire is waking up.

"Wh-Where am I? Fleetfoot? Soarin? Anyone?" She whispers.

Her vision is all blurry, but notices someone or somebody beside her playing a soft tune.

"Who are you?" She says, but her voice wasn't loud enough.

Although, she didn't know that the tune is apparently calming her down and no signs of any danger.

Without realizing, she yawns and goes back to sleep mode.

Remembering to rest up fully energized until day time before going to call in her team.

Author's Note:

It's been a long wait everyone, I know. Things are in order, but not exactly since well, I'm trying to do my best on focusing on writing. I wrote in a blog lately if anyone doesn't know and I'm trying to keep my mentality steadily. I haven't done any drugs, shots, meth, or alcohol if anyone's wondering. Not going down the dark path that a few of my family members already took. I've been so clean without touching any of them in my school days years ago towards finally graduating and still, didn't touch any drugs or anything wrong to affect me. I'll be living my promise for my family until the day that I passed away in the future people. Anyways, the battle is just getting started as it'll shift to Ponyville. So, like I said in the last chapter, fasten your seatbelts people cause the plot is about to get thicken and mostly intense of body count.

Comments ( 3 )

awesome! :pinkiehappy: you updated! :yay: great chapter. :eeyup::moustache::raritywink:

Finally, after 2 whole Years!
This Story Is not Dead! :raritystarry:

Login or register to comment