• Published 21st Aug 2017
  • 476 Views, 3 Comments

Pipsqueak's Big Brother - Nightspawn



When Luna adopts Pipsqueak, his life was changed forever. Fortunately he has a guide through this new life, Luna's biological son.

  • ...
 3
 476

Take your brother to your non-existent job day

As winter break had begun, Pipsqueak was off from school, and Luna was all like “well since you do all most nothing at work you can watch your brother while you’re at it.”.

Doodle Doo’s office was a very interesting and strangely designed room. One wall of the room, was taken up by nothing but clocks, all ticking in unison. On another wall, there was a map of Equestria. On yet another wall, there was a newspaper clipping of a paper called “The Daily Prophet”, there was a picture of a human with a silver and green scarf, and five other people pip couldn’t recognize, a headline read “The Triwizard Tournament” Pipsqueak could have sworn the picture had moved, and an oil painting of a human with messy hair, and a brown coat, on the bottom of the painting a plaque read “Kramer”.

Doodle Doo" sat down at his desk, quickly glanced at the cobweb filled In tray, then leaned back In his chair.
Aside from the tray, on Doodle Doo's desk, there were two photographs, One was of Princess Luna, and a Blonde Pegsi , Pip could assume was DuskShield Everfree, the other picture had Doodle Doo Everfree, and a Human teenager with silver eyes and an orange shirt on, Both were grinning in a mud filled trench, sitting on top of a battered Robot that looked a bit like a salt shaker.

Noticing his Interest in the Photo, Doodle-Doo smiled and said "ah I see You've noticed Arthur."

Pip was confused "Who?"

"Arthur Mathias, an old friend from the Meta-War." Doodle-Doo said, Matter of Factly.

'What?" Pip was still confused

"Oh, um, Nevermind, Let's just say He's a Old Friend." Doodle-Doo said In a way that was definitely not the tone of someone hiding a past.

"From Where?" Pip asked inquisitively.

Doodle Doo Flipped a Lever on his desk and the wall with the map began shifting around, growing larger and larger until it took up the whole wall.

"The World's a whole lot bigger than you think."

Author's Note:

I think may have Overdone it this time with the references See if you can Spot them all.