• Published 2nd Aug 2017
  • 4,670 Views, 796 Comments

A Pony Displaced: Homeward - NoLongerSober



With Sombra dead and his cadets and old friends in tow, Magic Barrier and company try to adapt to the modern world, heading forward to try and make Vanhoover their new home.

  • ...
14
 796
 4,670

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 68 - The Switcheroo Spell (Part 2)

Late in the afternoon, the doors to the Four D’s opened to let Wind Whistler and Fleetfeather into the restaurant. The energetic transformed filly quickly flew onto the restaurant’s counter.

“Hey Crispy! You in here?” she shouted before Fleetfeather bit down on the back of her neck and pulled her off, placing her down on the floor like a foal-sized cat.

“Just a sec!” A stallion’s voice rang out from the back of the kitchen. A moment later, the adult sized Crispy Wings emerged. “Wow. That spell really did a number on you.”

“At any rate,” Fleet interjected. “We can get you back to normal once we get you over to our place.”

“Alright. Just a sec,” the pegasus stallion said before facing the kitchen. “Hey Mom, can I go to Windy’s to get the spell undone?”

“Sure thing, dear.” Drumstick’s voice echoed out. “Just be back in time for dinner.”

“Got it! Be back soon.” Crispy smiled as he followed Fleet and Windy out of the restaurant. “Gotta say Mrs. Fleetfeather, you look pretty good this way. Just maybe dye your mane a bit and you’d look like a really cool stallion.

“While I appreciate what you mean,” Fleet’s single eye twitched as they walked along. “I’m still a mare, in spite of what this spell has done to me.”

“Okay.” The colt in a stallion’s body nodded along when he noticed they weren’t headed for the manor. “Say, where are we headed?”

“We’re getting everypony else so we can change you all back at once,” Windy replied, flying up in front of Crispy’s face.

“Right. Right.” Crispy nodded along some more. “So, how was school today?”

“Eh, not too bad.” Windy shrugged before flying over to her mother’s side. “Some of the girls looked at me kinda funny and I made a bit of a mess in the colts’ room, but it wasn’t too bad.”

“You made a mess, dear?” Fleet asked as she looked to her side, seeing her daughter trying to keep pace in the air beside her.

“Well, it’s not like I know how to aim this stupid thing!” Windy half glared as she pointed towards her hind legs. Crispy struggled to keep from snickering while Fleet could only sigh.

***

In a little under an hour, the trio had managed to gather up the Apple twins, Melony, Shutterbug, and High Stakes before their group started for the manor.

“Yearling, we’ve got the foals,” Fleet called out as she pushed open the door. In the kitchen, she spotted Daring in her usual disguise, though it looked somewhat comical on her current form.

“Alright. I needed a break from looking for a counter spell,” she said as she placed a bookmark in the ancient tome and opened it to another bookmark she had placed. “Ready to go back to your right ages, kids?”

“Eh, kinda.” High Stakes shrugged her shoulders as they approached the table. “I just kinda wish I knew what booze tastes like.”

“It’s gross and it makes your throat burn,” Windy casually replied as she hopped into a chair at the table. “Ready?”

The transformed foals all nodded one by one, though Melony’s leg’s fidgeted as Daring lifted up the wand.

“Right, here goes nothing.” Daring cleared her throat before holding the wand aloft, her eyes locked onto the book’s aged words. “Uthos Penthros Aetate Inverto Brickenblaxen!”

The star resting at the tip of the wand started to shine vibrantly before the light expanded and engulfed the room. Once the light had died down, where once stood a group of adults were now foals back to their true ages.

“You did it!” Windy jumped for joy before tackle-hugging Crispy and Melony. “You got them back to normal!”

“Glad to be of service, kiddo.” Daring smiled as she set the wand down.

“Wind Whistler,” Fleet spoke up, making the transformed filly separate herself from her band of friends. “You should stay here while I drop the foals off at their homes.”

“Okay, Mom.” Windy tossed out a salute before the foals started to file behind the cycloptic equine.

“Alright kids. I’m sure your families will be happy to see you all back to normal.” Fleet headed towards the door, just as Barrier reentered with a collection of books in his bags.

“Hey Fleet,” Barrier said casually as the foals passed him by, though Melony slowed down while Shutterbug snapped a picture of the charcoal pony. “How goes it?”

“It goes well,” Fleet replied as she walked past him. “I’m just gonna drop these foals off and head right back.”

“Alright. While you’re doing that, I’ll see if Swift would like to come with me to pick up dinner.” Barrier started walking up the stairs. “I assume she’s in her room?”

“Yep,” Daring said as she cracked open the spellbook once more.

“Alright.” Barrier nodded before heading further up. “I think I’ll try something from this Bitalian place I saw while walking about.”

A moment after Barrier climbed the stairs, a pair of screams came from Swiftsword’s room.

“Uncle, are you okay?!” Windy asked with a shout as she and Daring raced to the foot of the stairs.

“I’m fine, kiddo,” Barrier replied with a bit of exasperation and annoyance in his tone. “I just ran in on Swift polishing her sword.”

“Uncle, I know you mean she was masturbating!” Windy called back. “I had older brothers!”

***

Outside of a movie theatre that was coated in golden glitter known as the Shimmering Spotlight, Snow Sweeper was fidgeting as he stood beside a collection of posters.

“C’mon, Forge,” the grey coated pegasus muttered to himself as he glanced at the clock in the ticket taker’s booth. “You’re cutting it really close.”

“Snow!” A feminine shout made the pegasus’ ears stand on end. Quickly turning to face the source, he spotted a unicorn mare with a familiar set of colors rushing towards him.

“Sorry I’m late!” the cobalt unicorn said before skidding to a halt next to him. “I would have been here sooner, but I lost track of time at work and then there was a molasses spill on Squirmy Street so I needed to go around it and… well, I’m here.”

“I… I just…” Snow was dumbstruck as he looked the unicorn over. “Forge, did another thing with that wand happen?”

“Yes, the bloody thing caused even more problems,” Forge grumbled. “Just as soon as I got back to being an adult, Hatty triggers the damned thing and now I’m the wrong sex.”

“Well,” Snow rubbed his neck, not entirely sure what to say to his transformed boyfriend. “Other than the stuff with the molasses and such, how’s your day been?”

“Eh, mixed bag, to be honest,” Forge said with a shrug. “I got to work on some rather fine armor, though it was purely decorative. I also had a little accident because I’m not used to this stupid form and I pray that I never am.”

“Man, sounds like you really hate this,” Snow said as he walked up to the ticket booth. “Two for The Ghost of Paradise Estate.”

Iron Forge let out a sigh as he leaned against the pegasus. “It’s just… it feels really wrong for me to be like this. Like my body feels wrong. I’m a stallion so having these bits just feels like… I don’t know how to put it! I just want to have who I am on the outside match who I am on the inside.”

“I know the feeling, sir,” the red unicorn mare in the ticket booth said reassuringly before sliding their tickets through the window’s opening. “If you want, I know some clinics that can help with this. They worked wonders for me.”

“Thanks for the offer,” Forge replied as his horn picked up the tickets. “Still, I think I’ll just stick with what I’m doing.”

“Okay. To each their own,” the mare replied. “Hope it goes well and enjoy the show.” She offered the pair a polite wave as they made their way inside.

“Anything you’d like for snacks, Forge?” Snow asked as he gestured towards the well stocked snack bar with a wing. They seemed to have over three dozen varieties of soda, the widest collection of candy Forge had ever laid eyes on, and a pile of popcorn in a machine that was taller than he was.

“None for me, thanks,” Forge replied, looking towards their theatre. “Still, will I be able to stay with you tonight? After all that’s happened, I could use a little comfort from my stallion.”

“Oh, sure thing, Forge.” Snow gave a little nod. “No problem there. Just gimme a sec to get some popcorn and a Mr. Nut-Nut bar.”

A moment later, the two took their seats while some of the previews started to play.

“Snow?” Forge nervously whispered.

“What’s up, Forge?”

“It’s just… are you comfortable with me as a mare?” he nervously swallowed. “I ask since I want to know if this is awkward for you.”

“Forge,” Snow let out a sigh before taking Forge’s hoof in his own. “I’ll admit this is weird for me, but what matters to me is that you’re the stallion I care for, no matter what.”

“Snow…” Forge blinked as he felt his eyes dampen a bit. “Thank you.”

“No problem, Forge.” Snow smiled before giving him a tender kiss on the lips. “We’ll get through this. You mean so much to me.”

“Thank you, Snow.” Forge smiled as he leaned against the pegasus’ side.

***

“Hmm…” Verdant contently hummed as he stretched out on Erica’s bed, the griffin hen laying down on his right. “Thanks for dinner tonight, Erica. I never knew spinach crust and alfredo sauce would work so well in a pizza.”

“Neither did I, but we both liked the results, and that’s what matters.” Erica stretched a wing out, draping it over Verdant’s body like a blanket before nuzzling his cheek.

“Say, Erica?” Verdant’s words made her pull away. “What do you think of me… y’know, like this?”

“Oh, well...” Erica scratched the back of her neck and looked off to the corner of her room, only to catch Verdant and her reflections in the mirror atop her dresser.

“You can tell me, Erica.” Verdant gently stroked her wing, making the slightest red tinge appear on her face as she looked down at him.

“Well, I do think you look really cute and fairly attractive.” Erica gulped, but scooted a bit closer. “I mean, I do find mares and stallions attractive, but you like this is a different kind of attractive than your regular body… and I’ll admit, I do kinda like your flank a bit more like this.”

“Would you…” Verdant’s eyes nervously darted back and forth. “Would you like me to stay like this?”

“Not at all, Verdant,” Erica emphatically said as she took his hoof in her talons. “I want you for who you are on the inside.”

“Thanks.” The shamrock pony gave the tip of Erica’s beak a kiss followed by a smile. “I’m really looking forward to going back to being a stallion P.D.Q. It’s just who I am.”

Erica let out a hum of contemplation as she rose up and climbed atop the pony. “Say Verdant, wanna try things out while you’re like this?”

“I’m not sure what you…” Verdant realized what she meant when he saw the lusty look in her eyes. “Oh! Hmm… y’know, that does sound like something worth trying.”

“Excellent.” A grin crossed Erica’s features as she adjusted herself on the bed. “You may have been eaten by ponies in the past, but now you’re about to be eaten by a griffin.”

A grin that matched the griffin’s came to Verdant’s face, knowing what would come next would be glorious.

***

Winter Gem sighed as she laid down in the bed that she shared with Hatty.

“Gem?” the purple pegasus asked as he crawled into the bed behind her. “I’m sorry for causing all this.”

“I know, Hatty,” Gem sighed before turning to face him. “I think this might be the eighteenth time you’ve said this today.”

“Well I mean it every time,” Hatty apologetically said as he drew closer. “I didn’t think that just trying to talk while yawning like that could cause all this crap to happen.”

Gem remained silent, responding only by stroking his purple mane.

“I know this is weird as all Tartarus for both of us.” Hatty nuzzled the underside of Gem’s chin. “If I could undo this at the cost of my wings, I’d do it.”

“No need for that, Hatty,” Gem replied before placing a kiss on Hatty’s forehead. “I’m sure Daring will find a way to cure us all fairly soon.”

“I know, but I’d still do it for us,” Hatty said softly before placing a kiss on Gem’s chin. “Well, in the meantime, wanna try something?”

Gem pulled back slightly as her eyebrow rose. “What do you mean?”

“Well,” Hatty laid on his side and ran a hoof along his transformed hips. “I mean, while we have bodies like this, why don’t we try a reversal of what we normally do?”

Gem chuckled before drawing closer. She gave Hatty a kiss on the lips and the two pulled each other into a hug. The pony pair rolled about for a minute before they settled with Winter Gem on top of Hat Trick.

What would come next was… less than glorious.

Little over a minute later, Winter Gem’s snowy coat was now apple red while Hatty was somewhat sore and unsatisfied.

“I’m really sorry, Hatty,” Gem said as she covered her face with hooves. “I didn’t think I’d be a sixty second stallion.”

“It happens,” Hatty said as he crawled out of bed. “I recall saying something similar a couple times before. Now, c’mon. Let’s shower off.”

“Okay.” Gem rose out of the bed, following Hatty towards the bathroom. Before he could climb into the shower, Hatty gave her a kiss on the lips.

“Think you have enough energy in you for a second round?” Hatty gave her a wink before entering the shower.

Gem smirked as she followed him inside and shut the door behind them.

What would come next… was similar to last time.

Author's Note:

Alticron: Hey folks. Hope you enjoyed the latest chapter. I really enjoyed showing how this spell has affected some of the couples here.

For this chapter's pic, it's for our part-time theater employee and mechanic, Hot Steel.

See ya next time!

PreviousChapters Next