• Published 13th Feb 2018
  • 547 Views, 16 Comments

Traitor(s) - Jhonn



Banished for his family, for a crime he didn't do, Alternative Kindness have to learn to forgive

  • ...
8
 16
 547

6. The last try day

It had been a few days since the explosion in the laboratory, it did not take more than a few hours to fix the damage, considering it was just a table and a few uncalibrated equipment, so Isabell and Alternative had been working since then, although Isabel is the one who most do, for obvious reasons, Alternative only took care to help her in what he could, mainly explaining things about the magic and its nature, Isabell began to have a fascination for magic, so between breaks, she asked things of that world .

"That's why they do not have that much technology ..." Isabell whispered, making Alternative look at her with an intrigued look.

"Why do you say that, daughter?" - asked Alternative.

"Well, I can use the advance of humanity as an example, each piece of technology was born in the same way as its study in magic, we do not have those physical abilities, and instead replace them with tools, but you do not have the need to do it, their technological development is not advanced because they do not need it, magic it is very practical , and more when it is part of your body "- Isabell finished.

"When you put it that way, it makes sense, I was very surprised to see the capacity of this place, if I'm honest, I think that this world is much more ruthless, in many ways, more because of the misuse of its tools than in the knowledge, i listened once to someone say that the worst things happen even with the best intentions, or something like that "- ended Alternative.

"You were a soldier, were not there wars from where you from?" Isabell asked.

"Yes, but never the magnitude of what I saw here, in that place do not know the words of genocide and mass destruction, at least not really" - said Alternative, thoughtful, for several reasons, was in most of the armies , USSR, German, American, French, luck or misfortune, that left a deep mark on him, and more when they dropped the bomb, thanks to the heavens, he could have them remove the Cuban missiles, he still had nightmares of what could have been.

"... you want to come back? With them?" - Isabell asked.

"... I do not know, with them, I'm not sure, but I was not born in this place, if I have a wish, it's at least seeing the Canterlot mountains one last time, it's beautiful, without all the pollution, it's even more beautiful than in Norway, besides, who will take care of you, you do not serve for anything more than science "- finished Alternative, while laughing loudly.

"I would go with you" - declared Isabell, knocking out Alternative.

"What?!, but if you have a life here" - declared Alternative.

"Yes, but nothing but part of my work, I have not ... had much luck out of that, also, seriously do you think I would pass the opportunity ?, Dad, I will be honest, what you have I can not fix it , at least not here, the best I can do is this "- finished Isabell, walking to collect the results of a simulation that had previously been analyzed.

"and this is it?" - asked Alternative

"... what I suspected, your condition is unprecedented in biology, without a source, it is impossible for me to even catalog it, let alone cure it, it is not alive, nor dead, it seems more a state of matter, but without knowing what causes it, I can not do much "- said Isabell, throwing the papers.

"This paper is expensive, you know?" - said Alternative.

"That's why I'm going to discover how to return to your world" - said Isabell.

"...... how much paper do you want?" - Alternative asked, as he became pale.


"-with this, we can analyze his world, even without the rings, but we still need to locate it" - Twilight finished, after talking with Celestia, she and Discord went to work to modify the mirror, and with the addition of Luna , leaving aside their discomfort, they managed to stabilize a bridge to the world of Alternative, it took many hours of work without rest, but there were results.

"Here you have Twilight" - Celestia said, as she handed him the ring, Luna had already put it in the mirror.

"..... you want to do the Discord honors ?, you did most of the work" - said Luna.

"It would be an honor" - said Discord, while with a click he activated the mirror.


"......."

"---- s ---- g"


"Give it a moment, you have to clean the signal" - said Twilight, receiving weak signals from the other side, static images and sounds.

Then, they received a clear signal, it seemed that it was in a laboratory, but there were teams that disconcerted Twilight, but what most caught the attention of all, were two figures, tall and bipedas like Discord.

"Are they human?" Cadence asked.

"That seems" - said Discord, while Celestia and Luna came closer to the mirror.

"That's ....... the?" - whispered Luna.

One of the Humans was clearly masculine, and the other feminine, his figure betrayed them, but what caught the most attention was the face of the male, he had a gentle face, but wise, brown eyes and black hair, with a scar in the left cheek, the same as Alternative.

"So it's a world with humans, they are legends here" - said Celestia.

"But ... who is the other human?" - Cadence asked, just before the two figures started talking, leaving the royal family frozen.


"Think a little Isabell, if you try to make a portal without magic, the amount of energy would be bestial, I do not plan to give an account with that!" - yelled Alternative.

"you need it !, besides, who said that he did not have magic ?, I can use what I have of the analysis, I can do it, look!" - Isabell shouted, while he showed Alternative a screen on a computer.

"It is possible, your magic not only has energy necessary to open a portal, your ring can also serve, those stones are a kind of lighthouse, if I can discover how to build it, I can open it long enough for us to pass, moments later, it will collapse "- Isabell finished.

"collapse ?, then we can not return !, I can not let you do that, you were born here!" - replied Alternative.


"Are he looking to return?!" - scream with joy Twilight.

"rather the human Twilight, Alternative looks quite acerbic to the idea" - said Discord.

"I'm surprised that that human was able to reach the same conlusion, they do not have magic in that world, so it's impressive" - said Luna.

"But still, who is she?" - Cadence asked, again, but then, they heard something that almost makes them faint.


"It does not matter if it's to save you dad !!" - Isabell shouted


With that single prayer, the world of Celestia and Luna again broke into a thousand pieces, not only the declaration that Alternative had a daughter, and possibly a wife, but also that apparently the only way to save him was to try to return him to equestria, and with that, they fainted.

"Well ..., this is going to be complicated" - said Discord, clearly surprised too.