• Published 26th Nov 2017
  • 752 Views, 13 Comments

Five Nights At Ponies - Xx soul sorrow xX



The ponies gets stuck in Five Nights an Freddy's Pizza

  • ...
10
 13
 752

Night Thre

The ponies were loosing hope. It had been forty 8 hours since Applebloom went missing . Twilight read in an article in the news that day that Five Nights At Freddy Fazbear's Pizza was having a big birthday bash that day and that there would be tons of pixxa leftover. This gave Twilight hope.

The ponies hop off the train in front of the building. It was time to get there game on. This time, Rainbow Dash brought ghost gear. She had a walkie talkie for herself, a light to alert when a ghost was nearby, a casset recorder to interview the ghosts, and some magic dowsing rods. With these tools, Rainboque Dash could talk to the ghost kids in the suits if she came acRoss one. Twilight was jealous of Reinbow's cool equipment. She wanted to steal it from her....

This time, the girls knew that time was og the essants. They didn't even unlock the door with Twilig's horn. They ram it like bull-rams and knock it down Uh oh. Then they split up again.



Applerack and Fluutershy had one place left to check..... The Bathrooms. They run down the creepy West Hall and run past the utilu closet from last night. They supposed the bath rooms would be nearby but the hall kept going just like Night One.
"Oh no... Apple, what if it keeps going forever like two days ago?"
"I don't know, cashew creampie. We just gotta trust that whatever Whacky spirits conrol this hall will let us go like yesterday night."

The two hoarses started getting tired and their run turned into a casual trot. Applejack was working up a sweat. Fluttershy was entranced by the sweat trickling down Apple's face, past her large forehead... big brown eyes... freckels.... loscious lipps... her neckk... Fluttershy could appreciate Applejach's work ethic and strongnesS.

So finally they arrive and this corner of the joiunt was even darker than the hall and front entrance. In front of the ponies were two doors... One for the Phillies and one for Mares....
"Looks like the bahfrooms (read in south acsent) are separated between kids and Adults..." Applejack examined.
"Which one do you suppose we are allowed to go in since we are teenagerbs?" Fluttershy asked.
"I think we should go in both just in case. MAybe the pizaza could be in neither one."
"Yes, butt.... aren't there cameras in the bathroo? What if the workers see us go in the wrong one?'
"It's just a riks we gotta be willing to take, bean sprot."
Flutters looked at Appujack and nodded and smiled. Together they went into the filly restroom and the door shut lowdly. It scared them. They jump.

The two yellow ponies walk quietly around the corner. There was a dripping sound coming from a leaky sinky. There was toilet paper crums all over the place and candy wrappers. Applejack found a candy still wrapped in a wrapper and picked it up and ate it for good luck. Now was time to check the stalls. There were three of um and a urninal. Applejack look at the urninal but her sister wasn't there. So Fluttershy walk to the stall number one and slooooowwwwly open it up the door....

It squeak real loud but inside there was nothing but a toilet. Fluttershy scream a sigh of relife and close it. Then Apple try opening the second door but the girls jump back and SCREAM because the door fall off. There was nothing in the stall. Not even a toilet.

Finally they go to the last stall and open her up.... and.... there, sitting on the tolet... is the black and white puppet. They approach slow and see a note in its hand that says "BEWARE".
They back out of the bathroom slowly and Aapplejack picks up another candy off the floor. Now they had to check the other bathroom. The one for Mares only.

They stood outside and catch their breathe for a moment before opening the door. They try flickin the light on but it don't work, so Fluttershy used her magic to make it light. This bathroom is dark and cold and wet like a cave like where a dragon lives. Or a sweaty man named Bruce who plays World of Wharcraft. They check the stalls again but with no luck and then the last won was really a doosy....

Fluttershy creeps the door open and they see it. The massive chicken robot Chicka stands there with glowing eyeballs. She grab Flutters and AJ try to lasso it with her lasso she keeps in her Cowboy hat. She swung it and missed. The stall was too small to do anything. Applejack was about to run out of the room when suddenly the Chika started talking in a robot voice.
"IF YOU WANT TO SEE APPLEBLOOM AND FLUTTERSHY AGAIN, YOU MUST LEAVE A RANSOM TOMORROW."

Then she screenched and Fluttershy was crying and trying to swim away out of her metal arms but Chica vanished before Apple could even leaf the bathroom.
"Oh no.... What do I tell the others....?" said AJ ominously.



Tonight Rarit and Pinkie were determined to befriend the robots. They had their party gowns on and were ready to party!! Pinkie brought a cheese and cracker platter and Raity got a pinyata with candy in it. When they got to the dark party room they put the stuff on the table and Pinkie turned on a dance light on the stage and the light was green and it lit up the animals and Rairity sang a song while they dance for the animals to feel welcome:

This is are big niiiiiiiiiight
We're gettin' ready and we're doin' it up riiiiiiiight
This is are big niiiiiight
Friendship survvive now we starting it up riiiiiight

The animals start comin' out to join the fun. Pinkie had a idea thought; maybe if they had fun with the robot guys then maybe they will show where the pizza is!
So Pinkie dropped to the floor to bust a groove and the animals clap and cheer. They do the robot dance. They say "GO PINKIE, GO PINKIE, GO PINK"
Pinkie hurt her arm but she was okay. She was doing it to make them happy.

But while Pinku did the dance, Rarity snooked away. She was hoping to find her crush Foxy the Pirate. She remembered he were in a place called Piarte Cove but where...? She did not know where. So she sneak around and look around.

She saw a doorway in the back of the party room with a big painted sign that say PIRATE COVE.
She look in there who might she see other then her true love potential.... Foxy Pirate.

Rarity did a gasp when she sawl the fox man it was named Foxy. She speeded over and saw his details. She saw his plastic eyeballs and his six pack of muscles in his metal bod. She saw some stains like mustard and some like blood and some other ones. The metal flesh was covered in some shaggy carpet like Skateland. Rarity leaned close and took a big ol whiff. It smelled like a aroma of pizza sweat, and a little bit of blood. Rarity thinks its heavenly. like it from when she were a kid, but she feels bad because Foxy was not in his proper shape no more....
"Oh, Foxy my derling.... It will be my goal to sew you back on up and make you handsome and beautiful once more...." Rarity teared up as she stared the foxy in the eyes.
Foxy stared back at her in loving emotion and swoopedd Rary off her feet. He lean her back and hold her like in a tango and he dance the tango with her so romantic... This time... it was real...

Pinkie had hit the jackpop now. The animals robots said they liked the party so much, they gave pinkie a piece of leftovers pizza to share with Rarity. She runned to Pirate Cave to give it.
"Rarity! Rarity, look! They gave us a pizza piece!"

But when she got there there was a surprise. Rarity was kissing the fox super duper much! Pinkie screamed and dropped the slice. Rarity stopped it startly. She blushed a deep tomato red like a stop sign.

"O M Celestia, Rarity! How could you do it!" said Pinkie pie angery.
Rarity spluttered "It's not what it looks like Pimpie..."

But Pinkie seen it all. She saw Rarity's lipstick Purple Blush 42 smeared on the fox man's mouth and she saw blood and stains on rarity so she know they did it. Pinkie grabbed the slice and stomped off with it into the deep unknown. Rarity sat on the ground and cried because she was abandoned now. Foxy surrounded her with love and compassion.



"Alright, Twilight. I'm gonna be the leader of our group tonight cause I got all the cool gear." Rainbow pridely said.
"Where did you get that gear anyways?" Twilight ask.
"Well my dad Rainbow Ghost was a ghost catcher like a ghost buster like from Danny Phantoms. He caught over 1,000 ghosts in his lifetime. He gave me all this stuff before he died.
"Wow, that's pretty neat. LOL"

Rainbow Daph pulled out the recorder and turn off the lights in the office. She started the interview.
"AW-right, my ghosties. Let's get this show rolling. First, tell me, who is in here with me?"
Nobody say nothin'. Twilight was confused.
"Okay. Can you tell us where Applebloom is?" Rainbow said.
Again there were just silence.
"Okay, Where are the pizzas?"
Then another one.
Rainbow shut off the recorder. Twilight still look confubed.
"Rainbow Dash, nobody answered you. There aren't no ghosties here." Twilight said with a attitude.
Raunbow say nothing. She just turn the cassett tape inside out and play it back. What they heard was amazing.

"AWright, my ghosties. Let's get this show rolling. First, tell me, who is in here with me?"
"I am the ghost of the kid inside the fredbare fazbear costume... I am name Juicy Junebug..."
"Okay. Can you tell us where ApplebloOm is?"
"She got kidnapped along with Fluttershy by the Chicka Chicken...."
"Okay, Where are the pizzas?"
"The pizzas are in the kitchen in the freezer..."

"OH MY STARRS. APPLEBLOOM AND SLUTTERSHY GOT KIDNAP. THEY ARE WITH CHICA." Twilight scream. She trotted her hoofs in shock.
"Let's try the magic dowsing rods to speak to Juice Junebug Again." Rainbow say more relaxed.
She pull out the rods.
"Junebug, if you are there still, move the left rod."
The rod move.
"Okay. Tell us... is there away to get them back?!! move the left rod for yes and right for no."

He did it. They gasp. The light in Rainbow's gear was going CRAZY like a crazy strobe light like a dance in a high school with snacks. It means there's a ghost so they knew it was real. They knew they could save the girls but they needed to meet up with the others.



Twilight was in shock to only see four out of the original 7 buckeneers.
"Twolight!! Chica took both Applebloom and Fluttershy!!!!" Applejack scream like a willy.
"I know, Applejack. We spoke to the ghosts. We came back to you guys to see what to do." Said Twilight with a level headed.
"It said we gotta leave a ransom tomorrow if we ever want to see them again, cabbage patch." Apple replied. She was sweating real badly. It was like acne.
"OOH, I know. We can bring a cupcake because Chica loves Cupcakes like meeee." said Pinkie Pie.
"That's good but Pinkie, where is Rarity? She was supposed to be with you?" Rainbow asked.
"Rarity.... found a new lover... she has moved on from us....." Pinkie say sadly.
The girls get sad. They are worried and scared but they know tomorrow they must make it good.