• Published 25th Jul 2017
  • 1,319 Views, 18 Comments

Do You Really Love Me Unconditionally? - stephamazin



Because of Fluttershy's crippling shyness she's enrolled in junior flight camp. She meets bullies but none of them matters when she sees Dash; at that moment Fluttershy is obsessed. Her love causes her to take action, action some would deem deranged.

  • ...
4
 18
 1,319

A Vow of Everlasting Love


Fluttershy had been saving money the day after Rainbow Dash accepted her confession and the two mares had started dating. Now she had saved up enough to purchase a small cloud house to live in. Secretly, she had also gone shopping for a beautiful gold bracelet that would be a perfect fit around Rainbow Dash's foreleg. "The house you picked is adorable, just don't forget that I come first" Kat stood behind Fluttershy, with a confident smirk, before walking up and placing a hoof on her shoulder. "Join me in the bedroom." It wasn't a question; she walked of with her tail swaying behind her. Fluttershy sighed before walking in the same direction.

-------------------------------------------------------

Fluttershy was currently terrified, she was standing in front of Rainbow's personal heroes holding an autographed flyer and was about to ask them for a huge favor. "Hey Spitfire, do you remember me?" Spitfire stared at the yellow pegasus for a moment before she recognized the pony standing petrified.

"Oh hey, it's good to see you! How's Dash been flying?" A smile quickly erupted on the mare's face. "I didn't think you were the type to come to events like this; usually, Dash has to drag you." They both chuckled at the image.

"Spitfire I know this is a tad random but I was hoping you could preform a routine for Rainbow Dash that I could handle. I want to propose to her and I just know she'd love it." Fluttershy stared at Spitfire and the rest of the team with large glossy puppy dog eyes.

They all stared at her in surprise "Of course!" they said in unison

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Fluttershy practiced many of the more simple tricks the Wonderbolts had for weeks before inviting her special somepony to dinner at the edge of Cloudsdale.

"Hey, -uh- Rainbow Dash. Would you come with me to the edge of Cloudsdale for a picnic?" Rainbow Dash took a moment from eating a rather large sandwich to mumble a mouth filled response.

Once Fluttershy and Ranbow Dash had arrived she left Rainbow sitting on the yellow blanket and went to meet the Wonderbolts. Fluttershy placed the google on and flexed her wings before following after them. First she flew up beside the Wonderbolts while they did barrel rolls, leaving a trail of smoke behind them. Fluttershy's wings pumped furiously while she did her own flips.

When she landed she panted hard but when she looked up she knew it was worth it. Rainbow's eyes were filled with stars and her blue fur had a little pink tinge. "Oh my Goddess, that was awesome Flutters!" The yellow pegasus swiftly walked up to her blue counterpart. Placing her hooves on her face before pulling her in for a kiss.

They didn't stop kissing till they heard cheers and whistles behind them. "You two are so lovey-dovey that it's making me sick." Joked Spitfire "Besides don't you have something important to tell Rainbow?" Fluttershy's face temporarily contorted with worry before growing serious.

Fluttershy moved from Rainbow Dash to reach into the wooden basket. She pulled out the bracelet carefully balancing it upon a hoof before dropping into a low bow. "W-would you be willing to spend the rest of your life with me as your one and only pony; to forever love me and allow me to return the same?" Fluttershy raised her head to her beloved with a smile rivaling the sun.

Somewhere in the back of her mind she was cringing at the embarrassment of shedding tears in front of the Wonderbolts but at this moment she simply could make herself try to hide the tears flowing unhindered down her face. She opened her mouth in an attempt to make a noise resembling words. The only sounds that came out was sobbing and sniffles resembling those of a foal. Finally she chose to wave words and hugged Futtershy tightly while furiously kissing her, leaving a trail of kisses on her muzzle.

Rainbow Dash's tears caused her to drink a whole pitcher of apple cider while the Wonderbolts conversed and ate the baked sweets Fluttershy had made. Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy remained glued to each other.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash returned home Rainbow was quick to fall asleep with all the excitement that had previously happened. Fluttershy, however, was drawn from her tea by the sound of hooves on solid cloud. She placed her teacup on the nightstand and wandered to the front door. "Good Evening, It's very late if it isn't important could it wait till morning?"

Suddenly she was snapped awake by the slight ringing in her ears. She looked up to see a hoof still mid air and the crying face of a mare. "Did you give that rainbow pegasus a wedding bracelet?" Fluttershy blank expression morphed into a scowl as her yellow skin was tinged pink. Rather than answer she simply nodded her head with a pair of fearless turquoise eyes. "How dare you; do you not understand that I own you!? When did you think that I would be okay with this." The mares face was filled with wrath she took two breaths before fixing her expression and speaking in a voice with barely suppressed rage. "I order you to end your relationship with that revolting, maggot-filled adrenaline junkie and take back that bracelet now"

Kat and Fluttershy stared each other down before the later struck with the distance between them it was easy launching herself towards the pegasus and swiftly clocking her. Kat's body crumpled after the blunt force rammed into her temple easily giving her a mild concussion. Fluttershy took hold of her back legs dragging her into the living room before checking on Rainbow Dash and maneuvering the mare down the flight of stairs. Afterwards, she wrapped her body in a fabric alike to what pegasi used when racing earth ponies or unicorns. Finally chaining a hoof so her radius of movement would be bound to a circle with a diameter of six feet. She walked flew back upstairs to grab a bottle of water and left in nearby Kat so if she woke up from her concussion at least she wouldn't be thirsty.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Days passed in premarital bliss before Rainbow became curious of what Fluttershy wandered away from their bed for. Each time she heard sounds come from the living room ranging from quiet sobbing to hysterical laughter, what she thought was scariest is when Fluttershy would talk to herself as if she were having a two-pony conversation.

When Fluttershy had left to go to the market after Rainbow complained about feeling like eating ratatouille she'd gone off to get the ingredients. Rainbow Had searched the house top to bottom before finding it hidden underneath her jewelry box. She walked cautiously to the door slowly putting in the key hearing each lock click into place before the door opened to reveal a staircase leading into a thick darkness.

The walked down was slow as her ears stung from the numbing silence all she could her was her own breathing; until her ears perked to another. The sound of chains rattling; Her hoof groped the wall till she touched a light switch. The darkness fled from the light but remained hidden in the corners watching the scene play out. Rainbow stared at the beaten mare she often saw with Fluttershy. Her eye was bruised and swollen shut while several patches of blues and purples stuck to her dirty grey coat. The mare flinched with every breath she took she tried to take small fast breaths but it only succeeded in making her feel breathless.

Rainbow's hooves felt like cement as her mind raced to understand what lay before her, her breath hitched causing the mare to lift her head and train her working eye on her. The two stared in silence before the eye moved to her right growing sad and scared. Rainbow Dash turned to look at the pony behind her; her face was a blank mask but her eyes betrayed a strange mixture of emotions: fear, anger, love, disappointment... even a small amount of pride. Before Rainbow Dash could say anything her fiance and long time friend now turned stranger spoke. "Do you really love me unconditionally?"

"Fluttershy what's going on?" Rainbow felt a shiver from the expression on her face.

Although a tear escaped from her eye her expression remained the same. "Do you know that I would kill for you? Anyone at all just for your pleasure. If you were to ask me to slit my own throat I would. Because I love you more then you can comprehend."

"T-that's not love Fluttershy that's an obsession. I love you too, which is why I'm going to turn you in." Rainbow Dash burst into motion hurriedly breaking the lock before she was stopped by a sharp pain in her side. Fluttershy stood crying, her knife hilted in Rainbow's flesh. She flipped Rainbow onto her back before continuing. Each stab hurt less as Rainbows body grew numb. The last thing she saw before the end was Fluttershy bringing the knife up to her own neck.

Comments ( 1 )

Plot is actually very unique and well thought out, but the writing feels a bit mechanical I guess? Not too sure how to describe it, but it didn't really feel like a ton of character were in the characters (ya feel me?). Nevertheless, loved reading the story and can't wait to see what else you put out.

Login or register to comment