• Published 29th Jul 2017
  • 462 Views, 0 Comments

The Hippogriff and the Mermare - Creativa-Artly01



Long before Celestia and Luna's rule, there was a hippogriff prince who fell head over hooves for a mermare named Pearl Crystal.

  • ...
 0
 462

Chapter 8

Three days later as she's sitting on the beach, Pearl Crystal is approached by her father and sisters. As she sees them, she smiles then flies to greet them. "How are you doing?" she says as she flies into her father's and sister's hooves and embraces them in a hug.

"We're doing fine," they reply, "how about you?"

"I'm fine, I did miss doing the ball with you guys though," Pearl Crystal replies.

"Yeah, go figure," reply her sisters with a giggle.

They spend the afternoon just lounging and talking together on the beach. Pearl is so glad to see her family again. She misses them so much and always enjoys every time she gets to see them. After about four hours, her family dives back into the sea and she returns to the castle. She's just glad she got to see them again. Honestly, that's all she could ever ask for, their love and approval considering she up and left them for the kind of creatures they considered to be their worst enemies those hundreds of years ago.

Back inside the castle, Pearl Crystal goes and tends to her little Gemmus before going off to join her husband, Rubius, in a meeting. She's glad to have a supporting family all around her on both land and sea. She's honestly the happiest pegasus in the world and nothing could change that, at least, nothing as far as she could tell.