• Published 23rd Jul 2017
  • 2,032 Views, 81 Comments

The Code of the Villains - Kaliann25



Bright Spark son of Twilight Sparkle is a genius like his mother. But unlike Twilight, Bright is an evil genius. His goal? To become the greatest villain in the world.

  • ...
7
 81
 2,032

Rule # 7

Rule # 7:
A villain’s true power comes from the ability to weaken the enemy, not from pure strength

It was about 4:00 PM, a beautiful afternoon where all the inhabitants of Ponyville continued with their normal lives after the attack of the mysterious new villains. Princess Celestia even offered a portion of the Royal Treasure to replace the town’s taxes that were stolen by Z and Dolly. At least the damage was minimal allowing Twilight to take the situation calmly and focusing on what was most important: taking care of her son and niece who were busy with their homework. Or clarifying, Bright was sleeping peacefully on his chair after finishing his homework in less than ten minutes, but Flurry was struggling for almost two hours. Unfortunately for the pink alicorn, Twilight have decided to personally supervise her homework-doing so Bright was unable to fulfil his part of the deal; but at least she remained silent about the whole thing of him being the school bully.

“Come on dear! This can’t be so difficult, you almost got it! Just try to concentrate!” Encouraged Twilight.

“No, NO!” I can’t do it, I can’t do it, I can’t do it!” Protested Flurry Heart exasperated. “Is not my fault I’m not a nerd like you or Bright! Why do I have to learn math? Who cares about school?! I’m a Princess for Celestia’s sake, I don’t have to study!”

Twilight looked sternly at Flurry, who at the end smashed her head against the table.

“Sorry auntie, is just that I’m tired, bored and sick of this! Sorry for calling you a nerd”

“Don’t worry, I am a nerd and proud of it. But you may be right, maybe we both could use a rest before continuing with your homework. Lemonade?”

“Huh? Yes, thank you. Hey Bright, wake up!”

The kid opened his eyes and looked at all the notebooks all over the table.

“You’re done already? Finally! Mom, is it really necessary for me to be here as she does her homework? Her constant complains and whining are distractive and very annoying!”

Twilight sighed sadly.

“No Bright, don’t worry. I thought that your speed could motivate your cousin but apparently motivation is not the problem. Why do you think you’re having so much trouble, Flurry?”

The preteen just crossed her hooves and kicked a chair.

“I don’t know, maybe I’m dumb or something”

“Maybe, after all you spent all your time reading comics with uncle Spike, right?” Added Bright.

Flurry frowned, but Twilight decided to cut it for good and opened the door with her magic. Thankful, Bright jumped out from the chair and ran to meet his friend Luminositè.

Then Twilight turned back to Flurry.

“Ignore Bright, he’s a little grumpy since I forced him to stay here this whole time. But come on, I know you’re not a fool Flurry. According to Shine, you managed to fool him and Cadence all this time before you get into trouble. Or isn’t truth that all this time you perfectly falsified grade reports and your parents’ signatures?”

“I’m not that good, at the end they got me and sent me with you. No offense!”

“None taken” said Twilight rolling her eyes.

At the end the Princess of Friendship sat aside her niece and gently stroked her mane. Flurry smiled and cuddled with her aunt enjoying the contact, just what she need to relax.

“You know every action haves its consequences, so it’s only logical to think that a bad action will bring you bad things. The real reason Shine sent you with me is for me to help you not with your studies, but to show you how to use that brilliant mind of yours for good”

“I wish there was a career that only consists in reading comics and doing cosplay. That would be great”

Twilight giggled.

“I can just imagine what will happen when the time for you to choose an official Title come. Would you like to be known as the Princess of Comics?”

“What? No, I’ve talked about this with uncle Spike before and I prefer the Title of Geek Princess of all Comics. Thousand times better than Princes of Love or Princess of Friendship. Again, no offense”

They both laughed happily.

“See? You finally relaxed” smiled Twilight.

“Yeah, thank you auntie. Not all of us can be as perfect as Bright”

Twilight kissed her niece on the forehead.

“Bright is not perfect, nopony is. In fact I just remembered his worst tantrum. Oh, children!”

“What happened?” Asked Flurry suddenly interested.

“Don’t you ever mention it, understood? Especially to him” Asked Twilight.

“Cross my heart, hope to fly; or I make an appointment with the ophthalmologist” assured Flurry.

“Okay, I just told you that bad actions bring you bad consequences, right? I don’t remember exactly what started it, it was five years ago, so all I know is that Bright was angry with me, and, suddenly he told me he wasn’t going to be good anymore and tried to take an old lady’s cane to make her fall, because that was what bad pony would do. I got him on time and I had no choice but spank him. I thought it was over but when we get home he said he’ll find the way to be as evil as he wanted without any consequences”

“You spanked him again?” Asked Flurry.

“Why? No. He just locked himself in his room shouting, so I let him do as he pleased until he got tired and fell asleep. )'m pretty sure he forgot at the next day. Yeah, I bet the famous plan to be evil without consequences was never made”

Flurry just laughed imagining the scene.

“Remember, you promised to never mention this. Especially to your cousin” warned Twilight.

“I know, I know, but it was funny”

“So ready to continue with homework?”

“Now that I laughed, of course”

After that they finally finished quickly, relaxing worked wonderfully and finally Flurry could retire to her room where she opened her sketch book. At first she considered use a pink spandex suit, almost magenta as her mother’s fur; with a helmet that covered her entire face as Z’s, but hers was going to have a blue visor. But then the young Princess remembered she supposed to pass as a stallion so she switched to white and blue; but she still wasn’t convinced. All she was sure the helmet had to resemble Z’s.

Then she moved to the page where she made her fan-arts of Mister Z.

“You have to know you created me, you gave purpose to my life. You taught me life can be as a comic if you work hard enough”

Then she moved to another page full of drawings of Dolly.

“And you, you’re going down. You’re guiding a noble soul to his doom by following your villainous ways”

She draw for a little longer and then decided it was time to take a step further in her plan to become a superhero.

“Auntie, can I use the Castle’s gym?”

“Oh, go ahead but don’t touch Flash’s or Bright’s weights”

“Sure!”

Flurry nodded and went to work-out. If she wanted to defeat Z and Le Puppè she had to get strong enough to do it.

Luminositè’s toy house:

Lumi was sewing her Dollies’ dresses. Play dress up with them before actually use them was one of her favorite things to do.

“Bright, shut up! I can’t concentrate with the noise”

The kid shrugged.

“Okay, it’s cool! I’m done already” said Bright Spark putting aside his wrench.

“Mercí. What were you working on?”

“You see: right now Canterlot is highly protected and Ponyville is about to be, and with the moron of my cousin living in my house I can’t wait to rebuild my army of Z-Bots t to do a villainy; so I thought what if we attack multiple locations at the same time?”

Lumi made an understanding nod.

“Your Godmother will have no choice but divide her military in small groups we can handle easily instead of a concentrated force in two cities. You’re an evil genius!” smiled the girl.

“We both are. And that’s why is so fun working together; but I think it’ll be good for us to work separately from time to time. Don’t you think?”

Lumi smiled happily.

“I love the idea, but I need my own vehicle”

“You’re welcome!”

Lumi seemed a little confused at first, but then she shrieked excitedly when she took a good luck on the vehicle Bright have just finished, then she kissed the unaware boy straight on the lips.

“Eww, Lumi!” Complained Bright.

“Sorry, I got a little carried on. So I have my own Dolly-Mobile?”

“I’ll let you personalize it as you want”

“Oh, I’m so excited! I can’t wait to design the Dolly-Mobile with gadgets and decorations!”

Bright smiled, everything was doing fine for the bad side.

Author's Note:

So a short chapter without too much action, but at least the origins of Mister Z are finally revealed. And what do you think of Flurry?

Read ya’ later!!