• Published 30th Jul 2017
  • 1,272 Views, 16 Comments

Masked Matter-Horn - Pinkamena666



Twilight Sparkle is content with her job and has no worries in the world. She then witnesses a meteorite fall from the sky; a gem that grants her special abilities. However, an equally powerful unicorn wants the gem and will do anything to get it...

  • ...
2
 16
 1,272

The Sweetest Mare She Knew

It was a normal, noisy day in Maretropolis. Crime a constant occurrence and police sirens could be heard almost every hour of every day. So, it wasn't a stretch of the imagination that the Maretropolis Library was a very relaxing place for the citizens of the city. It was nice and quiet and specially built with soundproof walls to block out the noises of the city. However, every time the front door opened the sound spilled in, disrupting the silence.

Twilight Sparkle was a huge fan of the Library. So much so, in fact, that she became the full-time librarian. Currently, she was reading a Daring Do book behind the counter as she hadn't received a new customer in about half an hour. She was wearing a thin, plum sweatshirt and black shorts along with a pair of sandals. As she read her book, she was unaware of a close friend sneaking up beside her.

"Boo!" Yelled Trixie, popping up beside the desk and making the purple unicorn jump in fright. After receiving a few angry glares, she leaned against the counter, giggling. "Apologies, Sparkles." The blue unicorn wore a white tube top which covered her breasts and a purple, unzipped top showing it off. She also wore long, thin, black spandex pants and sandals.

"Trixie..." Twilight growled, fixing her sweater and picking her book up off the floor. "This is a library. You're supposed to be quiet..."

"Ooo! Sorry!" Her friend whispered loudly, leaning in over the counter. "Hey... Wanna catch a movie?"

Twilight leaned back in her chair before eyeing the blue mare. "I'm working."

"I know, I know," her friend cooed. "Trixie meant after."

Twilight's frown turned to a smile. "Sure. I'd like that."

"Great!" Getting a few more angry stares, Trixie looked around and chuckled softly. "Right," she whispered, looking at Twilight. "See ya later..." she cooed, holding out her hand.

Smiling, Twilight took her hand before Trixie slowly slid her hand away, heading towards the front door. Twilight then went back to reading her book. A smile spread across her face as she knew how mischievous Trixie could be in the theater. Especially if she asked to sit in the back.

The two went way back to when they were just foals. Trixie was practicing to be in the talent show while Twilight was focusing on her studies.

During lunch, Trixie sat by herself, as usual, and set a box on the table. It was about the size of a puzzle cube. The blue filly then pulled a fake plastic wand from her backpack. Twirling it around in front of her, she cleared her throat, a cute smirk spreading across her face.

"Watch in awe as the Great And Powerful Trixie makes a stuffed bunny appear in this box!"

She said it more to herself, but it caught the attention of a few others, including Twilight. When she tapped the box with the wand and opened it, it was empty. A few kids laughed under their breath as Trixie kept whacking the box with her wand.

"Come on! Come on! Come on!" The blue filly repeated.

Twilight smiled and closed her book, stuffing it in her backpack before getting up. She then made her way over towards the blue filly. Both were outcasts at this school as Twilight was a loner and others thought Trixie was weird. Not to mention she liked to boast and act tougher than she really was. It was a perfect match. As she approached, Trixie stopped whacking the box and looked up at her.

"You can't just make your stuffed bunny appear in the box without real magic," Twilight said with a smile. "Usually magic props have secret compartments for pulling off that illusion. Where'd you get yours?"

Trixie held her gaze for a few seconds before eyeing the little box. "Um... My house..."

The purple filly let out a giggle and sat down with her. "Maybe I can help."

The blue filly tilted her head and raised an eyebrow. "How?"

"Um... Duh..." Twi said, pointing to her horn.

Trixie let out an embarrassed chuckle. "Oh, yeah... Right." She then looked away slightly before looking at Twilight with a smile. "Thank you..."

Twilight clocked out of her shift at the library at 6pm. Spending the whole day reading her book was something she enjoyed a lot. But, what she enjoyed even more was being in the company of Trixie. Not only did she like the naughty things Trixie did but she also liked her as a mare. She was kind and funny. Full of herself, sure, but funny. Perhaps that's why Trixie felt the dame way about her. Because she saw things in Trixie that no one else did.

When she left the library, she saw Trixie waiting for her. The blue mare was sitting on the steps, watching the cars drive by. Smiling, Twilight made her way over to her. When she was close enough, she placed her hand on Trixie's shoulder, making the blue mare look up at her.

"Is Trixie ready?" She asked with a smile.

Trixie nodded and stood up. "Of course she is," she replied, taking Twilight's hand.

The two then left the steps and began walking down the sidewalk, heading towards the movie theater. It wasn't that far and the two did enjoy a walk every now and then. Both of them had cars, but once in a while they would just resort to walking. Except if they needed to go somewhere deeper in the city. As of a few weeks ago, the two moved into an apartment together on the outside of the city, where it was the quietest.

"So, how are your shows going?" Asked Twilight, breaking the silence between them.

"Oh, just... amazing," Trixie said with a light gasp and a wide smile. "I've made some really great props for the show that makes it appear like I'm using magic."

"I'm guessing that magic inhibitor ring I made for you works?"

"Like... a charm," Trixie smirked as she pulled a ring from her pocket. "All I do is let a unicorn try in the audience try it on to prove that it works."

"Glad to hear it's going well," the purple mare replied as they neared an alley, where Twilight heard a commotion.

"Oh, yes," Trixie continued, not hearing the noise. "It has changed everything for the better. And, I have you to thank for it," she cooed, poking Twilight's chest lightly.

The librarian smiled at her before looking in the alley as they passed it. Letting out a gasp, she stopped walking. When Trixie felt her Twi's hand slip from her grasp, she stopped walking and looked back at her.

"Twilight?" She asked, sounding worried.

Twi didn't hear her as she watched a stallion a kick another stallion, who was curled up on the ground and covering his face. When she stopped, the stallion looked over at her and growled lightly.

"What are you looking at?" He asked, not stopping his thrusting. "You wanna join him?!"

"N-No, I--" Twi stammered, taking a step back.

"Come on, Twilight," Trixie said as she grabbed Twi's arm.

As she was pulled away, Twi saw the stallion return his attention to his victim.

"We have to do something," Twi said once they were further away.

"Like what?" Asked Trixie. "He would've killed you. Maybe even raped you first. That what you want?"

"N-No, but..."

"Twilight, listen," Trixie said as she stepped in front of Twilight and grabbed her arms. "There's nothing you can do... Even if you used magic on him, he would find you. You remember what happened to Glaze?"

Twi opened her mouth to say something, but the mention of Glaze kept her quiet. Nodding, she rested her forehead on Trixie's right shoulder, letting out a sigh. "I just... I wish there was something I could do to help..."

The blue mare nuzzled Twi and rubbed the back of her head. "I know you do, sweetie..."

Both mares entered the theater with their popcorn, soda, and candy. Trixie eyed the empty back row and smirked, gently grabbing Twi's arm.

"Hey," she cooed. "Back seats are open..." she said, before moving to sit in the back corner of the theater.

Twilight gave her a smile and followed her. Looks like it was gonna be one of those times. Sitting beside her mare friend, Twilight set her soda in the cup holder and her bucket of popcorn in her lap. The two mares kept to eating their popcorn as the opening trailers played. Seems like there were a few action movies coming out soon, as well as a horror movie that looked somewhat decent. When the movie finally started, the theater fell silent as everyone watched.

Trixie eyed Twilight and smirked, setting her popcorn down. She then leaned against Twilight and placed her hand on her bucket of popcorn. Without saying a word, the purple mare eyed her with a blush, before lowering her popcorn to the floor. Looking around, Twilight noticed that no one knew what was happening. Looking back at Trixie, she leaned in and kissed her on the lips.

Even though Trixie could be full of herself and loud, she could also be very gentle. This is something Twilight liked about her. She wasn't afraid when they engaged in sexual activities like this. She knew the mare would be gentle with her. And not to mention the feel of her lips against her own was a sensation that Twilight never thought she'd feel. When it came down to it, Trixie was the sweetest mare she knew.

Grabbing Trixie's shoulders, the purple mare pulled Trixie deeper into the kiss to stifle her moans. Twilight wasn't normally open about stuff like this. Not like Trixie. But, when they were together, she let it all out. As such, everyone else saw a nerdy bookworm, but Trixie saw a beautiful mare who was willing to put up with her antics and sometimes overwhelming attitude. For Trixie, Twilight was the sweetest mare she knew.

Eventually, Twilight broke the kiss and gave Trixie a smile. "Let's save all of our energy for when we get home," she whispered.

Nodding, Trixie gave her nose a kiss. "You got it," she whispered back.

Twilight smiled as the two went back to watching the movie.

Twilight opened the door to their apartment as both mares entered. Once inside, Trixie closed the door before both mares faced each other. A blush spread across Twilight's face as Trixie moved closer. The blue unicorn then took her hands and leaned in, kissing her on the lips. Closing her eyes, Twilight kissed back, placing her hands on Trixie's hips. After what felt like minutes, Trixie broke the kiss.

"Why don't you get comfortable..." the magician cooed. "I bought some lingerie today I think you might like..."

Blushing even more, Twilight smiled and nodded. "Okay..."

Giving her one last kiss on the lips, Trixie ran into the bathroom to get changed. After she left, Twilight turned her attention to the window overlooking the city. Walking over to it, she looked out. Faint sirens could be heard in the distance. Letting out a sigh, she closed the curtains and made her way into the bedroom.

Their apartment wasn't huge but it did have a main living room area with a small kitchen, couch and a TV. There was also a bathroom that had two doors, connecting to the bedroom and living room. The bedroom was big enough to hold a bed made for two, a dresser, bedside table with lamp, and a TV across from the bed. It wasn't much but it was home.

Pulling off her sweater, she tossed it on top of the dresser. Afterwards, she removed her shorts, setting them with her sweater as she now stood in her lace black bra and panties. Usually she'd set them in the hamper in the bathroom, regardless of Trixie's presence in there, but the magician wanted her new lingerie to be a surprise. So, the dresser would have to do.

Not long after the purple mare laid down on the bed, Trixie emerged from the bathroom. It was clear she must've gone to a shop which specializes in sexy lingerie since all she had one was a thin, lace tube top which squished her breasts together and very thin, skimpy lace black panties.

"I know you like black lace, so... what do ya think?" Trixie asked with a smile, striking a pose like she was about to sit down.

Twilight stared at her and sat up. She felt her heart rate quicken as she scanned the mare's body with her eyes. "You... You look... a-amazing," she replied with a smile.

The magician then made her way over to the bed before straddling Twilight's lap, wrapping her arms around her. "Glad you like it. I had to save up for it."

"What?" Asked Twilight, eyes going slightly wide. "H-How much did you--"

She was cut off when Trixie put a finger to her lips. "Shh... Anything for you..." she cooed, leaning in and replacing her fingers with her own lips, both mares letting out a soft moan.

After about 30 seconds, Twilight grabbed Trixie's side and rolled them over so she was on top, the blue mare letting out a giggle.

Twilight was startled awake as Trixie plopped down atop her.

"Trixie is sooooo sorry..." the blue mare apologized as she hugged the mare.

Twilight hesitated before letting out a yawn and rubbing her eyes. "Um... For what? For..." She paused to yawn again. "For falling asleep on me again?"

"Yes, that," Trixie said quickly. "But, I can make it up to you!"

"I'm still groggy... Wait until I'm awake..."

Trixie quickly stood up. "Then, let's shower together! I'll do it in there!" She said excitedly before rushing into the bathroom.

Twilight let out a groan, before letting out a chuckle. Another one of Trixie's cute personality traits is that if she feels like she wronged Twilight in any way she'd do whatever she could to make it right. It was especially cute when it was for something like this. Sliding off the bed, Twilight went over to the bathroom door and opened it, stepping inside and closing the door.

Twilight and Trixie left the bathroom with a towel wrapped around their bodies as Twilight made her way to the dresser and Trixie plopped onto the bed, turning on the TV. There was a news report on an upcoming meteor shower tonight.

"Hey, there's going to be a meteor shower tonight," Trixie said with a smile. "Hang out in the park and watch it?"

Twilight smiled as she opened her dresser and looked over at Trixie. "Of course. That sounds lovely." She then returned her attention to her dresser as she pulled out a black bra and black panties.

Trixie watched her slip into her underwear before switching the channel to a game show. Hearing the channel change, Twilight looked back at her.

"Don't you have a gig today?" She asked, pulling out a thin, dark purple t-shirt.

"Nope," the magician replied, moving her legs back and forth as she watched the TV. "Nothing today. Saturday, though... Tomorrow..." Looking over at Twilight, she smiled. "Don't you have the mid-day shift?"

Twi eyed her and smiled lightly. "Yeah? So?"

"Well..." Trixie began as she looked at the clock on the bedside table, before looking at her again. "You have 1 hour before you have to be there. Watch TV with me."

Hesitating, Twilight smiled and put her shirt away before heading over to the bed. When she sat down, Trixie got behind her and opened her towel, wrapping them both in it as she rested her chin on Twilight's right shoulder.

"I'm so glad we moved in together," the blue mare said, scooting closer to the bookworm and cuddling a little more tightly. "Mmm... Waking up with you is amazing..."

"I feel the same way, Trix," Twi said with a smile. "I've known you for a while, but I love seeing this side of you... Even if you're normal personality is pretty adorable."

Giggling, Trixie gave her neck a kiss. "Kids found it annoying growing up. It was only after I became a real magician did they accept it..." She then paused for a moment as she gave a small, happy smile. "Except you... You gave me a chance from the start..."

Twilight smiled lightly, too, before turning around and wrapping her arms around the mare, looking her in the eyes. "We've been over this before, Trix," she said as she put her hand on the mare's cheek. "You're a sweet mare... You can stop being baffled by the idea that someone actually loves you."

Trixie blushed and smiled. "Twilight, I--"

She was cut off when Twilight leaned in and kissed her. The purple mare suddenly gasped when she looked at the clock. "Oh, shoot!" She gasped, jumping off the bed.

"What's wrong?" Asked the blue mare, sitting up.

"I forgot to factor in the time it'll take to walk there," Twilight said quickly as she slipped her shirt on.

"Just take your car, silly," Trixie said with a light chuckle.

"Huh?" The librarian asked, looking back at her. "Oh... Right... The car..." Blushing in embarrassment, she started to slow down, searching for a pair of shorts.

Trixie pulled her gaze from Twi's butt as she returned her attention to the game show. Twilight soon found what she was looking for; a pair of black shorts.

"You can visit me at the library," Twi said as she pulled on her shorts. "If you promise to be quiet."

Trixie let out a chuckle and rolled onto her back. "I may do that. I do enjoy spending time with it."

Giggling, the purple mare closed the dresser and turned to face Trixie. "We're pretty much together all the time, Trix."

"I know," the mare replied with a smile. "And I enjoy it."

Slipping into her sandals, Twilight walked over to her and bent over, giving her a quick kiss on the lips. "Catch ya later, Trix," she cooed, standing up and heading out of the bedroom. "Love ya!" She called.

"And Trixie loves you, Twilight Sparkle!" The blue mare called back, making the librarian giggle as she left the apartment.