• Published 23rd Jul 2017
  • 2,046 Views, 81 Comments

The Code of the Villains - Kaliann25



Bright Spark son of Twilight Sparkle is a genius like his mother. But unlike Twilight, Bright is an evil genius. His goal? To become the greatest villain in the world.

  • ...
7
 81
 2,046

Rule # 13

Rule # 13:
If your enemies get creative, you get twice as creative

Canterlot National Museum:

“And if you follow me” continued the tour guide, “this is the legendary helmet Commander Hurricane wore during the Pony Wars. Along with Clover the Clever’s robe, those two are the only relics from before the consolidation of Equestria that we keep. With the pass of the years, several private collectors tried to put their hooves on these objects, both by licit and illicit ways. But nopony have ever been able to subtract them from the museum. And never will.”

“Wanna bet?” asked one of the visitors, with a strange mechanical voice.

The guide stared at this pony, since the tour started, this guy unnerved him. He haven’t talk until now, but his eyes were more like two lighting bulbs instead of actual eyes. And now that he noticed, he haven’t even blinked. Not to mention his moves were oddly rigid. More like a pony, he was like the imitation of a pony.
But the poor guide couldn’t say anything, since the strange pony suddenly jumped, and with superpony strength, he destroyed the security glass (reinforced with the most powerful spells known). A flame torrent activated falling right on the stranger, along with the evacuation alarm.
All ponies, both visitors and employees, began to escape from the museum as a bunch of soldiers got into the museum; to face the strange pony, who was still complete and with the helmet on its hooves after receiving the flame attack.

“You are under arrest!” shouted the squad leader.

Much to the soldiers’ surprise, the pony turned to them, and unzipped its skin revealing the metal structure underneath. The machine looked at the guards, and simply aimed one of its metallic hooves to them, shooting them with metal spikes.
The soldiers created several force-field with their magic, but the attack never came. Another strange pony, dressed in a black suit, with a ying-yang symbol embroidered in the flank jumped in front of them, and stopped the metal spikes with a katana. He looked like the classic representation of the ancient assassins from Japony.

“I don’t know who you are, but I, Shadow Ninjutsu, won’t let you go away with this” said the newcomer aiming his katana to the metallic pony.

The machine accepted the challenge and charged against Shadow Ninjutsu. It tried to punch the pony, but the ninja was able to cut the machine’s hoof with his enchanted katana. A stream of oil came out of the thing as it was blood. The ninja stepped backwards.

“Interesting…”

Then the ninja shivered.

“What’s going on?” asked the leader of the guards.

“Nothing, just my Ninja-Sixth-Sense” said the ninja examining the robot.

With his super ninja strength, he took the mechanical pony ant threw it through a window.

“This thing had distraction all over its face” explained Shadow Ninjutsu. “Luckily for you, I’m not alone”

“Yeah, right. And who are you?” asked one of the soldires.

“Me? Just a fan of comics. My friends and I came to clear the geek’s reputation, but you can call me Shadow Ninjutsu”

And he threw a smoke-bomb disappearing from the soldier’s sight.

“Did he just said a fan of comics? Geek?”

In another hall of the museum, another of those strange mechanical ponies were walking, carrying several artifacts from the ponies’ bronze era on its back. The machine could just leave, but it was looking for something… or somepony. Its sensors told him that somepony else was in the room, and waited patiently.

And effectively, a pony was stalking the machine from the roof. This one was wearing a light-blue suit with a blue helmet that had a lighting as a visor. Also his entire suit was covered with white lightings. He waited for several moments and finally jumped in front of the machine.

“Sorry dude, but this is a museum. Is forbidden to touch or take pictures”

Said that, he punched the machine with the strength of a hundred ponies.
The mechanical pony trembled all over and finally collapsed.

“Okay, that was easy. Too easy.” Said the pony in the blue suit, as he pressed activated his communicator. “Guys? Here’s Watt. I just destroyed one of Z’s machines, I think.”

A voice answered:

“This is Shadow N. Was that machine a poor imitation of a pony?”

“Yes. Have you found one too?”

“Well, duh! However, I think this is only a distraction. Z and Dolly are nowhere to be seen.”

Watt nodded, when suddenly he felt something was wrong. He turned to the machine that began to shake as it overcharged.

“Oh come on!”

Then, it exploded sending Watt to a wall.

“Yeah, I should see it coming”

He stood, and after checking everything was okay, that the suit did protected him, sighed. Then, an explosion coming from the other hall indicated the hero that the first machine had also exploded.
Watt sighed and began to look around the museum for more of those fake ponies. He found a couple of those machines in the ancient Ponygypt wing, right when they were taking a sarcophagus. The hero was about to intervene, but a breeze came from the hallways, turning into a pony in a black spandex suit, a raincoat and a detective hat.

“It’s just elementary my dear partners, I won’t let you take those old kings. They’ve done enough for their Kingdoms, let them rest in peace”

And activating his powers, the pony turned into ice.

“This might do the trick!”

Said that, he froze the two robots.

“Elemental, watch it!” warned Watt as he came in.

“Why? Shadow N already told me that they’re not real ponies”

“Yeah, but they can explode if you’re not careful”

“For real?”

As fast as a lightning bolt, Watt ran to the frozen machines, opened the window and threw them away right at the moment they exploded. But thanks to the hero’s brave intervention, nopony was harmed.

“Ehem, Watt…”

More of that machines came into the hall, preparing to fight-

“Perfect”

In Ponyville, from inside her room and helped by Discord’s magic mirror, Flurry was carefully watching her friends. She would join them for battle, but since Discord wasn’t going to help them with the watching this time, they agreed she’ll replace him since she already had the whole superhero experience.

“Captain Awesome here!” said Flurry. “I see no trace of Dolly and Z, but I’ll check the streets of Canterlot. I’ll let you know if I see something strange. They’re planning something, but where are they?”

The mirror showed her the streets of the city. Everything was peaceful, and quiet. Everypony went into hiding after the Royal Guard announced that the villains attacked. Then she noticed, a couple of hooligans in black hoodies painting graffiti on the back of Goldadn Diamond’s jewelry. Pure and simple vandalism, but on the daylight? Well, it had some sense since all the soldiers were concentrated on the museum along with the heroes. But still, she had to check.

“Guys! The only suspicious activity I see is a couple of hooligans painting some graffiti at Goldand Diamond’s store. Is not much, but we must check it”

“You have to be kidding me!” complained at the unison the other heroes.

“I know, I know, but a quick look won’t kill you” said the young Princess.

Back at the museum, the robotic ponies were still stealing things and such, and both heroes and soldiers were fighting but had to be careful. They’ve proved first-hoof that the machines would explode at any impact.

“Okay, Watt. You go” said Shadow N.

“What? Why me?” asked the electrical hero.

“Because you’re the fastest of us” said Elemental. “Go get them, and then come back here. All in less than a minute”

“Fuck you guys” sighed Watt.

“Oh! You kiss your mom with that mouth?” mocked Shadow N.

“Yes, in fact mom taught me all the bad words I know. Every time she crashes she swears like a lot” said Watt as he shrugged.

“Is that so? My mom as well” laughed Shadow N.

“As for me, one of my moms doesn’t like me to swear, but the other doesn’t mind” joined Elemental.

From her room, Flurry sighed.

“Guys, we are superheroes. Remember? We cannot reveal any personal information”

“Sorry!” they apologized.

Then Shadow Ninjutsu opened a window.

“Okay, what are you waiting to leave, Watt?”

Watt sighed but he jumped through the window and ran to the jewelry as fast as he could: like a lighting.

In the meantime, the two hooligans continued with their graffiti. Their designs were poor and all, but they were having a hell of a time.

“No one is coming” complained one of them.

“That means our plan worked” said the other. “Time for me to show you my newest invention!”

“Great!”

The girl took a can of paint and draw a circle. Just a circle.

“Hold!” suddenly shouted Watt as he came in. “There’s a thousand bits fine for this!”

“You don’t say” said both of the hooligans turning to him.

They both seemed genuinely surprised to see this stranger, but at the end shrugged.

“So Mon Capitein had friends”

“We should see this coming”

Then the one who pained the circle pressed a button on the can of paint, and the drawing glowed… to next disintegrate the wall where it was.

“Impressive! What’s that?”

“My Nano-machine’s latest application”

The two of them walked into the jewelry through the wall they just made.

“Three, two, one…”

Watt shot them an electric current to the both of them. They sighed, and threw their hoodies away (that exploded) revealing the black spandex suits underneath.

“I warned you we should use an extra layer of armor”

“Yeah, why haven’t you fixed our electricity vulnerability?”

“Go to hell Z, you’ve seen how busy I am!”

“Yeah, I’m sorry. But this is kind of frustrating”

They jumped just in time to elude another lighting from Watt.

Dolly aimed her hoof to the hero, and as always, her scarf wrapped against it as it was a snake and went straightly to Watt. But Watt moved with his super-speed, appearing right before the villains. Inside her helmet, Dinky grinned, and punched the two of them to the other side of the small local.

The two villains stood.

“I have to admit it, you have great moves” said Dolly.

“But, what’s your name?” asked Mister Z.

Watt charged his hooves with electricity.

“Exactly!”

“Huh?” asked the villains.

“W-A-T-T is my name. I’m the master of electricity. And my friends and I are the League of Heroes!”

“Oh, that’s great… I think”

Watt nodded.

“And we wouldn’t allow that you and your friend stain the name of us geeks and otakus!”

The two villains groaned annoyed.

“Not this merde again!”

“We are not otakus nor geeks!”

“Come on guys! Just look at yourselves! Why do you keep denying it?”

“Because we’re not!”

“Fine then!”

Watt charged his hooves with electricity and with his super-speed he moved to deliver a direct punch to the villains. But this time Z aimed his hoof to the blur he could see thanks to his helmet’s sensors, and shot his own electrical current. Watt grinned, he wouldn’t be able to dodge it, but he was powered by electricity so he had nothing to fear. And once he was hyper-charged by Z’s attack, Watt accelerated to deliver a hell of an attack to Z. Unfortunately for him, the floor moved under his hooves, and before he realized, he was rolling backwards. And with the acceleration he had, Watt ended up crashing violently to the statue of Celestia that was on Canterlot’s main plaza.

“Ouch…”

Z simply walked to them, and was about to kick the hero to finish this ridiculous encounter. But a bo staff put on his way. Z turned to he supposed was one of Watt’s partners, but he saw nopny.

“What?”

Several shurikens were threw out of nowhere to the villain, who protected himself with his forehooves. Dolly then extended her scarf, catching the idiot who hided in the shadows. Shadow Ninjutsu barely eluded it and landed before Dolly.

“How could you see me? Ore wa Ninja desu!”

Dolly made a sign, and a squad of her dollies walked to the light.

“Je have plenty of these hidden around. And every single one of them are eyes and ears for me”

Shadow Ninjutsu prepared his bo staff.

“Omoshiroi”

They started to fight, as Watt and Z were fighting on their own. The villains were enjoying themselves, there was nothing that they loved the most than a challenge. But they were asking themselves where Captain Awesome was. They really liked him.
And for the heroes, they were wondering where their third partner, Elemental, was.

Suddenly one of the dollies turned and released a stream of oil, covering another hidden individual with it. Another of the tiny androids came in, and with a spark, he turned on the oil covering the hero on fire.

But Elemental didn’t worried. He turned himself into fire as he proudly announced, “An elementary trick, but unfortunately for you, evil-doers, I’m the master of the elements!”

Then he directed some flames to the dollies, but they didn’t burn.

“Pardon, but the dollies are stronger than that” explained Dolly as she took a silver sphere from her suit. “If you want to destroy them, you better use something like this!”

She threw the sphere to Elemental, that resulted to be a bomb, and the explosion was powerful enough to send Elemental flying. Then Dolly turned to Shadow Ninjutsu and invited him to keep fighting.

“Aren’t you going to use your bombs?” asked the ninja as he sent several blows with his katana.

“Non, I did it because he was interrupting us, and I’m enjoying this fight”

“Huh… thanks I guess”

Back at the main plaza, Z was using his suit’s jetpack to stay off the ground since Watt was running all over, ready to deliver an electric-charged punch to the master villain.

And, to make things worse, the ponies slowly gathered around the plaza to see the fight. Unbelievably enough, a few were cheering for the villains, who had become some kind of celebrities at this point.

“Come on! Get down here and fight as a stallion!” shouted Watt sending lighting after lighting to the pony in the sky.

Z nodded.

“You see, is not that this haven’t been interesting, but at this point my Z-Bots have been able to empty the bank’s vault, so we have nothing to do here. Dolly, it’s done!”

The villainess nodded to her partner, and activated her jet-pack as well.

“This have been interesting, please never change. But as mon ami said, we have nothing to do here anymore”

“No wait!” called Shadow N.

Dolly flew and joined her partner.

“What’s going on?” asked Watt.

“Unfortunately, is elementary my dear Watt” said Elemental as he joined in. “We’ve been fooled! This was a double distraction!”

The two villains nodded, and Z took the famous code of the Villains.

“When your enemy gets creative, you must get as twice as creative. It’s all here on the Code of the Villains”

“And as a consolation prize, you can have fun with our other machines. Guys!”

More of the fake ponies came in and hugged the group of heroes.

“Wait, WHAT?”

Z then commanded:

“KABOOM!”

The machines of course exploded. Thanks to Discord’s suits, they weren’t harmed. But when the smoke cleared out, the villains were gone.

“Dang it!”

“We just get fooled by those two… huh, I guess good old Discord won’t like this at all”

And in the meantime, Dolly and Z were flying back to Ponyville on their especial vehicles.

“For a moment I thought those idiots would force us to use the true power of our arsenal” sighed Dolly.

“Yeah, it’s a shame. I really wanted to use the ‘Little Boy’ this time”

Dolly sighed.

“Do you actually want to annihilate the entire population of Canterlot and Ponyvilleo? Pal, don't! You know what that thing does!”

“I know, I know. I was just kidding. However we must think in something to use against them and our mothers in order to defeat them without actually harming them”

Author's Note:

So here we go, this time the heroes have finally reunited, but Awesome couldn’t join them. The new generation of heroes is here, and ready to face the new generation of villains. I hope you liked it and,

Read ya’ later!!