• Published 14th Jul 2012
  • 808 Views, 1 Comments

Equestria: Alexi's Journey - OJ Orbit



A sequel to Hooves and Hands: A Dimensional Crossing of Worlds. It follows Alexi's in Equestria.

  • ...
 1
 808

The Journey Begins

“I am keeping promise I made to friend…”



Alexi stepped into the flashing, glowing, and shocking teleporter. His gear on his back, he was set for what could be his final journey. After defeating Merasmus, he was determined to return to Equestria. He had given up on time travel, for now it meant nothing to him. All that mattered, was keeping his promise. He waved goodbye to his comrades as his image faded. It was a tear jerking moment, for he was not coming back. He…



I will take intro from here…is my story, I shall open it.



Fine, do what you will Alexi, just promise to give me back the story, you can't possibly tell it all…



Spasibo tovarishchu



Set with all of my gear, I stepped through teleporter, waiting eagerly to see friend I had left behind, someone, or rather, somepony, very dear to my heart. I left human world to return to Equestria, magical land, filled with wonders. Teleporter, it flashed, and shocked as electrical currents wizzed passed me. Soon I was gone, and now was traveling to my destination. As I traveled down through what William could have described as uh, “space time continuum.” I could feel immense pain in my chest, one similar to one I felt first time I traveled to Equestria, only that trip was far too short for me. I wished I could have stayed, but I couldn’t. Now I am going back, and I cannot wait to see my beloved friend again.



It zapped and flew, beams of light I mean, and pain in my chest grew more and more unbearable. I felt like ripping out my own heart just to ease pain, I couldn’t bear it any longer. Eventually, I passed out, still in mid travel. Damn William for not making this contraption faster…



I awoke in desert like land, dry, hot, dear Lenin especially hot, and sandy. There was sand in my mouth, my boots, my gloves, everywhere. I was uncomfortable to say least, I could only hope this was Equestria. It was desert for miles, and miles, and miles, it appeared as though I may be stuck there. I sat on ground and laid my backpack of gear in front of me. “Where in Equestria is my vodka?!” I shouted to myself. I found it, after excavating contents of bag at least 5 times. I sat and drank to myself, depressed that I had not reached Equestria, and I now was stuck in foreign land. I have high tolerance to alcohol, and is very hard to see my, “Off of my rocker” drunk. Do not get me wrong, I get drunk very often, but not too drunk that I do not know what I am doing.

I actually had become so drunk, I had passed out. When I awoke it was night, and I was lying on my back. I pulled out my sleeping bag from backpack, and unfurled it. Sleeping on desert sand is very unnerving, especially when you do not know where you are. It was tough to sleep that night, many times I was awoken by smallest of sounds. Not one night have I been to restless, I was afraid I was in hostile land, or worse, alone in forgotten dimension. I never slept that night, I stayed up with my revolver ready to shoot on sight, and when dawn finally began to break, I lowered my weapon, thankful that I had survived night.

I wandered desert for few minutes, only to sit down once more to rest, eventually I just stood there, staring into nothingness. I began to wonder if I was dreaming, or if I was hallucinating. Sometimes I hoped that my fight with Merasmus had knocked me unconscious, and I was now in pony hospital, hopefully in coma...


Continuing on… hours passed, and I had gotten nowhere. I fell over into sand and laid there, thinking what I would do. I was not in Equestria, I was stuck in desert, and I was slowly losing my sanity. I began to look back on my past for whatever reason, back to Dmitri, and Vladimir, what I had learned from them during war.



Once, long ago, my friend Dmitri told me that if I stared at sky long enough, answers would come to me. I had never actually tried this, so I stared blankly at sky. As I watched blue sky above me, I thought if I would ever reach Equestria, if it was worth it. My journey had come to an unexpected end, before it had even begun. I stared at that sky until my eyes hurt from sun damage. Hours passed, nothing but clouds above me floated gracefully. “Is HOPELESS!” I screamed, standing up and kicking sand, “By Stalin’s moustache, SEND ME FUCKING SIGN!” I yelled to heavens above…



I heard something after I screamed, something like screech, like demon screech. I pulled out revolver and looked around, I could see nothing. Again, screech came, becoming louder this time. What on Earth was making such terrible noise? It was louder now, coming from right above me…I looked up, and wept with joy…



A griffin! Marvelous flying creatures that rivaled Pegasus! I jumped up, I WAS in Equestria! Thank communism and Williams science! I had made it! I still was faced with one problem however, where in Equestria was I? There was no time to try and think about that. Now was time to remove myself from this desert, but by time I packed all my belongings, griffin had moved. What shame it was, I was hoping I could have gained ride out of this cursed desert. I started walking off into sunset, hoping I was at least NEAR civilization, or ponykind. You may take it from here…



Thank you Alexi. Anyway, he walked off into the desert sands. Tired, slightly buzzed, and determined. Now his journey could begin, and as he walked away, he said to the sun.


“I am coming…Rainbow Dash.”