• Published 25th Jul 2017
  • 1,327 Views, 18 Comments

Do You Really Love Me Unconditionally? - stephamazin



Because of Fluttershy's crippling shyness she's enrolled in junior flight camp. She meets bullies but none of them matters when she sees Dash; at that moment Fluttershy is obsessed. Her love causes her to take action, action some would deem deranged.

  • ...
4
 18
 1,327

Different Perspectives On Love


Fluttershy watched silently as the light blue faded into darkness, her hooves kicking wildly. Once she could stop imagining the sound of her screaming against her restraints and the image of her crying face. For a moment a small part of her felt guilty but when she thought of Rainbow Dash her heart settled and the piece of her grew silent. She took another bite of her sandwich before grimacing and throwing it away. "I guess I'm not as hungry as I thought."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lightning Dust's parents came knocking at her home a week later. "I'm sorry to bother but I-I'm looking for my daughter after leaving flight camp a few days ago she never came home. I've have the police looking for her and the city is covered in flyers but noponies seen hide her since." Mrs. Shy ushered the distraught mother in and gave her a teacup of relaxing chamomile tea.

"I know that your daughter's missing but at a time like this you should run yourself raw, you need to accept help from other ponies and keep your chin up and glasses on as I always say." After having an additional cup of tea while trying to control her breathing she received a hug from my mother, thanked her, and left. Fluttershy watched the whole exchange from the staircase, part of her felt bad and a much larger part felt indifferent. Rather than remain in the house she walked over to the Hospital.

"Hello miss, who are you looking for today?" A white pegasus with a bandage cutie mark asked with a gentle smile.

"I'm looking for a filly my age who was brought it in with a fractured wing. Her name is Rainbow Dash" The nurse began shifting through the current patients in the hospital. When she found the name she gave directions to room 104. "Thank you very much."

Fluttershy stood silently in front of Rainbow Dash's door while her mind screamed, act as if nothing has happened and maybe she won't notice. The door squeaked loudly when opened. "Hello? Oh, Fluttershy it's great to see you again." Suddenly Rainbow Dash's cheeks too on a slight pink. "Thank you for... saving my life; could you visit me everyday?" Fluttershy rushed over to the side of her bed before grabbing a stool to sit on.

"I will never ever let anything hurt you and I will never ever leave you." Fluttershy rests her head on the bed while Rainbow Dash pushed Fluttershy's hair from her face. It turns out Fluttershy wasn't a very cute crier. Tears streamed and her nose ran she hiccuped and sniffled from the force of her crying. "I don't know what would happen to me if I lost you." Both fillies began crying, hugging each other all the while. Eventually they fell asleep holding hands.

An hour later the door opened up to reveal a pegasus couple; they gasped when they saw the two fillies asleep with tears in their eyes. "Oh, Bow look at that. We should make a Best Friend Ever trophy for Fluttershy; I'm so glad they're both okay." Bow Hothoof walks over to them and places a small blanket over Fluttershy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fluttershy was gently awoken by someone shaking her. "Fluttershy, Fluttershy" She tried to blink the sleep from her eyes and face the unknown voice. "Good you're awake, I need to talk to you but not here, not in front of Rainbow Dash. Meet me by the entrance it's important." Fluttershy watched the shadow vanish with confusion. Who was that? Fluttershy took the blanket laying on top of her and wrapped it around her shoulders before walking out of the room.

The hospital was terrifying at this time of night, a place usually filled with noise and people was deathly quiet aside from the occasional coughs that could be heard from down the hall. Fluttershy stopped at the door and peered through them. Outside a young filly stood in the light cast by a street light. The filly had bright blue hair and dark gray fur. Fluttershy cautiously left the hospital; the sound of the door closing behind her caused the filly to turn. "Good evening Fluttershy I'm Kat. I wanted to tell you some information I recently found out." Fluttershy listened closely, worried she would hear something she disliked. "Imagine my surprise when I saw a shadow out delivering mail. I was stunned when I read said mail 'If you touch her I'll rip all your teeth out. Hurt her and I'll break every bone in your body one at a time.' and most interesting of all 'Insult her and I'll cut your tongue off and watch as you choke on the blood.' I wish I could have seen those colts terrified expressions." Kat giggled, her face twisting into grotesque obsession.

"Then when I saw you kick that pitiful filly off Cloudsdale and then just walking off as if you had done nothing, I loved it." Kat's eyes seemed to glow in the darkness as she gazed into Fluttershy's eyes.

Fluttershy stood frozen "You're insane" She breathed. The filly's smile only widened

"Everypony here is mad, you may have noticed that I'm not all there myself. Now here's what I want in exchange for my silence. You aren't allowed to resist me."

"Only if you can swear to Celestia that it won't affect Rainbow Dash and that she'll never know anything about what happened."

"For now, deal." And like that she was a slave to Kat's every desire, Fluttershy hoped she wouldn't be treated like a gopher. Kat raised a sock-covered hoof to her face and concentrated. "Time for my first desire... kiss me." Fluttershy nearly fell over from surprise. She rubbed at her ears confused. "You didn't mishear kiss me." Fluttershy grimaced from the thought of giving her first kiss to such a filly but the information Kat held was like a noose tied around Fluttershy's neck. She knew if she were to refuse the floor would fall out from under her. So she did as she was told. Moving close to the filly she positioned her face and moved forward. Her lips were soft and her kiss was just as gentle. When the kiss ended Kat's face was completely flushed as she tried to refocus on the world. "You're a good kisser, I'll see you at flight camp" The filly licked her lips before skipped away, humming some unknown tune.

Fluttershy sat down on the pavement and looked up into the star filled sky, it was a full moon, Fluttershy asked it a question she already knew the answer to. "Just breathe Fluttershy. If anything goes wrong I can always kill her. With what I've done what's a little more blood?"

Author's Note:

There is going to be a time jump after this chapter, they will be aged up to adult because honestly I have no Idea what age they're suppose to be anymore.