• Published 13th Feb 2018
  • 541 Views, 16 Comments

Traitor(s) - Jhonn



Banished for his family, for a crime he didn't do, Alternative Kindness have to learn to forgive

  • ...
8
 16
 541

1. Memory and pain

"I'm sorry sir Alternative, but we do not know what are this, our studies don't reveal nothing, and is expanding, i.....think is time to prepare to the worst"-said the doctor.

"Well, i can do nothing, but first is my daughter, thanks doc"- said alternative, while he out of the room, thinking.


"You have to trust me, i've never will do that to our family!!"

"We have the evidence and testimonies of other ponies, your crimes against Equestria will be paid!, you dont have forgivness." - said Celestia with hate in her face.

"In addition, by pleas of our daughters and in respect for ......... Our past, your execution will be changed, you are be banished from this land, you will never be able to return, and if you do, we will not be so supportive" - ended Luna, with cold voice.

"Dad?, dad?, are you ok? What said the doctor?"- said a young girl, no more than 21.
"What?, oh, yes, darling, well, first let's go to home, we need to talk"- ended Alternative, walking through the floor and pass her.
"......sigh, dad, i know that face, you just are postponing this, at least would you tell me what are you thinking?"- ended, with sad voice.
"Just.......in the past, is ok, i think i tried to do my best, and at least, i know i tryed, now, im very pround of you, no all father can say how his daughter won the nobel for hwe work, right Isabell?"- said Alternative, won a strong blush of Isabell.
"Please dad, stop, and what are you said that?"- asked Isabell.

"Sorry kiddo, let's arrive to our home, then we can talk, yes?"- ended Alternative, while both out to the hospital.

"I not a kid anymore dad"- ended Isabell, squinting her eyes.

"Hahaha, fine, fine, still, i remeber when you were a baby, i will never forget that day"- ended Alternative, with a happy face.

"You saved me dad"- said Isabell while they arrived to the car.

"Both of our souls had been saved in that day darling"- whispered alternative.

"What dad?"

"Nothing darling, now hurry, im not going to liv forever"- joke Alternative.

"I dont think that is funny that, not now"- said Isabell.

"You dont have idea darling"- ended Alternative.


Canterlot Castle

"You most to rest Twilight, you cant do that forever!, dad would never have liked to see his daughter locked in a laboratory"- ended Cadence.

"Is better that he say me that in my face Cadence, than just thinking in that"- ended Twilight with slow voice.

"Please, at least let that mom help you, i know if both..."- Cadence never ended her words.

"DO NOT YOU DARE TO MENTION HER, BOTH OF THEM, IS THEIR FAULT THAT HE IS NOT HERE!!"- ended Twilight.

"Sight....Twilight, Luna and you would do something if you work together, she had been working in that as you, maybe we have a chance in that way"- ended Cadence, begging her sister.

"Not now Cadence, im almost have something, just let me work"- ended Twilight, comeing back to her work.

"You are saying that since the last years Twilight"- whispered Cadence, while she out of the lab.


"What do you want Isabell?, pizza?, pizza or pizza?"- asked Alternative while both enter to their home.

"Hard to decide dad"- said Isabell sarcastic.

"Pizza then, let me call, i invite"- said Alternative while he bring up the phone.

"Their do not know what you have, right?"- asked Isabell

"...sigh, no, but how do?..."

"Please dad, you really think i never tryed to know what have you?, i almost know since the first months"- said Isabell, with sad voice.

"Well, because it does not surprise me?"- said happy.

"DAD!, this is serious, please, let me analyse you, i can do a better job than in the any hospital!"- ended Isabell, almost crying.

"Isabell, what i have is....not exactly normal, or at least i think that, no metter what, im dying"- ended Alternative.

"At least let me try"- she beg him.

"......sigh, well, just if you invite the pizza"- ended Alternative.

"All what you want dad"- said Isabell while she hug him.


"So, what do you need?, my blood?, or my soul?"- asked alternative.

"Funny dad, no, just let me scan you, first, all data what i need, so, this going to be a while"- ended Isabell, pulling out a huge needle.

"Oh come on"- said alternative while he prepare his arm.

"Nope dad, this is not for the arm"

"Are you enjoing this, right?"

"Not exactly, now, put out your pants"

"Look, im sorry if you still mad if i didnt buy you that car, but it was useless!!, you had that bike in half price, and if was very nice, not?"

"Yes dad, it was".


"this is weird..."- said Isabell.

"yes?"- asked Alternative.

"well, i know that your immune system is failing, but it appear that is just degrading your health, not sicking, just like natural death, but accelerateed"- said Alternative.

"thats it, im old Isabell, is normal, natural, so, why not enjoing the rest?, and if you asked, it was fast your analysis"- said Alternative.

"as i said, i had more information from before, adn, urine samples, hospital studies, it's easy when you have a reputation"- said Isabell.

"im not going to ask how, but well, lets...."

"dad, i always wanted to know"- interrupted Isabell- "but i never asked before, but now, i think i need answers"- ended with a serious face.

"sigh.....you're never satisfied, right?, well, what do you want to know?"- asked Alternative, while he walk out of the lab with Isabell behind.

"when you find me, to now, ive never knew if we had more family, even i had investigateed you, you dont have nothing before twenty five years, and if i correct, you have now Fifty-four, and Thirty-three when you find me, where had you been in thats Thirty-three years?, and who are Cadence and Twilight?"- ended Isabell, wining that her father stoped suddenly.

"......where did you hear thats names?"- asked Alternative with dark voice, scaring Isabell, she never heared her father with that tone.

"w-wel, one day, i heared you said that names while youre slept"- ended Isabell.

"sign......., that's the names of a part of our family Isabell, a family that you will never see, and a part i want to forget"- whispered Alternative

"what?.....why?; who are they?!"- almost scream Isabell, demanding to know who are her newly discovered family.

"your sisters, and you.........their mothers, i think this is going to be a long night"- ended Alternative.