• Published 14th Jul 2012
  • 4,552 Views, 33 Comments

Regular Show in Equestria - dbzponyninja



The Regular Show gang becomes bronies and go to the land of Equestria.

  • ...
67
 33
 4,552

Season 3 Episode 4 The Human World

Regular Show in Equestria Season Three Episode Four The Human World by dbzponyninja Written on ‎Tuesday, ‎September ‎2, ‎2014

Last time on Regular Show in Equestria Mordecai took his friend C.J. (Cloudy Jay) to Equestria with him and the two of them proceeded to hang out and have fun with all six members of The Mane Six, the three founding members of The Cutie Mark Crusaders and Cheerilee what happens next let's find out right now?


One day back at the park Skips the yeti told Mordecai the bluejay, Rigby the raccoon, Pops, Benson the gumball machine, Thomas the billygoat and High Five Ghost "Hey guys i've added a new setting to the portal to Equestria, now you can set it to Ponyville, Canterlot, Manehattan, The Crystal Empire, Appleloosa and The Human World from the first Equestria Girls movie as well as the upcoming but not out yet Equestria Girls Rainbow Rocks."

Mordecai and Rigby asked Skips "Are we going to go to The Human World now or wait until Rainbow Rocks comes out so that we can experience the events of the movie on the day that the movie comes out later this month?"

Skips told Mordecai and Rigby "I think it would be better to wait but i've also added a new feature as well, I know that we've been to Equestria during the events of Season Four episodes before but now we can type in the title of any Season Four episode and we will be teleported to Equestria during the events of said episode without it you know happening at random like it's been doing."

Muscle Man, Mordecai and Rigby all said at the same time "Wow Skips that's awesome."

Skips told them "Thanks anyway I just thought i'd let you all know." The End.

Comments ( 4 )

I feel bad for some of these crossovers I came up with crossovers of TV shows I've watch but most of the time I only find the ones with more down reviews then positive ones

5908313 I know it's a shame isn't it?

5908473 Ya I suck with story righting but when I tell it from my head to my friends it sound epic but trying to write it down or type I'm just like uh...

Login or register to comment