• Published 9th Aug 2017
  • 3,462 Views, 58 Comments

Spring Break - pabrony



Sunny and Twi head out for a semi-private vacation during spring break.

  • ...
10
 58
 3,462

Emotions

Author's Note:

To avoid confusion:

Twi = SciTwi

Twilight = Princess Twilight

Thanks to Uncle Bob for proofreading/editing.

Me and Twi's rear hooves stepped out from the portal at the same time, touching the crystalline floor of the mirror room. She was still holding onto me as our bodies tilted forward so that we were on three legs.

"Umm, Twi? You can let go now," I said as I saw her struggling to stand.

"Probably a good idea," she said just before falling face first on the floor sending her glasses skidding across the room.

I channeled some magic and grabbed Twi's glasses in a teal aura that matched the one surrounding my horn. While I levitated her black framed glasses back to her face, I buried my muzzle under her chest to help her back onto all fours.

"Thanks, Sunny," Twi said as her face turned red with embarrassment. "This is going to be a little harder than I thought."

I gave a soft chuckle before realizing the room was completely void of ponies besides the two of us. Raising an eyebrow, I slowly walked toward the doors to see if there was anypony else here.

Maybe we're early, I thought as I heard another thud behind me followed by the sound of plastic on crystal. Looks like I'm going have to teach somepony how to walk.

I made my way back to Twi, once again carrying her glasses with my magic. "Twi, unlike human movement, ponies need to have support on both sides at all times."

"I'm beginning to figure that out," Twi said as she rubbed her right cheek with her hoof. "So learning magic right now is probably out of the question."

"Yes," I replied with a soft smile. "You know how the saying-"

"Sorry we're late!" Princess Twilight shouted as she and Spike burst through the door. "I hope you weren't waiting too long."

"Nah," I said as I flashed a quick grin. "I've been trying to teach Twi how to walk."

Spike started to snicker before Twilight gave him a light smack with her left wing, effectively silencing him.

"Did you forget about when I had to learn to walk when I transformed into a human?" Twilight asked him. "You weren't giggling and laughing then."

"Hehe," Spike chuckled nervously. "Oops."

I couldn't help but laugh at the exchange going on between the Princess and her assistant. I knew where she was coming from as far as learning to be bipedal. Anyway, while those two were going at it, I finally got Twi walking like a pony... somewhat. As Twilight lead us to our room that we were going to be staying for the night, I walked beside my girlfriend helping her back up every couple minutes.

"You keep this up, you'll get a cutie mark in falling down," I teased as I picked Twi up for what already seemed like the hundredth time.

"Oh, ha ha," Twi said sarcastically. "Speaking of which, what does my cutie mark look like anyway?"

I stopped to look at her flank (which the sight of it was beginning to drive me wild) and had a mischievous idea pop into my head.

"Well, um, to be honest, you're a, uh, a blank flank," I stuttered nervously. The news seemed to shake Twilight and Spike as they spun around in shock.

"SERIOUSLY?!" shouted Twilight, causing her voice to echo through the hallway. "I mean, I figured you would be a unicorn when you came through the portal but I would've thought you'd at least have a cutie mark."

A look of worry began to spread across Twi's face while I did my best to stifle the laugh that was about to burst through my teeth. Twilight hurried back to check my girlfriend's flank, managing to catch my wink before saying anything and began playing along.

"Yep it's definitely bare," Twilight 'confirmed', also trying to stifle at least a smile. "Maybe the CMC will able to help her out."

Twi began to break down in tears as she flopped on the floor and buried her head in her hooves. "I thought the mirror would give me a cutie mark," she sobbed. "But I still have to earn it? It's not fair."

My laughter I was holding in suddenly vanished as I realized my little prank might have gone too far. I laid down on the cold floor beside her and put my left foreleg around her to console her.

"I'm sorry, babe," I said quietly. "I was just playing a little prank on you. I didn't mean for it to go this far. You do have a cutie mark. It's an open book and a beaker."

Twi looked at Twilight and then to me before standing back up and trotting off, picking up Spike, shouting "Gotcha!"

"Did we-?" I asked Twilight with a raised eyebrow.

"I think so," Twilight replied with a small smile.

I let out a huge sigh before muttering under my breath, "Twi, two. Me, zero."


After a basic lesson on levitation from Twilight in the castle library, Twi joined me and Spike in the sitting room where he was eagerly giving me a history lesson on he and Twilight's adventures in Equestria.

"You all turned into Crystal Ponies?" I said in amazement.

"Well, almost everypony," Spike said somberly as he lowered his head.

"Who didn't get turned into a Crystal Pony?" I heard Twi ask as she entered the room.

Spike sighed with a sad look on his face and said, "Me. I was the only one."

I hopped off my chair and threw my forelegs around Spike. "That's gotta be rough. Seeing all of your friend's coats were shining and sparkling while you were left out."

"You didn't let me finish," he said as he lifted his head and began to smile. "I became the very first CRYSTAL... DRAGON!"

I saw Twi sit down so that she could place both of her front hooves over her muzzle. I knew she was trying her best to keep from laughing due to the shitty grin that was appearing underneath. I planted a hoof square on my forehead, forgetting that hooves are a lot harder than hands, which caused Twi to lose control.

"Ow!" I hollered as I rubbed the bruise that I could already feel forming. "I can't believe I've been trolled three times in less than two days. Are you almost done?"

"I... I..." Twi tried saying. "I... you... I can't..."

"Spit it out already," I groaned.

"Whe-when... did you... be-become... so... so..." Twi continued to cackle.

"Gullible?" I finished reluctantly.

"Yeah... Hahaha..." Twi confirmed as her laughter grew louder.

"I have no idea," I mumbled.


We finally made our way to our room after another two hours of Spike's boasting. I hopped onto the edge of the bed as I watched Twi walk seductively into the bathroom.

"Sunny?" she called from the other room.

"Yeah, babe?" I answered.

"What do hooves feel like?" she asked as she poked her head around the door with an all-too-familiar smile on her face.

"Uhhhh... you mean, um, like..." I stammered.

"Yep! I want to explore that kind of magic too," Twi said way too eagerly.

I face hoofed for the second time in mere hours at her response. We had spent most of the night before satisfying her urges in the hopes her hormones would stay under control while we were here.

"Twi, please tell me you're joking," I desperately begged.

"Have I ever been known to joke about that subject?" she replied.

She had me there. But there was just something a little off by her tone. It sounded more... seductive than usual.

"Twi, would you please turn around so you're facing away from me?" I asked warily. She obliged my request and confirmed something I had feared would happen before leaving the human world: Twi was in heat.

"Are you okay, Sunny?" she asked as I continued to feel a nervous smile cover my face.

"Um, yeah. Nothing wrong," I said with my head in my hooves. "Except for the fact that we're meeting my parents tomorrow and the mirror decided to drop us off here with you in heat!"

Twi didn't have an answer for that. Instead, she joined me on the end of the bed and threw her left foreleg around my shoulders.

"Everything will be fine, Sunny. I can control this," she said, attempting to calm my nerves.

I just stared at the floor, shook my head and sighed. "No, you can't. It's biology. I remember the times I was in heat. I couldn't do anything when a stallion was nearby."

"Is there a magic spell that can help calm my urges?" she asked as I continued to eyeball the floor.

"Not that I know of," I replied somberly. "I asked Princess Celestia the same question the first time I came into heat after becoming her personal pupil."

"Oh," Twi said as she joined me in staring at the floor. "Sooo... what are we going to do?"