• Published 28th Jul 2017
  • 3,444 Views, 51 Comments

Twilight Destiny - Shadow Master



Twilight Sparkle, Spike and Nyx venture to new world in getting the crown, stopping Sunset Shimmer and restore Mane Five to their true selves!

  • ...
19
 51
 3,444

Chapter 4: Old Friends, New Problems

Royal Sisters, Mane Five and Cutie Mark Crusaders were still at Golden Oak Library's lobby. They were watching and looking at the magic mirror while waiting for their friends' return. They all wondered if Twilight Sparkle, Nyx and Spike are alright or not.

"Do you think Twilight and other will be alright?" Fluttershy asked in concern.

Applejack hummed in concern, "Your guess is good as mine, Fluttershy. I'm worry about her too."

"And don't forget about Nyx and Spike," Apple Bloom reminded in upset as she hugged her older sister tightly, "They've gone with her. I'm scared that they won't come home alive."

Applejack sighed as she shushed and patted gently on Apple Bloom, "Don't say that, sugarcube. I'm sure they'll make it back. I know they do."

"You'd think so?" Sweetie Belle asked in concern.

Rarity nodded, "Absolutely. Twilight, Nyx and Spike always make a come back to all of us, no matter what. They would never stop or even abandon us."

"Yeah. Nothing's gonna stop them," Rainbow Dash said calmly, "After all, we're best friends till the very end."

"You're right. We can't give up now," Scootaloo exclaimed firmly, "We have to believe that they'll come back to us! We just have to wait."

Pinkie Pie sighed, "Hearing those words, it makes me more happy than before."

Princess Celestia sighed in relief, "I am relief to hear what you have said, my little ponies." She then looked at magic mirror, "Twilight will never stops and gives up until she will get what she need for her friends. And I pray that she can reach Sunset Shimmer."

"I'm sure they will," Princess Luna said calmly. She turned to the entrance, "We should return and deal with the problems now."

Princess Celestia nodded, "Agreed. It's quite a mess outside."

Royal Sisters were about to leave until Applejack spoke up, "Wait, your highness! We would like to help you out as well."

"What? Are you certain?" Princess Luna asked in concern.

Princess Celestia looked reluctant and concern, "I advise against it. When your cutie marks switched, it will be very hard for any of you in getting use to it and new talents. Ponyville Town will be in a big mess."

"Why would you want to do this?!" Apple Bloom asked in concern.

"You could get into a lot of troubles," Sweetie Belle said in concern.

Scootaloo nodded, "We should wait until Twilight gets back. Maybe she has the answers."

"No offense, everypony. Waiting and doing nothing isn't gonna help us out," Rainbow Dash said in disagreement.

Rarity nodded, "I agree. We need to start learning and practicing our new talents. Plus, we did make a mess."

Pinkie Pie smiled, "Practice makes perfect! Plus, we have you both to help us out."

"We just want to make this up as much as we can," Fluttershy said calmly.

Both Royal Sisters were very reluctant and against it but after seeing how determined and wanted to help out much. They both sighed while nodded in understanding.

"We shall allow you to help," Princess Celestia said calmly, "We will keep an eye on situation."

Princess Luna turned and looked at Cutie Mark Crusaders, "We also would like to have you three to assist as well. They will need your guidance."

Cutie Mark Crusaders were surprised but pleased and happy as three of them agreed to assist.

"Of course! What are family for," Apple Bloom said happily.

Sweetie Belle nodded, "Since we're helping our sisters and friends out, this might be our chance to find and get our cutie marks."

"Yeah! Like advisors or teachers or something! That might work!" Scootaloo exclaimed happily.

Cutie Mark Crusaders cheered while giving a hoof hump, "Cutie Mark Advisors! YEAH!"

Princess Luna hissed as she was covering her ears, "I hate it when they do that."

Princess Celestia giggled, "At least, they're optimistic that they will find and get cutie marks. Who know?" She smiled, "Three of them might share same cutie marks. Let us go now."

Royal Sisters, Mane Five and even Cutie Mark Crusaders exited Golden Oak Library and deal with the problems at once. Hopefully, everything will turn out well.


At Human Realm, Twilight Sparkle and her family tried their best in adapting to 'new school' life especially when they're at disadvantages such as using 'hands' in writing down on papers or chalkboard terribly, dog remained hidden inside the bag, sometimes answered wrongly about pony's cultures and worst of all - they were bad at sports especially Burnblast's violent and harsh kendo lessons. Nevertheless, they overcame and managed it.

During Break Time, Twilight Sparkle and her family were searching for Fluttershy and Cutie Mark Crusaders. Hoping their 'human' friends were able to help them out on their mission.

Twilight Sparkle and her family have arrived at cafeteria, where students were chatting with each other while eating their lunch. They eventually found both Fluttershy and Cutie Mark Crusaders collecting foods from food counter. They quickly met up with their friends while taking some foods - salads, tofu burgers, fruit juice boxes, beef burger and fried fries, hot dog, mayonnaise egg sandwich and apples.

Twilight Sparkle and her friends headed off to the table.

"I know we've just met," Twilight Sparkle said calmly, "but I was wondering if you might be able to help me with something."

Fluttershy smiled and nodded, "Of course!"

Twilight Sparkle smiled proudly, "I've decided to run for Princess of the Fall Formal, and–"

Fluttershy and Cutie Mark Crusaders gasped and screamed in shock, "WHAT?!"

Everyone turned and looked at Twilight Sparkle and her friends. Both Fluttershy and Cutie Mark Crusaders yelped in concern while blushed in embarrassment. They then pushed and moved Twilight Sparkle and her family to an empty table. They took their seats and have lunch.

"Sorry. It's just, oh," Fluttershy said uneasily and concern, "running for Fall Formal Princess is a really bad idea."

Apple Bloom nodded in concern, "Sunset Shimmer wants to be Fall Formal Princess, and when she wants something, she gets it!"

"She'll make life awful for anyone who stands in her way." Sweetie Belle said in concern and upset, "My sister is one of them. She ran against her for Princess of the Spring Fling. She was embarrassed right in front of the school!"

Scootaloo sighed, "Sunset Shimmer will always finds a way to win the game, and even making everyone's live worse."

"We have to try!" Nyx insisted firmly.

Twilight Sparkle nodded in agreement, "I agreed. We can't let Sunset Shimmer do anything she wants especially she's working for Sombra."

Cutie Mark Crusaders hissed, "Don't tell us about him. He's weirdo and freaky."

"I don't think you understand, Twilight. You'd have to convince everyone here to vote for you instead of her-" Fluttershy said in concern before looking at several different classes of students, "the athletes, the fashionistas, the dramas, the eco-kids, the techies, the rockers..."

"Why is everypony–" Twilight Sparkle was interrupted by Nyx's nudged on her stomach hard. She grunted a bit, "Uh, everybody separated this way?"

"Maybe it was different at your old school, but at CHS, everybody sticks to their own kind." Fluttershy said in concern, "One thing that they do have in common is that they know Sunset Shimmer is gonna rule the school until we graduate."

"Not if we can help it!" Twilight Sparkle said confidently. She took a bite on the apple by her mouth. Except Nyx and Spike, everyone looked at her uneasily. She yelped of seeing them. She held the apple while giggled, "Sorry. I'd never learn of table manners. Just very hungry."

Nyx turned and looked at Apple Bloom's and Scootaloo's, "Hey, what're you eating, Apple Bloom?"

"Beef Burger!" Apple Bloom exclaimed happily, making Twilight Sparkle and Nyx shock and concern. She smiled, "Best meat I ever eat! They're the best!"

Scootaloo chuckled, "And mine is a hot dog! Best meat with tomato and mustard sauces! I like them!"

VORE! Fluttershy and Cutie Mark Crusaders yelped as they found Twilight Sparkle and Nyx were throwing out on the trash cans. They all groaned and moaned sickly.

"Maybe you two shouldn't mention it," Sweetie Belle said uneasily and concern.

Apple Bloom and Scootaloo blushed in embarrassment, "Oops..."

The tomboyish girl laughed, "Wow. Someone or two don't like meats much. I'm guessing you two are vegetarians."

Surprised by the voice, Twilight Sparkle and Nyx turned and found someone familiar. She was Rainbow Dash Doppelganger worn a yellow goggled on her head, black T-Shirt with her cutie mark symbol on center and sides of sleeves but left a belly to show and was covered by the blue-cyan mixed gymnasium bra-like, black pair of pants which was covered by short jeans, black gloves and blue sneakers. She was eating a sausage in-between bread and mixed with mustard and tomato sauce.

"Rainbow Dash?" Twilight Sparkle asked in surprise yet weakly.

Rainbow Dash whistled in amazement as she helped Twilight Sparkle and Nyx up, "Wow. I must be 20% cool and awesome to get new kids liking me. And trust me, I am."

Nyx groaned a bit, "Yup, she is."

"Well, anyway, I heard that you girls stood up for Sunset Shimmer," Rainbow Dash asked in surprise. Twilight Sparkle and Nyx nodded in confirmation. She scoffed, "You know. You're not the only one who gets on her nerve. I do that couple of times. And I mostly got into detention by Sombra once or thrice."

Fluttershy giggled a bit, "Actually, that was a lot. She got detention mostly by Mr. Simmons than Sombra."

Rainbow Dash groaned as she remark sarcastically, "Thanks for the support."

Rainbow Dash turned to Twilight Sparkle and Nyx. They all took their seats with their friends on the table. She then drank her grape juice through straw.

"So, what's with Fluttershy's screams? And something about Fall Formal?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"Well, they did say that they wanna compete for Princess of Fall Formal," Scootaloo answered.

Fluttershy nodded, "And she's really insisted of it."

Rainbow Dash yelped before spitting the drinks out in shock. She coughed, "You're kidding me?! Seriously?! Competing for the Princess of Fall Formal?!"

"Let me guess? Bad idea?" Twilight Sparkle asked uneasily.

"Well duh. Obviously," Rainbow Dash scoffed, "But nice. I'm all about bad ideas. If you wanna mess with Sunset Shimmer, count me and my votes in. I'll help you with my guts and speed."

Nyx gasped, "Really?"

"Yeah. A friend of Fluttershy is a friend of mine," Rainbow Dash said confidently, "Or is it, an enemy of my enemy is a friend. That latter is kinda confusing."

Fluttershy giggled a bit, "But nevertheless, I will support you as well."

"Me too!" Cutie Mark Crusaders supported and cheered happily.

Twilight Sparkle smiled, "Thanks. Where would I find the head of the party planning committee?"

Both Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash became uneasy yet annoyed by Twilight Sparkle's question. She and her family noticed it.

"Is there something wrong?" Twilight Sparkle asked.

"No... Not really," Fluttershy gritted a bit before giving a firm glare at Twilight Sparkle, "Just be careful with her. She can't be trusted."

Rainbow Dash nodded, "Yeah. And watch for other two. Those girls were more jerks especially lying bitch! She owe me an apology about being there for us last time."

Cutie Mark Crusaders cringed by both Rainbow Dash's and Fluttershy's tones especially Apple Bloom gave a glare at the athlete girl while Scootaloo looked nervous and uneasy.

"Okay... Can't you tell me of where can I find her?" Twilight Sparkle asked uneasily.

Fluttershy shrugged, "She's very unpredictable. Hard to tell where she is especially when she surprise you with loud music and stupid party canon of confetti." She sighed, "I'd better go to my class now, even though I hate it."

"Yeah, me too," Rainbow Dash agreed, "I need to chill and keep on practicing."

Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy stood up and headed off for their class, leaving the rest behind. Twilight Sparkle and her friends were confused while Cutie Mark Crusaders sighed in upset and disappointment about it.

"What was that about?" Nyx asked.

"Trust me, you don't want to know," Apple Bloom said dryly.

Scootaloo nodded, "Yeah. It's pretty nasty."

"But we can take you to her. And hopefully, Rarity's there too," Sweetie Belle said gently.


Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash headed for important 'business'. Cutie Mark Crusaders helped and guided their friends to gym hall, where they entered.

"My sister is also helping her out too," Sweetie Belle said calmly.

Apple Bloom looked around of the surroundings, "Odd. They should be here."

Scootaloo shrugged, "You know them. They always make an entrance."

"Pinkie Pie, don't you dare-?!"

"INCOMING!"

And just before Twilight Sparkle and her family could do anything; they yelped upon looking at streamers, confetti and balloons descending and dropping on them. They were covered. They then removed them aside and slowly.

"Honestly, Pinkie! Can't you please be careful with it?" Rarity's voice dryly, "The gym has to be in perfect but elegant and beautiful decoration!

Pinkie Pie's voice groaned, "Why do you always have to be so stingy party pooper?! You always does that when I ever decorate it!"

"Darling, I am not! I just want it to be perfect and elegant."

"Make up for your loss from Spring Fling, Rarity?"

"We'd never ever want to speak of this ever again, Pinkie Pie!"

Twilight Sparkle and her family turned and found their both friends - Rarity worn a black dress with white chest bra and stomach patterns with purple shoulder pads, black sleeves, purple pants and silver heels while Pinkie Pie worn blue and white shirt-like with pink bow, short pants, white long socks and blue sneakers were having a discussion about party decoration.

"Pinkie Pie? Rarity?" Twilight Sparkle asked in surprise.

Both Rarity and Pinkie Pie were surprised as they turned and looked at Twilight Sparkle. Sweetie Belle greeted Rarity before giving her a hug while her older sister did the same to her. Pinkie Pie charged in while holding Twilight Sparkle tight.

"That's something..." Rarity said in surprise, "How does she knows me?"

Sweetie Belle giggled, "Because you're popular girl in school."

Rarity smiled, "Of course. Silly me."

"Are you psychic?!" Pinkie Pie asked in surprise.

"Uh, no." Twilight Sparkle hissed in concern about Pinkie Pie's sense, "I don't think so. Unless of course that's something you can do here."

Pinkie Pie sighed as she let Twilight Sparkle go, "Not usually."

"If I had known if Fluttershy could have told me," Twilight Sparkle joked before turned to Cutie Mark Crusaders, "But I was lucky that these girls help me out."

"Fluttershy, huh?" Pinkie Pie asked dryly while blowing and making balloons, "Don't let the whole "shy" thing fool you. She can be a real meanie."

Rarity scoffed, "At least, she did to you only. You deserved for everything."

Pinkie Pie groaned, "Hey! Who's side are you on?!"

"I'm side with people, who appreciate and likes my fashions and hard work, " Rarity said dryly before giving a glare at Pinkie Pie, "not to be treated like nobodies especially lying and embarrassing me for fun!"

Pinkie Pie groaned, "Would you just drop that already?!"

"I certainly will not!" Rarity snarled.

"Huh?! You and Fluttershy aren't friends?" Twilight Sparkle asked in concern.

"Well, not with this party brat," Rarity said dryly before cleared her throat. She turned and looked at Twilight Sparkle, "So, darling, I was told that you were here to register for competition. Dance is day after tomorrow. Quite very late, don't you think?"

"Me and Nyx are brand new here." Twilight Sparkle explained.

Pinkie Pie gasped, "Oooh! I thought you didn't look familiar."

"Well, either way, don't be bothered by her 'enthusiasm'," Rarity said dryly as she took a paperclip and pen out for Twilight Sparkle, "I just need to fill this out and you are officially up for the coveted Princess of the Fall Formal crown."

Twilight Sparkle yelped in concern when looking at the pen. She gulped nervously as she took the pen and struggled in writing down on Rarity's paperclip. After finished writing down, she passed it to Rarity and Pinkie. It surprised and shocked them both.

"What in the world?!" Rarity asked in shock, "Darling, this is terrible!"

Pinkie Pie hissed, "Wow! You have really bad handwriting. It's like you've never held a pen before."

Twilight Sparkle gulped in concern, "Is it?"

"Somebody order a dozen cases of fizzy apple cider?"

Everyone turned to the entrance. They found Applejack lookalike worn the red colors with light and dark patterns shirt with long sleeves which was folded up to upper shoulder, brown vest, cowboy hat, greenish scarf, blue long jeans with orange patterns, pair of brown boots. She was bringing a a basket of apple ciders. This surprised Twilight Sparkle and her family about her appearance.

Pinkie Pie gasped, "Oh! Oh! Me, me-me-me, me, yeah, ha-ha, me!"

Rarity sighed, "Just what we need. More apple ciders."

Applejack smiled as she brought and put the basket on the table gently. She turned to the door as she called out loud, "Can you bring in the rest?"

"Eeyup!"

Twilight Sparkle and her family even found Big McIntosh Doppelganger worn red T-shirt with brown vest, blue jeans and black sneakers bringing another set of apple ciders in, as well. Applejack and Pinkie Pie came and helped him.

As Applejack was about to put the set with the rest, she stopped while looking at Twilight Sparkle, Nyx and even Spike. She was in shock and surprise.

"Twilight? Is that you?" Applejack asked in surprise.

Twilight Sparkle, Nyx and Spike were surprised by Applejack's saying. They were concern and curious if she was actually cowgirl from their home, followed her here. Nevertheless, they have to remain calm and learn more about 'Applejack'.

"Ah... Do I know you?" Twilight Sparkle asked uneasily.

Applejack scoffed, "Of course, you do! I'm Applejack! I was your best friend before you and your folks moved to the city." She sighed, "I remember it like yesterday. We go way back when we were 8 years old! You were the girl that helped me get home during the rainstorm. And I'm the partner that helped you out from the bullies. And best of all, we have good times together from camping and holidays especially our family. We're almost like sisters."

"Wow... Really?" Nyx asked uneasily.

Applejack nodded, "Eeyup. By the way, how's your brothers and S.D.?"

"My brothers? S.D.?" Twilight Sparkle and Nyx asked in surprise.

"Eeyup," Applejack nodded happily as she took apple cider, "Shining Armor and Lance. Those were your brothers, especially you have a boyfriend from your last email you've sent to me."

Twilight Sparkle yelped in surprise while blushed in red, "Me?! Got boyfriend?!" She yelped and screamed frantically, "That can't be right! I mean who would love a girl like me?! I mean I'm just a studious girl, who loved studies and reading books! And plus, I only got one brother! You must be mistaken me for someone else."

"W-What?" Rarity, Pinkie Pie and Cutie Mark Crusaders asked.

Nyx sighed in embarrassment, "Not again..."

Applejack looked surprise and shock while laughed nervously, "Maybe you're right." She cleared her throat, "And to be honest, I thought you were her."

"Because of the rumors?" Nyx asked curiously, "A new girl who gave Sunset Shimmer the what for today."

"Yeah. You'd sure that you're not related to her? You know like twin sister or something," Applejack asked. Twilight Sparkle and her family shook their heads. She sighed, "I was hoping for. I taught her about standing up the bullies. Hoping she doesn't lose her charms. She's brave to stood for her family and friends."

Applejack took a drink of apple cider. Apple Bloom smiled and looked at her, "Well, Twilight here is gonna run against Sunset Shimmer for Princess of the Fall Formal."

Applejack spitted the cider out on Rarity's face. She looked at Apple Bloom, who nodded in confirm. She then turn and looked at Twilight Sparkle.

"I'd think twice about that. Oh, sure, she'll probably approach you all friendly like..." Applejack warned firmly. She took both balloons while drew them liked Sunset's and Twilight's. She imitated both Sunset Shimmer's and Twilight Sparkle's voice. She said firmly while showing Sunset Shimmer Balloon's needle, "But then, here comes the backstabbin'."

POP! Twilight Sparkle's balloon deflated. This made Twilight Sparkle and her family shock and concern.

"Trust me, you don't want to end up like Rarity," Applejack warned firmly, "She got herself humiliated in front of the public. It ain't pretty."

Rarity groaned, "You just have to bring that up..."

Applejack continued, "About the only girl in this school you can trust less than Sunset Shimmer is Rainbow Dash."

"Rainbow Dash?" Twilight Sparkle asked in concern, "But why? Rainbow Dash seems care for everyone, and especially Fluttershy and CMC. They looked up to her."

"Maybe," Applejack said in unconvinced tone, "She's the captain of sayin' she's gonna do somethin' for ya, and then turnin' around and not even botherin' to show up."

Scootaloo groaned, "Seriously?! Why does our sisters hate each other?! And Rainbow Dash is not a liar!"

"You're right about that," Apple Bloom said in concern, "I don't think any of them are in mood to listen."

Sweetie Belle nodded in concern, "What makes them like this?"

Twilight Sparkle approached and patted Applejack, "Thanks for the advice, Applejack, but this is something I really need to do."

Applejack shrugged, "Huh, suit yourself. Just be careful especially with Sombra. That guy is creepy."

"Don't worry. We can handle it," Twilight Sparkle said calmly, "Well, it sure was nice meeting you both. I'm sure I'll be seeing you around. Come on, you two!"

Twilight Sparkle put Spike in her bag as she and Nyx headed off and exited the gym, leaving others confuse and surprise.

"That one's tryin' to hide a secret, but I am totally on to her." Pinkie Pie said amusingly. She turned and looked at her friends while smiling, "She's psychic!"

"Pinkie Pie..." Rarity snarled.

Applejack sighed, "Uh-huh. If you say so."

"This looks terrible!" Sunset Shimmer's voice exclaimed in anger. Everyone turned and found Sunset Shimmer marched in at once. She glared at her surroundings, "There should be more streamers near the stage and fewer balloons." She then turned and looked at apple cider, "Fizzy apple cider?" She groaned in disgust, "This is my coronation, not a hoedown."

As everyone remained silent for the moment, Applejack groaned as she was tired of Sunset Shimmer terrorizing her and her sister. She decide to stand up like what Twilight Sparkle did.

"Well, now, it ain't necessarily gonna be your coronation this time around." Applejack said firmly.

Rarity was surprised and joined in, "Indeed. The Fall Formal was never been designed as your 'coronation'. Never ever!"

"Oh, is that so?" Sunset Shimmer asked amusingly before give a sly smirk to both Applejack and Rarity, "Oh Applejack, you country folk really aren't that bright. Must be why the other students say such awful things about you. And I haven't forgotten about you, Rarity. The real ugly duckling loses her face and got humiliated in public. What a shame."

Angered by Sunset Shimmer's claim; Applejack, Rarity and Cutie Mark Crusaders groaned in anger and annoyance as they really want to kill her.

"Sunset. That is not the way to treat your 'students'," The man's voice said calmly and amusingly. Everyone turned to the entrance as they found Sombra Lookalike worn a red gentleman suit with white napkin-like, black coat, black pants and black gentleman shoes. He smiled, "You need to inspire more fears than insulting. Pride and egotistical could led your downfall."

Everyone yelped in concern while shivering and quivering in fears. They all feared Sombra due to rumors of his 'treatment' and 'punishment' to the students. It was horrible and terrifying especially when Rainbow Dash got detention from him but overcome it. They don't want to be part of it again.

Sunset Shimmer giggled as she bowed before Sombra, "Sorry, teacher. I got carried away. But it's obviously gonna be my coronation. I'm running unopposed."

Pinkie Pie giggled, "Not this time. The new girl just signed up!"

"Really?" Sombra asked amusingly as he took the paperclip and read it. He hummed, "That was a terrible handwriting she signed. Does anyone knows her name?"

"Her name is Twilight Sparkle!" Apple Bloom said firmly.

Scootaloo nodded, "Yeah! She's gonna kick your butt, Sunset Shimmer!"

"Yeah! With us and our votes for her, she's not gonna lose," Sweetie Belle said firmly.

Hearing that name, it angered Sunset Shimmer to groan, "That unicorn..."

Sombra hummed amusingly, "I see. Where is this Twilight Sparkle? I would like to meet this girl." He then smelled on paperclip calmly before smiled sincerely yet darkly and amusingly, "I smell a beauty and intelligence in her. She would make a fine student to me."

Sunset Shimmer gasped, "You can't mean that!"

"Don't worry. You're still my number one," Sombra said calmly as she patted Sunset Shimmer, "We need her because she has some uses and vital information that can help us to complete our mission. And of course, I would like to know her as well."

Sunset Shimmer hummed before smirked amusingly, "Very well. I'll follow your lead. Better worth it."


Twilight Sparkle and her family continued walking across the hallway. As they come across to T-junction, Twilight Sparkle was grabbed and gagged while slowly dragged into dark corners. Nyx gasped as she was about to shout. But she got caught and her mouth was covered by Sunset Shimmer, who slowly moved her into it.

Twilight Sparkle struggled as her both hands was grabbed and held on her back while Nyx was hold tight by Sunset Shimmer. She then heard some evil laughter. She looked up and found Sombra looking at her.

Twilight Sparkle snarled, "Sombra."

"So, you heard about me," Sombra said amusingly, "Or should I say you've met my counterpart."

"W-What?! How did you know about this?"

"I have some friends in high places. They have very good helping hands to us. And they told me that you would be coming. And at last, we meet in person, little girl."

Sunset Shimmer scoffed, "Can't believe I didn't recognize you earlier. Shoulda known Princess Celestia would send her prized pupil here after my Element of Magic, and her little brat and dog, too."

Twilight Sparkle glared and snarled at Sunset Shimmer, "It's my Element!"

"Whatever. This is just a minor setback for me. You don't know the first thing about this place. Sombra and I already rule it."

"If that's so, why do you even need it? You went to an awful lot of trouble to get it here."

"Oh, little girl..." Sombra chuckled amusingly, "There's a lot of things you don't know. Such as, there's a lot of theories and possibilities that one Element could well without others to perform magic tricks. Or perhaps, some secret knowledge and wisdom it has hidden that can only open from the other sides. After all, why stop and focus on one possibility when you can do more?"

"Exactly, why I took it here. But I won't tell you a thing about what it can do." Sunset Shimmer said amusingly. She then chuckled, "And you're supposed to be Princess Celestia's star student? Bit embarrassing that you were the best she could do."

"Indeed," Sombra said in agreement, "Princess Celestia was a fool to waste such talented, powerful and bright student as Sunset Shimmer. She's now under my wing. She's perfect."

And just before Sombra could say anything, he smelt something on Twilight Sparkle's hair. He leaned his head against hers as he gently nuzzled while smiling and moaning passionately on her. He then has his right hand moved and touched young teenager's stomach and chest gently. This confused and surprised Sunset Shimmer but angered Nyx.

Twilight Sparkle hissed angrily yet scared, "What do you think you're doing?!"

"Nothing..." Sombra chuckled amusingly before moved and leaned towards frighted Twilight Sparkle's face. He licked on her face, shocking and scaring her off while touching her chest gently and passionately, "I'd never thought that you had such a beautiful body and chest, your majestic hair and face of the goddess. You'd be better as my personal life."

Shocked of hearing those words, Twilight Sparkle hated it especially being treated as prized and lust for stallions and men like him. Spike popped his head off while barked Sombra off. Nyx bite Sunset Shimmer's hand, freeing herself out. Twilight Sparkle escaped and held Nyx close to her while glaring at both Sombra and Sunset Shimmer.

"I know what you're imagining. And I don't appreciate it," Twilight Sparkle snarled dryly.

Sombra chuckled a bit, "Clever. Very clever. But I promise I will have you, even it means breaking your spirit." He turned and looked at Nyx and Spike, "I'd watch out for them if I were you. I hate to see them to be taken away from you."

"Is that a threat?" Spike demanded.

Nyx snarled, "We're not afraid of you!"

"We shall see. But keep it to yourself if I were you," Sombra said calmly, "In this realm; humans will treat mutants, aliens and freaks like us differently. Your friends will betray you. And they will show you no mercy."

Twilight Sparkle hissed, "You're wrong! You don't know them like I do!"

"They're not your friends, Twilight. They're just human shells of the ponies counterparts' true essences. And of course, there is no friendship in them. They don't have hearts and care for each other. Don't waste your breathe to change their minds. Humans are complicated and problematic disease creatures. They caused and wrought chaos and destruction on this realm than just making peace and harmony for it."

"And I'm supposed to believe that you're different from them?! Likely stories, jerk!"

"Too bad. And to be honest, I could have help you overcome your darkest nightmare, Midnight Sparkle."

Twilight Sparkle gasped, "W-What?! H-How did you know?!"

"Like I said, I have many friends in high places," Sombra said amusingly before approaching Twilight Sparkle, "And trust me, they're not humans but they hated and sees them as unworthy species to our home."

Sombra's serpentine tongue slowly entered Twilight Sparkle's mouth as his was twisting and licking hers. It disgust her and everyone else.

Sombra chuckled, "Join us. I can help you. You'd be free from burdens of friends."

Twilight Sparkle hasn't forgotten about the kiss she felt from Sombra. She hated it a lot. She wanted to resist it but the kiss seduced and tempted her to accept it. Nevertheless, she doesn't like is being Midnight Sparkle. But she hated the most is being told to abandoned her own friends and family. She quickly pushed him off.

Twilight Sparkle spitted slime Sombra gave to her. She snarled, "Never! Forget it!"

Sombra chuckled amusingly, "Feisty and amazing..."

"Yo!" The firm voice called. Everyone turned to the front and found Burnblast and Lightningblade glaring at them. Burnblast spoke, "Is there a problem, dude?"

Lightningblade nodded, "I hope you're not trying to molest, seduce and rape the student. And you know the consequences."

Sombra snarled a bit before sighed, "No. I was trying to convince her to be my student."

"Too bad. She's ours," Burnblast said dryly.

"Indeed," Lightningblade said firmly, "Don't try to be funny. You've done enough especially what you did with Sunset..."

"Of course. Come along, Sunset. We're leaving." Sombra said calmly.

Sunset Shimmer nodded before looking at Twilight Sparkle with a smirk, "You wanna be a princess here? Please. You don't know the first thing about fitting in. And not to mention, you couldn't help your friends back home and here, or even overcome your nightmare."

Sombra and Sunset Shimmer left the teachers and students behind, as the light bulbs went out. The hallway was in darkness. Though she's angered and upset by Sombra and Sunset Shimmer, Twilight Sparkle was in doubt and confuse due to her friends from home and here especially dealing with her nightmares.

Twilight Sparkle cried and sobbed tearfully. Nyx hugged her while Spike nuzzled her face gently. Burnblast and Lightningblade approached and patted her in comfort. She turned and looked at them as she wiped the tears off. She then smiled weakly. They smiled back at her. They will help her out.

Question remains - can she overcome it and save her friends or fail?


Sombra and Sunset Shimmer were walking across the hallway. They both were discussing and chatting for plans.

"What needs to be done," Sunset Shimmer asked.

Sombra smiled, "Breaking her spirit. Humiliating and ruining her in public. Let the world know that she is nobody and fool. You'll popular girl and crowned as princess for good."

"Excellent plan, sir. I will find the baddest student to help me out."

"Yes. You do that. When the Element of Magic and its power are ours, we will have what we desired especially to our allies. And soon, Twilight Sparkle will be mine and mine alone. No one is allow to have her."

"What's so important of her to you?"

"Nothing that has to do with you, student. It's personal. Now, go and make preparation. I'll handle the art of digital tricks. I must contact my allies."

Sunset Shimmer was doubtful and uncertain, but nevertheless she nodded. She headed off and hired some students to help her and her master while Sombra deals with his allies. What are they up to? Who are their friends?

To be Continued...

Review and Suggest...

Author's Note:

Human Mane Five's clothes will be more original and different clothes that fits to their styles and personalities in my version (https://nigel5469.deviantart.com/gallery/49932017/Equestria-Girls). But for JusSonic's MLP Version, his will be same as the original film series especially when Sombra is more sympathetic while his brother - Umbreon will be tyrant and cruel king especially when Autumn Gem will be involved of it.