• Published 14th Jul 2012
  • 4,552 Views, 33 Comments

Regular Show in Equestria - dbzponyninja



The Regular Show gang becomes bronies and go to the land of Equestria.

  • ...
67
 33
 4,552

Season 2 Finale Cutie Mark Mix Up

Regular Show in Equestria Season Two Finale Episode The Cutie Mark Mix Up by dbzponyninja Written on ‎January ‎15, ‎2014

Last time on Regular Show in Equestria Mordecai the bluejay, Thomas the billygoat, Skips the yeti and Rigby the raccoon decided to help Spike the dragon pet sit all of the Mane Six's pets while The Mane Six went to The Crystal Empire to invite the Equestria Games Inspector to The Crystal Empire and show her a good time in hopes that The Crystal Empire might be the ones to host the upcoming Equestria Games however they wound up dumping the task on The Cutie Mark Crusaders only to find out that they can't handle the task either however Angel Bunny wound up escaping and boarding a train for The Crystal Empire at the same time that The Mane Six were using a train to return to Ponyville but all three founding members of The Cutie Mark Crusaders, Spike, Skips, Thomas, Rigby and Mordecai were able to catch Angel Bunny and return back home without being discovered what happens next let's find out right now?

Benson the gumball machine, High Five Ghost, Mordecai, Muscle Man, Pops, Rigby, Skips and Thomas used Skips's portal to Equestria to go to Ponyville at the same time that Twilight Sparkle just discovered that Applejack now had Rarity's cutie mark, Fluttershy now had Pinkie Pie's cutie mark, Pinkie Pie now had Applejack's cutie mark, Rainbow Dash now had Fluttershy's cutie mark and Rarity now had Rainbow Dash's cutie mark and all of them had just got done singing What My Cutie Mark is Telling Me from the Season 3 Finale episode of My Little Pony Friendship is Magic titled Magical Mystery Cure however as they had seen that episode recently they decided to let Twilight figure out what to do on her own without spoiling anything.

Then after Twilight sang the sad song I Have To Find A Way from that same episode she figured out how to turn her friends back to normal and did just that as all of them sang A True True Friend.

Benson, High Five Ghost, Mordecai, Muscle Man, Pops, Rigby, Skips and Thomas hid in a bush when Twilight rewrote the spell from the spell book that unwittingly caused her friends cutie marks to swap with one another and was then blasted by The Elements of Harmony that all of them were wearing which transported her to what both Bronies and Pegasisters alike refer to as The Alicorn Plane where Princess Celestia sang Celestia's Ballad and Twilight was transformed into a alicorn and teleported back to Ponyville.

Then the next day Princess Celestia, Princess Luna and Princess Cadence were all at Canterlot Castle along with all six members of The Mane Six and Prince Shining Armor who is Princess Cadence's husband as well as the newly crowned Princess Twilight's older brother in order to celebrate Princess Twilight's coronation while Benson, High Five Ghost, Mordecai, Muscle Man, Pops, Rigby, Skips and Thomas teleported back to the park where they both live and work at. The End.


On the next episode of Regular Show in Equestria Mordecai, Muscle Man, Rigby and Skips teleport themselves to Ponyville in the land of Equestria at the same time that the events of the two part Season Four premiere episode titled Princess Twilight Sparkle are happening however this time they decide to help her out without giving anything anyway or spoiling what is supposed to happen anyway all of this and more will happen on the next exciting two part episode of Regular Show in Equestria.


Regualar Show in Equestria Season Three Episode 1 The Everfree Forest Has Come Alive part 1 of 2.