• Published 17th Jul 2017
  • 467 Views, 4 Comments

What Lies Behind Green Eyes - Sky Feather



A young filly with no one to look to for several years is trying her best to get some answers about her past, and her family's. (With a little help from Princess Luna.)

  • ...
 4
 467

Prologue

Prolouge:

“She’s beautiful.”

A proud mare and stallion stood in front of their newborn filly. She had dark green, curly mane with a short tail. Her fur was the purest white any pony had ever seen. The mysterious golden color of her eyes, everything about her made her parents so proud. They loved her so much. “Ma’am, may we see her for one second?” One of the nurses asked.

“Yes, but don’t keep her!” The mother jokingly called. The nurse chuckled and brought the baby to another room. The room was dark when the nurse first entered. The mare only saw a table in the middle of the room with a towel atop, with surgical tools lined up along the rim of the far side of the table. She laid the newborn down on the table, and backed away from the center of the room.

“You can come out, it’s me, Nurse Supporter.”

Almost immediately after the mare spoke, a dark figure rose behind the table, with crimson eyes. “Is it the right one?” The figure questioned. Supporter nodded.

“But what did you need her for aga-”

“You may leave now”, the figure demanded before the mare could finish speaking.

“Excuse me, I-” SHINK. The nurse fell to the floor, gasping for help only to choke on her own spilled blood. Nor could she talk, for her throat had been split wide open. The only sounds she could make were unrecognizable gargles, and her hoof scraping the floor trying to crawl towards the exit.

The cloaked mare pushed her hoof down on the nurse’s back until her spine gave in. The mysterious creature smiled as she heard a sickening crack from beneath her. She then turned back to the newborn. Trotting slowly up to the table after finishing her dirty work, the mare took down the hood she was previously being covered up by. Glistening red eyes looked upon the newborn. “Say hello to your new mother, Emma”, the mare sneered.

Author's Note:

This is NOT complete. If there are any errors in these sentences, please inform me! Your suggestions will be thanked!