• Published 7th Jul 2017
  • 7,256 Views, 159 Comments

Assassinverse: Unicornia The New Order - efug25g



After Twilight was assassinated in her sleep, she awakes from her coffin 15 years later, only to find that the evil nobles and traditionalists have successfully conquered all of Equestria with the aid of the Unicornian Kingdom.

  • ...
16
 159
 7,256

Chapter 6: Flash Sentry's Reunion

Upon seeing Flash Sentry again, Twilight Sparkle and Sunset Shimmer were both very confused for not being able to understand how was it that he's not really dead. Before Twilight could come any closer, Flash raised his steel lance and pointed it straight at Twilight Sparkle. Judging from the look in his eyes, Twilight suspected that something isn't right here because it didn't look like Flash even remember her.

"FLASH SENTRY???" Twilight spoke under a state of shock. "I-I don't understand!!! I thought he committed suicide."

"Well, when we took over Equestria, we did a little grave digging back at Canterlot." Eagle Eye explained to Twilight. "Professor Felhand was quite a mad scientist who was also obsessed with using his research on the dead. He made an experimental drug that helps revive dead ponies, restoring themselves of their former healthy state, their consciousness, and making all of their wounds disappear in an instant. It was very complicated research. Several tests have been done on other dead ponies that we dug from their graves. However, there was a 1 out of a 1,000th chance that this experimental drug will succeed and I do believe that Flash Sentry happens to be one of the successful subjects to be revived by this drug. Of course, when he woke up, he resisted us because he said that his loyalties still lie with you and the royal sisters. However, since we implanted one of our latest inventions into his body, I'm afraid all of that is going to change. Because unless the device is removed from his body by force, he will always obey my every command without question. The device was programmed to have its host obey the leaders of Unicornia. So, he won't even remember what he'll ended up doing. In fact, he is now Experimental Test Subject X!!!"

"You fiend!!! You can't treat my colt friend as if he was one for your lab rats!!" Twilight snarled at Eagle Eye.

"Sorry young lady, but I'm afraid it's too late for you to save him, now that he is a living testament in this Facility." Eagle Eye laughed before he left the area. "Flash Sentry, destroy them both."

As soon as Eagle Eye left the room, closing all doors behind him, Flash Sentry started charging at Twilight and Sunset with all of his might. Without backing down, both of the mares used teleport to dodge Flash's attack. When Twilight appeared in the air, Flash unfurled his wings and flew straight at her attempting to stab the alicorn. However, Sunset Shimmer teleported in mid-air and jumped onto his back, attempting to restrain the orange pegasus. As Sunset grabbed Flash with her hoof around his neck, they both started struggling while in the air, with Flash fall off course from his flight pattern.

"Flash, it's me Twilight!!!" The alicorn princess cried. "Don't you recognize me??!!"

"It's no use, Twilight." Sunset protested while still holding onto the rampaging pegasus. "I think the only way he'll snap out of it is to get this mind-control device off his chest."

"Now that you mentioned it, keep him busy for a while!!!!" Twilight ordered Sunset Shimmer in a royal Canterlot voice. "I have an idea!!!"

During their struggle, Flash and Sunset eventually came crashing down to the floor, with Twilight descending from her flight to help out Sunset Shimmer. Despite Sunset holding down Flash Sentry with a headlock, the orange pegasus eventually flipped the unicorn off his back and attempted to stab her with his lance. Luckily, Sunset was able to roll herself away from Flash's lance before it hit the ground. Just when Flash charged at Sunset with a lance thrust, the unicorn was able to raise her magic shield to block Flash's attack. But before, Sunset could draw out her plasma whip, Flash smashed her with his kite shield and pinned her down with his lance. Twilight ran towards Flash and used her halberd to hold him by the neck and flipped him over from where she was standing. Flash immediately made a few jabs at Twilight only to parried by her halberd a couple of times. As Sunset got up upon her hooves again, she charged at straight at Flash, grabbing him by the stomach, and pinned him to the ground. Suddenly, before Sunset can use her magic to grab the device onto his chest, she felt a sharp pain in her lower right side of her abdomen. It turns out that Flash used one of his javelins to stab Sunset in her lower abdomen, making her fall to her side, bleeding from her wound.

"Flash, No!! Please!!!" Sunset cried as she begged for mercy while clutching her bleeding wound.

Before Flash was about finish the female unicorn off, Twilight uses her magic to ensnare Flash inside a prison bubble and disarming him of all of his weapons.

"I will draw you Eagle, as if poison was drawn from a wound." Twilight exclaimed, with her glowing eyes turning white, as she used her magic from her horn to grab the device from Flash.

Despite Flash grunting and struggling while incase inside Twilight's spell, the device started to slowly come off.

"If I go, Flash Sentry dies!!" Eagle Eye said in a demonic voice through Flash's speech. "URRGH!!"

Twilight continued to use her magic to shove Flash away from her, inside the prison bubble, while trying to pry the device off his chest.

"You will not kill me, you will not kill him!!" Twilight said in a intense voice while still prying the device of the pegasus' chest with her magic.

"EQUESTRIA IS MINE!!!!" Flash said in a demonic voice.

"BE GONE, FIEND!!!" Twilight roared.

All of sudden, Flash roared as he was about to charge at Twilight only for her to successfully pull out the device from his chest and pushed him away from her position with her magic. Flash fell backwards onto the floor. As Flash slowly got up on his hooves again, he started blinking his eyes before he finally came to his senses.

"What the?! W-Where am I??" Flash said to himself. "What just happened?? WHAT DID I DO???"

After he looked around, he finally see Twilight Sparkle in his sights. The moment he saw the purple alicorn, his eyes started to have tears coming out of his eyes.

"P-Princess Twilight?? I-Is that really you??" Flash Sentry asked. "This isn't a dream, is it?"

"It's not a dream, Flash. It's really me. I'm finally back from the dead!!!" Twilight said as she started to have tears coming out of her eyes too.

The moment Flash touched Twilight's face, he finally realized that his lost marefriend came back for him. Without hesitation, Flash immediately hugged Twilight in his hooves while silently crying to himself.

"Oh, Twilight. I missed you so much. I-I can't believe your alive!!!" Flash sobbed.

"I missed you too, Flash." Twilight said while hugging the pegasus stallion back. "I should never have let you go."

Upon seeing their happy, romantic reunion, Sunset could not help but let a tear come out her eye, while smiling before she collapsed on the ground unconscious, with her wound still bleeding on the floor.

"B-But Princess, how did you get in here?!" Flash asked Twilight.

"It's a long story, Flash." Twilight replied to the male pegasus. "But right now, we need to get out of here. There is a prison break occurring here and we're trying to get as many prisoners out of this wretched place before the Unicornian Fleet arrives."

"Understood, your highness." Flash acknowledged as he grabbed with weapons and his gear.

"But first, help me carry Sunset Shimmer." Twilight ordered Flash. " She needs medical treatment when we get back to base."

"As you wish, my princess." Flash said to Twilight as he lifted the injured unicorn onto his back.

The moment Twilight and Flash left the room along with an injured Sunset Shimmer, Eagle Eye spots them through a surveillance camera, as he sees them proceed further down to the 1st Level from his security office.

"GRRRRAAAARRRR!! USELESS JACKASS!!!" Eagle Eye roared as he smashed his hoof onto the control panel. "It seems that I just said too much, didn't I?! Well, I guess I'm going to have to take care of this myself."

As he left his office, he grabbed his gear before proceeding down to the 1st floor.

Meanwhile, back at the 1st floor, Starlight and her group of team members and their allied prisoners were slowly losing their ground while fending off the Mechanical Hounds and the rest of the prison security and their androids. Several of their allied prisoners were getting mauled by those robotic dogs as they feel their throats being ripped to shreds, with blood squirting out, before they collapse on the ground, dead.

"Starlight!! We have to get out of here." Trixie screamed as she fired another inferno spell at one of the hounds. "We can't hold them off much longer and the Unicornian Fleet will arrive in 30 minutes."

"Trixie, Twilight and Sunset promised us that we'll meet them here in the 1st floor as soon as they're done setting up the charges at the generator room." Starlight protested as she bashed two more hounds with her warhammer. "Don't give up every pony, hold them back!!!"

The 2 pegasus and Spike were still holding up as they kept firing their weapons at the androids, the hounds, and the prison guards. However, most of them started running out of ammunition. Soarin was the first to noticed that all of the prisoners that can't fight back were already on board Sweetie Drops' ship. The ship was a steel battleship armed 5 main gun batteries, 2 CIWS, 3 missile batteries, and 4 anti-aircraft machine guns mounted on both sides of the ship. Sweetie Drops did explained to most of Twilight's friends that she and her men hijacked this ship from a Unicornian shipyard from the northern shores of the Crystal Empire while on a scavenging mission a couple of months ago. After repainting and refurbishing the ship, Sweetie personally named this ship "Alicorn Avenger." The ship's hull was coated with Yellow and Blue paintings to symbolize the royal sisters, Princess Celestia and Princess Luna, and is bled with the purpose to avenge the fallen princesses of Equestria.

"Guys, every pony is finally on board!!" Soarin said. "Let's get out while we still can!!!"

"Not yet, Soarin." Starlight persisted.

"STARLIGHT!!!! BEHIND YOUUUUUUU!!!" Trixie shrieked as she saw a mechanical hound trying to pounce on to Starlight Glimmer.

Before Starlight could see what was going on, the hound pounced on top of the unicorn, pinning her to the floor. Just when the hound opened up it's metal jaws and is about to bite Starlight in the neck, a javelin struck at the hound, with the spear tip lodged into its head, before its head exploded and fell right next to Starlight's side. The next thing every pony knew, three more javelins came flying towards the hounds, striking them all in their stomachs, making them explode into a million pieces.

"Sorry, I'm late guys." Twilight said as she appeared from the staircase with Flash Sentry coming out from her right.

"TWILIGHT, YOU'RE ALIVE!!!!" Rainbow Dash cried joyfully in tears.

"M-MOTHER, Y-YOU CAME BACK!!!!" Spike cried.

As soon as Twilight and Flash came closer to the main entrance, Starlight noticed that Sunset Shimmer was injured and out cold.

"What the? Sunset Shimmer!!!" Starlight exclaimed. "What happened to her??"

"You don't want to know, Starlight." Twilight replied to her student unicorn. "Right now, we need to get out of here!!!"

As soon as most of Twilight's team went on board Sweetie Drops' ship, with Sunset being carried on a stretcher, a sniper bullet struck the ship's hull inches away from where Twilight was standing. The moment Twilight and Flash turned around, they see Eagle Eye aiming his sniper rifle at Twilight Sparkle.

"Do you really think I would let you escape my Prison that easy?!! DO YOU?!!!" Eagle Eye shouted at Twilight as several more prison guards, androids, and mechanical hounds appeared behind them, waiting for his command. "You may have saved Flash Sentry from my control Twilight Sparkle, but you'll never leave this place alive!!! NEVER!!!!"

"Then, let's end this together!!!" Twilight snarled as she drew out her halberd.

"Stand down every pony, this is between me and Twilight." Eagle Eye ordered his guards, as he tossed away his sniper rifle before drawing out his spear with his magic.

"Wait, Twilight." Flash exclaimed as he appeared right next to her. "I'll help out too. Please, let me serve you as your personal bodyguard once more!!!"

"Very well." Twilight responded to Flash's request. "Just don't leave me again."

"You know I won't, Princess!!!" Flash said as he drew out his lance and kite shield. "I'll always fight by your side in the end, whether or not the entire world will turn its back on you!!!"

"Go on ahead without us, guys!!" Twilight ordered the rest of her team as they weighed anchor from their ship. "We'll catch up later."

"But mother, we're finally reunited!!" Spike cried.

"I'm sorry I have to do this Spike, but you just have to trust me!!" Twilight said to her adoptive son.

"It's just like every pony says: you were always a brave fool, Twilight Sparkle!!!" Eagle Eye sneered at the alicorn as he readied himself with his spear. "And you, Flash, it seems like you're coming back from retirement to serve your beloved princess. Well, enjoy it while you can boy, because it'll be the last thing you'll ever do!!!"

Without hesitation, Twilight and Flash charged at Eagle Eye with their long-shafted weapons, while Eagle Eye charged at the two flying ponies with his spear. Flash Sentry attacked Eagle Eye first, clashing his lance with Eagle's spear in a full frontal assault. Twilight flew up into the air and started performing a dive bomb at the Prison warden, with her spear pointing directly at him. However, as both Eagle's spear and Flash's lance clashed into each other, Eagle spots Twilight zeroing in and jumps out of the way, dodging her attack. As Twilight landed on all four hooves, she attacked Eagle Eye with her halberd. As the fight between the two ponies and Eagle continued, one of Sweetie Drops' sailors spot a group of 4 battleships and one flagship heading their way.

"Agent Sweetie Drops!!! It's the Unicornian Fleet, they're aiming their guns at us!!!" The Sailor shouted, alerting every pony onboard the ship.

Sweetie Drops, a.k.a Bon Bon, emerges from the Captain's Quarters and issues the following orders.

"Ready the main batteries! Prepare to fire on my command!!!" Sweetie Drops ordered her men. "And raise all sails!!! We're blasting our way out of here!!! Bring out the Gravity Cannon!!!"

Wasting no time, the rest of Twilight's remaining team, except Sunset Shimmer who is in the infirmary, went up topside to prepare for another battle, this time in the sea.

"Mother, Flash Sentry, please stay alive!!!" Spike muttered to himself in a worried tone.

At the center of the fleet, their is a Unicornian Flagship pressing forward from the rest of the ships, it had a grey hull and a black flag bearing a white cross with a Unicornian emblem in the middle. On deck, a unicorn with a turquoise blue body and a golden mane and tail, wearing a white naval uniform with golden trimmings, stepped up on deck. His name is Admiral Thunderball. He has an anchor scar on his right eye and is bearing the cutie mark of a harpoon stuck inside a ball. On both of sides of the flagship, the other battleships have a black hull and the same features to that of the Alicorn Avenger.

"Attention, unauthorized vessel! This is Admiral Thunderball!" The unicorn announced with his megaphone. "You are under arrest for trespassing upon government waters. We all have you surrounded. Stop now or we'll destroy you. This will be your first and final warning!!!"

"Do not falter." Sweetie Drops said as she shouted orders to her men. "Push forward! Battle stations, every pony!!! Bring out and charge up the Gravity Cannon and get ready to fire on my command!!"

In the middle of the deck of the Alicorn Avenger, a large hatch opened up. The Gravity Cannon was raised up on deck. It was a huge turbine-like cannon, loaded with gravitational cells, and its wires are attach to a power generator behind the cannon. One of Sweetie Drops' crew ponies got on the seat next to the Gravity Cannon and took aim at one of the Unicornian battleships.

"Unicornian Battleships, open fire!!!" Admiral Thunderball said as he ordered his fleet.

As soon as the Unicornian vessels close in Sweetie Drop's ship, they opened fire. Thunderball's Flagship and the 4 battleships have unleash a rain of fire coming out from their main gun batteries heading directly at the Alicorn Avenger.

"Evade and raise the shields!!!" Sweetie Drops ordered her crew.

Several unicorns, along with Starlight, Trixie, and Rarity, all used their magic to form up a very huge shield barrier to protect their ship from incoming fire. When the enemy shells struck the shield barrier, multiple explosions started erupting all over it.

"Fire at will, every pony!!!" Sweetie Drops bellowed her orders to the entire crew.

All of the weapons mounted on the Alicorn Avenger's deck, except the Gravity Cannon, started shooting up into the sky and struck the 1st enemy vessel, on the right of the Admiral's flagship. Just in an instant, the enemy ship started erupting in an endless chain of explosions, blowing up holes onto their deck. The ship exploded from the inside, making it sink into the sea. As soon as the Gravity Cannon charged up, the weapon fired a light-green beam of light at the second enemy vessel. After being fired at by the Alicorn Avenger's Gravity Cannon, most of the crew onboard the vessel was felling pressurized by its power, making them fall flat onto the deck, unable to move, while others bursted into a bloody explosion from within their bodies. For the rest of the second vessel, all of its gun batteries was crumpling itself up into a metal ball and it's propellers started to malfunction, disabling the ship in the middle of the sea. After disabling the second enemy vessel, the Gravity Cannon was now used as a tractor beam. It moved the wrecked ship on top of the 3rd enemy vessel. As soon as the Gravity Cannon disengage it's tractor beam, the wrecked vessel smash the 3rd vessel from above. Every pony that was on deck of the 3rd vessel was forced to jump off the ship before their deck was slammed by the 2nd vessel's wrecked mass.

Meanwhile, Twilight flew out of Eagle's spear thrust and attempted to slam the blade of her halberd onto his head, only to be blocked by Eagle's magic shield barrier. Behind Eagle, Flash Sentry made another aerial strike with his lance attempting to pierce Eagle's flesh. However, Eagle teleported out of the way and makes another jab at the orange pegasus with his spear. Flash performed a barrel roll to his left in order to dodge Eagle's spear jab, only to get hit in the back by Eagle's front hooves, slamming the pegasus to the ground. Before Eagle was able to perform a killing blow by stabbing Flash in the back, Twilight rammed at the warden unicorn, sending him away from the unconscious pegasus. As Twilight charged straight at Eagle, she was met with a swing of the rear end of Eagle's spear. Luckily, the purple alicorn dodged and attempted to make a upper thrust with her spear. Eagle narrowly avoids it with an inch from his head, lifts his spear up high, and slammed it into Twilight's halberd's shaft. Suddenly, without warning, Eagle kicked Twilight in the stomach sending her flying a few feet backwards before hitting the ground. As she got up Twilight charged up her horn and fired her most powerful magic at Eagle Eye, but not before he charged up his horn at the same time. Both of the alicorn's and unicorn's magic smashed into each other, trying to direct their magic into their target. However, despite their efforts, both of their spells caused an explosion between the two ponies, followed by a large cloud of dust. After the dust disappeared, Twilight looked around to see where did Eagle Eye go. Suddenly, Eagle appeared behind the alicorn and as soon she looked behind her, Eagle's spear pierced directly into Twilight's shoulder blade, making her fall on her back.

"ARGH!!!" Twilight screamed as she felt pain and blood coming out of her shoulder.

"Why won't you die already?" Eagle Eye hissed. "Unicornia has already owned Equestria as part of their nation. You can't hope to bring back Equestria's former glory, it's just going to cause more disorder than unity. After all, Unicornia has more dominating power than any other nation do. So, why do you keep persisting over something that we already took away?"

"Because, I was meant to do great things for Princess Celestia and for my family." Twilight grunted. "It's not just power that makes me who I am right now, its how I was able to get along with others without fear first. As long as I have friends by my side, I will move on and fight to the bitter end, with friendship on my side. AND THAT'S THE ONLY THING I WANTED!!!"

Before Eagle could see what was coming, Twilight pulled out a orichalcum dagger from her jumpsuit and hurled it at Eagle piercing his eye with the blade coming out of his skull.

"AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHH!!! Eagle screamed, realizing that a dagger was lodged straight into his head, rendering him to unable to do anything else.

As Twilight got back up, she grabbed her halberd and impaled Eagle straight into his chest, killing him immediately. After Eagle fell flat on the ground, dead, Twilight walked up to Flash and gave him a wake up call. Flash slowly woke up and got back on his hooves only to see Twilight collapsed on the ground due to her bleeding wound, but not before he grabbed her by with his right hoof.

"Princess!! Please hang on!!" Flash Sentry said as he lifted Twilight onto his back before he unfurled his wings and took off into the night sky.

During his flight, he spots the Alicorn Avenger coming under heavy fire by the remaining three Unicornian vessels. As he descended from his flight, Flash landed all fours onto the ship's deck and asked the crew to help carry Twilight to the infirmary.

"Mother!! Are you okay??!!" Spike shrieked as he saw Twilight wounded.

"Don't worry, Spike. It's just a flesh wound!!" Flash told the teenage dragon.

"Alright then, our work is done here!!! Helmspony Lyra Heartstrings, full speed ahead!!! WE ARE LEAVING!!!" Sweetie Drops commanded as their ship headed past the wreckage of the three destroyed Unicornian vessels before disappearing into the night.

Before they left the area, Starlight Glimmer took out the remote detonator and activated it. From a distance, the whole Research Prison Facility exploded from within, turning the building into a living inferno and destroying all of the research and drugs residing there. The last thing they saw from the facility was a huge nuclear explosion follow up a mushroom cloud reaching up to the sky.

"Oh shit!!! The Research Prison Facility exploded." Admiral Thunderball exclaimed. "We lost quite a lot of power letting this happen."

"Not quite, Admiral." Professor Felhand said as he appeared behind Thunderball. "As long as I still have my research stashed away in my country house in Canterlot, I'll continue with my experiments there. We will find a way to drive away those rebels for good, very soon."

After dropping off the escaped prisoners at a secret L.R base outside of Manehattan, Twilight and the rest of her team left the area and decided to make their way back to their L.R HQ in the sewers at Canterlot. Soarin decided to go with Twilight's team because he doesn't want Rainbow Dash to suffer anymore, the same thing goes for Flash Sentry since he still loved Twilight.

"Are you still okay, walking normally, Twilight?" Flash Sentry asked the purple alicorn.

"I'll be fine, Flash." Twilight said while walking slowly with a dress wound covering up her injured shoulder blade.

During their trek, Rarity was carrying Sunset Shimmer on her shoulder, who has a bandaged up dress wound on her abdomen.

"Man, Twilight!! What you did to that lousy prison warden was AWESOME!!!!" Rainbow Dash said in excitement while walking beside the purple alicorn. "Since when did you learn how to fight like that??"

"Let's just say the Princess Luna taught me a particular set of skills that made me a nightmare for ponies like Eagle Eye and Amadeus." Twilight said in a calm tone of voice. "By the way Rainbow, what happened to your wings?"

"Well, me and Spike had quite a freak accident before we where thrown into that wretched place." Rainbow Dash said.

"Hey, Flash. What did they try to do to you that made you go crazy earlier?" Twilight asked her colt friend.

"Well, Twilight. The thing is...." Flash Sentry responded to Twilight before explaining his flashback.


As soon as Flash Sentry woke up, he finds himself strapped to an immobile chair.

"WHAT THE FUCK?? WHAT'S GOING ON HERE????" Flash Sentry screamed as he was struggling on his chair.

"Well, it's about time you woke up." Professor Felhand said to himself. "I thought that my revival drug will not work this time, since this is the 556th time."

"Revival Drug? What are you talking about?? What is this place? Who the hell are you??? Flash asked while freaking out.

"My name is Professor Felhand and I'm here to take good care of you." The unicorn responded. "This is the Research Prison Facility where you'll be my latest test subject. We've the been testing out various creations to use as weapons to support Queen Majesty Blueblood."

"QUEEN MAJESTY BLUEBLOOD??" Flash asked as he freaked out even more.

"Yes, she is the new ruler of Equestria." Professor Felhand said to Flash. "And I take it you must be Flash Sentry."

"That's not right!! I-I thought Princess Celestia and Princess Luna rule over Equestra." Flash said in a panicked tone of voice.

"Well, not anymore." Professor Felhand cackled. "At the start of her reign, one of the decisions that the queen carried out was to give us rights to conduct experiments and research to help improve her military power over Equestria."

"WHAT MAKES YOU THINK I WOULD LISTEN TO QUEEN MAJESTY???" Flash asked while screaming in anger.

"Because her destiny is carried out by her father Amadeus Blueblood and her destiny is part of the Blueblood noble family lineage." Felhand explained. "We do need to remove every pony that will attempt to oppose their rule, such as Princess Twilight Sparkle.

"HOW DARE YOU TALK ABOUT HER LIKE THAT IN FRONT OF ME??!!!" Flash Sentry snarled. "I used to be one of her favorite personal guards back then. My loyalties still lie within her and the royal sisters and I always believed in Twilight and her democracy. She was just trying to help protect Equestria with her Democratic reforms. That isn't until you and your people keep portraying her with false, negative images. Because you assholes took her away from me, I LOST EVERYTHING!!! I mean, just what sort of threat does Princess Twilight Sparkle pose anyway???"

"It doesn't matter, Flash. We have to make her step down by force or we can't proceed in our quest to gain the power to rule over Equestria." Felhand said to the restrained pegasus. "Anyway, I'm afraid its time for you to be experimented on.

"NOOOO!!! I DON'T WANT TO BE HERE!!! Flash screamed his head off, trying to break free from his restraints but with little or no effort. "GET ME OUT OF HERE, YOU SON-OF-A-BITCH!!!! GET ME OUT!!!!"

"Sorry Flash, but this is for your own good." Felhand said as he injected a sedative into his hoof. "Now time to go the sleep."

"I...don't.....want...to....be.....in this....place." Flash muttered to himself before he passed out.


"That was the only thing I could remember before I saw you again." Flash explained to Twilight.

"But it won't matter any more." Twilight said while slowly smiling at Flash. "Since you came back, our journey to be together is just the beginning."

Flash Sentry nodded, realizing that he just got a second chance to be with Twilight Sparkle once more.

"I can't wait to go back with you guys to see all of our friends again and celebrate our reunion there." Rainbow Dash said out of excitement. "It's going to be so awesome!!!!"

"Well, you can tell Pinkie Pie to begin our reunion party as soon as we get there." Twilight said

Author's Note:

The intent of Twilight Sparkle saving Flash Sentry from Eagle Eye is similar to a mixture of references from Resident Evil 5 and The Two Towers.