• Published 14th Jul 2012
  • 4,552 Views, 33 Comments

Regular Show in Equestria - dbzponyninja



The Regular Show gang becomes bronies and go to the land of Equestria.

  • ...
67
 33
 4,552

Season 2 Episode 5 Operation Friendship: The Quest For Discord's Friendship

Regular Show in Equestria Season 2 Episode 5 Operation Friendship: Discord's Quest For Friendship by dbzponyninja Written on ‎August ‎13, ‎2013

Last time on Regular Show in Equestria Muscle Man, Mordecai the bluejay, Rigby the raccoon and Skips the yeti went camping with Applejack, Applebloom, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle however Rainbow Dash started telling scary stories around the campfire which made the normally brave Scootaloo have nightmares and also make her afraid to tell her idol and hero about this until Princess Luna used her ability to walk into a pony's dream and convinced her to tell Rainbow Dash then she did in fact tell Rainbow Dash about her fears and then everypony plus Muscle Man, Mordecai, Rigby and Skips went back to their homes what happens next let's find out right now?

Pops, Benson the gumball machine, Muscle Man, High Five Ghost, Thomas the billygoat, Mordecai and Rigby all waited at Ponyville Fields with Twilight Sparkle, Spike the dragon, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash and Rarity for Princess Celestia to arrive with a very special guest however Applejack and Fluttershy were being held up by a little predicament at a dam nearby Sweet Apple Acres and were also expected to be there so Rainbow Dash had to find them and bring them to Ponyville Fields.

Princess Celestia told Fluttershy that she must be the one in charge of reforming Discord the draconequus after they free him from being a stone statue.

Despite both reluctance and skepticism from the other five members of The Mane Six as well as everybody back from the park Fluttershy let Discord stay at her cottage while she was attempting to reform him.

Discord did things like ate the reform spell that Twilight was looking for in her spell books in case Fluttershy somehow failed to reform and change Discord as well as become friends with him and he also made Fluttershy's cottage rotate and spin around in mid air as well.

Fluttershy invited the other six members of The Mane Six as well as everybody from the park to her cottage for a dinner party with Discord to show that he really is starting to change however that was when Fluttershy's pet rabbit Angel Bunny came through the window and through a game of charades he told everypony and body there that Discord has brainwashed beavers to flood Sweet Apple Acres.

Fluttershy told Discord in the soft almost quiet voice that she talks in "This is Applejack's home, you need to fix this."

Discord thought about it and replied back "Very well I will fix it, I just ask for one thing in return, I want you to promise that you will never use your Element of Harmony against me."

Fluttershy agreed as she took her Element of Kindness necklace off her neck but when he turned the flooded area into a skating rink she told him "Discord that's not fixing it."


Discord told her "Come on pal skate with me."

At that moment Spike came and picked up Fluttershy's Element of Harmony and then Twilight told her "He fixes this or he get's turned back to stone Princess Celestia will understand."

Fluttershy told Twilight "I promised not to use my Element of Harmony against him and i'm going to keep that promise."

Discord then said "See she can't break her promise to me because we're friends, she can't use her Element against me because we're friends."

Fluttershy told him "I'm not your friend."

Discord then said "Who cares, you think i'm going to turn everything back the way it's supposed to be because you say so, or otherwise i'll lose the only friend i've ever had."

Discord then thought about what he just said and then said after turning everything back to normal "Well played Fluttershy, well played."


Shortly afterwards in the middle of Ponyville Town Square Discord told Princess Celestia "Princess I am ready to use my magic for good instead of evil, most of the time."

Princess Celestia then said "Very good Fluttershy I definetly sense a big change in Discord."


Twilight told her "Fluttershy's friendship meant alot to Discord and once he gained it it was something he didn't want to lose."

Fluttershy said "He can be a real sweetheart, when he wants to be."

Princess Celestia whispered into Twilight's ear "I'm going to leave The Elements of Harmony with you Twilight just in case."

Shortly after this Pops, Benson, High Five Ghost, Muscle Man, Skips, Thomas, Mordecai and Rigby all used Skips's portal to return to their home and work place back at home on Planet Earth. The End.

On the next exciting episode of Regular Show in Equestria Margaret and Eileen break out of Canterlot jail and plot to resume their plans to assasinate both Fluttershy and Twilight however when Mordecai and Rigby overhear their plans will they be able to warn them in time or will the plan fail all these answers and more will be answered on the next exciting episode of Regular Show in Equestria.


Regular Show in Equestria Season 2 Episode 6 The Assassination Attempt.