• Published 13th Feb 2018
  • 547 Views, 16 Comments

Traitor(s) - Jhonn



Banished for his family, for a crime he didn't do, Alternative Kindness have to learn to forgive

  • ...
8
 16
 547

5. Prepare yourself

"let me clarify this, the theory of multiple universes, it is true, and you are an inhabitant of one, where the inhabitants are very varied in kind, but in that place, magic replaces technology, but without being very primitive, besides, you were expelled from there for treason to the homeland by a magic portal, in addition to removing the ability to use your magic, right? "- Isabell finished.

"Yes, those creepy tentacles are part of his punishment" - said Alternative while holding a piece of the orchid.

"........ that's the most logical thing I've heard from you dad, surprisingly" - Isabell finished, grabbing Alternative's guard.

"Wait, what? Is that more credible than everything else?" - asked Alternative .

"Well, you never give explanations, and the few are so vague that you can be an immortal being of the King Arthur's time" - Isabell finished.

"I'm not immortal dear, that's more than clear, I'm also surprised about how long I've been alive, I'm supposed to be as human as you are" - said Alternative, not realizing how weird his statement was.

"Wait, human? Do you mean you were not human in that place?" Isabell asked.

"No, surprisingly there are not there, but if some references, something similar to what we are for you" - explained Alternative.

"references, legends then, what would they be ?, if it's magic, should include ... you know, magicians ?, unicorns and similar things?" - Isabell asked.

"yes, pegasos, unicorns, dragons, and many more, imagine my surprise to learn that legends consider us legends, the universe is very capricious" - said Alternative, while analyzing the orchid.

"...... I'm wondering if you're crazy, but you have some ... difficult tests to ignore ..., then, what were you before coming?" - Isabell asked.

"I was an alicorn, a mixture of pegasus, unicorn and earth pony, something like a mestizo here" - explained Alternative.

"Someone common then?" - Isabell said, trying to stifle a laugh.

"Just counting a few, in total we were only five, now I have no idea" - said Alternative.

"Five ?, why so few?" - asked Isabell.

"Alicons are very rare, daughter, it's a title, won by your actions, if you're worthy enough, boom !, win your wings or horn, depending on what you were before, or both in my case" - finished Alternative.

"I would love to keep asking more, dad, but I think we have to hurry, your ... magic is acting weird" - said Isabell, while pointing to the bottle.

"Wow, the world is full of surprises" - finished Alternative, while the bottle exploded in a rainbow smoke, strong enough to scare Isabell, but not to worry about blowing up the laboratory.

"... any suggestions to treat this new element before it kills us, dad?" - asked Isabell, clearly annoyed by the damage to her laboratory, although it was only a table with a hole and a lot of smoke.

"Well ... I'm sure you'll find something dear" - declared Alternative, as he shook himself.

"I guess I'll need more samples dad, I'm sure your condition is due to that "malediction" yours" - said Isabell.

"I also have that suspicion, Isabell, but it's not important, I still have a few years left, so do not worry" - said Alternative, as he left the lab with his daughter.

"You need a long life and happy, dad, at the end you are not carrying a weapon, so it's my turn to be enjoying" - Isabell finished, as he went to his room, to buy substitutes for his destroyed material.

Meanwhile, Alternative stared at his daughter as she up the stairs, happy about her daughter's dedication, but then her face turned serious and somewhat dark, heading to the bathroom, and closing the door, she coughed and knelt while trying to hold impulse to vomit.

"... do not worry, daughter, I have done my duty, although, I do not think I have much time if it continues like this" - Alternative said to himself, while wiping the blood from his hand.

Coming out of the bathroom, he recovered his characteristic smile and shouted at his daughter

"Isabell! Do you want to go for an ice cream while the lab is finished?"
.
.
.
.
Then, somehere.

tu no perteneces aquí


"So that's why we did not find a discord" - Luna finished, as she walked along with Twilight and Cadence.

"Yes, it is not surprising that he did not communicate, nor with us, after capturing the Duke Sombra, we thought he just abandoned us" - Cadence finished.

"How wrong we were" - said Twilight.

"and how is Alternative?" - Luna asked.

"We do not know, he's alive, but not in what situation, so it's better to prepare, I do not know, maybe he's alone, maybe now he has a family, I'll have to ask Discord if we can look before contacting him and bringing him in" - Cadence said, making Luna feel a chill.

"It would be prudent to do that first," whispered Luna, as they entered the throne room, where Celestia was listening to a nobre.

"-with that we could improve the economic system of the country, without affecting small businesses" - the noble finished.

"I'll be more than happy to approve your initiative, but I need to talk with the other princesses, although I do not think it's a problem" - said Celestia in a motherly tone, as she watched her sister approaching, but then she was surprised when she was followed by Twilight and Cadence.

"I think you would have to wait for later, sister, now we have a very important issue that should be addressed" - said Luna, walking towards her sister.

"... I will send you to notify when we discuss the matter, is it okay?" Celestia said to the nobleman, receiving a bow.

"When you can, your highnesses," he finished, getting up and leaving the throne room.

"What happened?" - Celestia asked with fear and anisas, there should only be one situation where everyone would meet like this, and in that situation, included Alternative.

"We found dad" - Cadence said, causing Celestia to shake her legs, finding the strength, she let them continue explaining.

"More precisely, our uncle, he found it, but he needs our help to bring him back" - said Twilight.

"They need our rings, sister" - said Luna, pointing to a small bag tied around Celestia's neck.

"... whatever you need" - Celestia whispered as she grabbed the bag tightly.

"Keep in mind Celestia, we know where he is, but nothing else, we do not know if he has any problems, or if ... he rebuilds his life, so it's better to talk to Discord to see if we can look first" - said Cadence.

"I'm sure it would be wise, right sister?" - Celestia asked Luna.

"Although I consider his attempt to care about him to be lovely, maybe they should prepare, because of what I could hear, I was not in a pleasant situation, although it is not surprising" - they heard a voice behind them.

"Discord !, it's good ... see you're fine" - said Celestia, with clear discomfort.

"What do you mean?" - Twilight asked.

Ignoring Celestia, discord Chasequeo the fingers to show a mirror, where reproduced a series of static images.

"When I found him, I did not have a way to talk to him, so I tried to contact him through a series of radio waves that seemed to be his way of communicating, but while searching, it was not pleasant" - Discord finished while pointing to his point.

Then they heard what seemed to be army orders, clearly the place where Alternative was, suffered from a war.

"When I found his frequency, this was what he said before i send my message" - said Discord, as they looked with more concern at the mirror.

"-the bridge was destroyed with explosives !, we need air support to sweep the tanks and have free access, we have several civilians who need to be evacuated!" - they listened carefully, to surprise, it was the voice of Alternative.

"evacuation?!, but what happened? Where is it?!" - Twilight shouted.

"I'm not sure, but I think a way to make a living was to enlist, I would do it as a way to keep my sanity after being banished by my family" - spat Discord, making Celestia and Luna begin to have red eyes, holding the desire to cry

"I managed to say that he was innocent, but it seems that he could only listen, since he answered me, but I did not understand him much, so ... that's the situation" - said Discord.

When he was over, everyone was quiet, Cadence and Twilight meditated in silence about what they could do, somewhat disgusted that their uncle did not give them those details before, but Celestia and Luna looked like they had just been kicked, Alternative had struggled for years to create a peace in the kingdom, making it clear that he did not enjoy the war, wanted to rest one day, but for his lack of confidence, not only betrayed him, but sent him to the last thing he wanted, keep fighting.

"I hope that with this you have an idea of ​​what to do when he came back, if he wants to return of course, maybe he found someone who really trusted him and had a family" - said Discord, with a dark smile.

"For more than I would like to agree uncle, these years have lived with the weight of their mistakes, please leave them alone, I think they have a lot to think about now" - Cadence defended.

"..... I agree Cadence, dad would have liked us to move forward, we can not live in pain, but that does not mean that I have still forgiven Celestia, at two" - said Twilight.

"By the way, uncle, do not you know if it is possible to look at his world first? To be sure before contacting him" - Cadence asked.

"It is possible" - said Discord while meditating.

"Could we do it then?" - Twilight asked.

"Yes, but we would need to work extra hours" - declared Discord.

"Nothing out of the ordinary" - said Cadence, as they left the throne room, leaving Celestia and Luna, who were with a sad and downcast face.