• Published 26th Nov 2017
  • 752 Views, 13 Comments

Five Nights At Ponies - Xx soul sorrow xX



The ponies gets stuck in Five Nights an Freddy's Pizza

  • ...
10
 13
 752

Second Night

In a citation as desperate as this one, a true hero is needed. This hero are the Mane Six. They were back in action to get Apple Bloom back to safety. Twilight Sparkle spent the entire day reflecting on how she took Bloom for granit and she even cried when she drink her morning coffee. It was Folgers in a mug. Now she was standing with her crew, ready to fight for her rights. Rainbow Darsch was steaming mad. She ate five eggies through a tube for breakfast and did 6,000.0 situps and prayed to the Wonderbolts for Applebloom's return.

Pinkie brought her special medicine for her bladder and a bottle in case of emergencey. Fluttershy had lots of panic attacks in the day and took her medicine too which calm her down and she couldn't really feel any emotians. Rarity wore her special exploring gear to help search for Bloom. It was a goggles helmet and a sweatpants leggings from the store Pink. She brought extra sandwiches in case the gang got hungary. It was lettuce n' curds.

Finally, Applejach kissed Granny and Big Mack goodbye before she left and promised to find her sister. All day her family reminised in her bedroom. They cry over her bed, they cry over her clothes, they cry over her pictures, they cry over her art work, and they cry over Greg. They knew Apple was a goner.
And so Applejack was ready to help. It was her duty.

Apple strapped on her workin' boots.

"Alright, wippersnappers. Ready to figire this puzzle out?"

They nod seriously at each other and head to the door. Twilight stick her horn in the lock and pick it again. This time it was easier because she had done it just yesterday kind of like when Scootaloo was trying to remember Sweetie Belb's birthday and she kept getting it wrong but she got closer and closer each time she guessed and Sweetie kep getting angrier and angry until finally Scoob got it right it was kind of like that.

Twilight had to push the door with her head this time instead of Bloom which made her sad because it reminded her of yesterday and that Bloom was gone now. She sniffled in a little bit and everyone went in.

"Alright everyone pony, let's get in our groups again. Same desinated areas as yesterday. Let's check every hold, every room, every crevice until Appleboom is find." Twilight said like a leader.

Pinkie and Rarity were kind of scared to go down to the party room because of the creepies. Applejack and Fluttershy wished they didn't have to travel the hall again but they brought popcorn to eat and leave a trail to find their way back down the hall later. It was like Hanzel and Greetel.
Twilight and Rainbow eagerly flew to the office and unlocked the door with her horn again. When they open the door it was all dark and silent.

§

"APPLE! YOU THERE??" yelled them.

.... No one answered a peep. Rainbow flew in and tried to find a light but nothing came up. She turned on the moniter from last night and the camera came on again. It was the party room cam with animal guys. Twilight ran to the drawer and got some keys. She knew what she had to do. She ran over to the cabinet and tried sticking the keys in but the door was bust. It had the handle all ripped off and the cabnit didnt even shut all the way. She slowly open up and see blood splatter EVERYWHERERE. She backed up and screamed and stepped on paper and slipped. Rainbow catch her and said "Woah there, dude. Careful my buddy. What's up with all that blood?"

"I don't know Reinbow but I hop it ain't Applebloom..." said Twilght.

Then she look and saw a security guard badge in the blood pool and Rainbow pick it up and put it on.

"Wow, this is neat." said Rainbow with a giggle.

Twilight gulp and said nothing. She knew it was the pony who write the letter from many eons ago....

§

Rarity andthe Pink Pie were in the party room again since that's where they supposed to go yknow. Rarity looked at the stage with the robot guys. It was the bird bot and the other two. Rarity imagine her old crush Foxy come to life and did a sweep off her feet. He lean down and kiss her with his fuzzy fox lip and Rarity kiss back with her pone lips. They kiss for 7 seconds because thats the longest time you can even kiss.

Suddenly Rarity's good buddy Pinkie bust the bubble on her daydream. Pinkie scream "hey Rarty what are you doing lol?" Rarity was irritate she said "Leave me alone Pinkie." Pinkie was sad but she did it because why?
Pinkie said "Okay buddy pal, let's look for that pizza pies!! Maybe there will be more mini bites on the floor."

Pinky liked the little bites dropped on the ground they kind of reminded her of bagel bites from the freezer. Pinkie sniffed around on the ground. They still looking for the pizza. The pink horse found a puddle of Fruit Cola on the tiles floor and lapped it up but it tasted funky. It tastes like mildew. Then Pinkie Pie hit the jackpot. She found a entire pizza crust! Pink grabbed it up with her teeth and turned to run toward Rarity to share the bounty. She is running across the room to Rarity in the corner who is kissing her hoofs. Pinkie suddenly fall like OOF! and she was confused. She tripped over something but it was too drak to see.
"What was that?" Pinkie said, picking up her pizza crust. she was sad because she step onit (:()
"Pinkie! BEHind you!!" Rarity screech.
Pinkie look behind and saw the tall menacing aminatronic. It was the Bear. He tripped Pinkie on her foot.
"Oh my goidness what do we??" cry Rarity.
Pikie slowly back up but the aninitronic follow slowly.
"RUN!" Pink said and they ran to the front just like yesterday.
"I told you they came to life! I toll you!" said Pinkie as she run/
But Rarity thot about the circomstance... If the other animatronics came to live, maybe Foxy was there too....
"I must go bakc tomorrow." she said.

§

Applejack and Flutter were walking down the hallway. They were a great team like a super hero squad. Fluttershy was a shaky lady like a chihuahua or something. They went deeper into the spiral abyss even though it was a straight hallway. Fluttershy was super scared because it was all dark and spooky. It was like the Halloween time.

Apple got out her flashlight and started looking around. There wasn't to much there, but she felt a weird whoosh of air. It was behind her.

"Stop it Fluttershy. You know I get spooked real easy." Applejack was angry.

"That wasn't me?" said Fluttershy. Applejac turned and shined her light right in flutter's eyeballs. She squinted super hard. But she was to Applejack's left flank the whole time...?

Apple ignore it and they keep walking. They come up to a door on the right finally! But this wasn't here before they only walk for about 30 seconds before they see this door when yesterday they walk down the hall for 2 hours.
"What is it" Fluttershy said.
"The sign on the door says it's a closet." Applejack said.
So they open it up wide and go inside it.
Inside it is dark, but Fluttershy uses her magic to glow up the room.
THERE ARE HEADS EVERYWHERE. Applejack and Flutter screAM. There are heads everywhere. They are extra heads for the animals. Fluttershy walks up to one and puts it on. Apple puts on another.
"Do you see Apple blom anywheres?" Apple says.
"No way, Ho-Zay." Fluttershy said and then laughed.

They Keep On Keepin' On and keep on looking for AppelBloom. They look around the closet and find a broom and a mop and. However, the did not find Apple Jaoom. They sighed of relieve and they went out the door to head back.

§

"Welp, no sign of Apple Bloob. Look like we have to go home...It's like 4 AM and I gotta wake up so I can pick apples" Applejackl said.

Fluttershy yawned and then Pinkie yawns and then Apple yawned because yawning was contagious and they couldn't help it.
They all went home agian.