• Published 29th Jul 2017
  • 462 Views, 0 Comments

The Hippogriff and the Mermare - Creativa-Artly01



Long before Celestia and Luna's rule, there was a hippogriff prince who fell head over hooves for a mermare named Pearl Crystal.

  • ...
 0
 462

Chapter 9

The next morning, Pearl Crystal and Rubius wake up to the sound of alarms. They hurry and get into their clothes and go and grab their son from his crib and rush down the stairs and fly out the door. "What's wrong? What's happened?" asks Rubius as he flies straight out the door and lands. "General Rush, what happened?"

"Hippogriff Valley was attacked sire, by a rogue dragon," replies General Rush. "Your father has been trying to negotiate with him all morning." Rubius then thanks General Rush and heads off to help his father with the dragon. A few moments later, Rubius touches down and helps his father negotiate with the dragon. After several days, the rogue dragon soon leaves Hippogriff Valley and the royal family helps the townspeople rebuild. The townspeople couldn't be more thankful for the help from the leaders they admire and adore.

The next day, the royal family hosts a picnic for all the townspeople to which they all come with smiles of appreciation spread across their faces. Everyone enjoys the picnic including little Prince Gemmus who even ends up making some new friends of his own in two young hippogriff twins named Marigold and Pocket Watch and a young unicorn filly named Sparkler. The four play for hours as the adults talk above them. Everyone feels the good will and the joy and that, they feel, is the best part of helping their subjects in their time of need and the subjects gladly agree that they'd be no more if it weren't for the ruling family and their good deeds in this time of need.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment