• Published 23rd Jul 2017
  • 410 Views, 2 Comments

An Unlikely Destiny. - PheebsHippyAngel001



My OC, Pheebs, has nightmares every single night about one thing, a figure in white. When the human enters Ponyville, her dreams start to become real. Will she except her fate?

  • ...
 2
 410

Chapter 2 - Ponyville

Author's Note:

I do not own FIM or Cardcaptors. All right belong to Hasbro and CLAMP.

"You had that nightmare again, didn't you?"


Princess Luna asked.


Pheebs nodded, her face to the ground.


Her hoof moved the gravel round.


She hated having nightmares, and sometimes Princess Luna couldn't get to her. She moves around all of ponyville, loads of ponies needed her help, not just her.


It would be selfish of her to think she was more important then any other pony.


"Yes," She admitted finally.


The princess of the night brushed Pheebs's mane back behind her eye.


"I'm sorry I couldn't be there again for you,"


Luna said softly to her.


Pheebs smiled, understanding.


"You can't always be in two places at once."


She said, with a giggle.


Luna smiled, and then turned serious the very next second.


"Come with me."


Pheebs was taken to the Castle in Canterlot, by teleport, where Princess Celestia was waiting for them.


"Pheebs, I have something to show you, something that might be connected with your dreams."


The lilac pony frowned, and stepped back.


"How, how do you know about them?"


She caught herself, and bowed,


"Princess,"


The white alicorn laughed gently.


"You think my sister does not tell me about her work in the dream realm?"


She said nothing else as all three of them walked down the hallway and into the library of the castle.


"It is here."


Luna spoke suddenly.


Pheebs turned her head sharply.


She watched as both of the sisters went over, and flew up to a high shelf.


"Come up here Pheebs, I would like to show you something."


Celestia called down to her.


Spreading her wings, Pheebs floated up to the very top shelf.


She joined the two sisters, and looked closely at the book Princess Luna was levitating for her to see.


'Legend has it that one day, a Pegasus shall dream of a magical being visiting Equestria. He shall help this pony bring back the night and day, keeping it in balance forever more.'